Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Northern Water Tribe

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Northern Water Tribe - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Water Tribe

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 am

Drifting over head, upon my nimbus, the wind of the tundra streamed me upon a draft of the wind over the mountain ranges of the area. I sat with resolve of anything which could lead me towards a foundry, a resource site, possible another landmark, similar to the obelisk of energy I found when I first entered the area. Graciously enough, the wind would sail be over the ranges and my eyes were instantly surprised by what I found.

Northern Water Tribe - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:39 am

I saw a community, a village within the land of frost. It seemed thriving and possly around for keichs of years, by the size of the population. The economy was active, for they had natural attractions, a Ferris wheel, and a light house, which I was instantly endighted by. I saided across the mountain range throughout the draft within the sky, sailing and descending amongst the wind breeze towards the sea, scouting the village for any for of prepositories. Just as the light house beckoned, my mind was enlightned by the site of the village which I had not expected to find.

Northern Water Tribe - Page 2 20470f2057e48a1559aefd3213fb7ead

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:57 am

I streamed towards the light house, which was naturally kinected with the harbor, landing upon the pier, clearing the cloud with the decent of my land, utilizing the propellsion of wind within my feet to soften my footing upon the ground. With a waltzing stratus and a righteous stride, I walked slowly through the terrace of the planked harbor, admiring my surroundings. I didn't want to seem like a hostile, so I kept a low profile while surveying the area before heading towards the main directory at the gates, hoping to speak with officiaries for thine entry.

Northern Water Tribe - Page 2 6

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:50 pm

As Lei landed, he would find himself surrounded by a quick response team. The village didn't know whether or not he was a threat, but he had flown over their walls, and landed in the village, and that was definite cause for disturbance.

It would be no surprise to anyone that the first responders on scene would be a group of Jounin. After all, they tended to be on top of their game. 6 men would form a half circle in front of Lei, keeping a general distance of about 5 meters, ready to attack or defend if need be.

One of the men more directly in front of Lei cleared his throat and called out to him. He saw in front of him what appeared to be a little boy, but he was an experienced shinobi. Whether he was a boy or not didn't matter, shinobi of all ages could be dangerous. Beyond that, the white haired boy was wearing a mask, hiding his appearance. A lack of violent actions from him didn't mean he wasn't a threat. After all, he appeared as one would if they were invading.

"Identify yourself and your intentions immediately."

Group-
    1 B rank Guard group
    Spoiler:

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:40 pm

In seeing the response team tread outwards from the village landing in front of Zhën'Yün as he approached close enough towards the city walls, he holstered his Regalia of Asclepius upon his sash near his waist. He eyed each guard raising his hands above his hands, showing them he was unarmed and not a threat, raising them high before posturing his open palms at eye level. In due respects for the guards and thier village, he saught a kinection with them in hopes of settling the tentions.

'I am Lêï Zhën'Yün of a neighboring village in the north known as Kumogakure no Sato; Hidden Village of the Clouds. If I can, I'd like to speak with a Kage in regards of imploying both of our village akin allies. In all regards of the peace of both villages, I insure you I am of no harm.'

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:37 pm

The guards kept up their defensive stances, waiting for more reinforcements to arrive should they need them. Protocol in this situation dictated that they remain in the shadows in case it came to a fight. There was a group of Jounin on scene, and too many more shinobi arriving might increase the chance for hostility.

The boy introduced himself as Lei from Kumogakure, some shinobi asking for an alliance between their villages. The Jounin who had addressed the boy stepped forward about a meter as he appraised him. Shaking his head, he gave a quick refusal. "That can't be done. You see, we're a minor nation, we don't have a Kage, as you say."

Another of the Jounin laughed. "Besides, I don't know whats worse to believe. If you were sent by the Raikage, then she obviously has no respect for us, sending a solitary boy to negotiate. If you weren't sent by her, then you're lying to us, and that's no good. Try again."

The first Jounin shot him a glare, as that line of talk wasn't as tactful as it should have been. Still, he'd be correct.

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 pm

'No Kage?' Lëî Zhën'Yün questioned. 'I was informed that every major and minor country would have a leader in which was known as a shadow of the Daimyo for it's Providence. How is it that your village has no leader?' It was quite strange that the village didn't have any form of leadership, unless it was over ran by the villanry of bandits. Zhën'Yün had no sign that they were rebels, however he saught to keep his judgements without the opaqueness of a strouded cloud and to beacon clear to acquire what he was seeking. 'And I have no intention in lying, for I only am guided in honest grace. I seek to pardon any informalities in which my village has with yours. I am simply a scout seeking allies beyond the borders of our nation. Your village is the closest to ours from the northeast. Being fulfilled as a shinobi, I am adequate enough to travel among the terrace, therefore seek the companionship of the minor nations.' Lëî said simply wanting to level with them and cause no form of hostility. 'I have no messages, other than the appreciation of your village by helping uplift it's ranks with the stead of our own village; Kumogakure. Surely, we can accommodate each other in wares, resources, clansmen, protection, or even sanction of shinobi in allegiancy. Even I, with the skill of Ijitsu, the Healing and Medical Arts, would do well in helping healing your sick and recovering your wounded, if there be any as a token of my legiancy and appreciation of our flourishing bond.' he said sympathetically.

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:06 am

"You were misinformed. Most minor nations don't have kage. Kage is a title reserved primarily for the 5 great nations. Some of the minor nations unofficially claim a Kage, but that's not our policy. We ultimately serve the Daimyo, and those he appoints to be in charge of his affairs. Currently, that's a council of elders." The main speaker answered.

This boy was sure difficult to understand. The Jounin frowned. "What?" he asked in response to what Lei had said. He wasn't quite sure he had followed the weird speech, but it seemed like he said that he sought to 'raise the land of Frost' by annexing them into Kumogakure's lands. Such words were an obvious insult, even though they were only a Minor Nation. Despite their size in comparison, the Village hidden in the Frost was a proud nation, and to be called lesser, saying it was an honor to join their neighbors was a strike at their pride.

"I'm going to forgive that insult to my nation, boy. However, that's the last time you'll receive such kindness. First you fly into our village unannounced, an added insult from the north sending a lone boy anyhow, and then give us the honor of joining your nation? I suggest you leave before you insult us a further time. If your Kage seeks an alliance with us, tell her to come herself, or send someone more important than you."

It was a good offer, certainly, to share their resources and manpower, but pride was known to get in the way of sensibility. Besides, these Jounin weren't actually qualified to strike any sort of bargain on behalf of their nation. That was the Elder's responsibility. They were allowed to turn people out, though, and that was what was happening here.

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:04 pm

'I didn't insult your nation. What you have felt as discontent is based on your own insinuation, and my words should not be taken as belittlement in speech. Please recognize, I am of no harm to your village or your santum, therefore I would appreciate equal and fair treatment.' Lëî said immediatly, speaking to the Jounin, whom seemed not to comprehend. 'Pardon my insolence of not being totally knowing of your customs and culture, for those of Kumogakure greet those whom they seek to become allies with through healing and appropiation.' Lëî persisted. 'Although, that is also the reason why I am sent. Being that I am here, I am of proper prestige to know your village and it's customs. Be not confused because I am a lone and solitary member of my village. Personally, Kumogakure doesn't partition our shinobi by matters of importance, even though we are given rank based upon merit. We comprehend we are all equal in Kumogakure, every civilian, shinobi, or crafter.' Lëî didn't think otherwise of his village or the instatment of being one with his country. He figured that other nations, whom had a civilization would know or be unified in thier arts which they had been gifted by those whom taught them. He wondered further into asking. 'Is there any way in which I can speak with your counsil of elders in authority? Or possibly the Daimyo in grace?' Lëî Zhën'Yün inquired.

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:47 pm

The jounin who had been speaking to Lei for the most part steeled himself away. It may come to a battle, as Lei refused to heed his warning. "I gave you a chance to leave peacefully. I now give you a chance to be arrested peacefully. You're a trespassing foreign soldier who has been asked to leave. Your refusal to do so is now cause to detain you." he spoke out loud, letting his intentions be known as he pulled out some cuffs and mitts.

"I should state that the offer to leave is off the table, and should you flee, you'll be marked an enemy. Should you fight back, you'll be marked an enemy. You're to be detained, while we wait for the elders to determine what to do with you, and how to respond." he walked forward, moving to put the cuffs onto Lei's hands, sliding the mitts on over those. The purpose of this was to stop any hand seals being made.

If he went without hassle, they'd lead him to the holding cells, leaving a few guards on him as they went to go and discuss with the council what to do with their guest.

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:47 am

Lëî comprehended and didn't expect to leave and to be properly detained. From his hands being up and palms visible, he outstretched them forward letting the guards slide the cuffs and mitts over his palms. He'd hope to be unharmed, although, he could least be sanctioned by the village. He'd try not to have any negative thoughts of the people of the tundric cold. Even in good terms, they found it hard to trust the honest words of Lëî, which was quite unsettling. Howevermore, Lëî knew they were following proper protocol so he'd pardon thier antagonism and proceed forth with the Jounins peacefully and serenically asking:
    'So what is the name of the village I am being detained under?'

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 pm

"This is Shimogakure, the Village Hidden in the Frost." The Jounin answered as he took Lei to the holding rooms. Lei's question didn't make any sense, as he should have known what village he was in by proximity to Kumo alone. Sure, the villages didn't know each other's locations, but they knew what village was in each country. The more he spoke, the more unsure of his intentions the Jounin were.

Still, after he was placed in a holding room, the Jounin group stood guard while one of them left to go and inform the council of the events.

-

An hour or so passed, assuming nothing happened in the holding cell.

The guard returned with 3 elderly people, who were, at least upon assumption, the Council of Elders of Shimogakure. One of those spoke up. "Tell me again, what is it that you are here for?" he asked, wanting to hear for himself exactly what Lei's mission here was.

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 am

Shimogakure was a village name he would remembe. Prior to its introduction, he only knew it as the land of frost. He'd heard of a few ways to enter it's land from Kumo through traveling through the southern mountain ranges when he was fairly stratusing with his father during thier emancipation and training around the country. Altruistically, his father, Arashiyama foretold of a people whom lived in the scapes of the frost, ice, and snow, being capable of making it reign in the cold sleet as the Ińäzümån could make it reign in the storm. Such stories of the people, clans, and abilities always interested Zhën' Yün. Upon the days of his ascended glory, he always promised he'd enter the borders beneathe Kumogakure's steep descent from the peaks of thier civilization, to see the frogs tundra for himself.

Upon entering have holding cell, he noticed a bed to his right and a small study to his left. Upon entering, sat upon the bed in deep rooted meditation. In regards to his patient waiting, he was greeted by three elders, entering his holding cell. He was ablidged to welcoming them in by the ceasing of his chants and song to gift them an answer to thier question of why he sight entry to the village. 'Please pardon my intrusion among the outskirts of your village, dear elders...' Lëî apologized. 'However, I have streamed from the peaks of the country of lightning to seek Shimogakure. In the searching of cycles, upon the land of frost, I have found your village and hope to acquire your villages aid akin allies with Kumogakure of the north.'

Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 am

"If that is the truth, I apologize for our welcome, but we have had issues with skirmishes along the border in the past with Kumogakure's Shinobi." The elder spoke. Such was the nature of shinobi's interactions. Up until the formations of the nations, there was almost a constant war between different clans and factions. For most of the nations, border disputes were a regular occurrence, although that was where the extent of their skirmishes happened.

For a shinobi to have found their nation and flown so deep into their territory, every precaution needed to be taken. However, the council had decided that at least tentative negotiations were for the best. Kumogakure currently had a rather friendly reputation, being the host of the Chuunin Exams. They'd been invited, so perhaps this man was telling the truth.

At the same time, perhaps he wasn't. It was hard to trust. He wasn't the Raikage herself, he hadn't seemed to have been sent by her, so he really had no proof that Kumo wanted this alliance. "You've put us in a difficult position. You're a single shinobi, rather than a contingent. You don't have any orders from your Kage. We have no idea whether or not she wants to be allies or not."

"So, what we've decided to do, is send you back to Kumogakure. On good faith that you won't arrive with an army again. You'll deliver to your kage a letter we have written, for her eyes only." He said, holding out a letter. "We make no promises of being allies, but we are.... open to discussion. Just not with a single shinobi who does not operate with the Kage's approval or knowledge."

A guard stepped up and removed the cuffs and mitts from Lei's hands.

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Northern Water Tribe - Page 2 Superthumb

Upon being unshackled from the cuffs and mitts, Lëî held his hands in respect with solumn prayer acquiring the parchment from the the elders, bowing humbly, after securing it within his backpack. With nothing else ado, he made his way from the holding cell, waving the elders good bye. After, he streamed onwards towards Shimogakure's village gates, where he exited towards the light house, where he stated. He was relieved that he made it so far upon his journey, although wasn't entirely finished. There were other mysteries in which he needed to seek for completion, before turning in the letter. He manifested a cloud, quickly swirling it around him, twisting him upwards, ascending in air, zooming beyond the speed of sound, in crackle of a lightning bolt.

{ Exit ~:> Land of Lightning }

Techniques Utilized:

Status: Traveling Minor County ~ 12 Hours { 25 Chakra Consumption }
    Speed: S Rank { Deducts 22 Hours }

Chakra Consumption
    35 out of 160
    {±10 Hours}

Statistical Shifts
    Speed : S > S±± { Upon Cloud } A > A±±
    Coordination : B > { Upon Cloud } B±