Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Welp

Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Welp Empty Welp

Post by Shinoskay Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Unless Sin shows up for the activity check, I guess thats it then.

between a toxic chat space, mods locking my legitimate suggestions and then putting it into spam, clear and blatant attempts at mod abuse, gross underhanded tactics.... and the fact that I am only here because I made a deal with someone. I may as well be gone, just ganna watch for sin and then thats that.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Nin, Fuin -- Earth
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Welp Empty Re: Welp

Post by Ulfric Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Actually, I'll do the same. Regardless of the verdict about the situation, I'll be leaving Gladius.

I will not stand for false accusation of metagaming on my account. For two months I have been working on oni's abilities to disguise and eventually hide in peace, dropping more than once in chat she's going to build a hidden lair in the wilderness and looking for an opportunity to escape Kumo. Considering the selection of a destination for a mission requires a whole investigation just because of a coincidental event even though our full route was posted before that of other players... I'm shocked.

- My apologies to Zoe, who suggested to RP here as it better alternative to a different forum. I do not see the difference between the two but I'm glad you found your home
    - Kudos to Zero, who was quick to reach out and join in RPs.
    - Kudos to Nyg, to find time for RP despite staff duties as well as an attempt to find the middle ground in the situation
    - Kudos to Scare, with whom I'd have loved an RP if our chars simply had aligned
    - And kudos to Ryuko for a player friendly approach when modding.

You may cancel/kill Akari and Kurenai. Those are my two characters.
    Good luck in your endeavours, Gladius

"The Land itself shall become my weapon."
    The Cartographer:
    Copycat
    Copycat

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Post by Copycat Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Shame we never got to roleplay with one another, see you both.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Zurui

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

Post by Zurui Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 pm

It's always a shame to see members leave over staff. I'd prefer that you both stay, but it's never enjoyable to play somewhere you find toxic. Wish you both well and I hope you'll both check in periodically to see if things ever become better. Best of luck to you both.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:20 pm

I'm really sad to see you both go and I wish things didn't turn out like this. I would have loved to RP with each of you more but I wish you both the best.

Post by Shinoskay Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:09 am

Since someone just killed the pc of my friend I was waiting on... it looks like I will need to kill their pc before I can go.

Coming for you Zurui/Jimbo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:51 pm