Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Toonami Trains the Youth

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Toonami Trains the Youth Empty Toonami Trains the Youth

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Toonami Trains the Youth Jinx-league-of-legends-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-1031

Konami's student turned on to be a complete fucking dub in Toonami's eyes. She had been inside her sister while the Mizukage and her lottery student took a couple of missions. The girl had some potential but was slow to get things done. The twins had argued about it upon returning to Kirigakure. Toonami threatened that if her time was ever wasted to such a degree again, she'd vivisect Yuki Yuki. She demanded that Konami drop the student like a hot potato to which Konami predictably refused saying that the girl had talent and deserved a second chance. She therefore challenged Toonami to take a lottery student of her own and see if this one did any better. Toonami wasn't keen on taking "students" she had pawns and low level stoop kids that committed petty crimes under her direction. She was not particularly interested in kids that she could not corrupt. Toonami had found Yanagi interesting but the girl was hostile to a fault and she was now the designated fall girl for the Kaguya Clan Massacre so she was out. Now that Yanagi couldn't be her student Toon was perfectly content raising her small band of thieves and drug dealers without the actual responsibility of raising genin. But Konami's challenge had motivated her to at least prove her sister wrong. If Yuki Yuki was a dub and her own student a paragon of power and lethality then surely Konami would shut the fuck up about her superiority when it came to training others.

And so Toonami had opted to select an Academy graduate at random to mentor. The two would take missions together, train together, and perhaps Toonami could introduce the girl to some of the perks that life as a former career criminal had to offer. Toonami stood in the center of the Kirigakure training field wearing her typical clothes. A purple and blank tank top, short shorts, and a pair of combat boots. Her flesh was adorned with skin graffiti taking the shape of several clouds. It was a relic from her days living in the Lightning Country. As per usual her, her shorts and tank top were lined with small metal capsules akin to what we call bullets yet serving a very different function. Toonami's hair was styled into two ultra long twin braids that had been permanently dyed into a neon blue. The braids hung down to her calves while a segment of her hair hung in front of her face as an eccentric set of bangs. Toonami was shinin': three long gangsta jewelry chains hung around her neck, every other finger contained a shiny ring, and a neon blue navel piercing gleamed prominently from her exposed stomach. The kuniochi's headband was worn backwards, with the metal plating twisted to the back of her head and the front ends tied into a Tupac Shakur-style knot. When Haruko arrived the first thing she'd notice about her new sensei aside from her bizarre manner of dress was the fact that the woman was a frightening 6 feet and five inches tall. She towered among most fully grown men and would probably be a giantess in comparison to the petite Haruko. Even more distressing was her grey skin and glowing magenta eyes, evidence of a drug addiction to chemicals of her own creation.

Toonami crossed her arms and waited for her new student to arrive. She was gonna train this girl so hard and so long that she'd kill Yuki Yuki on contact if the two ever sparred.
    Haruko Fujiko
    Haruko Fujiko

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Toonami Trains the Youth Empty Re: Toonami Trains the Youth

Post by Haruko Fujiko Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm

In an entirely unexpected turn of events the swordswoman was chosen to train under one of the Mizukage twins. When the news was told to her, Haruko could hardly believe it to be true. She had merely just graduated and on top of that had not really stood out in the Academy outside of kenjutsu. She wasn't displeased by this information but was nonetheless dumbfounded. With a feeling not too far removed from speculation she made her way toward the training field as she had been instructed to.

Each step brought a small clinking sound of metal on metal as the tsuba of her wakizashi met the sheath of her katana. As was common for the girl she wore her green dress, her hitai-ate placed askew in her hair. The trek to the training field was an anxious one, one filled with questions that would likely go unanswered. The biggest unknown that flitted in her thoughts was simply which of the twins she would be trained by or if both would be her surprise senseis. It did not take long upon reaching the edge of the field for at least that question to be answered.

Clouds. Those were the feature that stood out most distinctly for the Genin. The woman's hair was eccentrically colored, her skin dyed some unnatural color, her eyes brimming with a glow that didn't appear normal, all of those details paled in comparison to the clouds. Her pace quickened once she caught sight of Toonami, a sudden wave of can't-keep-her-waiting washing over the silver-haired girl. As she approached an attempt at confident eye contact was made followed by a deep bow at her waist.

"Thank you for seeing me today, Lady Mizukage. I do not know what I owe this honor to but I am thankful for your time."

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Toonami saw the kid stroll up to her. She was a real smoli this one and she minded her manners like a proper prim kunoichi. Toonami didn't like all that formality and nicety stuff as it made her uncomfortable, she wanted her genin to have some spunk and pizazz. She didn't want a wind-up "Yessir" subordinate no matter how well intentioned she was. Toonami snickered when Haruko called her "Lady Mizukage" technically she was the Mizukage alongside her sister but in reality her older sister did most of the real work. Many people in the village had begun to think of Konami as the Mizukage and Toonami as the sideshow. This didn't bother her that much as it freed her up to do all the the things she'd rather spend her time doing and if someone had a problem with it she could just pull rank at a moment's notice. The twin held up a single hand.

"Hole' up" she said in an urban accent. "First off, save that Lady Mizukage shit for my sister. Call me Toonami-sensei or Toon-sensei. Second off, if your gonna train with me you gotta roll like me. None of that bowing shit either." Toonami stuck out her fist and placed it in front of Haruko expecting a fist bump. Toonami hoped that the girl was hip enough to know what a fist bump was. Assuming it connected she'd say:

"That's what I'm fucking talking about! Third lesson is how to walk. Put some swagger in your shit like this"

Toonami would demonstrate by taking strides forward, occasionally grabbing her crotch and wiping her nose like a thug.

"Keep it gangster...not all the time or you look like a fuckin tryhard but if you are meeting someone for the first time put a little bit of sauce in your step. Mix it up, keep it fresh. Real fucking ninjuh walk around their village like they own the place and nobody can stop them for shit!"

If it was unclear until now Toonami was a very unorthodox sensei.
    Haruko Fujiko
    Haruko Fujiko

Character File

Post by Haruko Fujiko Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:09 am

When it rains it pours. The series of unexpected moments only grew as her show of respect was met with a raised hand and being told to hold up. She slowly and shakily straightened herself out of her bow, an eyebrow beginning to cock in confusion. Her jaw went almost slack when the Mizukage implored her to drop the formalities and merely call her Toonami-sensei. She had not expected one of the shared leaders of her village to be so...casual. It was all she could do to reach her fist forward to meet the one placed in front of her. I did not know that the Mizukage was like this. I don't think I can act similarly though. Will she drop me as a student because of that?

The demonstration on how to walk that followed was the icing on top of the unexpected cake. She took a following step but just couldn't make herself grab at her crotch or wipe at her nose. A faint pink hue rose to the tips of her cheeks. "I don't believe I can do that, La-Toonami-sensei." Lacing her fingers in front of her, she looked away unsure what to do now that bowing was out of the question. This kind of behavior was just entirely out of her wheelhouse and she was unsure how to continue now.

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 pm

The girl was a real square. It was just Toonami's luck that the one genin she had clicked with was so filled with hate she couldn't collaborate. Now she was stuck with an endless supply of genin that acted like they walked off a feudal lord's estate. Toonami ruled her eyes and sucked her teeth. She strode over to Haruko and was about to say something but stopped herself. If she hit Haruko, forced her to take drugs to loosen up, or otherwise threatened her she would be more or less proving her sister right. That she was incapable of training a ninja and that Yuki Yuki while slow was better under her tutelage. Toonami didn't want Haruko to run off crying to the authorities are causing a scene when Toonami forced some sauce into her ethos. She decided she would literally have no choice but to deal with Haruko's proper sensibilities for the time being. Maybe enough time with Toonami would loosen her up and make her ripe for corruption. For now she needed to take a less overtly proactive tack with this one.

"Heheh...no problem kid. Not everyone is cut out to be a numbah one gangsta...that's why we have ninja right?" she spread her arms. "Hey kid, did I ever tell you I'm a doctor?" this was not a lie. Toonami was in fact a education and qualified as any other medical shinobi in the village. She had the license and certifications to prove it. She knew that Haruko's type trusted titles and accolades more than words and spirit. "Yeah, I'm a real shit medical doctor so if I ever tell you to swallow a pill, or smoke something, or drink something...know that its for yer health" she said with a menacing grin. Depending on Haruko's reaction to that she'd switch gears again but if the previous comment was any indication then trying to sell Haruko on her trustworthiness as a doctor would be a fruitless endeavor.

"Anyways, this training shit be for the birds" Toonami really just wanted an opportunity to meet Haruko and the training grounds happened to be the most neutral and convenient location to do so. Now that they were decently acquainted they could get down to brass tax. There was one thing she did agree with when it came to her twin sister. Most genin graduated from the academy knowing barely anything useful which meant that sparring was more or less out. They learned more and got a better opputnity to shine when they were put on serious missions with their sensei and were given the chance to solve problems for themselves. Toonami was a fan of this method of instruction. She had never done a "training session" on how to cook crack, how to deliver a dead body, and how to turn out hoes. She had done all of those things in the field and in live scnearios. She hoped to teach Haruko the same minus the drugs, prostitutes, and murder (at least for now).

"I'mma get you geared up and then we are gonna go on some missions. I think you're smart so maybe you'll learn a thing or two" Toonami smiled broadly and jammed her hands in her pocket. She then walked away from the training grounds expecting her student follow.
    Haruko Fujiko
    Haruko Fujiko

Character File

Post by Haruko Fujiko Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 am

In the moments following her confession of her inability to conform to the "gangsta" way of doing things, Haruko swallowed uncomfortably. She did not wish to ruin her chances of being trained by someone as high ranking as Toonami but she was rather set in her ways. Thankfully things turned out to not be that serious as her newly appointed sensei laughed the situation off. A relieved sigh and a soft smile were her only responses. Her eyes were opened wide again as the Mizukage dropped another bit of unknown knowledge on her. She was apparently a doctor as well as a gangsta as well as a shinobi. It was certainly a strange combination of occupations but who was she to judge or question her higher-ups?

"I don't believe you did, Toonami-sensei." She replied curtly, unsure if she should say more or not. It was still a pretty jarring experience being under the gaze of the woman towering over her. The conversation felt like a scenic trip through the mountains, filled with so many twists and turns it nearly left her head spinning. It seemed her sensei was a doctor but a shit one? She merely stared blankly after the woman had finished saying any medical advice would be for her health. A doctor would say that for good health, but a shit doctor? It was very difficult to decipher what state of health that would mean.

"Oh?" She couldn't stop herself from saying when it was revealed that they wouldn't be taking advantage of the training field today. While she was relieved to not have to fight someone of Kage level, she had hoped to stretch her wings or at the very least show what she was capable of. That idea didn't seem off the table however as the conversation took another wild turn. From first impressions to missions it seemed that Toonami-sensei was not one to waste time. Without waiting for a response the much taller woman turned and began to walk away leaving a visibly confused Haruko in her wake.

Shaking her head clear of the confusion and cobwebs, Haruko placed a hand on the hilt of her katana and jogged after her eccentric teacher.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am