Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Package Delivery:[UMD4]:Kota

Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Package Delivery:[UMD4]:Kota Empty Package Delivery:[UMD4]:Kota

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:37 am

LLink to misson: 
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1405-package-delivery-d#10109

"To live in the night life is the life we have chosen as Shinobi. We are sworn in to do what it takes to help the village in anyway. I've grown tired of being on the losing end of things. I've only ever wanted to peace in a world where there is so little. My plan to rid the world of chaos is foolish. But it will be worth it once I do do it. Currently there is a ninja who I going around destroying things and he even empty the Vault of my village. Not a soul allow could even stop him. But what if I was to aid him in his master plan?" As he said that Ghost would pull out a small brown bag. "What if he was doing the world a major favor and we just did not know it yet that could be the most likely case." He took a deep breath as he would continue on. 

"But then again a guy like that could only be in it for self if anything. I plan to have him help me in all this. That is why I come to deliver this to you on this day."

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:B
    Perception: D
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Package Delivery:[UMD4]:Kota Empty Re: Package Delivery:[UMD4]:Kota

Post by Ghost Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:03 am

Kota looked at the old man as either of them said anything. He was simply there to give the old man a hidden bag to which he did. As he looked on he would fix up his mask. To which the old man would have a hard time trying to figure out who this person was. But Kota was too smart for that and any games that would or could be played. Surely the old man was not foolish enough to try and fight him or even ask questions. 

Kota would then be on his way as he had nothing else to do here. With that being said he told vanish with the night moon. " Slowly but surely I am making my way to victory. I must remain on my toes and nit let up yet. As there is so much more that I need to do. But soon and I do mean soon...I...Will...Find...You."

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:B
    Perception: D

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:16 am