Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Necessary Assistance

Nariko
    Nariko

Necessary Assistance  Empty Necessary Assistance

Post by Nariko Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Nariko has returned from the hospital having dealt with Akuma, and she simply wanted to be done with her day, but there was still work left to do and she couldn't afford to relax. She needed to put through the paperwork releasing him from Kumogakure's military and go through a bunch of other things as well. She was simply getting overwhelmed with the sheer amount of backed up paperwork and stuff, as well as budget balancing, and trying to organize their forces.

Calling in one of the shinobi on guard duty, one she wasn't quite familiar with, to ask him if he knew who the former Kage's assistants were. "Hey, sorry to bother you. Do you know who it was that helped the last Raikage? I need them right now." She twiddled with a pen on the desk looking at him.

A look of concern left the man's face, having slightly been worried about getting called into the office, and he nodded. "Yeah, there were a couple of them, but Lady Calypso took Naomi with her. The other was umm... Yui something. Hahashi I think." Upon him saying that name, Nariko's face lit up.

"Oh, she'll do just fine! Fetch her for me please." She said, sending out her messenger. The name was familiar to Nariko, absolutely. They'd both graduated from the same class and had actually somewhat been friends. Of course, they'd been a little distanced since Nariko left the village on long missions and stopped seeing anybody with regularity, but Yui was a decent person and one that would be a valuable asset as an assistant for sure.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Necessary Assistance  Empty Re: Necessary Assistance

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 am

Yui had heard a lot of rumors and a massive crisis was now striking the village, no the entire world a massive plague had reportedly wiped out most nations populations, with Kumo being slammed especially hard. Then she got the one report that actually affected her as word had spread to her Calypso had died, likely from the disease, she could not believe it they had lost the kage just like that. Not only that she was a dear friend as Yui would cry reading the letter she had received about this, her friend was now dead, many people had died and some other friends even had died. This had been such a rough month with this news spreading like wildfire around the village.

She would suddenly heard a knock on her door as she wondered just who was visiting her, she would open the door and see one of the guards that always watched the Kage office, he had motioned for her to follow him as she knew this had to be important. She would make haste with the man to the Kage office as she took a deep breath, whoever was inside likely had become the new Kage she only hoped it was someone that was not a terrible person. She would walk into the office and spot a shocking face, it was someone she knew very well from back in the academy.

"It has been a very long time Nariko, I am sorry I have not really kept in touch but you were gone quite a lot from the village... and things happened to me. I take it you called me here for a reason, I already know about Calypso's death and it deeply saddens me. If you need my help with things I am more than willing but I can say we need to focus on calming the people down with so many people dying chaos and anarchy is spreading rapidly."

She would wait for her former friend to explain the situation she was sure she knew about the things Yui mentioned but this was fine she wanted to see how prepared her new Kage was. At least it was someone she had respect for and not someone like that man, that scum man that she had left under a genjutsu.

Signature:
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Nariko's face lit up slightly as Yui walked into the office a while later, it having been quite a while since they had last seen each other. Yui was looking good, like she'd been doing well, although some things had apparently happened, something she would have to ask about once they got the formalities out of the way.

"I'm aware of how dire the situations have been as of late. I actually had come back to Kumo in the middle of the.... incidents unfortunately. I knew we needed leadership but there seemed to be nothing coming in terms of a plan or orders, so I took the office, finding it was empty." She started to speak, still twiddling her pen as she spoke.

"Things have been busy, that much is certain. Between the paperwork, incident reports, and trying to gather our military and bolster our forces, I've been running myself thin. I even spoke to an ex jounin named Akuma in hopes of returning his position and perhaps gaining some more leadership, but I ended up having to fire him completely by the end of the conversation. Could you believe he was responsible for breaking half his body in a fight, and then broke his hand with me trying to prove he was fast enough to phase through concrete." She shook her head, letting out a sigh.

"Anyhow, I heard that you were the 1st Raikage's assistant. I had hoped you would agree to continue on with being mine? I really need the help from someone I trust. From what I've gathered, our forces have been lacking any internal command, and so we are far behind in militant capability. If we were to be attacked right now, we might not survive for long if it was another Major Village.

Additionally, we are actually pulling very good numbers on our financial districts, although it appears we've missed collection a few times. Luckily we were well off already. I believe we could use some of that money to help give aid to those who need it.

I know I'm going to need to give a speech soon about the current state of affairs, but I need to get them all in order and come up with a solid game plan. And I need this paperwork to go away."

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:40 pm

She listened to her old friend talks about the situation it was as bad as Yui imagined and it seemed she had run into the vile man Akuma, he was nothing but trash to her. The way he treated woman or people, in general, was despicable and he should have been executed for his behavior. She then asked Yui if she could assist her, she was sure her friend had no clue how everything was organized being Yui was the one to do so.

She had gone out of her way to make it hard to figure out in case someone that was not supposed to be there tried to get information. She had also hidden lots of information that was written on paper that appeared blank but had special ink that only showed under a certain color of light. She would take one of the blank pages and move over to the wall tapping twice before it would open and have some sort of light inside. She would then shine the light on the paper revealing the information on the paper, the reason she was so confused was because most of the information she was reading was falsely planted by herself.

"I had made a system to prevent information from being stolen, we used this special ink that only shows under a certain color light. The information on the desk was almost all false information, so I can show you where the real information is at least until the time Calypso left... it seems she has died. If you are the new kage I can unseal the true files for you, just know some things you read will be very disturbing, things are happening in this country very corrupt things and they will certainly need to be taken care of now."

Signature:
    Nariko
    Nariko

Post by Nariko Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Nariko nodded, smiling at the ingenuity that Yui seemed to display as far as hiding documents. "To be honest, I feel like that is probably a good thing to have. If someone were to ever sneak in and try and steal information, it would be mostly ineffective. But I would like access to all the real documents, I'm increasing security and I need it to be much more available for me, in case there is need for someone else to take over. Between Seigi and Calypso both having died back to back, I worry something would happen to myself or you, and information documents would be lost for far too long."

She liked that there was an added layer of security, but there was far too much right now, and she really needed to get through it all. To be fair, she really didn't need to get a lot of it right now, she was doing quite a bit of work that didn't really need it. Between balancing the budget, and assigning guards to specific routes and such, a lot of that work didn't really need any sensitive information. "By the way, the secret jutsu scrolls have been moved to a new location in this building, and I've had some high ranked Jounin assigned to their protection." she threw in as an aside. Sitting down at her desk, she gestured to a cabinet that had formerly housed them.

"I figured them being in my office was probably not a smart thing. Sure, it's hard enough to enter this area, but if I'm not around, and someone does, they'll only be able to retrieve either information, or the scrolls, rather than both of them." Looking to her desk, Nariko closed her eyes for a moment. "Why aren't you a Jounin yet?" she asked, her eyes opening and looking towards her friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:07 pm