Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Takashi Yamamoto

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Takashi Yamamoto Empty Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Valen Minamoto Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:45 pm

I’m stating this prior. I spoke with Avery (Arisu) about this character and she said that since he’s starting as B Class due solely to rollover, that I can simply make him a Jounin without worrying about taking a Jounin slot. Also, due to me being barred from using Madrigal’s rollover in the past I am choosing to do so now as well as Valen’s. Rules state I’m able to apply rollover to an existing character so long as I’m willing to bar myself from alts for 8 months. Rather than make an update adding it later I’m just going to do all the math now and let it be known that I’ll be barred from alts for 8 months from the approval of this app. Unless there’s some kind of rule change of course.

Name: Takashi Yamamoto
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title: (N/A - Unless starting as a Jounin from a Major Nation)

Clan: Senju/Uzumaki
    Bloodline:  Strong Life-force
    Element(s): Water
    Skill(s): 1 Clan, 3 Trades, Kuchiyose.

1,650 Start
    1,540 (Total) From Valen’s Death
    535 (Total) From Madrigal’s Death
    +975 Debt
    +1,500 Trades
    +400 C-Class Spendable
    +600 B-Class Spendable
    7,200/3,050 Spendable/Total

-500 for Strong Life-force 2 and 3
    6,700 Remaining for stats.

Stats
    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C (450)
    • Stamina: S (3,950)
    • Speed: C (450)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: C (450)
    • Perception: B (950)

0/3,050 Remaining

Unique Abilities:

Debt: Takashi starts with an additional 975 experience. He must earn the same amount before being able to gain more.

One-handed Seals: Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance:

Takashi:

Takashi is a tall (6'2") man with red-violet hair, amber eyes, and strong facial features. He appears to be middle-aged and dresses in a black trench coat and pinstripe trousers. He wears a red scarf and a hooded, gray and white flower-print mantle with a black fedora adorning his head.

History: Takashi was the culmination of a goal of his mother and father. Both of which wanted to bear a child that combined the two bloodlines the individuals had. His father, born of the Land of Fire, was a Senju. His mother, being an Uzumaki. His father wanted a child that utilized both bloodlines and his mother simply wanted an easy life. Which his father was willing to provide her. It was shortly after their marriage that they realized she was almost incapable of having children and over the course of it they only managed to conceive Takashi himself.

Takashi for all intents and purposes seemed like a talentless hack. He definitely had the chakra of both clanes. But seemed not to have inherited any of the other capabilities. This caused his father to hate and disown him. While his mother was killed under mysterious circumstances shortly after his birth. Takashi as such learned to fend for himself for the most part, and made his way through his early years by simply doing his best to beg, or steal food. When Kirigakure was founded he signed up as a shinobi for the hope of steady pay and a solid roof over his head, which he obtained.

Over the course of his career he utilized his absurd chakra levels to utilize large amounts of jutsu. He trained his body and mind to some degree but found early on that he did not like the feel of fighting for physical strength. Preferring the use of the mind. Overtime he was promoted to Chuunin and eventually Jounin. Although for the most part was simply a nameless, faceless man in a crowd. Now he’s coming out into his own and has begun to research more ways to utilize his extreme levels of chakra.

Personality: Takashi is a polite individual, always holding to courtesy. His mind is rather well trained and as such he speaks eloquently. As such he gives off the impression of a well educated individual, if an eccentric one. He has some deep seeded self doubts that he has been unable to work through due to his father’s disownment of him due to his failure to unlock the abilities of both bloodlines.

Due to that insecurity he tends to not push himself hard as an option when it comes to considerations for promotion or the trust of a nation's prized artifact. He tends to try to help those who need it however and all in all wants the nation he lives in to prosper as much as it can be made to do so.

Takashi has an even temperament generally although can be brought to anger if one frustrates him enough. Although at the moment his options for relieving that anger are somewhat few and far between.

Roleplay Sample: Here

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Takashi Yamamoto Empty Re: Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Takashi Yamamoto wrote:I’m stating this prior. I spoke with Avery (Arisu) about this character and she said that since he’s starting as B Class due solely to rollover, that I can simply make him a Jounin without worrying about taking a Jounin slot. Also, due to me being barred from using Madrigal’s rollover in the past I am choosing to do so now as well as Valen’s. Rules state I’m able to apply rollover to an existing character so long as I’m willing to bar myself from alts for 8 months. Rather than make an update adding it later I’m just going to do all the math now and let it be known that I’ll be barred from alts for 8 months from the approval of this app. Unless there’s some kind of rule change of course.

Name: Takashi Yamamoto
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title: (N/A - Unless starting as a Jounin from a Major Nation)

Clan: Senju/Uzumaki
    Bloodline:  Strong Life-force
    Element(s): Water
    Skill(s): 1 Clan, 3 Trades, Kuchiyose.

1,650 Start
    1,540 (Total) From Valen’s Death
    535 (Total) From Madrigal’s Death
    +975 Debt
    +1,500 Trades
    +400 C-Class Spendable
    +600 B-Class Spendable
    7,200/3,050 Spendable/Total

-500 for Strong Life-force 2 and 3
    6,700 Remaining for stats.

Stats
    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C (450)
    • Stamina: S (3,950)
    • Speed: C (450)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: C (450)
    • Perception: B (950)

0/3,050 Remaining

Unique Abilities:

Debt: Takashi starts with an additional 975 experience. He must earn the same amount before being able to gain more.

One-handed Seals: Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance:

Takashi:

Takashi is a tall (6'2") man with red-violet hair, amber eyes, and strong facial features. He appears to be middle-aged and dresses in a black trench coat and pinstripe trousers. He wears a red scarf and a hooded, gray and white flower-print mantle with a black fedora adorning his head.

History: Takashi was the culmination of a goal of his mother and father. Both of which wanted to bear a child that combined the two bloodlines the individuals had. His father, born of the Land of Fire, was a Senju. His mother, being an Uzumaki. His father wanted a child that utilized both bloodlines and his mother simply wanted an easy life. Which his father was willing to provide her. It was shortly after their marriage that they realized she was almost incapable of having children and over the course of it they only managed to conceive Takashi himself.

Takashi for all intents and purposes seemed like a talentless hack. He definitely had the chakra of both clanes. But seemed not to have inherited any of the other capabilities. This caused his father to hate and disown him. While his mother was killed under mysterious circumstances shortly after his birth. Takashi as such learned to fend for himself for the most part, and made his way through his early years by simply doing his best to beg, or steal food. When Kirigakure was founded he signed up as a shinobi for the hope of steady pay and a solid roof over his head, which he obtained.

Over the course of his career he utilized his absurd chakra levels to utilize large amounts of jutsu. He trained his body and mind to some degree but found early on that he did not like the feel of fighting for physical strength. Preferring the use of the mind. Overtime he was promoted to Chuunin and eventually Jounin. Although for the most part was simply a nameless, faceless man in a crowd. Now he’s coming out into his own and has begun to research more ways to utilize his extreme levels of chakra.

Personality: Takashi is a polite individual, always holding to courtesy. His mind is rather well trained and as such he speaks eloquently. As such he gives off the impression of a well educated individual, if an eccentric one. He has some deep seeded self doubts that he has been unable to work through due to his father’s disownment of him due to his failure to unlock the abilities of both bloodlines.

Due to that insecurity he tends to not push himself hard as an option when it comes to considerations for promotion or the trust of a nation's prized artifact. He tends to try to help those who need it however and all in all wants the nation he lives in to prosper as much as it can be made to do so.

Takashi has an even temperament generally although can be brought to anger if one frustrates him enough. Although at the moment his options for relieving that anger are somewhat few and far between.

Roleplay Sample: Here
    Takashi Yamamoto 5CUsWMA

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm