Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Business Meeting:

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

A Business Meeting:  Empty A Business Meeting:

Post by Tatts Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 am

Neko-Sama had a messenger send for Sachiro for a private meeting at the Penthouse level of the Miryoku Heaven Bar and Grill, where they could have privacy; quality food; and a nice neutral ground where a rather 'under the table' deal would be done that would help with Tatsu's goal of bettering the nation Tatsu's cousin/owner loved; Taichi called home; and was the start of a financial empire that was going to take the world by storm.

But first, Tatsu needed to get powerful ninja under it's banner; and slowly start with the expanse of the Land of Fire. And in turn Konoha would be turning pure profits. While slowly taking over every legal and illegal organization through a slow, steady march towards progress.

Of course Tatsu had started the process already. What with the legalization of several drugs; the restructuring of most laws of Konoha; But with those things in motion. All that was needed was a push in the right direction.

Once Tatsu in it's Neko-Sama form, in it's Hokage Outfit and called out in a silky, smooth, masculine voice, "Hello Sachiro-san, I'm Neko-Sama, the newly elected Kage. And I'd be honored to know more about you, and see about if you are a good fit for a business venture to better Konoha as a world power. That is, if you are interested in wealth, prestige, and luxury-living beyond your wildest dreams?"

[1]

Stats:
    updated:
    Rini
    Rini

A Business Meeting:  Empty Re: A Business Meeting:

Post by Rini Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:55 am

Sachiko wasn't really put off by the fact that there was a talking cat. It actually was probably the least surprising to her, having grown up raised among a pack of wolves. What did surprise her though, was that Masuyo had given the Hokage position to a talking cat. She would have thought there would have been better choices. At the very least, someone more well known rather than some cat. Sachiko couldn't really complain, she didn't care all that much, but she didn't know anything about the new Hokage either, so it created a weird situation.

She had been invited to talk to the Hokage for some reason, perhaps someone had suggested her for a mission or something. Akihiro was always doing that, seeming to look out for her well being and career. Akihiro was a nice guy, one of Sachiko's closest friends in the village. He'd always done right by her and recognized her talents.

She sat in front of the Hokage, who introduced itself as Neko-sama. "I'm not particularly interested in money. I don't really care much about living in luxury either. Nor do I really care about people knowing who I am." she said in response. "I care about Konoha because it's my home now, and the people here are my pack. I'll do anything for them. That's really all there is to me. I'm not particularly that smart, I can't use any jutsu other than Taijutsu, but I'm a fierce fighter." she said, giving a little information about herself.

Sachiko wasn't good at conversation, nobody pretended that she was. But she'd answer any questions that she was asked, and would try her best to keep up with the conversation and read into what Neko-sama was asking so it wouldn't be completely one sided.

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:36 pm

Neko-Sama nodded at Sachiko's assessment of herself, and gave a happy purr with her equating Konoha to her pack, "Well Sachiko, we should probably look into something you do like. After all I'm more of a businessman than a ruler, and it's always good to reward talent and beneficial acts. But let me cut to the chase. I'm going to be slowly expanding Konoha, after Yui was kidnapped, it opened my eyes that Konoha lacks sufficient resources to protect our own, and is surrounded by foreign nations. Even if they are minor ones.

"My end goal is ensuring that we expand, so that we can better protect and serve the people of Konoha, and that we have the resources needed to ensure another of our people never again gets stolen from us. But in order to do that we'll need strong and capable warriors to lead the charge, and eventually we'll be able to fully connect Iwa of whom I was given the title of Tsuchikage of due to us owning Iwa, and my homeland. Soon, all of my family, and all of your pack will be safe.

"So to ensure that happens. I'll be sending you with Akihiro to get training, and to capture the Land of Tea. This will give you proper training, help you work out your weaknesses, and as importantly how to hone your strengths. I'm sure both of you will work well together, and I will be able to count on you in the future to help make Konoha the nation it was meant to be."

And with that. Neko-Sama laid out on the table it's plans to ensure that her family, her own 'pack', would be forever safe. As well as to benefit Konoha. Even if some of Neko-Sama's plans at the moment would need to be kept secret, after all it had huge plans for Konoha that only the select few would truly need to know. Even if it would benefit Konoha in the long run.

[2]

Stats:
    updated:
    Rini
    Rini

Post by Rini Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:11 am

So there it was. Sachiko liked the more straight forward explanation of what the Hokage wanted from her. One of the things that she didn't do well at was talking around a subject. While she had become more or less fluent in communications, she wasn't always able to keep up with a long conversation, especially when a point hadn't been made or anything like that. Neko-sama seemed to be more to the point than a lot of people.

Capturing the Land of Tea with Akihiro? Sachiko was interested that they were moving to a war route. It was like the wolves expanding their territory so that they had a bigger sphere of influence. This made sense to the Chuunin, who nodded, accepting the mission. Akihiro was incredibly smart, so he would be an effective leader in their mission.

"If you are really interested in protecting the pack," Sachiko began, remembering how lax Masuyo had been about certain things. "I am glad that Masuyo picked you. She did not do all that much about protecting and attacking back, except for once with Iwagakure. Our former Hokage, Lord Satomi, was murdered by a Kirigakure bone-user. She did nothing about that. Will you?"

Sachiko hadn't forgotten the transgression. She hadn't forgotten anything about it. Finding the former Hokage murdered, and nothing having been done? If anything, Masuyo had tried to brush it under the rug, pretend it hadn't happened. All for the continued alliance with a clan who had betrayed that very alliance. In the world Sachiko grew up in, they would have slaughtered the other clan for attacking their alpha in his own territory.

Character File

Post by Tatts Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:15 pm

At hearing about even more neglect and lack of proactive protection for her people. Neko-Sama let loose a small hiss of anger, his fur rising at the sound of Masuyo's lack of action. Looking her deep in her eyes, a look of raw determination like twin flames in his own would reply to Sachiko, "Yet another failing of Masuyo. It's like she didn't care about it's people or rewarding acts that benefited the nation at all. To hear that she never ever attempted to get even at our people getting killed, during peace time. Her predecessor nonetheless. It's beyond the pale.

"But I will give one bit of advice, and one piece of permission. The advice is never to strike when your target is fresh and ready. Rather wait till they are distracted, worn out, off guard. Then pounce upon them like a noble apex predator. Turning their weakness to your advantage.

"The permission? I will allow you and Akihirio to act as you see fit when on the field. And most importantly, you have no limitations on what you are allowed to do to protect our people. Anyone who has hurt us, or looks like they will. They are not but fuel for our future generations Will of Fire. The fertilizer which will grow our nation.

"Just do so wisely, and when it's advantageous to you, your team, or Konoha as a whole. I'll trust in your discretion and judgement."

[3]

Stats:
    updated:
    Rini
    Rini

Post by Rini Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:15 am

Sachiko received her new mission, which was fine. It seemed the Neko-sama wasn't going to just sit on its laurels and do nothing as Hokage like Masuyo had. And it also seemed that he wasn't going to be so passive as to just let Kiri's slight against Konoha go unpunished. However, he said that they would wait for the right time, when Kiri was weak and exposed. Sachiko knew that well enough. It was what a wolf would do.

Smiling as she was finally happy about the direction they were going, Sachiko nodded. "I will set out for the Land of Tea at once then, Hokage-sama."

Standing up, she was ready to leave from here. It wasn't that she didn't like being around the Hokage, but Sachiko wasn't much of a time waster, and wanted to get going. Besides that, she wasn't really good with social scenarios. She was going to prepare for the mission and head out to meet up with Akihiro, who was also sent on the mission to take over the Land of Tea.

Besides that, it was time for some further training. Against a minor nation, there was sure to be some decent enough training. Akihiro could make the plan and Sachiko would be able to do what she could with it.

-Exit-

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 am

Neko-Sama watched as Sachiko went off on her mission. A sense of pride filling it as it watched Sachiko leave. Soon the time would be right to strike. And when they did all that would dare endanger it's family, and it's territory would tremble in the face of Konoha's might.

Stats:
    updated:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:55 pm