Welcome Guest! You have made 42 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Nee-san's Puppets

    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min
    Jounin

    Posts : 1134
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:55 pm

    Name: The Sentinel
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    Steel | 5K per 2lbs. - 100lbs for 250,000
    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. - 10,000 for 100
    Shuriken | 100 ryo ea - 10,000 for 100
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. - 10,000 for 10
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10,000 for 10
    Weapons: The Sentinel comes equipped with 16 tentacles that each have a claw attached to the end. These tentacles can bind, maim, or rip apart opponents as necessary. Each There are a plethora of weapons (kunai, shuriken, flashbombs, and smoke bombs) that can be fired from them at well through an opening in the claw.
    Defenses: The tentacles not only serve an offensive function but also defensive allowing the puppet to block attacks and use the projectile firing system to deflect incoming attacks as well.
    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A

    General Description:

    Sentinel Picture
    Spoiler:
    Nee-san's Puppets L44049-matrix-sentinel-99354

    Sentinel compared to human for scale

    Spoiler:

    Nee-san's Puppets 2rxzbs1

    The Sentinel is an massive octopus like metallic puppet that is crafted mainly from steel specifically for its frame. The puppet has a black color to it and red neon lights that create the illusion of seeing eyes giving it an eerie and frightening look.
    Requirements: Kugutsu
    Weaknesses: The holes inside the claws from which projectiles may shoot out is a weak point. If a technique is fired up that hole it can seriously damage the puppet.
    Price: 390,000


    Last edited by Nee-san Tetsudashi on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 972
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 pm

    This needs a weakness of some kind. Also, you put the price in place of the weakness and left out the price portion of the template.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Nee-san's Puppets Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min
    Jounin

    Posts : 1134
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:08 pm

    @Izumi wrote:This needs a weakness of some kind. Also, you put the price in place of the weakness and left out the price portion of the template.

    The Price IS the Weakness Izumi. GOD!


    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 972
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:21 pm

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Nee-san's Puppets Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min
    Jounin

    Posts : 1134
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:09 am

    Modification Description Lightning Transducer - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to absorb and harness Lightning techniques up to S Rank and store them. The stored energy can then be fired from any one of its tentacles. This modification makes use of a transducer which harnesses electrical output (Raiton techniques S Rank and below), circuits it through copper wiring, stores it for use, and then discharges it in the form of a bolt of lightning (the power of this attack is determined by the rank of the technique that was absorbed). The transducer is also capable of interfering with magnetic impulses and forces nullifying attempts to control the puppet via Jinton. This immunity can be transferred to other metallic puppets via touch.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    5x Transducer - 50,000 ryo
    Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
    5x Lightning Sealing Technique - A custom fuuninjutsu similar in nature to the Fire Sealing Method but specifically designed for Lightning.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires absorbed lightning techniques back at opponents
    Defenses: Modified Transducer capable of absorbed and storing Lightning techniques.
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: The transducer can be overwhelmed if it receives far too much electrical output. It can store a total max of:

    1 S Rank Raiton
    2 A Rank Raiton
    3 B Rank Raiton
    4 C Rank Raiton
    5 D Rank Raiton
    Price:50,750

    Modification Description Flame Thrower System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized fire. The fire is capable of extinguishing Water Release techniques up to C Rank or melting Ice Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    Generic Flame Generator - 10,000
    1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
    Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
    Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish water or melt Ice Release
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: There is only so much fire available. There is enough fire to extinguish a max of:
    4 C Rank Katon/ 4 C Rank Hyouton
    5 D Rank Katon 5 D Rank Hyouton
    Price:7,500


    Modification Description Water Foam Coolant System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized foam coolant. The coolant is capable of extinguishing Fire Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    Generic Foam Coolant - 10,000
    1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
    Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
    Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish flames.
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: There is only so much coolant available. There is enough coolant to extinguish a max of:

    4 C Rank Katon
    5 D Rank Katon
    Price:7,500
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min
    Jounin

    Posts : 1134
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am

    Name: Nefi
    Rank: A
    Materials:
    30,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Jade
    60,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Ebony
    Chain | 10,000 ryo per 60 ft.
    Transducer | 5,000 ryo
    Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
    Exploding Sphere | 10,000 ryo ea.
    Chakra Draining Metal | 25,000 ryo per 10 lbs.
    Wakizashi - 10,000 ryo ea.
    Weapons:
    Electrifying Chains - Nefi can shoot up to sixty feet worth of chains and run a powerful electrical current through them. The electrocution is roughly on par with B Rank Raiton and can be used to stun, paralyze, and burn opponents to devastating effect.
    Exploding Sphere - Nefi can fire a single exploding sphere from his right palm
    Ebony Nails - Nefi can eject six inch ebony nails from his finger tips to claw at an opponent
    Wakizashi - Nefi can eject a single steel Wakizashi from his left wrist.
    Defenses:
    Stats:
    Constitution: A
    Strength: B
    General Description:
    Appearance

    Spoiler:
    Nee-san's Puppets Neferpitou_2__v2___hxh__by_acetaris-d8d6ph9

    Nefi is a humanoid puppet that takes the appearance of a cat-person. Nefi is made with a tough Jade and Ebony alloy giving it an extremely durable build. The puppet is filled with all manner of lethal weapons and its small size (it is roughly 5"8 ) for a puppet gives it extreme maneuverability in tight situations.
    Requirements: Puppet Technique
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Price: 185,000
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Ryuko Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:58 am

    @Nee-san Tetsudashi wrote:Modification Description Lightning Transducer - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to absorb and harness Lightning techniques up to S Rank and store them. The stored energy can then be fired from any one of its tentacles. This modification makes use of a transducer which harnesses electrical output (Raiton techniques S Rank and below), circuits it through copper wiring, stores it for use, and then discharges it in the form of a bolt of lightning (the power of this attack is determined by the rank of the technique that was absorbed). The transducer is also capable of interfering with magnetic impulses and forces nullifying attempts to control the puppet via Jinton. This immunity can be transferred to other metallic puppets via touch.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    5x Transducer - 50,000 ryo
    Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
    5x Lightning Sealing Technique - A custom fuuninjutsu similar in nature to the Fire Sealing Method but specifically designed for Lightning.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires absorbed lightning techniques back at opponents
    Defenses: Modified Transducer capable of absorbed and storing Lightning techniques.
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: The transducer can be overwhelmed if it receives far too much electrical output. It can store a total max of:

    1 S Rank Raiton
    2 A Rank Raiton
    3 B Rank Raiton
    4 C Rank Raiton
    5 D Rank Raiton
    Price:50,750

    Modification Description Flame Thrower System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized fire. The fire is capable of extinguishing Water Release techniques up to C Rank or melting Ice Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    Generic Flame Generator - 10,000
    1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
    Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
    Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish water or melt Ice Release
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: There is only so much fire available. There is enough fire to extinguish a max of:
    4 C Rank Katon/ 4 C Rank Hyouton
    5 D Rank Katon 5 D Rank Hyouton
    Price:7,500


    Modification Description Water Foam Coolant System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized foam coolant. The coolant is capable of extinguishing Fire Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
    Rank: S
    Materials:
    Generic Foam Coolant - 10,000
    1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
    Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
    Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
    Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish flames.
    Stats: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Weaknesses: There is only so much coolant available. There is enough coolant to extinguish a max of:

    4 C Rank Katon
    5 D Rank Katon
    Price:7,500

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Nee-san's Puppets Empty Re: Nee-san's Puppets

    Post by Ryuko Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 am

    @Nee-san Tetsudashi wrote:Name: Nefi
    Rank: A
    Materials:
    30,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Jade
    60,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Ebony
    Chain | 10,000 ryo per 60 ft.
    Transducer | 5,000 ryo
    Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
    Exploding Sphere | 10,000 ryo ea.
    Chakra Draining Metal | 25,000 ryo per 10 lbs.
    Wakizashi - 10,000 ryo ea.
    Weapons:
    Electrifying Chains - Nefi can shoot up to sixty feet worth of chains and run a powerful electrical current through them. The electrocution is roughly on par with B Rank Raiton and can be used to stun, paralyze, and burn opponents to devastating effect.
    Exploding Sphere - Nefi can fire a single exploding sphere from his right palm
    Ebony Nails - Nefi can eject six inch ebony nails from his finger tips to claw at an opponent
    Wakizashi - Nefi can eject a single steel Wakizashi from his left wrist.
    Defenses:
    Stats:
    Constitution: A
    Strength: B
    General Description:
    Appearance

    Spoiler:
    Nee-san's Puppets Neferpitou_2__v2___hxh__by_acetaris-d8d6ph9

    Nefi is a humanoid puppet that takes the appearance of a cat-person. Nefi is made with a tough Jade and Ebony alloy giving it an extremely durable build. The puppet is filled with all manner of lethal weapons and its small size (it is roughly 5"8 ) for a puppet gives it extreme maneuverability in tight situations.
    Requirements: Puppet Technique
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Price: 185,000

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff

      Current date/time is Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:59 am