Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow  Empty The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow

Post by Ghost Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:18 pm

A return from the medical department Ghost had certain files in hand. He had the medical records of Diana Kotoshura and for good reason. Her body was well study due to her condition and her condition was not the greatest. As a matter of fact she should have died long ago but the fact remained that she did not. As he sat down at his desk he would have more paper work and it was of others from his village and a few from around. "Not only did she have major heart problems she had some kind of illness and these illnesses is what caused her eventual death or at least its adding up to it. Still if this thing can take down Diana of all people then maybe just maybe there will be a opportunity in all this chaos. Truth be told I will need to run way more test if anything if I am to get the best results. But the fact of the matter is she had way more going on in her body then just the clan Kinjutsu." Ghost would say this to himself as he started to read a book on a certain matter of life and death.

Wc203

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow  Empty Re: The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow

Post by Ghost Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:42 am

It was odd but the files he had on some people he realized that thier bodies thier blood was well mutated. As he sat back on his chair Ghost just couldn't believe what he was seeing and as a medical ninja at that. He only heard rumors of what this was and only thought of it as a myth but for now he was clearly wrong. "It appears that people can literally alter thier DNA. To the point it can unlock no where it can add genetics where there was none at first. This is truly ground breaking." Ghost would be sitting back thinking of what all this could mean. As he would then look over at the wall. To which he put all the bloodlines which owns a powerful justu a very powerful kekkei genkai. The wall to which he looks upon is one that will help him in anyway shape or form.
    After all he was looking for a way to cruel Diana. But so far the only DNA that might have helped her is the Senju if anything. Ghost would look on and then aim for a cigar to smoke. He needed to relax after this head banger.

Wc201

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow  Empty Re: The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow

Post by Ghost Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:37 pm

It would seems that all of this new information has started to add up to him. More and more reports of ninja having multiple kekkei genkai prove to be true. Ghost would be a lost for words but yet had a lot to say. "So we have wannabe Sage of Six Paths do we? But how in the world do I even counter such a thing? It seems my work is cut out for me even at my skill level. I wonder is there any one out there like me who have the same thoughts. But if in the end all we do is kill each other off is we truly trying to create a world of peace or a world under one rule?" As he stood up he would walk over to a large board and it had a body picture of X-Rays on it. It also had all the genetics of the said person.

This person was Ghost and he was indeed a wise person. As he was studying his body more then ever. It was as if he was planning to start to modify himself into a better version. "It's not the question of would I do it but it's more of can I do it? Will I be able to add such DNA into my own and if that's the case I must make sure it's the right fit. On that note I need to start off with the right based first but who who can give me such a boost?" Ghost would look on as he touched the board with a curious look.

Wc267

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ghost Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:46 am

A few days have gone by and he was still in his medical books doing what he does best. Studying up on the nosy of the human and is that not only that he was looking over his body. It was a must if he ever wanted to know more about his body he wanted to know just how much he could take. Ghost had so much to learn in this world and he did know one thing. If he make one mistake one small mistake it will be the end of everything. That's what Ghost had to deal with and damn it was not a good thing. As it was like his next move must be his best move. This put even more on his back. Then it hit him and it was a perfect plan if he wanted to increase his body might and ability to heal then he would need Two things. The first was Senju cells within his body. Having such a thing could increase his ability to heal at a great rate. Plus the wood element would amd could come in handy. The next thing he would need was some kind of Sage mode going for him. Most likely the white snake Sage power its healing would be the best as well. It was all starting to come together. But how was he gonna get all of this stuff that was the main problem at the moment.

Wc242

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am

As he sat back down on the chair he would be in a true slump. That was until the idea came back upon him. That was until he realized that there was a way to gain everything that he needed and it had to do with the black market. Sure it was not the safest way to go but it was indeed these way to go. After all how else did everyone gain other people DNA. "It seems I will need to find my onto such a scene. But where to start I'm sure no one of such crimes would be around here. After all Iwa can not profit nothing to them. If worse comes to pass. I can just go out and buy what I need from else where. I'm sure to be at my strongest if anything. I can just fly over places to learn what I need to learn. Besides I am broke as a joke and ain't no jobs coming in for the Village to take." As he said that he would stand up and leave the head house. With his books in hand Ghost truly had to start thinking of a faster way to save his village and clan from dying. But one thing that was for sure he was extremely tired of people just taking down and invading Iwa at every chance they got. Something was gonna have to shake and give because he refused to live like this.

Wc245

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am

The member 'Ghost' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
     The Next Head Part 1:A Better Tomorrow  VMgm48Z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:25 pm