Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami]

Kohana
    Kohana
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami] Empty Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami]

Post by Kohana on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:32 pm

"That little runt better be worth it… making me track them down to here of all places." The man grumbled to himself. He was a rough individual with some scars on his hairy arms. Garbed in decent traveling gear as he was delivering a order for one of the merchants. It was just some rare ingredient that is difficult to get their hands on around this area. So getting in was of no issue after he signed the papers and such. Now the real hunt began.

The Twins, Konami and Toonami, supposedly were last seen in this city. Assuming this held some merit, the man will walk around Kumogakure until he can find the Twins. Upon seeing them, the guy will grab their attention by waving at them as he approached.

"Some kid wanted me to give this ye. I should be around in the city for a couple of days if ye need me to send a message back." The guy spoke to the Twins as he hands over a message. It was a little beaten up, but the scroll was still intact and wasn't in bad condition. Assuming they open it, they read the following;

KonToon Message:
    Dear Konami and Toonami,

My name is Nightbane, and I reach out to you from the Land of Sea. Currently, the underworld has been kept as only that. A place where few people choose to be by choice, while many others are dropped in this world of ours without a choice, but to accept it. I plan to correct this cycle, and put together a band of mercenaries. A place to bring criminals and rogue shinobi to earn a living.

To do this, I will need a secured base of operations, and I chose Land of Sea as our base. However, it is still under control of a certain Daimyo named Misa Kurokawa. To overthrow him and to put this plan in motion I will need your aid in taking over the Land of Sea.

You will receive 100 thousand ryo for your efforts should you accept, and I will be open to negotiations on a later date should you wish to be a part of this organization.

I eagerly await for you answer,

Nightbane.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami] Empty Re: Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami]

Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:34 pm

The Twins were working out in an outdoor gym when some random man handed them a letter. Konami accepted it and her twin leaned over her shoulder to see what it said.

"What the fuck?" Toonami exclaimed. "Who the fuck is Nightbane?"

"I don't know."

Toonami drank deeply from a bottle of water and continued working out as Konami read and re-read the letter. She took a quick break to reply to this "Nightane".

Spoiler:

Dear Nightbane,

Your goals are admirable and align with ours. Unfortunately, there can be only one ruler of the Criminal Underworld and my sister and I have that title in our sights. You will have our support in the overthrow of this Daimyou and I think you'll find our support absolutely invaluable. I expect this may be the beginning of a fruitful and mutually satisfactory business arrangement.

The price for our assistance will cost you 200,000 Ryo up front and a 10% return on any future resource yields that the Land of Seas produce.

As for your organization, I find that intriguing but not worth my time. As stated previously, the Criminal Underworld only has room for one don. We buy you out, you don't buy us out.

Sincerely,
    Konami Kereko

The letter was typed as opposed to being in Konami's regular handwriting. It would then be given to that one guy and then presumably find its way to Nightbane.

Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami] V320w6Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami] 358ql1g

Stats

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Perception: B
    Kohana
    Kohana
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami] Empty Re: Underworld Connections [Konami/Toonami]

Post by Kohana on Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:13 pm

Letter:
    Whether you accept the proposal or not matters not at this moment. This is not negotiable as that will take place on a later date after the nation is conquered. Either you help and get paid hundred thousand. Or you don't help and you don't get paid at all.

Same guy, smoking a cigarette in a dusty trench coat with a backpack clearly says that he travels a lot. Wearing a bandana around his head with a pair of shades. His weather worn face speaks of his middle aged body. This time the guy is a bit nervous as he isn't sure how well the Twins are going to take the girl's firm terms. Truthfully the Twins probably don't even know what the girl looks like, but perhaps Kohana did that on purpose.

Eventually, at some point the rogue delivers the mail to the Twins and awaits for their response. Secretly hoping that they'll just play along with the girl's tune for now.

"Letter for ye two beauts." A mild flirt coming from him as smoke rolls from his lips while handing over the letter.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:30 am