Welcome Guest! You have made 39 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Towards Adventure

    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Towards Adventure Empty Towards Adventure

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

    Konami walked through the eastern gate of the village with her student Yuki in tow. The guards parted as they made their way through the entrance and towards their destination for the mission. She'd board a boat and make her way to where she needed to go.  She had explained the situation to her sister and told Toonami she'd have to come with as it was a matter of serious business. The Twin agreed after much debate but warned that she would be sleeping inside Konami and that waking her up would lead to her caving in Yuki's head in. With that the Twins headed out as a unit.

    Exit to Totsuka Mine in the Northeast Isles


    Last edited by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Towards Adventure V320w6Towards Adventure 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Mizugakure

    Towards Adventure Empty Re: Towards Adventure

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 pm

    Yuki followed dutifully. She was very excited and ready for her mission. She had no clue what was in store for her now. The gates loomed ahead and they passed through. She waved cheerfully to the guards, still not saying anything. Tey traveled quietly for some time, before getting in a boat. Adventure awaited them!

    exit


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Towards Adventure Empty Re: Towards Adventure

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:23 am

    The Twins returned from their adventure they had quite a bit to do and so they could not spend all of their time running missions with their student. Yuki would just have to wait for the time being as there were many other important tasks that Konami had to se to.

    Exit


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Towards Adventure V320w6Towards Adventure 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Towards Adventure Empty Re: Towards Adventure

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:04 pm

    Toonami walked out of the gates with her Twin sister Konami inside her body. They had to be within a certain distance of each other and it would be unworkable if one left the village while the other went to another Isle. And so Konami had set aside time to nap inside her sister's body. Despite being Mizukage she figured it was nice that Toonami was doing something productive in training genin and so she acquiesced to being a passenger in their body. Haruko would be none the wiser though as Toonami led the girl to the boats so that they could go to Ota for their next mission.

    Exit


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Towards Adventure V320w6Towards Adventure 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Haruko Fujiko
    Haruko Fujiko

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2018-08-12

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Towards Adventure Empty Re: Towards Adventure

    Post by Haruko Fujiko on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 am

    Man! Things with Toonami-sensei were never boring. She had only been a student for what felt like a few days and already they were off on another mission. It was nice, admittedly, to be kept busy but surely this pace couldn't continue forever? Haruko moved with determined steps behind her teacher toward wherever they had planned to go. She hadn't been told everything and hadn't asked either. Part of the fun was getting to discover the things as they happened!

    [Exit]


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Towards Adventure Empty Re: Towards Adventure

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:36 am

    Toonami and Konami walked back into the village as separate entities. They had just fought a whole bunch of pirates and boy was that fun. It was now time to get back to their regular jounin duties.

    Exit.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Towards Adventure V320w6Towards Adventure 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

      Current date/time is Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:08 am