Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Our First Castle Caper

Nakaba
    Nakaba
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Engineering, Kugutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 90,000

Our First Castle Caper Empty Our First Castle Caper

Post by Nakaba Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Mission:

Entering the Tower, Nakaba wandered in with his genin squad. He was wearing an orange zip up with demonic eyes and a grinning mouth on the back. They were meant to give the impression of a jack'o'lantern. Under that he was wearing a skin tight muscle shirt with the pattern of a skeleton on it with brown cargo pants and chunky black boots. At his side were six swords, three on each hip. Wandering into the castle itself was relatively simple, but the cold hallways made travelling uncomfortable. The architecture was marvelous though. Nearly impossible angles and shapes litter sight as even hallways rose, fell, and warped, barely leaving any room for imagination to come up with a creepier design. The doorways were tilted at odd angles and drooped almost as if they'd melted. It seemed less like an AI fusion of classic Gothic architecture, Rembrandt, and Gogh.

As the shadow danced beside him he turned noticing only now that they were no longer the shadows of the two that came in with him, but instead creeping demonic figures shaped by torches in the hall casting his on shadow multiple times over the strange, uneven surface of the walls. "Yeah. I'm not sure this is what I signed up for. Shōta! Loki!" The two didn't respond. Nakaba had two options as far as he could see. Deactivate Chakra Suppression and activate the Sensory Technique, revealing himself to the possible denizens of the horrible castle, or he could keep it on and hope that he found some clue about whatever the hell was going on here. He didn't make his decision quickly pressing on for now with his Chakra suppression still active. Eventually he'd slide down a hill-like part of the hall way where he'd find a tag with what looked like fuinjutsu on it, but instead of reaching out for it his gut prompted a different reaction.

Our First Castle Caper 3d1b9316Nakaba would reach for his blade, Hair Splitter, swinging directly out of the sheath as his blade CLANGed against a kunai. Loki stood there, demonic smile on his face, and delivered a kick to the surprised Nakaba. "I wouldn't be touchin' that if I were you, Tōru~chaan." Nakaba looked completely stunned assessing the situation, looking back and forth between the tag and this creepy facsimile. Nakaba would pull out his nameless blade, and run towards Loki ready to strike.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Engineering, Kugutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 90,000

Our First Castle Caper Empty Re: Our First Castle Caper

Post by Nakaba Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:36 pm

Left and right, the blades simultaneously would be thrown at Loki. Sharp blades one after the other would impale the ground as Nakaba slowly closed in, giving no chance to submerge. After the sixth blade was thrown the tempo would shift as Nakaba began through blades from the ground at Loki. For a moment Loki's chakra would flair up as he decided to make the seal for the Body Flicker Technique. From Loki's perspective Nakaba would disappear as he Sprinted with Perfect Form towards Loki, easily closing the distance faster than Loki could grow it. With an open palm he'd land a hit on his friend's neck, and then he'd begin a combo. Bright orange light would flair up on Nakaba as he let his chakra run rampant.

Walking forward as he barraged his suspicious friend Nakaba would land hits on his sternum, stomach, neck, temple, and any other open soft spots. A final, heavier plam strike would crash into the other genin's side leaving him temporarily, and ever so slightly stunned. A sharp Left Hook would hit the genin in the gut. "I don't know who you are, but witness my RCM."Nakaba would feel guilty as he felt bones CRACK under the force of his hit. Arhat Fist: Thunderbird.

Nakaba would peel off the tag and the floor would shift back. A genjutsu?

Learning: Left/Right Hook
    Exit

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 am