Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hell and High Water [ Private ]

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Ninjutsu , Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,225

Hell and High Water [ Private ]  Empty Hell and High Water [ Private ]

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Hell and High Water [ Private ]  Humbli10
    Sera stood on the Edge of the Rivers bed, the west winds strong and Fierce. Her long Raven Black hair kept in a ponytail by a Red Ribbon, spun and Twisted at the winds ever whim. Her Jade green eyes focused down at the rivers neat still water.  Her Reflection staring back at her as she stood in a trance like state.  

She wore a dark blue close-fitting jean to held onto her form tightly, but were made out of a stretchy material that were smooth and flexible.  On the cool day she covered up in her Favourite Olive-green sweater, the hood kept down to let the wind play with her hair. Tan coloured fur acting the inside and the rim of the hood and sleeves to make it warm. On her back was a Nodachi, the blade itself almost as long as she was tall. Hanging from her belt loop was the Trade mark hidden Leaf village forehead protector.

Her Thoughts turning to the people in her life and how she could right any wrongs she had do to them.  The good and the bad in her life and creating scenarios where she could have changed it for the better, but deep down she knew it was far too late.  But when left to her own idle thoughts such subjects came to light over and over again.   Another deep breath was drawn out as she rubbed something within her hand.  Making small Circles with her thumb over what might look like a smooth rock.

The river wasn’t far from town, there was maybe only a few lines of tree that blocked the slight view of it.  no more then a minute off the main path to and out of Tanzaku.  The forest itself lush and Green, the grass still wet from the morning dew.  On a rock beside Sera was a pair of black boots.

She could feel the rock with her toes as she repeated flexed her toes out grabbing at the rough surface of the rock with her toes as she brought them back. after a few moments of silence, she would then grip the rock with her hand and crush the stone within her hand and toss the pieces into the river disrupting the glass like stillness.  “it would have been so different if you were at your best. . .” She said quietly now rubbing the dust off her palm she would turn as she heard something in the tree line. Her quiet contemplation was over and it appeared she had someone coming.  Her best guess was Rin her squad mate, he was a Sensory ninja and would have been able to track her almost anywhere.

She would cross her arms over her chest and step off the rock and into the wet grass  feeling the lick of dew  coat her feet as she glanced along the trees, maybe she was just hearing the wind knock the loose twigs free. " its not nice to Spy on people Rin~" * she would call out chancing that she looked like an idiot.
    Outfit:

Hell and High Water [ Private ]  Empty Re: Hell and High Water [ Private ]

Post by Hachi Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:24 pm

It seems the life of work would finally piece together for Hachi, He would quietly head off for the mission he was assigned too, just his luck he even had a partner this time, Hachi in his slight excitement into going on a mission did not get their but that could be fixed eventually in a short period of time, His normal attire of the robes he normally wears, It seemed to the calmness of the weather here, if Hachi had not been here on a mission he would have gone here to medication and maybe see if herbs here as well were any good for they could be of use for them.

Slowly Hachi would arrive to the meeting area of where his partner would be it seemed the water and lake was really as well, it was not too far off of the tower he had arrived from, It was a fairly peaceful for the most part, it seemed the nature here was in a good balance and state that he could see how nice and wonderful it all was. These were some of the thing he could easily find value and live for in life.

Hachi took a moment to look over everything he had on him, taking a moment to straighten out his outfit and make sure nothing was out of place. He heard some one speaking while he was making sure he was all set up into place. So far he was nice and neat. Making sure his hair were clear and out of his eyes and making sure he was did not risk getting anything dirty from him tripping on anything while out here.

While he walked towards whoever was talking Hachi did not realize he was actually right in the area where this lady was and he was being talked to, that moment anyway. The pause when that had happen and passed while he realize where he was and who he was talking Hachi just then said."Who...is Rin?"He stated rather politely and calmly as well like he normally would, In fact he would just point out the one thing too."They must be around for I do not have the power to mask myself in the manner you are assuming this person is doing." Hachi mentioned as well he just seemed.

His slightly on the edge of bright yellow eyes did meet with whom this lady is. "But I can agree spying is a bit rude."Hachi mention plainly about it."I am Hachi Hayahi however, It is nice to meet you."He with that he waited to see what would happen at this moment, so far it seemed pretty normal even if actually he would have to work and he did not realize quite yet this was his partner.

Full outfit:
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Sera let out a Drawn out breath huffing with enough force to blow her bangs up and out of her face letting the wind keep them swept from her view. “ My mistake, he is a Squa.. . Friend who is a bit Awkward at times.” She says over the wind. The Friendly and Calm Demeanor of the stranger defused her Temper quickly, though the question was who was he and why was he here. She couldn’t help but wonder if she was going to get ambushed, it wasn’t a Secret that the Leaf ninja Where hanging around and though the town seemed happy some people might not be.

Though again to her surprise the young man spoke again agreeing with her that it was Rude to spy. The man had a very innocent feeling about him, it was a type of aura that was calming and at peace. Sera couldn’t figure out why it was that way. Or how a person could seem so innocent. Was it the way he stood, the robes he wore or was it simply the serenity in his voice? I apologize I shouldn’t have assumed your identify”

He introduced himself, So Sera stepped forwards towards him, always still at the ready for a fight but hide that well. “ Well met Haichi Hayahi, im Sera its a pleasue to meet you“ She said with a Friendly smile. Now only a Few feet away she would bow her head respectfully. “ what brings you out here this morning?” She asked swapping the subject, not that her last name carried much weight but she never knew what kind of trouble her clan had gotten into in the time she was gone.

Seras eyes scan over Haichi for a moment starting at his hands and then upwards towards his face, she didn’t see a weapon, a headband or anything that would define him as either Civilian or Shinobi. Though Sera would look slightly menacing with the sword and all, ultimately she decided he was at least familiar with weapons or Shinobi As to no Run when he seen the weapon on her back.

Post by Hachi Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Hachi had to try and remember for a moment for it seemed in his wonderful trip of exploring nature seemed like he already forgot however it seemed it was an interesting moment she had a weapon, Even then Hachi was not worried about it."I was around on work at one point but it seems I also trailed of like I can sometimes."Hachi noticed he almost forgot his own manners, while bowing something fell out of his pocket it was a headband of sorts, Much like his peaceful behavior was he seemed like there was always that one small mistake that could happen with him."Here I thought i had that in a safer spot, than it just fall out like it did."That small amount of obliviousness had shown for a moment, such a thing could be dangerous to Hachi even in this moment they did not know if they could be friend or foe to one another.

"I thought I had other work around here, but it seems I do not for now."
    Hachi said after he picked up the headband, finding a better spot to make sure it was not going to slip out ever again."So I was exploring while I have a chance, Since I don't get out and learn of places often."In fact this line of work was to get me out and explore more, become a slightly different person rather then being content with how he was currently.

"I could hope you would never have to draw your sword against me, But I also hope you do not tend to have what just happen, happen to you it could be a bit of problem." He seemed to be while calm even if anyone could be really worried for the moment Hachi seemed to have no mind of it, Even he could easily be seen he did not seem to expect a fight nor was thinking it could happen around him currently.

He seemed to continue like any of the situation is normal. But while he seemed to slowly just try how see how this could just stay normal and peaceful."This is nothing like the Leaf, It makes me wonder what more of the world I have missed, The plants and what they can all do."He seemed to be thinking about the forest around him."What places to medicate." He felt like he had more to say but did not remember what it was, he forgot because he was enjoying the moment a lot more.

Taking his time while he walked over to the part of water, enjoying that openness of that area."Maybe I should try and open my life a bit more to such things around me, Much like people have mentioned I should." Hachi seemed to just be trailing on just unintentionally, like otherwise Hachi would not know what else to do.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Sera nodded as he explained why he was there, Yet in an odd occurrence his head band fell out, seeing the motion of something falling from this close sera wouldn’t have had time to react with her blade if it was an attack, her Muscles tensed up for a Split second until her eyes caught the glimpse of the symbol on the head band. It appeared that they were on the same side. “Not going to lie I though you might have been out to get me.” She said with a slight smirk. “ I guess I just over think things sometimes” She said moving her Left hand over her shoulder and placed it on the back of her neck flexing until her bones clicked. The pressure that let off her back and neck felt wonderful for the time being. And it appeared that he had just happened upon the place “ You never can be too carful in the world we live in, I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but the line of work doesn’t allow that.”

“And I wouldn’t draw my weapon against someone without cause or without orders” she said motioning to the handle that rested against her tailbone, the sheath extended out from the side and created a ~+~ sign with her body, if it wasn’t positioned there she would never be able to draw it out other wise.

Sera turned to look towards the river slightly. Never really taking notice of any of the plants near by, there happened to be quite a variety in the field and on the edge of the river and tree line but Sera didn’t know anything alchemic or naturopathy. Though meditation she knew a bit about “ its peaceful enough here, and though the water moves it is calming. It flows in such a way it looks like glass, so smooth and graceful.” She said taking a breath, breathing in the scent of water and the morning dew.

When Hachi started to walk Sera would Walk with him on his left side. “ Screw that, don’t do anything for other people when it comes to your life, you do you. Don’t let others take charge of your life. If you want to live in a room for the rest of your life, whos to tell you, you cant. And if you want to venture out to the edges of the known world then do that. But ill tell you one thing. Being a shinobi will not allow it to be as smooth as you might hope for.” She said sitting down on the rock she had been standing on when he first came, reaching over to grab her boots left on the rock beside it she would slowly pull them on one at a time then lace them all up . “ and my whole name is Sera June O’tem, I apologize for not being as open about my name as I should have been. But I am no longer associated with the Clan and never know anyone’s true intentions

Post by Hachi Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:40 am

Hachi seemed to find that very moment slightly a funny situation to be in considering how he was."I would not be one to even considering attacking you, no matter what side anyone is on." Hachi mentioned to her right away to Sera."Which is why I try not to think too hard into it, As well as think better of people to start with." Hachi seemed to have a lot more faith in people, Or that naive part of him was glowing much brighter then anyone could for see even himself."People have some kind of good in them."Maybe it was also showing Hachi was new to this kind of stuff too, But did not know what all he would learn over time in this life and the things to come. But nonetheless with that he seemed to smile like he believed it well.

'I would not have even consider it an option unless some one would strike or hit me first personally."
    that pacifist part of him was now showing, It was one thing maybe showing that he stuck too."But I prefer to heal and help over harming anyone."It could almost make him an simple target if it came down to it even if Hachi knew how to defend himself, it would just have to be worried about if he would and be willing to do it could be left to either life to show or the mind to wonder.

"I had nothing around me like this in my village,It seemed almost a rarity to me for seeing areas like this."
    Hachi mentioned while he walked over to water and stuck his hand in lake like it had been almost years since he had seen something like, It was almost like he was in awe slightly about it."Maybe I will have to remember here and come here again eventually...if i remember anyway."Hachi seemed to think he would forget this spot some day down the road one day, that pending almost almost seemed to bug him internally but Hachi did not seem to show it at all one single bit, it could be almost worrying to anyone who could pick up on it.

When it came for how it came for other in life and doing things for yourself."Seems you are the opposite of my family and master think I need to do with my life."Hachi mention just kind of plainly that he was unsure that was a reaction he was expecting."If not pushed into the situation now under my master and my family all pushed me into this situation of work now simply because they felt my growing content with a simple life would not do any good for me." Hachi mentioned it seemed like they have different way they were raised and had to be. "I never had to worry about anything else aside from that, no clans....no one really fought one another."Hachi seemed to have a very normal and almost care free life he could have almost reached everything he had wished at one point"So clan life could be vastly different from mine, I would never know."Hachi mentioned that."Since it was a slightly forced change in my end that did not seem to work, My master considered me a failure and my mother and father wish me to be a bit different...were here i just wish to help people and that is about it."So his own life had set back from other people that he would say he would trust most, but they seemed to not like it."Yet they think i could do better and wish better for me...So such is life."Everyone seemed to view this situation differently. Hachi wondered how Sera would view it.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Sera smirked, part of her thought of escalating the situation to try to teach a lesson, he did seem quite new to the whole Shinobi lifestyle. But he was reasonable and more rational then most power-hungry people she had met. “it’s a nice way to think, but the harsh reality is this job is very cloak and dagger, the simple mistake of Trusting the wrong person can get you or people you care about hurt. . . or worst.” She would turn slightly on the rock to face him and look him over again trying to figure out what he might specialize in, but the robes made his body type hard to read, and he didn’t seek like the cowardly Genjususits she had met, all brains and fought only with an advantage.  It was likely ninjutsu or so she thought.  “I like to think everyone has some good in them too, but I can’t even trust people from my own village, but its not hard to pass Genin Training, if your skilled or determined enough. So, when you over think it everyone’s a Potential threat. I mean we raise Killers from Children and expect them to act like adults. . . But anyways for todays sake and the week I’ve been through ill just call it a Temporary alliance how about that?” She said offering her hand out to shake his on her self-made terms of their ~Truce~  

Maybe he was a little too Naïve for his own good, but he’d learn that lesson one day, and hopefully it wont cost him his life in doing so.   He mentioned he was a healer, which wasn’t as common as she was lead to believes at the start of her Kunoichi career ”  that’s a good skill, its nice to see someone cares about others and isn’t worries about living in the live light, but there will be all ways be a time when you must distinguish your pacifism ways  and fight for what you believe in,  I came into this vowing to myself that I wouldn’t harm others,  but  if I fail to incapacitate and enemy of the people,  our people die, and you cant heal the dead. . . “ she says putting emphasis on the last part and then pausing to ensure he understood her message. “ don’t kill if you can incapacitate but don’t let your personal beliefs interfere with your missions because  you are  for the most part, a tool to be used by those who can afford it more, and there are missions you will need to do that  involves killing one to save the many”

Sera took a deep breath.    Maybe she was too focused on this, it was his problem and his squads problem if the time came, and although because they were of the same village didn’t mean she should take responsibility for his actions.  The weight of his personal decisions should bare and weight on her as far as she was concerned  but she couldn’t shake the feeling of needing to reason with him on the subject.

When the subject of family was called into Perspective, Hachi was very different or at least he thought so. “My Parents were my Masters in that sense, I was taught the ways of the sword by my mother and my father handled Diplomatic situations which I had to sit in on.  O’tem is not as strong a clan as it once may have been and I was born long after that last time we had to choose a side in a war. But I left there to better my life and those I lived amongst, I couldn’t live with people who celebrated Rash and Abrasive approaches to life or battle.” * she listened to him talk of his master’s perspective of him and how his family wished different of him or at least better for him. “its sweet that your family cares, I’m not sure what your master wished of you but if you made it to Genin your True merited will be tested here.   Trial by fire in a sense “she said with a slight laugh, amusing herself with her little phrase as they currently were in the land of fire. “ get it  cuz were are from the village in the land of fire? “ she asked turning her head slightly still very much amused by her antics. . .    She cleared her throat  even if he did find it amusing now getting series again she would mention “ well  in all Seriousness, we have people that can train anyone to do anything,  and maybe your not a failure, consider for even a moment that maybe your master  failed you.

Post by Hachi Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Hachi quietly seemed to be to slightly confused by the moment in the end."Maybe that is how different our villages are, for i could trust in everyone in that village for as small as it is and how close everyone is."Hachi wondered just how different his life had been, was at one point and how it would be later on in life."It is fair to call me Naive or even foolish but I could place even the smallest amount of trust in anyone."Hachi mentioned being how it seemed to be Hachi just simply stated."But I believe in the end, This will be something we will have to peacefully disagree on."He seemed to agree with the truce however. Even if it seemed like an strangely odd start to one another possible friendship? That would just have to be left to question for now how these two would end up in the end.

"I could be honest with you, I would rather fail then kill some one." Hachi mention but there was a part of him that knew she was right too, but he was being stubborn about it could even be noticed in a slight shift in his town of voice, Like he has heard that he should be prepared for such a thing to happen so many times around him."I maybe a tool but I will be effective in my own manner..."however it seemed like that trailed into a bit more of a depressing sound of voice for a moment his thoughts and ideals had faded away for only simply a moment.

But he seemed to sigh like such things will troubled him."I am numbing myself to the realities of my position."That normal calm and settled tone of voice return, it seemed the moment could have almost been a bit unsettling to anyone who had gotten use too how Hachi was."I can admit I am prepare if I need to for something that has to do with harming...but it will only be for saving lives and not just because I have to end them." looking into the lake like he seemed to be lost in thought for the moment."I will leave the conflict of my thoughts in my mind." It seemed Hachi's problems were fighting his beliefs as well as learning to do himself and being able to express it, But what was it? What was Hachi withdrawing himself from expressing.

"My mother and father just wanted me to achieve something good in life and pushed me into something they felt would lead me forward." Hachi start at first slowly pulling his hands out of the water and just simply poking the water to was the ripple effect happen."But I am sure the news of me being a failure hurt them....Much like I hear my master took my failure to heart for being the second failure."some could wonder what happen to the first one."My village however was small amount and peaceful that coming into this position that war is never something they worry about, more about what the day holds."So a different life then hers by most likely a different amount."We had no nobles to serve only our selves and it was good that way." And as such Hachi continued in his thought for a moment. But smiled at the trial by fire."I could wonder if my master is truly the failure in all of this...but I will never know."He then seemed to sigh he felt back to normal now for the moment.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

When Hachi Said he wasn’t sure if it was him or his master that failed, Sera Smirked “ I guess that’s a matter of perspective now isn’t it?” She said softly, in a comforting tone. Hinting only slightly that it could be either depending on the way you look at the situation.

Sera grew tired of trying to explain why he must fight sometimes and simply said “ I hope its not I that dies so you can remain peaceful” she said standing up and brushing her hands off on her pants. “ And I would keep your headband on your persons in a visible place so that others may know, if your true intentions are to help others then they need to know who you work for so they may ask for help” She said stretching her arms up above her head and then jerked her whole body to the side. Her bones let out a sickening Crackle and pop as each rib, vertebrae and bone in her neck realigned.

“ Either way!” She said loudly pausing for a moment “I’m starting to get hungry, your welcome to join me if you wish my treat. . . well call it . . . “ She paused for a moment pressing her left index finger to the corner of her mouth for a second as she thought “ a token of appreciation and a welcome into to this cut throat business.

Sera readjusted her blade so it sat nicer on her tailbone before moving towards the treeline, rolling her Sweater sleeves up and Revealing the Senbon launcher attacked to it. she then untied the headband she had on her belt loop and tied it around her wrist to her the emblem at the top of her wrist. Knowing that it makes her a target, she too desired to help others, and because of this she would risk her neck so that others know she is there to assist no matter what, these were her people and she would never turn a blind eye to their problems.

Walking through the treeline she turned slightly to see if he was in fact following her, before she moved towards the gates of town and through the main street, passing venders of assorted items and foods. Bypassing them all the go to a small sit-down restaurant with an outside patio. And took a seat so that her back was to a wall and she could see the entirety of the street.

She would watch for her new friend, or at least she did consider him this, even if she didn’t portray it well. Either if he showed up She would call over someone to take their order, with the flick of her wrist she would wave the waiter over and order a mint tea, and Dumplings to start. If Hachi didn’t Show up with her then she would continue on from there.

Post by Hachi Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 pm

He seemed to at least lighten up with that comment, It is always the matter of view which was correct."I can agree with you on that at least."Hachi's mind knew that it was pointless to wonder about it."It does leave me to often wonder who this first failed student is."Hachi mentioned as the ripples of the water faded away slowly."He only ever just mentioned there was more then one and that was it." which meant a failure for any reason really was would fit into that situation as well.

"If it were anyone life would be lose for my peace."
    Hachi seemed to pause while he would stop looking at the water."It would be my own, I do wish to help and protect others as well."It seemed silly of him but Hachi was trying to at least show something a bit different as well just not intentionally."I might be how I am but I wish to help  others in life."It seemed almost a bit more silly and childish in some way.

Hachi seemed to follow quite well with how it seemed to be heading he took out that head band, but he did not put it on his head. After all he had not felt like need to brush himself off but he did tie it around his right bicep neatly, making sure the mark was in view as well."I am willing to take you up on that offer, It would be rude otherwise." Well Hachi made manners too so it was something else could be picked up on his almost hard to read nature."It makes me wonder what the food of this land is like since I had not been here up until this moment." Maybe just all of his these moment and parts of his life Hachi had problem and lacked various means and wants to explore and socialize this procress seemed to be what was he figured him getting out of his shell it could lead to a lot more good thing for the moment.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Sera Moved her Feet up to a Chair that wasn’t being used.  Placing her boot heels against the seat and leaned back,  she would slider her Bag and her Nodachi Sheath down onto the back of her chair. Then slide her own chair back at me where the straps where pinned to the brick wall of the building.

When Hachi sat down at the table with her she would smile towards him, He was slightly irritating, but she enjoyed his company either way.  It wasn’t like this bound them forever in life, it was a simple meal.  It wasn’t so much his presence that annoyed her but more so the nativity of his views and how he was just as if not more Stubborn then her.

Sera would nod towards the waiter as he brought out some water for them both and got ready to take the order “ ill order  some Dumplings as a starter and  a mint tea,  one bill please” she said looking towards Hachi before picking up the menu that the waiter brought and then  scanned through the items listed.  She waited for the waiter to leave before clearing her throat and looking back to Hachi “ so you said you’re a healer, but what else are you, I mean most people have some thing special that makes them a more capable Shinobi.  Such as the  Uchiah clan or the Hyuuga Clan, who have Heightened Sense and Abilities that Requires Years of dedication to Awaken.  What gives you the edge on the people who fight against you or makes you better then any other healer?” she questioned making sure to not include the notion that he had to fight. As she didn’t want to re-spark that discussion or else she would Ensure he had to fight or she herself would cut him down.  There was no room for weakness when it came to protecting the people or your allies, at least in Sera’s eyes.

After all she had a 13 year old boy in the same league as her if not better then her, one who was capable of doing far more then her, she had to work far harder then most of accomplish everything she did.

Post by Hachi Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:03 am

Hachi picking up the Menu with one hand and holding it, Sitting normally just still having his left one no were near the table at all."Green tea for the moment will be fine for me."Hachi mentioned almost like this kind of situation and reality was something he seemed to be a bit more normal into rather then outside and possible fighting. then again given what was learnt of Hachi this seemed to be more of what he lived with normally.

When the conversation came to what it did. He seemed to actually think about it a bit more for the moment."I do know more then just healing, I just for the moment had not realize how much I would need to use it."Hachi mention to start with."After all Healing was something I learnt different, My master and teacher taught me Taijutsu to start with."He mentioned picking up his cup of green tea and taking a drink of it."Aside from that, I do not have vastly as that standing out in terms of myself or any of my family members...Then again I am the only one of my 4 other family members that is line of work."He could admit that.

Even if it could change one day or more already have and he just did not know."I can be honest I just know these two arts."Hachi yet again was still at least honest about it ."Then again I can mention, I know nothing of the clan you named either."Hachi for a moment unsure if that was a good idea to mention, But since he was honest in a large manner it was too late to take it back."So, maybe I am not a stand out or have anything that special as far as my family name could carry." He turned the page of the menu by tucking his index finger of his right hand just under the page and turned it, Slowly however he was making up his mind about it what he wanted to try.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Sera Nodded “That’s fair, i suppose I am not as open about my Clan as maybe I should be, it’s not that we are secretive, essentially I was Raised to be a Mercenary and was raised by the Clan to inflict as much damage as possible. Striking Swiftly and devastatingly to cripple forces for the employer that paid the most. I was raised like this since I could hold a stick, and it was about the only thing I was allowed to have an interest in as far as my family was concerned. I left because I don’t like the idea of having my Skills go to the highest paying employer but then again I am doing basically the same thing now but on a larger scale. Now my Clan is my Village and I fight for its people.” Sera’s green eyes staring intensely at Hachi, not blinking nor looking away until she was done.

“We do not have any Dōjutsu or Kekkei genkai to rely on we simply train as hard as we can and pray we are cunning enough and strong enough to overcome the obstacle. That’s why being in a squad so important to the Ninja villages, by being in a 3-man Squad we can Curve out our weaknesses and cover each other.” * Sera looked down at the menu once again and then closed it.

“We are not special by any means, there are people who can twist Reality and illusion, there are people who can summon forth unimaginable Beasts and then there are people like us who can punch slightly harder or faster then most. . . . . hardly seems fair does it” She says with a slight laugh, it really was the shitty end of the stick. “ we just have to work harder then most and be lucky, after all there is a reason most people don’t retire from this line of work.” She said looking away from the situation and to the waiter returning with the tea’s and the appetisers before taking their main orders “ May I have the Korma Chicken , thankyou” she would say before looking towards Hachi for him to order.

Post by Hachi Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:44 pm

It seemed maybe that reach some kind of understanding maybe for the moment, Hachi did not fully understand that they did, In his mind this was just simply normal conversation and he had not even a single worry about anything here for the moment."Here I guess I am lucky no one would consider the same towards my family." So far, his family where bred to be killers but just being around as normal people."If anyone wanted my family for anything, they would most likely want either farmers or flower keepers if anything."Hachi mentioned, It did seemed like almost how out of place he was not comparing to how his family seemed.Not many of his family members seemed to be interested his kind of his life or exploring."I seem like the more outstanding one, but my mother and father do wish for anyone in my family to branch out and do anything they wish too." At least it shows where his behavior would coming from something good willed.

"It sounds interesting, But having such powers being used will seem worrying."
    Hachi mentioned for the moment it was interesting to him, But each powers seemed a bit dangerous in his eyes."It does seem effective as well, Even if i have never seen such power be in use before."He did have a lot of learn it a lot more to learn."It will be interesting to see in a hopefully A way that would not be harmful to anyone around." Hachi seemed to at least be trying to learn something new with this."But for now since I do not know with anyone with said power it seems like it will only be a wish for now." Hachi also had to think of his currently moment.

"Chicken curry and rice please."
    Hachi said pretty simple so far in terms what he seemed to eat. After all a simple man seemed to have simple tastes."So far at least being in new places have been interesting to me, A lot more then i first assumed." the things people where trying to get him to realize were slowly happening in front of him right now, Just how long these blissful peace would last to Hachi could be up in air.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:56 am

“This particular conversation has exhausted its options, and ill no longer try to Sway your Views of your job” *she said as she took her tea in hand and clasped it with both Stealing its warmth and then Taking a small sip to Savour the cooling mint that was to follow, place the cup down she would take in a deep breath feeling the Mint, the Menthol Making the Air cool on her Tongue for a moment before she would turn her attention back towards Hachi

“So what brought you to Tanzaku, if your not geared up for a mission or with a Squad.” She asked Swapping the Conversation towards lesser themes the intensity of the conversation beforehand was getting to be too much for Sera, And she would Either start Getting Mean in the way she Said things or would openly out Right Attack him to make him learn the lesson she was trying to Convey

She would turn her attention to Hachi and try to be more open minded, but it was clear that Sera was easily Irritable, at least she was today. The mission that she was on yesterday was intense and her injuries bothered her, though she acted tough and didn’t draw attention to them. She let herself heal naturally as the earth and water did.

Sera would take one of the dumplings with the chopsticks on her napkin, Making sure to shove the plate Gently towards the middle indicated that they were free for the taking. Before popping the Dumpling into her mouth. Taping her Chopsticks against her napkin to Straighten them before placing them down on the napkin again while chewing the Large Dumpling which was almost in the Awkward Size of being Slightly more then bite sized but not quite large enough to be Divided into two bites without losing all of its innards

Post by Hachi Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:32 pm

He seemed to keep it to himself at this point, It seemed maybe this was these small moment that was something he needed to keep in mind that could happen more often he was a bit more different then most now days. It made me feel a bit out of place for the moment but did not seem to bug him unless it just became a huge problem, Hachi would most like never stray away from this life style he had grown use to it. Unsure if this could change for him it was one of the many things he would stick too as long as he could.

But the curry he ordered and smelt being placed in front of him and Hachi seemed to quietly start eating for the most part. Getting that conversation off his mind since it lead no where and who knows were it could have led as well people could only handle so much and Hachi did not catch on right away that it could get that annoying, but maybe because he wanted to be sure that point was always made, As well as assurance that he knew and kept these things in his mind, heart and in line as well.

"I had assumed, I was planned to go on a mission to this area, Either alone or with a group...I seemed to sadly misplaced a few details."
    Hachi went and started off with after picking up the chop sticks for his meal. "So, maybe just being my first mission and just slight mix up on my part, I am glad so far it might just be something simple, But I am worry about such a mix up happening with me again." Hachi then quietly took a small part of his meal and started eating it, While he reached into a part of his outfit took out the piece of paper he was reading what he thought was orders, giving it a review and look over again to see what he might have missed Holding it with his left hand.

While he seemed to balance his chops sticks on just his right index finger while looking it over, The sticks did not move at all and he was trying to just make sure something was not wrong, But Hachi seemed to be unsure for now making sure the details were correct in case he missed something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:09 am