Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Rainswept Comfort (Flashback) (A)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Rainswept Comfort (Flashback) (A) Empty Rainswept Comfort (Flashback) (A)

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:45 am

It was fairly late in the evening, Calin was in his home, reading a book. It was raining heavily outside, the ceaseless staccato of rain striking the window to his comfortable home was soothing to the soul in Calin’s eyes. The book in his hands? A fantasy, about magic, dragons, hero’s facing impossible odds. With good triumphing in the end. It was a bit of a guilty pleasure of his but it was one he enjoyed nonetheless. A reading lamp was on next to his chair, but otherwise the room was dim, lightning up in brief instants only when lightning flashed across the sky to, for an instant, illuminate the surrounding world in white, even through the closed curtains on the only window in the room. Even if it did take up the majority of the wall it was on. He lived alone nowadays, his mother not living too far away so he could help take care of her if need be. However he lived far enough to maintain privacy. No one would truly have business with him at this time unless he was needed for an urgent mission and the markets were more than a couple of blocks away. So he knew there would be no foot traffic outside. Not in this rain, not unless someone was merely going home.

However it inner curiosity was still gnawing at him. ‘What could she need?’ He thought as he turned a page, his mind kind of ‘half reading’ and ‘half thinking’ on other matters. It kept just enough attention for him to enjoy his story, but enough to consider other things that might come to mind. Like why Alkaid had sent him a letter that she needed to talk to him, and that she’d be coming by his place tonight. He couldn’t for the life of him figure out what in the world she could need. Last minute advice for the chunin exams? Advice about being in another village how he should behave? Or did she have something more serious to get off of her chest? Something she needed to be alone with him to say. He could understand that easily enough, Alkaid was a confident woman. However she didn’t let anyone see how she really felt in public. Indeed, that ‘date’ they’d had a couple of years back was an instant of her composure breaking. He wouldn’t assume she’d ever let that happen again. It didn’t make him any less curious though.

He turned a page, and reached for his cup of cocoa. A soft, sapphire coloured robe was what he wore this evening. It settled any requirements of modesty. While also keeping him nice and comfortable in his home. He had the pot of cocoa on the nearby table, still hot if the steam rising from the end was any indication. He’d left a note on the door, telling Alkaid to come on in out of the rain when she arrived. He didn’t want her waiting outside in it while he went for the door. Just inside the door he’d left a towel and he was sitting in the same room the door opened up too. Reading patiently, yet mentally curious as to what in the world she needed.

Last edited by Calin Kaguya on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Rainswept Comfort (Flashback) (A) Empty Re: Rainswept Comfort (Flashback) (A)

Post by Hibiki Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Alkaid stood outside the door, the rain dripping down her as she steeled herself, working up the nerve to knock on the door. With everything that had happened and everything that was about to this was one of the hardest things she’d ever had to do in her life. Once she went inside their would be no going back.

She had Tsubaki who she loved with all of her heart and soul and yet on despite the fact it was almost the eve of her greatest mission she was attempting to throw herself at the arms of someone else. The sheer immorality of the situation hung heavy upon her soul.

Still she was about to march off to her almost certain death. That kind of thing tended to put things in prescriptive. She was done living what if’s and what might have been. If their was ever going to be a time to seize the day and what she wanted it was now before it was too late. In some ways she was such a fool for waiting so long, to be pushed to the edge before reaching out but on the plus side if this generated any regrets she likely wouldn’t have to live with them for long.

Finally rapping on the door with her knuckle just to be polite she let herself in. Today she was wearing a simple aqua blue tank top paired with a set of darker navy blue jeans both of which where pretty much soaked at the moment from running over to Calin’s house in the middle of a downpour.

Picking up the towel he had left out for her she did her best to dry herself off but it was pretty futile. At best she could get her hair and the exposed parts of her skin but it wasn’t really going to do much for her clothes.

As tempting as it would be to strip down and walk into the living room wearing nothing but a towel but the fact Calin was sitting in a spot where he could see her doing that put the kibosh on that idea pretty quickly. After all what fun would it be to ruin the surprise? It was hard to give someone a sneak preview of what was coming if they had already seen the full deal leaving nothing to the imagination.

Walking over to him, being carefully about not dripping water on the carpet and floor she saw his choice of reading material and silently approved. It seemed he really was a man of refined tastes. He had the looks, the charm basically everything she could have ever wanted from a man. The only shortcoming he had if you could even call it such as that coupling with him wouldn’t produce a stronger variation on their bloodline like she had once been hoping for.

Her dream of restoring the clan back to it’s original levels of power it had once wielded was pretty much dead. She’d buried it the night she had achieved her long held wish to be with her dearest cousin. The thing was while she loved Tsubaki it was the type of love that transcended pesky things like gender, if it had been any other woman she wouldn’t be interested.

While generally satisfied with her life the point their was little else she could ever ask for without just sounding plain greedy, she had to admit that for the last couple of years their was a part of her that still burned for the touch of a man which is why she had come to Calin now, to get at least one taste of that forbidden fruit, to scratch that one last itch before she shuffled off this mortal coil.

And who knows, if things went well enough it could give her the extra motivation she needed to push thought the peril and return home alive. She was hoping to settle down if she pulled this off after all, and Calin would be able to give her the own thing Tsubaki couldn’t…. A child of her own.

“You know how I said I needed more time…. Well not anymore!" she said sultrily as she moved to walk around Calin and put an arm around his shoulder. “Do you have time to listen one one selfish final request?” She asked. She wanted to kiss him so badly but he needed to know the full truth before they could proceed. Without proper consent she would just be manipulating him to get what she wanted.

That was to sort of stuff she saved for her intell targets. Not for family, and especially not for someone she wanted to make her paramour. If they got intimate under false assertions that would just be a mechanical act, not making love.

“But before we get down to… Business” she said with sly grin leaving no doubt about what that business would be. “I have a few things to tell you. Things that you must swear on your fathers grave to never repeat to another living soul.” she said. She had to be dead serious to invoke the spectre of his father like that.

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:13 am

Calin was calm, collected, relaxed. It was a beautifully stormy night. One couldn’t live in Kirigakure and not learn to appreciate such weather. He was simply enjoying his book in the quiet of his home.

His calm, collected, and relaxed feelings? Gone the moment Alkaid knocked on the door.

In the brief moment it took the woman to enter his home, his heart rate skyrocketed, and his mind went into overdrive about what in the world the woman could want. They hadn’t seen much of each other in the past couple of years. Calin himself hadn’t grown any taller, he was already pretty tall if he was being honest. However his face had lost the last of it’s baby fat. Becoming more angular, and his eyes had darkened to an even darker shade of blue. Truly becoming like that of a sapphires. His pulse was pounding as the woman that he had shared his first kiss with two years ago dried off her hair and approached him, being careful not to drop water on the carpet.

Thinking quickly, he’d take a moment to close his book, he’d already memorized the page, and stand to throw a log onto the nearby fire. It was a good sized fire, keeping the room nice and warm and there was a large, fluffy rug on the floor in front of it. It was bear skin, although he didn’t keep the head and limbs on the rug. It was a simple, large rectangle that would be an extremely warm place to sit. Comfortable, especially in front of a fire and it would be perfect for them to sit there to help her dry off. “Welcome to my home Alkaid. Come, sit by the fire and dry off. Can I get you a cup of cocoa?” He would say, a little too quickly. His heart was pounding in his ears and he fought to keep himself under control. He took a seat on the rug, in front of the fire, the heat warming his back and he hoped the light hid the blush on his cheeks as she finished striding over to him and put an arm around his shoulder while saying words that sent his heart soaring.

‘Does that mean she came here to?...’ He would begin to think before she asked if he would be willing to listen to a final, selfish request. ‘Final? What in the world?’ He would think as a look of concern crossed his features. “Of course, but what do you mean by final Alkaid?..” He would ask as he pulled her down to him. He was aiming to have her land in his lap, where he would take her into a tight hug. A worried expression on his face as he considered the word. ‘Final..’ He would think again. He fought the urge to kiss the beautiful woman in front of him. Part of him was ashamed for relishing the contact with her while such talk was being used. He was better than this.

Then she would say something else that would make his blood run hot. ‘So she does mean for us to..’ He would begin to think before she again began to speak. His expression would darken immediately, but soften in concern just as quickly. The pale haired girl before him wouldn’t have said such a thing if she wasn’t serious. She knew how deeply he felt on the topic of his late father. “Very well Alkaid. I swear. Whatever you say, whatever happens here tonight. Goes with me to the grave.” He would say. If his arms were around her they would tighten the hold in concern. Nothing uncomfortable for her, just an innate desire to have her close. He didn’t care if she was getting his robe wet, it didn’t matter. He just wanted to make sure she was okay. “You know you can trust me Alkaid. I care about you, deeply, and I know you know that. I’ve thought of you almost every day for the past two years. Whatever you need to say, you can do so without fear.” He would say, meeting her eyes with his own as the storm picked up and raged on outside and the fire crackled behind them.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 am

To Alkaid a little rain never bothered her. She was the most sturdy Kaguya around. She laughed at the very idea of catching a cold from getting wet, but that didn’t stop her from siddling up beside Calin as he sat on the carpet. The fire was nice and this was a good spot to talk but she was hoping to move things elsewhere once her explanation as done. Doing the deed on top of the pelt of a dead animal was a bit too wild for her tastes, she prefered something a bit more romantic, along the lines of a candle lite bedside.

“No Cocoa. The only thing I need is you.” she said firmly putting emphasis on that last word. Her heart ached for his touch and as if reading her mind he pulled her onto his lap, holding her tight. For all of her talk for wanting to be a great actor, to have a spotlight shine on her while she was on a stage this was all she ever had really wanted. “When we’re done talking, can we take this someplace more… intimate?” she asked.

For once she wasn’t teasing. Wasn’t beating around the bush. She’d kept him waiting long enough already. “It’s a long story. The short version is that the Mizukage has given me what amounts to a suicide mission. The odds I’ll make it back are… slim. Kind of shitty of me asking you to invest in something with such a short expiration date don’t you think?” she said self deprecatingly. It made her fell like she really was such a selfish girl down to her core.

“I was a fool to keep you waiting so long but it wasn’t like I was doing it without reason. Do you remember when we first meet how I was trying to push Tsubaki into going out with you?” she asked as if he could possibly ever forget such a day. She certainly hadn’t.

“Shortly after that we kind of hooked up with each other if you know what I mean. Given that we’re both girls it’s not the type of relationship that we can openly advertise. After all since she’s our leader most of the clan is expecting her to marry a man order to carry on her linage.” Alkaid said with a weary sigh.

Because of her feelings for Tsubaki she’d often wondered if she’d been born the wrong gender. She flaunted her sexuality using it as tool to beguile men but never fully being comfortable with actually touching them until she’d met Calin. Being with him made her feel feminine in ways she’d never expected before, and she desperately wanted him to make a woman out of her.

“I’ve kind of sort of been trying to get her warmed up on the idea of sharing you between us.” Alkaid admitted reluctantly with an awkward cough. “It’s immoral of me, but I don’t want to chose between you. She is my world, and you are my sun” she pleaded, baring her true feeling to him for the first time in their entirety.

Unable to look him in the eyes she glanced towards the door. “After knowing the truth, knowing everything do you still want to be with someone as ugly on the inside as me? I’d understand if you told me to get out.” she said feeling downtrodden, as if her soul had been sullied by her lust and her inability to be faithful to only one person at a time.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:05 am

She came into his lap, his cheeks a light shade of red at her words over the cocoa. All she wanted was him? This was everything he could’ve dreamed of. Her blue tank top and jeans were soaked, causing the robe he was in to become rather damp as well. A small bit of rain water streaked down her bare shoulder, missed by the woman in her attempt to dry her hair. His lips would find the drop, kissing it away with a gentle caress of his lips on her pale flesh. The warmth of the fire heating them both up externally. Her next words would send shivers down his spine. Somewhere more intimate? Yes, he could certainly oblige, although part of him wanted to simply be with her right here. The light and heat of the crackling fire and the sound of the storm outside would add volumes to their time together. Although in the end it didn’t matter, all that mattered was that they would be together.

His heart was racing now, he wanted to take her to his room now, but held himself at bay as she spoke again. His heart suddenly stopping cold as she admitted her assignment of a suicide mission. “N-No..” He would say simply, instinctively holding her tighter. “I don’t want to let you go..I don’t want to lose you like that. I-I can come with you! I’ve gotten stronger Alkaid, I know I can keep up.” He would say quickly, his heart beat pounding for a different reason now as he tried to come with someway to either make her stay, or allow her to him go. Frantically trying to find arguments that would allow one or the other. It all came to a screeching halt though. It was a direct mission assignment from the kage himself. He was still a genin, he couldn’t go with her. No one would let him, for his rank told them he wasn’t strong enough. Despite him knowing that simply wasn’t the case. That wouldn’t matter in the end however. “W-when do you have to leave?” His world, somewhat shattering as the question stuttered out of his mouth. A catch in his voice as he considered the risks. If the mission was labeled as a suicide mission by the village leader. It indeed would probably lead to death.

He couldn’t think like that though. She’d come back, and they could share many more nights in intimacy together. God willing they could start a family together, it would happen. He needed to believe that now. “You aren’t shitty, and it wouldn’t be a bad investment Alkaid..Any time I can spend with you, lighting up my world would be worth it. No matter how short it might be..” He would say as he nuzzled his head against the crook of her neck, speaking clearly, but enjoying the closeness. At her reminder of the day they had met he almost chuckled in spite of himself. “The day you soaked me in punch? Yes, I remember it well. I couldn’t tell if you were being serious then or not about that though.” He would respond with a grin as she continued. The next information causing him to stop and widen his eyes in surprise. Alkaid and Tsubaki? Together? That’s certainly an interesting though. “S-Share me?” He’d say, almost squeak really. A sudden mental image of him, Tsubaki, and Alkaid behind closed doors brought an even deeper blush to his face. One he was fairly certain would be very visible despite the fire.

Her points about them needing to keep things secret made sense though. The clan was fairly conservative, preferring their members to breed within the clan to keep the bloodline pure and strong. Hell, he was one of the more liberal ones but even he was comfortable with the idea. There had even been whispered questions on whether or not he and Tsubaki would end up together, or him and Alkaid. Questions he never bothered to really pay attention to. If it happened, it happened, simple as that. Although now, it was happening. Or least, so far it might be. He couldn’t consider it happening until they were in his room together, and in his bed. The pale beauties next words would cause his heart to fluctuate wildly. Him? Her sun? He smiled stupidly. Turning to meet her gaze he would find her glancing toward the door. Her words, causing him to frown slightly. Many men would do just that, potentially calling her a whore, a slut, or a liar as they did. But he didn’t find her ugly inside, just in need of comfort. Comfort he could give, comfort he wanted to give. To be honest, he needed it too after hearing she might not survive. Gods, did he love her though. He would do everything he could to make this night mean something to the both of them. Reaching over, he would attempt to tilt her head toward him and pull her into a deep kiss, hopefully, that would be answer enough for her as he, carefully mind you, stood up with her in his arms, moving to carry her bridal style.

Then he would move toward his room, being careful to not hit her head on the stairs or any door frames. After entering his room, he would kiss her again, deeper this time, before laying her down on his bed. The kiss, now broken, left him wanting so much more. However he wanted her to feel loved, wanted this night to be absolutely perfect. He’d take a few minutes, to light some candles, keeping them away from the bed itself for risk of knocking them off. However decorating the bedside tables with one each and setting a few on his dresser. His room was rather utilitarian in appearance, he simply didn’t need much. Although what furniture he did have decorating it was tasteful, all black and sleek, with a large area rug beneath a king sized bed. One of his very few personal luxury’s that he desired with no complaint. After lighting the last candle he would climb onto the bed himself before moving to pull her into a deep kiss, pulling her to him tightly. The storm outside raged on, the winds buffeting the windows and the rain slashing across the sky so harshly they impacted with audible taps on the window continuously. He’d remember this night through every storm, for it would be the orchestra to their love.

Stats:

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:30 pm

As Calin pulled her closed and told her how much he didn’t want her to go on her mission Alkaid felt her heart waver about if she should really take it or not.  It wasn’t like the Mizukage was forcing her hand on this one.  He’d told her the risks and left it up to her to decide if she wanted to carry it out or not of her own free will.

She had her own reasons for doing something so risky. The reward she would get if she succeeded was a secondary consideration to what might happen if she DIDN’T take the mission.  The smell of war was on the wind, just over the horizon and the outcome of her task would decide  or not Kirigakure would be plunged into the middle of it.  

Her clan had seen enough tragedy to last a life time already.  If her actions could prevent them from being swept up in a conflict that barely had anything to do with them then damn straight she out to go through with them despite the enormous amount of risk involved. As the old saying went  nothing ventured, nothing gained.

“That’s sweet of you Calin but unless you became an inflation expert overnight you’d just end up blowing my cover.” replied Alkaid with a wan smile.  “I tricked someone from another village into accepting a fake proposal from me.  That’s my in to get inside.  Can’t exactly show up with my real lover now can I?”  she asked him rhetorically

“I set out shortly after the exams start. That’s when security at this other place will be the weakest since most of the big guns will be in Kumo for the big tournament.” With any luck she’d be able to sneak in, accomplish her objective and then leave without anyone ever being any bit the wiser about what she’d done.

As he nuzzled her head and told her that she wasn’t shitty, that she wasn’t a bad investment she felt her heart melt all over again.  He really was better then she deserved.  “Oh I was pretty serious.” she admitted.   She’d seen the way Tsubaki had been looking at him and felt a surge of jealousy and decided to test Calin to see if he was worthy of going out with her beloved one-san.

At the time Alkaid had thought that she had an ice cubes chance in hell of getting together with Tsubaki,  and had been doing her best to bury those feelings by chasing after foreign men.  It was only a quirk of fate that things had worked out differently then she had expected. Who would have guessed that the right guy for her was in her own back yard all along?

The look on Calin’s face that Alkaid had been pushing towards a situation where he would have a flower in each palm was priceless.  If only she could take a picture to remember it by.   Even if he rejected her it would still be one of the best treasures she could ever ask from.

Instead of replying to her question she felt Calin’s hand on her face as he tilted her head towards him and pulled her into a passoniate kiss leaving her breathless.  So that was his answer then, their was no more need for words when his actions told her everything she needed to know. “Sorry Tsbuaki, but it looks like I’m stealing a march on you here.” She apologized inside her head.

She giggled as Calin picked her up cradling her in his arms as if she weighed light as a feather, an impressive feat considering how heavy she was for her size. How many times had she dreamed of being held like this, only to find now that reality surpassed her expectations.  He arms where so big, so strong, so manly that she felt like he was carrying her away to heaven.  

Another kiss, deeper and longer then the first soon followed, only ending so he could place her on the bed.  The taste of him lingers on her lips, leaving her yearning for more.  Her ample chest heaving as she fought to regain the breath he’d stolen from her.

Damn was he smooth. He must have done some research about what women liked as he began lighting candles for her deepinging the romantic mood that had descended upon the room.  Alkaid smiled at him, feeling a mixture of shy and excited at the same time at the prospect of their coming union.  

Tsubaki was something of a pillow princess, perfering to receive more then give. Luckily that worked for the two of them as Alkaid was the type that generally loved to give and so Tsubaki’s pleasure had been her own.  It felt thrilling for once to be truly on the reviving end of someone elses undivided attention.

Lighting one last candle Calin was quick to climb back into the bed still fully dressed before pulling her into a third kiss as he held her tight.   With each successive kiss Alkaid could feel her mind melting further and further away into a realm of pure white bliss.   If she had anything else she cared to say, she had to do it soon while she was still coherent enough to form proper thoughts.

Sticking her tongue into his mouth she wrestled around with his, before taking one of his hands guiding it so that it would slip under her shirt and rest upon her left breast. Even though her sports bar which was still one he would be able to feel the rhythm of her heartbeat, hammering away at 100 miles a minute due to extreme excitement.

Ending the kiss for a brief moment to catch her breath, Alkaid looked at him with pleading eyes.  Kissing alone wasn’t enough, she wanted so much more.  “Calin… please by your hand, I want you to make me into a woman.  Take my vaginal virginity and make me yours!” she said her voice husky from lust.  It was funny really how even after two years and all the nights she had spent in bed with Tsubaki her hymen was still intact.

Her first time overall had been lost long ago, but she’d still never been with a man before. If they went through with this then Calin would be her first.   Her eyes where so pure she’d never even seen another man naked before other then the times her father had washed in the shower when she had been a young child.  She couldn’t help but wonder just how big Calin would be, while feeling nervous if she would actually be able to properly fit him inside her.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Each kiss, each swirl of each others tongue around the other brought Calin deeper and deeper into the moment. Wanting nothing more than to take her, right then and there. The previous conversation no longer in his mind any longer. He couldn’t afford to let it linger for now. If he did, he would be distracted. If that were the case he wouldn’t be able to gift Alkaid what she wanted, what she needed. Nor would he be able to share in that experience with her properly. If he had thought back to the conversation, words she’d said. He’d realize where she was going as clear as day. However those thoughts were far and away from his mind at that time. The only thing at the forefront, was giving Alkaid this night, and making it as incredible as possible for both of them. The kiss was broken, both of them breathless, eyes filled with a plea and a love he never thought he’d see bore into his own. His eyes, a window to his soul, his very naked soul, would show his own love for her. He wouldn’t say it yet though, not until the right moment came.Not until they would become one. The pale beauty would take his hand and place upon her left breast, her sports bra still on but he could clearly feel her stampeding heart. His was in a similar state and he fought the urge to use their shared bloodline to cut off the garment. Then her voice came, She’d tell him, formally and in no uncertain terms. That she wanted him to make her into a woman. He forced down a smile, a wave of warmth radiating outward within him at her words.

His own would come out, a husky whisper on the air as he said them “It would be my privilege, and know, you’ll have more than just my first kiss under your belt after this night Alkaid.” He would say. Wanting her to know just how special this night would be for him as well, and not just because it was with her. He’d kiss her again, a bit more tame this time, but only less so as he reached both hands for the hem of her tank top, moving to pull it up and over her head, breaking the kiss just long enough for it to clear over before taking her lips again for a moment. He’d toss the now no longer essential garment aside, onto the floor, he’d help her pick up her clothing later if needed. His hands would find their way to her waist for a few minutes, relishing even that contact as he kissed her deeply, forgoing the need for air in favor of the sweet taste of her lips. His own robe was held on by a simple sash that could be pulled off in an instant, and all he wore beneath were his boxers. Wanting to stay comfortable in his own home on a night like this. The robe could wait however, in order to take it off he would have to take his hands off of the woman beneath him and he just couldn’t bring himself to do that at the moment.

He’d break the kiss for a moment or two, staring deeply into her eyes as he brought her hand up to his chest. So he could feel his own heartbeat in time with her own. The stampeding rush of adrenaline almost made him skip it. However he felt it was important, wanted her to know that he felt the exact same way. Once he’d placed her hand there however he would place them back onto her hips and slowly trace them up toward her sports bra, using the faint touch of his fingers to tease her just a bit before he would move to take the constricting article of clothing off, pulling it over her head and tossing it aside as well. Her perfect breasts, at least in his eyes. Now visible to him, but he didn’t lay eyes on them yet, oh no. His eyes were still glued to Alkaid as he pulled out the sash on his robe and slid the garment off his body and to the side. His body now exposed with the exception of his boxers that he still had on. He’d proceed to kiss her again if she allowed, bringing a hand up to cup one of the woman’s breasts and begin to massage it gently, the perky, full feel to them bringing him closer to his own edge of desire. At this point he’d break the kiss, and begin to move his way down her neck, paving his way with kisses and minor little nipples before he reached her chest and taking a moment to truly appreciate them. Before taking one of her nipples into his mouth and gently running his tongue around it before sucking softly. Working to excite her more and more, to bring her closer to the edge of insanity before the fun really began. He would heed her request and make her a woman, but only on his own terms, only when he had already pleased her thoroughly, so that when the time did come it would shatter the boundary and make sure she never forgot this night. Moving his way to her other breast after a few minutes, he’d spend some time on that one too, truly intending to torture this woman with enticement.

After a few minutes there he’d bring his lips away and smile at her softly. “I’m going to make sure we never forget this night Alkaid. No matter what it takes.” He would say, his voice a mixture of husky determination and gentle affection. He’d move himself up and kiss her again full on the lips as he tried to pull their bodies close, a sharp intake of breath would come from him as he felt her half naked body press against his. Slowly ebbing away the barricades that kept him clear of thought. He held her body close against his for a bit, wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her should she had allowed that. Not wanting to move too quickly, for he didn’t want this to be over. He wanted to prolong this moment, their love making, as much as he could. He’d let her make the next move.

Stats:

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 am

Alkaid had to fight back a chuckle at his mention of belts. They way he’d said it was pretty corny but in a rather adorable way. He’d just admitted she was about to take his first time and she’d had a feeling that it would be the case since she’d vividly remembered the time she’d stolen his first kiss by accident.

The fact he’d been able to wait so long for her seemed like a minor miracle in itself but he’d always been the serious type when it came to relationships. The very idea of him sneaking off with some other woman on the side was laughable.

They snogged again, more gently this time mainly as he was focusing on removing her tank top and getting her undressed. This wasn’t some quickie with two people banging in a closet and having to get in and out in under five minutes. If they where going to make love for possible the first and final time they where going to do it properly without any garments on.

She allowed him to pull her shirt off without resistance, part of her considered reaching out and returning the favor but why rush things? She wanted him so bad now and yet she wanted this moment to last an eternity, never ending.

More kissed flowed like dew drops as Calin casually tossed the shirt aside. Their lips seeking each other again and again as if worried about the fact they might never find each other again. Reluctantly they broke apart again and he drew her hand to his chest. As her fingertips brushed against his chiseled abs she felt a sense of awe at just how physically fit he was, the fact he could put a firefighter to shame was extremely appealing.

The rush of his heartbeat was mesmerizing, telling her that he was as excited about what was going on as she was, if not even more so. This was without question one of the defining moments of their lives. She shivered as he ran his hands slowly up from her hips, tracing the outline of her body until he reached her ample bosom, teasing them for a brief second before making a move to remove the last barrier of cloth between his hands and her flesh.

She appreciated his restraint as he gently removed the removed her bra rather then using his bloodline to produce a knife to cut it away. Good fitting lingerie could be incredibly difficult to find, especially ones that she could work out in. Not to mention that even with the prize in sight something most men and even some woman couldn’t resist taking a peek at if given the chance he keep his eyes firmly locked with her own.

In them was reflected a mixture of lust, passion and something else. It told her that he wasn’t just sleeping with her to get his rocks off, but because he genuinely felt love and affection for her, the same as she felt towards him only returned in spades. Finally he removed his own robe and they where that one step closer to uniting. Only one pair of boxers remained in the way along with her own pants and lacy white underwear.

Soon enough those too would be gone and they would move onto the main event but for now the foreplay and the kissing continued. She moaned in pleasure as he grasped one of her breasts cupping it with his hand and kneading it gently. She’d tried to massage them herself before when she was younger in an effort to make them grow bigger but that was nothing in comparison to the pleasure she was feeling now.

But even his hands paled in comparison what she was feeling from his mouth as he moved down to her neck kissing her on her collar bone tracing his way downwards until he worked his way down her her nipple and began sucking it which made her mind explode in a vision of white hot pleasure.

Panting heavily she coming back to her senses a moment later as Calin spoke to her again, telling her that he was going to make this a night to remember. Instead of speaking she simply flashed him a devilish grin. Oh he’d remember it alright she’d make damn sure of that.

Returning to the smooching he held her close reveling in the feeling of her bare breasts against his chest as he clung to her tightly. Now it was her turn to pleasure him a bit, reaching out a hand she snaked it into his boxers. Touching the tip of his phallus gently her hand almost flinched at the warmth. It was so hot it almost felt scalding to the touch.

Feeling it throb between her fingers made want to see it that much more as she caressed it lightly with one hand she used the other to pull his boxers down only to gasp at what she saw. It was her first time seeing a hard dick and it was bigger then she’d ever expected. It almost seemed like it was going to explode his seed at any moment.

She began to run her hand along the length of his member, using the friction from her movement to to stimulate the shaft and head, trying to be careful not to rub too hard or too fast so that she didn’t hurt him or cause him to release early. If it seemed like he would be coming soon she would stop just at the edge denying his orgasm from occurring.

She’d heard that most man couldn’t cum more then once in a certain time frame. She wasn’t about to let him blow his load now this early in the game. No the only place he would be allowed to release was inside her. She would cast any thoughts of using protection aside. It wasn’t like it would matter in the long run if he nutted inside her when she likely would be dead within the the month.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:36 am