Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Misson 2 D Rank:Dig Ditches!

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

Misson 2 D Rank:Dig Ditches! Empty Misson 2 D Rank:Dig Ditches!

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:48 am

Spoiler:

The Iwagakure Bureau of Labor was once how his Clan made thier living. After all bombing stuff up was a thing of the pass for them. Unlike a lot of others this Clan and all their glory had one bloodline ability even the mighty clans of the leaf could not there to have and that's the ability to blow stuff up. Taking on this misson was something he wanted to do after all he needed to blow off some steam. He was literally getting paid to do something he would gladly do for free and that made it all the while. Ghost job was simple and easy-going to say the least and that was that he needed to dig ditches up or at least made them appear somehow someway. He knew what he had to do and that was the end of that and he didn't even need his clay to do it.

Wc153

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

Misson 2 D Rank:Dig Ditches! Empty Re: Misson 2 D Rank:Dig Ditches!

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:33 am

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! Was all anyone heard as Ghost went right to work and with fast pace. Just like that five holes were made in essence then five minutes. As the other workers looked around they could see why the
    demolition Corps was so well known. As Ghost just single handily just then a ten man job all alone and in half the time.
    Soon he would continue to do more and more explosiveness moves. Not even using his clay but more or so using his just his ability in general. Soon enough about a hour would have went by and he would have done all he could do and there was nothing else he could do. Ghost would be on his way as the sun started to set a smile would be on his face. As he. Takes his water bottle he would start to take a sip as he made his way home.
    "I need to get stronger but for now these little jobs would do for the moment I just need to regain my power and I promise I'll free just wait a little longer." He would say to himself as he wonder off back to his home.

Exit
    Wc201

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:25 pm