Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Misson: Join A Gang [UMD1] Kota

Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Misson: Join A Gang [UMD1] Kota Empty Misson: Join A Gang [UMD1] Kota

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:10 pm

Link to misson: 

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1406-join-a-gang-d

"They say crime is what the opportunity present itself with. I on the other hand believes. Crime is what the world needs to get done. There is no such thing as good or evil but only power which means those who will do what it takes to get it and those who are too afaird to grab hold of it. That would explain why that missing ninja came this way and did what he did. But in order to gain true power oneist step onto the dark side of things. Unfortunately not many people are willing to do such a thing. Well not publicly that is. I wish to take my clan to new heights. I wish to understand this thing we call life and I wish to punish this world." Just as he said that he would hear glass break and it was mighty loud. As the rain started to fall down. Ghost would hold out his hand his right one at that. 

As he saw a few people run through the ally way he would hear a old lady yell help. It seem a local gang has struck yet again and this would put a smile on his face.

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:B
    Perception: D
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Misson: Join A Gang [UMD1] Kota Empty Re: Misson: Join A Gang [UMD1] Kota

Post by Ghost Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:24 pm

Unfortunately the stone ninja was hot on thier trail. But fortunately Ghost under the disguised as Kota would be on thier side for now at least. As he gave a whistle the three grunts would look up and see Ghost pointing. Telling them to go the other way as stone ninja were hot on thier trail. Not sure what to do but to trust him they would go down the way he pointed at. "It seems they have made it out safely." Ghost would say to himself as he looked on. Soon he would follow the group back to their hide out. As the three were celebrating Ghost would start to walk up on them. Dawning a all back suit and a white Fox mask on with pointed ears. Ghost would start clap and clap he did,"well done we got away but I do believe we can do better." The confused look on thier faces as they demanded to k own who he was and what he wanted. "Calm down who I am is not important but what I can do is a whole other story. I'll like to join the Spider Gang and together we can do more then still a few spare coins this I promise." Just as he said that lightening stuck as it started to Rain even Harder. 

Notes:
    Misson 1 is Done 
    Ghost has Joined the 100 Gang under the name Kota

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence:B
    Perception: D

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:18 am