Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Wait!? I'm what!? [Open]

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Wait!? I'm what!? [Open] Empty Wait!? I'm what!? [Open]

Post by Tatts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 pm

It was not even a month ago that the previous Kage noted Tatsu's ability to slip through cracks being how Tatsu'd managed to survive this long. And how Tatsu'd not be able to do that any longer, giving the task of making a profit from the 500k Ryo loaned. As well as show growth in the genin under Tatsu's care.

As Neko-Sama, Tatsu'd had done all of those. All without anyone outside a very, very small group of individuals knowing Neko-Sama. The loyal Ninja cat to Yui, was in fact a shapeshifting Shinobi who'd in Tatsu's free time as both either a male or female had bedded a good number of shinobi that frequented the bars under one identity or another. Nor that said shapeshifter was in fact one of the physically weakest, but most creatively devious tricksters in the village.

So it had come as a shock when the whole, "put into a position as an Administrative Head", had turned out to be "make you the next Hokage." Something that even now had Tatsu reeling. As a mostly chaotic individual who valued personal freedoms, and the happiness of those around whatever form Tatsu happened to be taking at the moment. But since this was an official position, and more than that, one that required a degree of seriousness.

Tatsu decided to keep up the Neko-Sama form when working, someone the village had seen around, and knew they could trust with their valuables and valuable time. After all, that's what Reiryoku Resort, the 5 story resort recently brought into the Marketplace saddling the more reputable markets and the Red Light district, had brought to the table.

But Tatsu also knew that there was a higher than 0 chance that this would be the perfect opportunity for those jockeying for power to act. So in normal Tatsu fashion, using the Clay that Yui had loaned prior to her battle. Was speaking through a Clay Clone, while hidden in the trees, dirt, and around the building were C1 bombs hidden as insects. If the meeting turned from peaceful to violent, well ... they'd learn the beauty of Tatsu's art and forethought.

Standing onto of Tatsu's new Aide, 'his' cat sized Kage outfit resting upon 'him' Mizuki Uchiha, and using a speaker in his  characteristically smooth voice said to 'his' new people, "People of Konoha. I'm as surprised as all of you to be named the Yondaime Hokage. It was not long ago when I was tasked with helping a small Genin Team show improvements as well as increase the wealth of the nation, and Senju, Mistral; Uchiha, Shinso; and last but definitely not least by far Matsubara, Yoko had exceeded my expectations by far. I could not be prouder of them, and all they've worked hard to accomplish so far. For those of that clan, know that they bring honor to your clans, and show that your clans have a bright and magnificent future ahead of you.

"You have truly produced fine, young ninja. And I from the bottom of my heart thank you for raising them to be whom they ended up turning out to be. You have every right to be proud of them.

"As for the business, I'm sure more than a few of you have stopped by the resort. Gotten Ijutsu Spec masseuses to show all the pleasant uses for Ijutsu outside of the mundane, or the hand crafted meals expertly crafted to perfection, or simply enjoyed one of the many other amenities that you'd expect from highclass resort that caters to the social class of all of our citizens. Or the more ... adult store nearby for weapons, gear, or other things of an artistic nature.

"But you can be sure. That as Yondaime Hokage, I will make sure to bring this nation great wealth, prosperity, and growth. And no longer will those who try to rise up in life, be squashed under inequity, no longer will those who work hard to prove themselves go unnoticed, and no longer will the creative passions of our people go unabated. We will only grow to become more powerful, more seasoned, and more stronger than ever before! I have faith in you Konohagakure! I believe in our people! So let us rejoice in a new era!"

At that last sentence Tatsu'd use a psychological trick of starting off normally, and slowly increase the tone and passion of 'his' voice. Drawing in the crowd, and getting them riled up a little. After letting things calm down a bit, he'd ask if there were 'any questions, or comments the people would like to make.'

And all the while the real Tatsu would be watching from the shadows, and if all went good, then Tatsu would be happy. But was waiting with an itching trigger finger ready to Seal of Confrontation anyone who would endanger the others, or think that Neko-Sama was an easy target would find out otherwise.

OOC: Enjoy y'all. Have fun, talk amongst yourselves. Talk to Neko-Sama, and enjoy yourselves. Your newest, Lovable Trickster of a ruler is watching over y'all.

Wait!? I'm what!? [Open] BFAwh2z
    *Tatsu's motto as Hokage.*

[1]

Stats:
    updated:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am