Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

In all the wrong places [M!!!!]

Aika Ryuzoji
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton | Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: Check Updates

In all the wrong places [M!!!!] Empty In all the wrong places [M!!!!]

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:05 am

The business district, not exactly a place Aika would normally be seen, but this was the only place she could find a good hotsprings; a natural one. She didn't want to go into an onsen that was heated by unnatural means, finding the volcanic heating of the water to suit her just right. She made her way into the hotsprings, giving a few ryo to enter and grabbed a bucket with cleaning supplies in it. Taking the bucket of cleaning supplies with her, she moved to the female-only dressing room where she quietly disrobed herself and neatly folded her clothes and placed it in a receptacle and then placed her wooden shoes in the receptacle just beneath it. She didn't bring Beowulf with her this time as she could just summon him whenever she needed. Besides, the warm water would cause her to need to do more maintenance and she had other things she would rather do. Busy as she was, she didn't need the additional work with maintaining Beowulf. Yes, even a shard of her soul can rust.

After completely disrobing, she stood completely naked in front of the receptacles and reached in to grab a hairband and gathered all of her hair to the back of her head and bound it together in a high ponytail with the ends loose enough to sway in the wind. She reached over to grab a large towel and wrapped it around herself. While it left a considerable amount of cleavage, it was enough to keep her relatively covered. She reached down to grab the bucket in her arm, pressing it against her chest and with gentle steps, she walked into the hotsprings. It was a co-ed hotspring and the slightly sulfuric smell brought her comfort. Others may find the smell quite putrid and acrid, but as someone who enjoyed hotsprings as much as she did, it made her feel very comfortable.

Her footfalls were gentle and in a straight line as if she was walking normally with the same weight as a cat's paw landing upon the ground. Upon reaching the edge of the warm pool, she saw steam rising from it. Perfect temperature. Unwrapping her towel from her body, she neatly folded it and placed it against the edge of the hotsprings, placing her bucket of cleaning supplies next to it and dipped into the warm water. The steam and the slightly murky water was more than enough to cover her naughty-bits. She closed her eyes and seemed to exhale her very soul from her mouth as the warm water started their work upon her muscles. "I really needed this," she said, leaning back and closing her eyes.
    OOC Area
    ===If the topic gets spicy, I'll have to change the topic title. Just let me know===
    EXP Gained this round: 10
    EXP Gained total: 10
    Event Points:
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank (Not equipped with it right now)
    -- Completely naked.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Aika Ryuzoji on Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

In all the wrong places [M!!!!] Empty In all the wrong places [M-ish?]

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:05 am

The member 'Aika Ryuzoji' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    In all the wrong places [M!!!!] VMgm48Z
    Ryu Uzumaki
    Ryu Uzumaki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: About that much

In all the wrong places [M!!!!] Empty Re: In all the wrong places [M!!!!]

Post by Ryu Uzumaki Mon May 27, 2024 10:32 pm

Ryu approached the hotspring with determination, having been invited to meet the shrine maiden here. The business district was an unusual place for a natural hotspring in his opinion, but if the shrine maiden was here then it was worth the visit. He didn't know anything about her except that she was beautiful, in fact he didn't even know her name, but seeing the gorgeous shrine maiden again had consumed his thoughts since she had parted ways with him at the clan compound. Meeting her had likely been the single good thing to come from his encounter with that buffoon earlier today, had it not been for him barging in and making his strange demands it was unlikely that the shrine maiden would have stopped by as she had. He would have to thank the idiot if he ever saw him again, though in truth he hoped he wouldn't see the man again in his life time.

Tossing some ryo to the caretaker at the entrance, Ryu would take his own bucket and head to the men's dressing room. Placing his clothes in the receptacle, he would grab a towel wrapping it around his waist before running his fingers through his short hair. Ryu sauntered into the hotsprings, his gaze immediately drawn to Aika's figure as she relaxed in the warm water. He approached with confident strides, a charming smile playing on his lips. "Well, well, if it isn't the enchanting shrine maiden," he greeted, his voice smooth as silk. "I must say, seeing you here like this, is quite a sight to behold." Ryu added, as he removed his towel and settled into the water near her, making sure to maintain a respectable distance yet close enough to be able to enjoy the view.

"I couldn't resist the invitation to join you after our encounter earlier, you made quite an impression. There was just something about your presence that was hard to forget." He stated with a confident smirk, his gaze lingering on her features with undeniable appreciation. "Though I must admit, the allure of your presence is even more captivating in this setting." Ryu's compliments flowed effortlessly, her figure was enticing, every curve accentuated by the water that caressed her skin. Ryu leaned back against the edge of the hotspring, his gaze never leaving Aika's form, his words dripping with admiration. "We didn't get the chance to be properly introduced, I'm Ryu Uzumaki. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ryu said as he held out his hand to her.

Stamina: C -> B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:04 am

The warm water penetrated into her flesh and she leaned back and closed her eyes with a bright smile upon her face. The Uzumaki man that she met at the Clan District was super hot! Quite the attractive guy. While most people would frown upon a shrine maiden being far too attracted to hot guys, there was nothing in the teachings of the Dragon that didn't allow her to get into any kind of relationship -- be in a loving one or one of skinship. She sat there and relaxed, eyes closed and closing out her thoughts to worldly possessions and worldly thoughts. Just emptiness in her head right now.

The plap-plap sound of bare feet upon the damp ground could be heard, causing her to open her eyes to see Ryu approaching. His voice was strong, causing her to quickly sit up and fix her posture. Her naughty parts were still submerged underwater with some of the steam coming from the warm water doing a pitiful job at hiding her nude form. Ryu's comment about her caused her cheeks to blush, her hands to move upon her cheeks and her elbows to obscure his vision towards her bountiful chest.

"Oh! You're too kind, Sir Knight," she said, giving him an elegant nickname. Oh, she knew it was purely her appearance that attracted Ryu. She knew about her appearance -- her buxom breasts, her thin waist, wide hips, and even slightly rounded rear. That and her long black hair and piercing green eyes. She completely missed his own nude figure due to the intense blushing she was experiencing.

After she regained her composure, she simply smiled to him, lowering her hands back down to her side, letting only the rippling of the water censor her parts. "It is nice to meet you, Ryu Uzumaki. My name is Aika Ryuzoji and my partner here," she said with a blink. Normally she'd always have Beowulf with her. "Well, my sword is my partner and his name is Beowulf. I'm sure you'll meet him again sometime," she said, scooting her rear around the edge and got a bit closer to him, within arm's length, and placed her hand upon his.

Her hands were small and calloused due to wielding Beowulf. She didn't have long nails nor did she have any form of make-up on at all. She was a natural beauty that didn't need to enhance her appearance at all. Must've been a blessing from the Dragon God.

"Sorry for having left early after that interloper made quite the commotion. I'm going to assume everyone in your clan is okay?"
    OOC Area

EXP Gained this round:
    EXP Gained total:
    Event Points:
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Class: D
    Ryo: About that much

Post by Ryu Uzumaki Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:13 pm

Ryu's smile widened as Aika moved closer, her hand resting gently on his. "Aika Ryuzoji," he repeated, savoring the sound of her name. "Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman," he said, leaning forward slightly and kissing the back of Aika's hand. Her skin was soft and warm, a stark contrast to the calluses on her hand that hinted at her strength. "It's a pleasure to finally know your name, and I look forward to meeting your partner in the future." He lifted his head, locking his intense blue eyes onto her piercing green ones. "Everyone is okay, you needn't worry about us, it was nothing that couldn't be handled. After you departed, the elders gathered and, well, you now have the pleasure of speaking with the head of the Uzumaki Clan."

His smile turned into a more playful smirk as he released her hand, his gaze roaming over her features with open desire. Her long black hair was tied in a high ponytail, the ends slightly damp from the steam, accentuating her elegant neck and defined collarbones. The steam rising around them added an ethereal quality to the moment, making her look even more alluring to him. "You know, Aika, it's rare to find someone who can captivate my attention so completely," he said, his voice dropping to a lower, more intimate whisper. "Your beauty is truly... mesmerizing." His eyes traveled slowly from her face to her chest, where the waterline barely concealed her form. He moved a little closer, the warm water lapping at his skin, closing the distance between them.

"I've been thinking about you since we met," he confessed, his eyes darkening with attraction. "Maybe it's the way you carry yourself, or perhaps it's those intoxicating eyes of yours." His voice filled with a mixture of admiration and longing. "You have this presence, that draws me in. I can't help but want to know more about you, to be closer to you." He continued, his voice barely above a whisper, as he moved even closer to her. "Your presence here is like a dream," he said, his voice barely above a whisper, "and I can't help but want to make the most of every moment with you." He held her gaze, the intensity of his blue eyes communicating everything his words could not.

Ryu's intentions clear but respectful, as he leaned in even closer, whispering in her ear. "Tell me, Aika," he murmured, his voice filled with desire, "why did you invite me here tonight?" The warmth of the hot spring enveloped them, creating an intimate cocoon that seemed to isolate them from the rest of the world. Ryu reached out again, this time trailing his fingers gently across her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin. "I can't help but wonder," he whispered, his voice laden with longing, "what your plans are."

Stamina: C -> B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Aika Ryuzoji
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Character File

Post by Aika Ryuzoji Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:38 am

She moved her hands into her lap and pressed her arms together, in turn pushing her breasts together as a deep red blush crept across her face at Ryu's compliment. She has received many compliments on her appearance for several years, but none for such a good looking guy! She cleared her throat and covered her face and eyes. "It's a pleasure to finally meet your name too," she said stumbling on her words. She was so embarrassed and the fact that she screwed up her words only compounded onto it. "That's good that you're the Uzumaki of the Head Clan," she continued to stumble, her cheeks burning so much that she felt physical pain.

A squeaking whimper could be heard as he continued to pour and gush about her beauty and appearance. His voice dropping lower, causing her to cross her legs and open her fingers to notice what he had said. He was closer, growing even closer as her entire body turned a bright cherry red. Her heart beat so hard that it rippled the water in front of her chest and she started to reposition herself, shuffling and fidgeting in place. He was a smooth talker and a smooth operator. With every compliment, there was a loud squeak coming from her, each squeak getting louder and louder, causing her to cover her face entirely. She didn't know how to really respond to any of Ryu's compliments. Her desolation at the shrine didn't offer her a lot of opportunities to meddle with those of the opposite sex.

She felt his lips and words brush against her ears as she let out another squeak. She felt his hands cup her cheek, causing her to remove her hands from her face. She breathed heavily as she looked up at his blissful blue pools. Her body temperature has risen higher than normal. She closed her eyes and blurted it out. "I want you to have sex with me!!!" she shouted out! There was a brief moment of silence before she realized what she said before seemingly and slowly melting into the water out of pure embarrassment.
    OOC Area

EXP Gained this round:
    EXP Gained total:
    Event Points:
    Equipment
    -- Beowulf S Rank
    Spoiler:

Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File