Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

My Watch Begins (Private)

Katsumi Kurahasa
    Katsumi Kurahasa

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 55,000

My Watch Begins (Private) Empty My Watch Begins (Private)

Post by Katsumi Kurahasa Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Mission Name: Beat up the Delinquents
    Mission Type: Guard
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Beat up the Delinquents
    Description: A group of juvenile delinquents have been going around at night tagging various shops with graffiti. The owners of these shops are getting fed up with it and have decided to finally do something about it. They are looking to hire a Shinobi to stake out the market district at night and wait for the delinquents to show up and then teach them a lesson. Beat the delinquents or install fear into them to get them to stop their evil ways.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin +

Katsumi was ready to give herself a little bit of a test, and thankfully, her friend from school, Emiki, seemed to have a similar mindset. The speedster was a lot to handle, always zipping around faster than even she could properly control, but that was hardly a problem on a mission. Katsumi was the muscle, Kitsuki was the brains, and Emiki rounded them out with extremely high energy, optimism and speed. While Katsumi could certainly keep up with her, one of the only people in the school who could, she liked to let the fellow Genin win by just a hair most of the time, giving her the edge and letting her settle into her ‘role’ amidst the three of them. Once she started using her bloodline, however, Emiki could easily outpace her, but that ran the risk of the girl running into walls and such. One of the only people who hung around Katsumi and actually didn’t either get put off by her brash behavior, very physical sense of humor, or volatile personality, it was no wonder why she had managed to become a friend of the sisters.

It was early in the evening; the eldest Kurahasa sister had slept most of the day to ensure that she was sharp and ready for the evening, because their mission was a night-watch. They had to find out who it was that was painting all over the shops and such in the Market of the Kirigakure, put a stop to it, and scare them enough that they wouldn’t try it again. Based on the art style, they might have been involved in a gang, meaning they would try to fight back… but that was not a concern. It was the entire reason that Katsumi hadn’t tried to tackle this mission solo; she knew she was only human, and wouldn’t be running a mission like this without trying to come up with a counter for any possible mistakes. She doubted any simple thugs could even come close to beating her, but she didn’t count out the possibility that they would scatter. Couldn’t scare them if they ran away before it really sank into their minds what would happen if they continued.

Maybe they could take up the ‘Clean the Graffiti’ Mission after this. It was ranked at D, one below their current one, but would generate a little more Ryo and a bit more good-will with the citizens of Kirigakure’s market, but she would have to find out if that was something Akemi would be interested in. She didn’t quite have Katsumi’s stamina, so it was possible she would want to sleep when this was all said and done. Dressed in her normal setup for combat and such, the only difference from normal being that her metal ‘head band’ was different; she had the metal plate affixed to her waist like a belt-buckle, proudly showing it off while not putting it in the way. Standing at the top of a light-pole, she was impossible to miss, and knew Akemi would find her soon enough. The light below her began to flicker to life as the sun continued to set, and the hunt for these ‘notorious criminals’ began.

[1]

My Watch Begins (Private) Empty Re: My Watch Begins (Private)

Post by Emiki-Chan Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Emiki swaggered over to the marketplace for her first official mission as a Genin of Kiri. It was difficult to find a mission that was challenging for her and Kat. Kat for her massive strength, and herself for her insane speeds. All the choices they were looking at were either too easy, or nowhere near a good workout.

Something that she'd been trying to find for her and Kat to get back into doing. Since coming to Kiri, the facilities from WASP, just weren't around for her to find. Although she had been trying to use her families connections to get something built. At least something to ensure she didn't grow soft and flabby.

She was dressed in her usual outfit made with speed and mobility in mind. Strolling up to Kat she gave a self-satisfied smirk, Hello Kat, Emiki is happy to have found a mission that can challenge our bodies this well. Emiki feels that we'll be able to build a decent warm up with this mission. A good sweat if we make it a little harder on ourselves, we wouldn't want our fun to end too quickly. After all Emiki misses our training sessions at WASP."

[1]
    Katsumi Kurahasa
    Katsumi Kurahasa

Character File

Post by Katsumi Kurahasa Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Seeing Emiki slowly and casually approach using the nearby rooftop that was about level with her and almost within arm's reach was a comforting sight. The pair of them were very similar in a single way; they enjoyed a good fight, regardless of their opponent, and would literally hold back and take hits in order for the fight to last longer. Emiki couldn't take as many hits as Katsumi could, but the point stood that they enjoyed the workout associated with it, and it kept their skills sharp. There weren't many other things that Katsumi could say that she enjoyed, and it had been far too long sparring with the same people over and over again; she needed to fight someone new, someone she could learn something new from.

And this mission provided the perfect outlet for that.

"Me too Sugar... me too." It was a simple reply to the woman regarding missing their training, but after initially greeting her, she had turned her eyes towards the streets, focusing on the 'search' part of their mission. They wouldn't likely come out just yet, the sun still fading in the horizon, and that would give them a chance to talk, but she did take her mission relatively seriously in the fact that she wouldn't be slacking like she normally did. This was her chance to impress some people so that she might be able to get an even higher ranked mission and get some spotlight to send them to the Chuunin exams that were coming up.

Katsumi wasn't about to let an opportunity like that slip by. It had taken quite a bit of convincing for her to simply have them assign her a C-Rank mission off the bat, but after showing off a little, they had allowed it.

[2]

Post by Emiki-Chan Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 am

At the term of endearment, Emiki blushed a bit before puffing out her chest and crowing a bit, "Soon we shall show that we're good enough for these high missions. Although, should we play with them a bit? Emiki can bulldoze them down and herd them. Then we can take our time, let them challenge us a bit. Or should we hold back for awhile? Let them think they have a chance against the two greatest upcoming ninja in Kiri.  We can even make it a game on seeing who can capture the most once we get serious? After all we have to get stronger so we can both do well in the Exams right?"

It was something that was on Emiki's mind. She didn't know if she'd have the strength to win, but her will power and speed were usually all she needed in a fight. But she didn't want to get too far behind Katsumi, else who knew the next chance she'd get to catch up.

[2]
    Katsumi Kurahasa
    Katsumi Kurahasa

Character File

Post by Katsumi Kurahasa Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Katsumi smirked as the other woman easily blushed at the nickname given to the young woman, shaking her head slowly and then getting back to business as she spoke.  As usual, she had a lot to say and did so all at once, but Katsumi had learned to enjoy that style of speaking because it meant there wasn't anything left unaccounted for, and she could reply without having to worry that not everything had been laid out on the table for her to consider.  It honestly saved a lot of time that way, and her response came quick and concise.

"First priority is preventing them from damaging any other property.  Won't take much more than to simply spook them.  Then we herd them together, make them group up.  Once that happens, then we can challenge them.  I'm thinking we give them the option to do what they want, but only if they can beat us.  Then we can take our time and have our fun.  We will take turns so we can prevent anyone from escaping.  They will probably try after the first couple loses their fight... but I have a plan to make that less likely.  We will prompt them to start with the weaker ones first, as a method of 'giving them a chance to prove themselves.'.  You're the speedster, so if they are a long way away, I leave phase 1 to you.  I can handle phase 2."

Her light blue eyes were already scanning the horizon, waiting and hoping to spot them.  If they managed to start painting, the blame would be on them, regardless of legitimate reasons, so it was vital they be intercepted before then.  If it was close by, Kat would be able to help, but in distance, Emiki would win the race.  This was a mission; whatever was most effective.

--

It had taken the pair a couple of hours to not only round them all up, and instill the fear of God in them. They wouldn't be bothering anyone anytime soon, and with the mission all said and done, Katsumi went home.

[3]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:23 am