Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+5
Ryuko
Rin Matoi
Kim Chang-Min
Chen Kimyōnakama
Bryn
9 posters

Kameko's Updates

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Kameko's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Kameko's Updates

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 am

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Crafting, Exp, Renown
    Information: Crafted four weapons, two Advanced Core Katanas with S grade durability (Katana is A++, anvil provides an additional +) enchanted with two S rank Cleaver Enchantments. The other two are a yari with an ebony blade enchanted with a S rank Lancelot's Bane Enchantment and another Advanced Soft Core Katana with an A rank Efficiency Enchantment. The total cost of all this includes only enchantment costs as Kameko has the materials for them all on hand and comes in at 195,000 ryo. That leaves her with 314,500 ryo remaining after all is said and done. Each of these weapons is B grade in quality, and with these four Kameko is now capable of creating A grade in quality level weapons. This, along with her being a clan head which I have not claimed yet, gives her 450 renown as well. 4 B rank weapons is 120 exp, putting her at 215/1980.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1117-kameko-s-home-crafting#11103

Okie doke. Approved.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Update Type: Exp, crafting stuff, income, other stuff.
    Information: Made 3 C rank pieces of jewelry, one each of a necklace, earrings, and regular rings. Costs Kameko 75,000 ryo to buy the material for everything. This increases her engineering rank to B and nets her 60 exp for three C rank crafts.

Next is Kameko's monthly update. She owns 7 stores this month, all fully invested, for a monthly return of 700,000 ryo. She has a 75,000 ryo salary as well, but she pays 50,000 ryo upkeep for her clan district and 5,000 ryo per store in upkeep. This is a net gain of 615,000 ryo for Kameko subtracting crafting costs as well with her total ryo being 929,500. I will not be buying a store with this update, I'm actually saving for once.

New totals:

Exp: 275/ 2040

Ryo: 929,500

Engineering (B): 0/10

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1689-making-some-jewelry

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Exp, crafting stuff, income, other stuff.
    Information: Made 3 C rank pieces of jewelry, one each of a necklace, earrings, and regular rings. Costs Kameko 75,000 ryo to buy the material for everything. This increases her engineering rank to B and nets her 60 exp for three C rank crafts.

Next is Kameko's monthly update. She owns 7 stores this month, all fully invested, for a monthly return of 700,000 ryo. She has a 75,000 ryo salary as well, but she pays 50,000 ryo upkeep for her clan district and 5,000 ryo per store in upkeep. This is a net gain of 615,000 ryo for Kameko subtracting crafting costs as well with her total ryo being 929,500. I will not be buying a store with this update, I'm actually saving for once.

New totals:

In addition to the above:

Update Type: Exp, stat
    Information: 3 posts for 30 experience. Met the new hokage, too. Gives me 305 exp with the above update approved as well. I'd like C rank stamina. 5/2070 exp remaining.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1684-applied-knowledge-is-power-akihiro#13175

Wanderer
    Wanderer
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Ryuko Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Kameko wrote:
    Kameko wrote:Update Type: Exp, crafting stuff, income, other stuff.

New totals:

In addition to the above:

Update Type: Exp, stat
    Information: 3 posts for 30 experience. Met the new hokage, too. Gives me 305 exp with the above update approved as well. I'd like C rank stamina. 5/2070 exp remaining.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1684-applied-knowledge-is-power-akihiro#13175

Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Update Type: Retirement
    Information: Claiming and retiring Kameko. All exp goes to Akame. I have already posted in the activity check
    Link: N/A

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:31 pm