Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Path of Youth

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Path of Youth Empty Path of Youth

Post by Tatsuya Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 pm

It has been about a week since Rin got back from his mission with Masuyo, and during this time Rin has been a bit slacking on training here lately. On a lone Sunday day, this quickly changed into something far intense that youth has slapped the boy across the face almost literally. Let’s rewind a bit. Rin woke up later than he liked at around 7 in the morning and was only woken up when Rin’s young pup named Andorra whined at him and pawed at the sleeping boy. Still half asleep, Rin clothed himself in a pair of shorts and a simple shirt with a set of sandals. Around Andorra’s neck is a red collar that stands out from her brown-white fur. Which Rin took her leash to slip through the ring and secure her around the boy so long as he holds the line.

So Rin went out jogging around the Residential District for only a mile before jogging a mile back home. All to burn through some of Andorra’s energy and to allow her socialize with other animals and people. She has gotten a little bigger since Rin had taken the pup under his wing. Andorra was still a small creature though so Rin had to take frequent breaks. The promise of food certainly added motivation to Andorra to make the rest of the way home. Xue Uchiha was thankfully already gone so Rin didn’t have to bother with that one, but he still had to deal with his younger sister Zing Uchiha with their baby brother Chad Uchiha.

Rin had just taken off his shoes at the Uchiha’s home with Andorra panting from the summer’s heat. When he heard an obnoxious voice coming from further inside of the place. “You know, if you keep sleeping in like you have been Rin and you might get a bit rusty.” Looking over his shoulder, Rin can see Zing standing at the doorway leading into the main kitchen and dining room. Her arms are crossed as Zing’s dark eyes are set onto Rin’s person. “No that’s assuming if i don’t keep up with my training. But frankly I’m running out of things to train for.” Which wasn’t exactly a lie since so far Rin has learned just about everything he was able to obtain. Andorra huffed before nails clicking on the wooden panels as the puppy ran over to Zing’s direction. Zing held a rather stern look on her face as Andorra was essentially demanding attention, but Rin knew from the past of observation that Zing actually likes Andorra.

“Hm… Well can you come here for a sec? I’m not going to try to stab you this time i promise.” She just said that casually too, and anyone remember the last time someone said that who did it anyways? Rin certainly did, but that was from Xue who obviously failed miserably at it. Zing has gradually became friendly with Rin to the point where she gives Rin warning sometimes. Rin was skeptical as he had every right to be, but the boy got up on his feet anyways and walked up to Zing. A little surprise Zing was true to her word, even though it was a bit awkward as Zing stepped a little too close for personal comfort and was giving light squeezes around Rin’s arms and shoulders. Once her eyes lit up Rin knew she had whatever she was seeking for as Zing took a step back.

“Not too bad. It might get a bit intense than what you’re used to, but if you wait until after we eat breakfast I can gift you Konoha’s favorite fighting style. That is, of course, you wouldn’t mind a girl teaching you these things.” Rin didn’t understood when Zing said the last bit. Is there really a difference between being taught from opposite genders or the same genders? Rin didn’t really know as he’s always looked at everyone’s potential under a neutral perspective. Still, Rin had to make sure as his brow was raised.

“This… isn’t some trick to lower my guard down i hope?” Zing scoffed at Rin’s cautious behavior, but she understood as the young girl shook her head. Turning on her heel as Zing was about to step back into the main kitchen, Rin caught sight of Zing reaching over and grabbing him in a non-aggressive manner by the forearm. Essentially Zing dragged him into the kitchen where they ate a good omelette prepared by Zing’s mother who always greet everyone in a cheery way. The conversation grew a bit awkward as Ling, Zing’s mother, started to ask about Rin’s personal life and inquiring how Maiori was doing. In case reader’s didn’t know yet, Maiori Uchiha is Rin’s single mother.

Luckily Zing got enough hints to excuse Rin and they stepped out into the courtyard where they can be somewhat alone. “Okay, this style is called the Strong Fist. It uses the maximum strength output to deal brutal damage. But, there is a little catch.” Zing seemingly manifested a bo staff made out of bamboo before tapping Rin on the thighs. “Strong Fist uses techniques that uses your legs a lot. It is a small drill and I’ll train alongside you. Basically just wear these…” Producing a small scroll from the folds of her long sleeved shirt she unseals the scroll to reveal five pairs of… weights? Rin was rather confused as he spoke up.

“Basic weight training? I’m not sure if…” Rin was cut off mid sentence when Zing tossed one of the pairs at him and even though Rin caught them he was surprised at how heavy they were. “They are weights yes. Strap those onto your thighs and make sure they’re secured.” She was the example as Zing straps on the weight on each leg. Now Rin wasn’t sure if he could move around if he was having a hard time by carrying it. Still, if Zing could do it, then so could Rin right? Or so Rin thought as he straps on his weights around the thighs. Zing brightly smiled at him before the girl gracefully like the weights hardly affect her mobility doubles over to actually stand on her hands. Immediately Rin just wanted to take the straps off and be done with it because there was no way he could do handstands with this much weight. Rin could barely hold the weights up to chest level, so adding his body weight on top of gravity weighing him down is not a good combination.

“Well don’t just stand there and gawk at me you dork. Stand on your hands like this with your legs slightly bent to maintain balance.” Zing scolded him, but she really was looking forward to this. To be frank he’s never really seen Zing smile like that either, so Rin felt he couldn’t just turn and walk away when he thinks it is impossible. ’I am going to regret this in the morning…’ Rin thought to himself before he mimics the process to stand on his hands. Like he half expected, the sheer weight on his arms caused the muscles to burn and buckle his elbows. It took a lot of effort just maintaining Rin’s posture, and meanwhile Zing is practically doing laps around Rin while using her hands to walk.

“Don’t bend the elbows. You’ll hurt yourself doing that.” Zing warned as Rin’s face was turning red. “I… I don’t think i can do this…” Rin strained to say, yet Zing spoke in an encouraging tone in response to that. “Yes you can Rin. Just believe and push past your limits. You think you can’t because you’re just restraining yourself. Push… Push… Keep pushing Rin even if it feels like your arms are on fire.” The Uchiha Girl was certainly energetic, and Rin has a feeling that hardly anyone trains with her in this style. It hurts as the muscles burn from the strain, yet as Rin took a deep breath the boy pushed harder against the ground, against his own body, and against gravity itself. Gradually, Rin began to straighten out until he was standing with his arms straight. It was hard for Rin to believe that he accomplished it, but Zing had a peculiar twinkle in her eye.

“Great! So the task here is to just walk around the compound’s perimeter 3 times using nothing but your hands! Since you’re new to this, I’ll give you a ten second head start and we’ll see who finishes first!” There was no reward involved, but Rin can see the point of this competition. Rin noted how Zing’s slender body shifted when she alternates one hand to the next. So he tries to imitate that, but on the first ‘step’ forward Rin collapsed. Luckily Rin rolled quickly enough to not land on his face and instead lands on his back. His breathing was heavy as both arms ache from the stress. Strangely his legs seem to be doing fine as they weren’t hurting that much. With a few pats from Zing’s palm touching the soil Zing ‘walked’ over to Rin with a smile still on her face.

“Get up Rin. We’re not even close to done and you’re already red on the face.” Shifting her weight over to one hand, Zing reached up to tuck a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. Rin took a couple of deep breaths before he gets up to his knees. “I don’t get it… My legs are fine, but my arms are like i’m carrying a boulder.” Rin admitted before he gets back onto his handstand. “Think about it. How long have you learned to walk?” It was really a long time ago as most toddlers generally learn how to walk that it eventually becomes second nature. Zing was getting to the point as she followed up with her speech. “Naturally your legs is stronger than your arms because it has to carry your whole body around at least 8 hours every day. In order to increase your strength equivalent to your legs you need to walk around on your arms. It’ll get easier overtime trust me.”

One step, Rin made just fine as he shifted his weight along with the hand movement. Second step, it became a struggle as his arms began to wobble and yet Rin held his ground. By the third step forward Rin collapsed again with an added grunt. Zing gave a bit more encouragement by simply saying, “Again.” So the boy rose up from the ground and got back onto his handstand. His arms still feeling like it is burning as the muscles tighten and strengthen to withstand the pressure. Even so, Rin continued to walk forward a few times and then fall. Everytime Rin fell, the boy would just get back up to his hands.

It literally took a solid hour for Rin to complete the first lap around the estate, and Zing has been accompanying him the whole way too. Rin took a small break just to drink himself some water to keep his body hydrated before coming back for lap 2. Sure Rin did complain each time he fell, but Rin was learning how to balance his body and the trick of shifting his weight as he moved forward. Now on lap 2 Rin wasn’t really able to keep up with Zing, but least to say he could move quite a distance before falling. Naturally Zing finished first as come lap 3 Rin was really getting winded from the strain. Yet Zing kept pushing Rin past his limits. Essentially Zing was coaching Rin.

Upon completing the final lap Rin collapsed barely left with any energy to continue. Zing gave him a good 15 minute break to drink water and snack on a banana. “You were a little rough around the edges, but you seem to have gotten the hang of it. Next we’ll go for a jog from here to all the way to the Third Training Grounds and back. Make sure you bring a bottle of water or two with you before we set out.” The Uchiha girl informed young Rin before she gracefully flipping her body to stand on her own feet. “Alright, let me check on Andorra right quick and I’ll be back.”

True to his word, Rin went inside to give Andorra some attention before restocking on Andorra’s food and filling up her water bowl. Then Rin grab himself two bottles of water and quickly make his way outside to the courtyard again. Zing had changed into black shorts and a grey shirt with a particular holster at her belt which holds Zing’s water bottle. Her jet black hair neatly pulled into a tail to keep the bangs out of her face. Now that they were ready, Rin and Zing jogged their way through the market streets and towards the western side of Konohagakure. Where the Third Training Grounds reside at. Still it was a good five mile jog and it took them about an hour to reach the training grounds. By then both of them were breathing heavily and their lungs were burning from the strain.

“Stamina is very important… Not just for strong fist but to also…” Zing tried to explain between pants before attempting to take a deep breath. Rin calmed down by taking a generous sip from his water before Zing done the same. Taking a small break was needed as Rin could feel his body was throbbing and each step was becoming heavier. “Okay… So from here we’re going to follow simple patterns that strong fist user generally use.” Of course this involved a bit of combat, but it was more of going with the flow. Zing purposely going slow on throwing a punch at Rin’s direction and he moved at the same speed to evade. Rin even simultaneously reached up with his left hand to push the fist away, but Zing was also simultaneously stepping forward with an elbow slam at Rin’s throat. Luckily Zing was slow and only stopped an inch from contact.

A bit more practice of the patterns that involves a mixture of hands, elbows, and kicks. The kicks Rin noted are indeed strong as Zing proved with just a simple ax kick. Even when Rin swiftly spun around his cousin Zing still made the very ground shudder beneath them as dirt kicked up. Eventually the pace picked up until Rin and Zing were trading blows that sounds a bit brutal to endure. Rin hissed each time her kicks hit their marks, but Zing also noted Rin’s tendency to strike fast and hard periodically. When Zing sweeps a low kick at Rin’s legs the boy simply rammed his foot at Zing’s back with just enough force to cause her to stagger. Before Rin could retract his leg Zing made a retaliation by spinning on her heel and firmly grabbed his calf with both hands. Next thing Rin knew he’s being lifted from the ground.

Rin saw what she was doing, and though this would hurt Rin braced himself before he was slammed hard on his back to the ground. He gasped, and Zing was already climbing on top of him with a fist cocked back. One that she threw towards Rin’s face. This one Rin tilted his head just enough to feel one of Zing’s knuckles grazing his cheek and striking the ground behind Rin with an audible thud. Stepping into the arhat fist as power surged to Rin’s right palm before launching it right into Zing’s chest. It did connect with a particular boom that echoed through the air as the external trauma sent Zing flying a good ten meters into the air before reaching the apex.

Quickly realizing that he might have gone too far, Rin jumped to his feet and was about to catch Zing. However she seems to recover quick enough as Zing descends she spun around to deliver an equally powerful drop kick on Rin’s shoulder. Just like that Rin went down like a sack of potatoes as he felt a nasty pop from his shoulder. It hurts like hell, but Rin still struggled to get back up on his feet. “You shouldn’t be standing back up Rin. That shoulder looks like it is dislocated now so i wouldn’t…” Before Zing could finish Rin had grabbed his right arm which was dislocated and exerting strength he shoved the joint back into its socket before emitting a cry in pain.

“Don’t tell me to stay down. Staying down is like admitting that I am defeated when i still have energy left to burn.” Rin spoke as he lets the pain subside. Still Zing looked a bit concerned for Rin’s health, though she was rubbing the spot on her chest where Rin’s palm had struck. “I… think that is going to be a bruise in the morning. Still you seem to have gotten the gist of it now.” Zing looks up at the near evening sky before speaking further. “Let’s call it for the day. Meet me back here tomorrow and i’ll teach you some neat techniques Rin. I promise I will make you strong.” What Rin didn’t understand is why Zing was so determined to help him train. Still they rested for five more minutes before parting ways for the day.

Stuff:

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Path of Youth Empty Re: Path of Youth

Post by Tatsuya Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:39 am

The next day Rin got up on time around 5am to grab some breakfast and feeding Andorra. The husky pup was hyper as usual since it was brimming with energy. Once Rin got dressed as part of the usual morning routine Rin took Andorra out for a small jog around the streets. His body was heavily sore that much is certain, and yet the boy still manages to do the task. Even his lungs feels sore which Rin didn’t even think that was possible. Then again Rin certainly pushed beyond his limits than what he would have achieved before.

Once Andorra had her morning run, Rin will make sure to wear the straps on his legs once again before grabbing two bottles of water. Zing was already gone apparently, so Rin just went ahead to jog through the market streets and towards the Third Training Grounds. When he arrived Rin hears rushing movement coming from behind and felt like he should step to the side which he did. Flying past him is Zing that held a particular pose with a single leg extended out. When Zing missed her strike nearly the instant she landed the Uchiha girl quickly spun on her heel to deliver a high kick at Rin’s face. Rin reacted quick enough to duck under the kick as it whistles past his hair. Then Zing threw a flurry of precise fists at Rin’s torso and abdomen attempting to battering him down.

Yet Rin fluidly shifted into the spring chant and proved to be deflecting each fist away from his body. Causing her to definitely burn through more energy than he was. Still Zing was smiling, and ceased her barrage of attacks. “You’re getting better, or maybe you were always this quick. Hard to tell with you sometimes. Today I’ll be teaching you the famous Dynamic Entry and Leaf Whirlwind. Both are simple techniques to learn and from i’ve seen you’ll pick it up quite easily.” Together they walked over to the three logs as Zing was chatting away about her life with her father and her older brother. Rin naturally was listening to what Zing was saying as he really didn’t have to say anything.

“Okay, so Dynamic Entry is literally the same technique i was trying to use on you. It is a useful taijutsu technique to cross the distance as fast as possible before delivering a strong kick. Stand about… right here.” Zing gauged the distance from the middle log to the full 20 meter gap. Following suit Rin stood where Zing directed him to and was looking a bit confused on how to get from there to the log. Run over there and give it a good kick maybe? “It’s gonna sound a bit silly, but i want you to get a good running start and then jump into a flying kick at that log. Try to make sure you maximize your momentum to get the most of the kick’s power.”

It was downright silly and seems a bit too straightforward and predictable for Rin’s mind. Still, Rin stretched his arms and legs a bit before beginning to sprint to the log. At about 10 meters away Rin leapt forward with more velocity with a leg extended outwards and the other leg tucked under. A solid kick lands dead center at the stationary log which remains unwavering from the force. Still, Zing made Rin perform that technique four more times for good measure and after the fifth kick Zing shifted their attention towards the Leaf Whirlwind.

“Next is the Leaf Whirlwind. A simple technique where you basically swing a high kick before dropping down to a mid kick in a quick succession. There is a variant that happens to be more effective is an aerial spinning roundhouse kick. One leg technically serves as a feint while the other leg follows behind its shadow to deliver a good strike at the torso.” Zing demonstrated this technique with both variants and made Rin go through the motions with her for a couple of minutes. Once Zing was confident that Rin had it, both of them had a small sparring match as they traded blows against each other. The main focus in the sparring match was to utilize the techniques Rin just learned.

At the beginning of the spar Rin dashed forward before going for a leaping Dynamic Entry. Zing did the same thing, only she didn’t expect Rin to suddenly change his course of action while in mid-air to suddenly spin his body around. One leg of Rin’s knocked Zing’s extended leg away from his path before following up with a quick kick at Zing’s torso. That one for the torso Zing was able to bring her arms up to guard against, but there was nothing to hold her in place so Rin sent Zing flying a good 5 meters to the side by the time he lands on his feet. The Uchiha girl was quick to recover, and suddenly she felt like she wasn’t fighting just some genin. Her once dark eyes turns into a reddish color as Zing activates her first tomoe of the sharingan.

Zing dashed forward before initiating the Leaf Whirlwind to bring both legs while in the air at Rin’s body. The problem is that Rin can still see the movements and so he not only ducked under the high kick; but he also quickly stepped backward to allow the mid kick pass by him. Immediately after Zing was astonished when Rin quickly grabbed the second leg before she even had the chance to touch the earth. With a twist of the body and strong pull from the arms Rin threw the sharingan girl a good ten meters out before she flipped to a skidding halt on the ground. Rin didn’t know what was going on really, but it felt natural to him.

Again Zing charged at him before throwing a mixture of fists and kicks at Rin’s direction. His body movement and how quick he strikes with precision matched with Zing as he deflected most of the fists by pushing them away with his forearm. The kicks evaded for the most part as some of them got a good hit on him. However Rin retaliated with a quick and strong palm strike that connects against Zing’s sternum. A boom emits from the impact as she gasped for air before Zing is forced to skid back 2 meters. Grasping at her chest as breathing was becoming a struggle for a moment. Rin started to panic that he might have gone too far again since it really was a decent palm strike that is meant to shatter any sort of defense. Hence the term shattering palm.

“Amazing… You’re not just seeing my movements, your eyes move like you’re using the sharingan…” Zing stated, but despite the near panic attack she had the girl was grinning. Her eyes focused on Rin who just shrugged his shoulders. “No sharingan on me. I just see when you start your movement and when your muscles tense. Strong Fist seems to be pretty straightforward, but i find that it is best used in combination with other styles. Alternate when the situation calls for it and all that.” Zing only chuckled after hearing Rin’s speech. “Deny it as you wish, but just know you just earned my full attention now. I’m going to teach the last technique of this level called Leaf Gale. It is simple.”

Shrugging off the shock, Zing showed Rin step by step on how to perform the Leaf Gale. Crouching low while shifting majority of the weight on one leg and twisting the body into a spin. Usually, as Rin found out, the practitioner would already be in spinning motion. So after practicing the Leaf Gale for a total of 5 times Rin felt like he got the hang of it. Instead of sparring with the technique like earlier, Zing decided to call it for the day as she has been holding onto her chest since the palm strike. To be frank Rin didn’t think his strikes had that much of an effect, but it seems they leave a nasty bruise and discomfort.

Stuff:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:07 am

It was the third day of consecutive training through the Strong Fist style. In the beginning the training was intense and yesterday Rin was feeling the sores and aches throughout his body. Today was a little different though as he had took a bath last night with warm water to soothe his muscles. So least to say this morning Rin was feeling refreshed as he did his morning routine. Once Rin ate a healthy breakfast, took Andorra out for a quick jog, and made sure his husky had plenty of food and water in her bowl. Rin heads out with two water bottles over to the training grounds once again.

When Rin arrived he expected an attack out of nowhere like yesterday. But to his surprise Zing was found at the three logs as she was sitting on top of the middle log. She looked like something was on her mind as Zing held a blank face while staring out into the lake. “Lovely morning is it not?” Rin spoke up to lift the silent air around them. Zing didn't look away, but she did nod in agreement. “Hey Rin. Can i ask you something?”

It's a bit weird on how Zing is being quiet now. For all of Rin's life she always had spunk in her that sometimes got her into trouble. “Um… sure? What is it?” A sigh escapes from Zing's lips as her dark eyes drift downward. “Its just… well it's about my father and my older brother. I heard them talking last night, and from the sounds of it they plan to, i quote, ‘put Rin out of his career for good’. Look i don't need to tell you this, but you need to tell someone with authority like your mother or maybe even your sensei. This is getting out of hand Rin.” There was worry on her face, but Rin merely shrugged his shoulders.

“With what evidence? Xue may be a bit barbaric, but he's smart enough to eliminate traces that could be linked back to him. In order to get this situation become public on my side then someone is going to catch Xue red handed. Otherwise the results would be fruitless if not make things worse on myself.” Rin has been dealing with Zing's older brother for years even back in the academy. Xue also trumped Rin over everything from taijutsu to ninjutsu. Everyone, including Zing back then, puts Xue on a pedestal like he's some Uchiha prodigy. While practically everyone treated Rin like he's an outcast.

Zing grew quiet as Rin was reminded of some memories. Back when he was just getting home from the academy Xue ambushed him and used him as a targeting practice for shuriken throw. Most of them hit on the legs and scratched the arms. A few however stabbed his torso leaving some scar tissue as a reminder. Shaking the memories away, Rin took a deep breath like he was expelling the depressing atmosphere before smiling. “Hey come on Zing. We can worry about that stuff later. For now, we train to our hearts content alright?”

The Uchiha girl was mildly surprised at Rin's dismissal of the warning. It didn't really seem to faze him that much either. Still Zing smiled back before hopping down from the log. “You're right. Okay! These techniques is everything i've gotten to thus far, and I am spending my days helping you out so listen up!” With the fire of youth burning bright once again the two Uchiha went back to training. The first technique was the Leaf Great Whirlwind which Zing beautifully executed without missing a step. It Rin however a few minutes of practicing each phase of the technique before he spends another five minutes practicing that one technique.

Once Rin was confident about his practice, Zing went onto the second strong fist technique called Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. This one Zing had to properly demonstrate it by conjuring a shadow clone of her own. With a swift upper kick Zing sent her clone a few meters into the air before she leapt up and practically mimicked the clone's shadow. For a moment, Rin almost lost sight of her because he wasn't used to seeing Zing move so fast. Still Zing explain that there is other ways to execute the technique. For this practice Zing lets Rin test out the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf on her clone.

The clone did not make it easy to execute as it focused on evasion this time and lightly tapping Rin when he misses. She was quick on her feet as Rin was, and to match the striking speed also makes things a little difficult. So Rin threw a few fists and kicks at the clone who matched Rin with the same patterns. Then, Zing's clone saw what she thought was an opening as Rin was lowering his body. So the clone took that as an opportunity to deck him on the face. However nothing of the clone connected as Rin quickly spun clockwise while dropping to a crouch before Rin slams a spinning high kick that connects against the clone's face. The clone was briefly knocked off her feet to the side, but Rin kept up his momentum by rising up and propelling himself to meet the clone. Where a heavy palm drives itself up into the clone's side which was enough to send it flying a few meters in the air.

From there Rin executed the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf as he leapt high and fast to mimic the clone's shadow. But before Rin could really do anything the clone dispersed. So it left the boy to drop back down to the ground as Rin landed on his feet. “Very nice. Had me worried for a moment there, but you seemed to be getting the hang of this. Next technique, and it'll be the last for today, is the Leaf Rising Wind. It is a strong kick mainly aimed to send your opponents high in the air which can lead to nasty combos.”

Conjuring another shadow clone, Zing demonstrated in slow motion at first to show Rin each step into the technique. It wasn't long before Rin picked up that while the style itself is rather blunt strong fist makes up for it by executing fluid combos that can be relentless if done correctly. However once someone knows what to look for like Rin is picking up on, Rin can see by the stance and continuation of the momentum what they're about to do. Anyways, Rin practices this technique by going through the motions at first until he progressed to fighting against Zing's shadow clone. Which was no easy task as Rin tried multiple times and so far failed to completely execute them. Zing knew what to look for and the clone was quick not just on her feet, but her hands moved just as swift. Finally Rin changed up his styles by tapping into the spring chant stance to unleash his flurry of blows. The clone tried to keep up, but Rin snuck in a punch or two on Zing's chest before executing the Rising Wind. That time it connected as Rin's strong kicks sent the clone high in the air before it dispersed.

“And that'll be a wrap for today. I wish i could teach you the more advanced techniques, but frankly i haven't gotten that far yet.” Zing admitted as Rin took a break by taking sips from his water. “Well maybe we can find a jounin who can…” Rin immediately stops as he detected someone approaching them at least a hundred meters out. “Someone's coming.” The Uchiha girl frowned a bit as she hated the fact Rin can tell when someone or something is nearby. Zing attempted to learn that area of expertise, but she could never grasp it.

Sure enough, walking up to them along the dirt trail is none other than Rin's mother. Maiori Uchiha. Tall and beautiful as she was definitely armed with tools and a jacket that gives decent protection. Two scrolls can be seen in their slots while a holster is strapped onto her right thigh. Maiori gives a pleasant smile at them as she approached them in a walking pace. Zing stiffened upon seeing Maiori as she knows Maiori and Zing's father never got along. “Good evening to you two. I heard you've been training together for the past three days now. Is there anything i can help with?”

Rin, casual with a grin on his face, chirped up in response. “Actually we were just getting into the Strong Fist style in the more advanced techniques. Can you help teach us some of them?” A brow raised on Maiori's face at the mention of advanced techniques. She has been keeping tabs on Rin's progress, but Maiori didn't think he was ready for advanced technique training yet. “Do you even know shadow clone Rin?” Rin's mother asked in response, and the boy slightly shook his head. “I've seen people use it, but I was never taught it before. It is like a clone yet holds a real body to an extent.” Maiori slightly winced as Rin's vague explanation on how it works. Placing a delicate hand on her hip while shifting her weight over to her left leg. “Tomorrow morning i'll teach you the shadow clone first. Once you learn that then we can talk about advanced technique training.”

With that, they called it for the day and Maiori opted to escort Zing and Rin back to the Uchiha Estate where they will rest for the day.

Learned Stuff:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:48 am

The next morning Rin was greeted by his mother already sitting in the kitchen with a cup of hot tea in hand. Andorra laying next to Maiori’s feet as the kunoichi stared at Rin’s face for a moment. It was weird for Rin as he usually doesn’t find Maiori unless it is near night time and even then those times have been getting scarce now. Rin doesn’t want to word it wrong, but it honestly felt like he was living on his own with some relatives. Should he be happy or should he be worried? Signs like this are generally bad as some books he read focuses on a character that isn’t the main character only to end up dead the next chapter later. Rin just hopes this wasn’t going to be like those books.

Maiori was quite chipper as she was inquiring how Rin slept and is actually asking how he’s been lately. Of course Rin kept what has been happening between him and Xue to himself for a long time now. He hasn’t even told his squad about his issues either. That is only because Rin knows this is his problem and the only one who can fix it is himself. Maiori was beginning to explain how exactly the shadow clone jutsu actually worked. Essentially it is the similar process of conjuring a normal clone, but instead of spending chakra Rin would essentially splitting himself evenly. Some perks were hinted such as these clones can actually take a hit or two before dispersing and even use techniques.

By the end of breakfast, Rin got the grasp of this jutsu and gave it a few attempts. It was the third attempt that Rin successfully splitted himself in two, or basically conjured himself a functional shadow clone. All in just 30 minutes too, and to be honest Maiori was surprised that Rin picked up on it so easily when he has such issues with ninjutsu. Though she neglects to show it as both Rin and Maiori walked their way over to the third training grounds once again. This time Zing did not show which was a bit odd, but Rin also knows that Zing is actually intimidated from Maiori. Now that Rin thinks about it, just about everyone is at least slightly intimidated by Maiori as they walk down the market streets.

When they arrived, Maiori ordered her son to summon his shadow clone once more. Once Rin had done so, she started to drill into him the Leaf Strong Whirlwind and it was essentially very similar to the Great Whirlwind. Rin and his clone was training each step of the technique as Maiori was actually quite strict if not harsh. Still Rin picked up on it fairly quickly as he already had the motions set into his muscles. Just a small alteration in motion and Rin was good to go. Of course Maiori nitpicked him on some finer points in the technique, but otherwise Rin performed it well.

Next on the list was the Leaf Great Flash as it was a bit better than the Dynamic Entry. Instead of jumping to kick someone Rin just had to close the distance as fast as he could before delivering a strong and quick lateral kick. This part however it was just a problem of Rin not being able to get his leg up high enough where the chin would be located at. Rin spent the next 20 minutes attempting to perform a split before Maiori pressed her foot down on his rear and pushed his groin to the ground. Rin’s inner thighs screamed and it felt like they were being ripped apart for a moment there. She held him there for 40 minutes and Maiori even took out a nail filer to file down her nails.

Once this hour had passed Maiori finally lets Rin up on his feet, but Rin found it hard to stand now. Still Maiori quick on her orders kept telling him to stay on his feet and not to drop. While Rin was on the ground she apparently had conjured a clone of her own to spread caltrops around the field. Now Maiori tells him to attack her clone who stood on the opposite side of him with the field of caltrops between them. Rin took a deep breath and did his best to calm his muscles. Mustering up the strength in his legs, like a bullet Rin practically flew over the field of caltrops as the boy leapt over. Only to immediately land directly in front of Maiori’s clone to swing a quick lateral kick aiming at the clone’s chin. It held little impact as she just reached over and grabbed Rin by the ankle before it could touch her face.

Little did Rin knew that there a barb sticking out of his sandal, and Maiori only smirked before her grip tightened. With a mighty pull, Maiori pulled her son over herself to strongly slam the boy onto the ground behind her. Rin could’ve sworn he felt his back pop and the wind was briefly knocked out of his lungs. Maiori’s clone lets go of Rin’s leg as he begins to recuperate from that throw. “Tricky bastards those things are. I can’t imagine you’ll be moving so quick now that you have a piece of metal shoved in your foot.” Maiori did not help Rin get up as she wanted him to get up on his own. It hurt like hell now as it really was hard to step on his left foot. Why must it always be the left leg?

Still Rin apparently performed that technique fairly well now. So Maiori moves on over to another technique called the Leaf Destroying Rock Rise. It was fairly simple, and Rin didn’t have to move that much thankfully. Basically all he had to do was to slam his elbow into the opponent while having the other arm as support to maximize the damage output. This time Rin’s shadow clone did this one against Maiori’s clone. She let him actually get a hit in, but then whacked him on the head to hit harder than that. So Rin’s clone attempted the clone again, but Maiori did not even budge against the force. Which earned the boy clone another smack telling him to hit harder with a bit more commanding tone in her voice. Finally Rin’s clone strongly slammed his elbow into Maiori’s clone which was enough to send her skidding backwards into the area of caltrops.

Before Maiori’s clone could recover however, and not even tell Rin about the next technique. Rin pushed through the pain as he quickly dashed over to his mother before quickly dropping low to deliver a strong lateral kick just under her jaw. It wasn’t enough to disperse the clone, but Rin still managed to send Maiori’s shadow clone high in the air. Pushing further Rin leapt up to shadow behind Maiori’s clone for a moment like the shadow of a falling leaf. The next part Rin got brutal as the boy slammed his roundhouse kick against the clone’s side before deliver several punches, elbow strikes, and even another kick to send the clone spinning at high speeds as she descended and getting hammered by Rin’s blows. Then finally Rin swung his heel down just before Maiori’s clone touched the ground and the moment it connected Rin felt his heel cracking through the flak jacket and into the rib cage. Then finally her clone dispersed leaving Rin practically sitting on the ground panting from the exhaustion and strain on his body.

“How.... how was that mom?” Rin asked between breaths as Maiori was actually using her third tomoe. Almost like she could hardly believe what just happened. “Where did… you know what, you performed that technique perfectly. I didn’t even know that you were aware of the Lion Combo Rin.” On that note Rin’s shadow clone dispersed as the boy was now running low on energy to continue any further. “That’s because… a friend of mine demonstrated it once. I just imitated him a bit.” Rin wasn’t really lying, but he wasn’t saying who he learned that from. To be honest this was the first time Rin managed to pull it off, but he experienced it once before from Xue. Calling it for the day, Maiori took Rin back home where they rested up for the night.

Spoiler:

[Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 am