Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Seeing Eye to Eye

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Seeing Eye to Eye Empty Seeing Eye to Eye

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:51 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Back at it again, she now decided that it was worth training some of her more hostile and deadly techniques: techniques that she had deemed as 'Kill Techs'. Techniques only meant for killing. Not something she would nor should be using in a friendly spar. Something had clicked inside of her between almost seeing Ren get hurt, getting her first kill, and her desire to get stronger. Satomi granted her a blessing in the form of Chidori. It was after learning this boon of a jutsu that she knew that she had to create techniques made specifically for killing people. She might still hate the idea, but she is now no longer naive enough to not need to kill others. People who need killing will get killed. It was a mantra she repeated to herself ever since the day she screwed up and almost got Ren hurt in a mission.

Fred had quickly been replaced and a singular technique came to her mind. She had thought of this for a while now, one that would not only instantly kill anyone that it would knock out, but would also completely obliterate and evaporate the corpse's remains. In concept, this was a terrifying and powerful technique. While it was a spectacle to behold appearing like stardust entering a person's body, it also completely destroys a person's insides. This wasn't a jutsu to be taken lightly on either her usage or anyone else who were to witness or be on the opposite end of this terrifying yet beautiful jutsu. The way she would use this would be to wait until someone was on the throes of defeat and wait for their final charge. It would be then that she quickly formed together handseals and throw this to finish the job. She cleared her throat, standing in front of the dummy and quickly performed two handseals, causing a glittering ball of pure lightning chakra to appear above her palms. She closed her hands into a tight fist with some sparkling lightning chakra falling out of her hands like glitter. She took a quick step forward and with a baseball pitch, launched the ball of glittering stardust at Fred, causing it to just stand there for a moment.

It just stood there for a moment and Airi tilted her head to the side, wondering if her jutsu didn't work. However, through some of the pores and imperfections, a bright static could be seen with loud crackling and popping could be heard as the dummy completely evaporated and disintegrated in spectacular and brilliant sparkling lights, leaving nothing behind.

Her eyes opened wide and she recoiled a bit, falling on her rear. "Holy shit. That's potent," she said, having sweat drip down the side of her head.

WC: 457

The user loses 5 EXP from Group Topics due to their Unique Ability: Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf: The user, sometimes, would rather be by themselves than with others. The user gains +5 EXP when doing solo RP's per post while losing -5 EXP when doing RPs consisting of 2 or more characters (basically, her not being alone)

Learning: Stardust Breaker
    Spoiler:

Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Seeing Eye to Eye Empty Re: Seeing Eye to Eye

Post by Peragus Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:29 am

Peragus had come to the Grand Konoha Training Facility with a purpose. The blindfolded, generally cocky man stood in the elevator, two individuals standing behind him with a large chest on the ground between them. The chest was full of money and some materials for crafting. It was a gift, or meant as one at any rate, for one Airi Hyuuga. Peragus, like everyone else in the Hyuuga Clan Compound could not ever be accused of missing Airi in her efforts to perfect her craft. The clang of hammer to metal, the hiss of said metal as it was cooled, the clear and obvious effort the young woman put into her work. It was all known, many, most one might say, found it rather annoying actually. The sound was disturbing to those who preferred quieter hobbies such as painting, or poetry writing, or meditation.

Peragus fucking loved it.

Mostly because it pissed off those who had problems with the noise. He had spent the odd few minutes with his Byakugan on watching Airi work, admiring the clear determination and effort she put into her craft. He had spent the same time watching the reactions of those who seemed to be pissed off about it though. It always amused him greatly, and it tended to give him no end of satisfaction to watch the older, more traditional guard of Hyuuga get their robes in a twist over someone who was willing to get their dainty fucking hands dirty for once. That of course was why he was bringing the chest. He himself was too weak to carry it, so he had hired some help. Airi it would seem however spent an inordinate amount of time at the Training Facility when she wasn’t working on her craft and so he had been forced to have it brought here for the initial gifting at least.

The two men with him would take it wherever Airi wished and ensure it was secure. However Peragus did not know when she would be home or at her forge and he himself was a fairly busy individual too. So he took the time he could find. His Byakugan of course was active, the entire facility open to his vision and he could see Airi, fourth floor, toward the back where she was practicing some kind of strange technique. As the elevator opened and the threesome began to move toward the back he would watch the red head as she launched some kind of glittering stardust at a dummy and after a few moments the training dummy simply evaporated in a brilliant sparkle of lights. He blinked in surprise at that as she fell on her rear, sweat dripping from her brow right as he arrived in her clearing with his hired help. The chest hefted between the two. He moved toward the red head, reaching into his coat and pulling out a towel and holding it out to her. If she took it he would keep his hand offered to help pull her up.

“Good morning Airi, sorry to bother you here at the Facility but between your apparent training schedule and my own personal work it’s rather hard to track you down anywhere else. Mind humoring me for a bit? I have a gift for you.” He would explain with a grin as he nodded his head toward the chest the two men were setting down.

“I’ve noticed your determination to master your armorcraft. Hard not to frankly.” He would add on at the end with a cheshire like grin on his features. “I wanted to reward that hard work. The chest contains the Ryo necessary to open up and fully equip a shop. As well as some high grade material for you to work with too. With it all you should be able to make a solid income each month and have a base of operations for your craft. Hell you could even gain financial independence from the clan if that’s your wish.” He would explain as he squatted down and leaned his elbows on his knees. “The two men will take the chest wherever you ask and ensure it’s secured safely. Id’ve carried it myself but it’s too heavy for me so I had to hire some muscle.” He would chuckle as his apparent blindfolded eyes looked up to her. If the blindfold had been off he would be meeting her eyes.

[1]

OOC: Giving Airi 650,000 Ryo from Peragus 827,500 and my 5 units of Meteor Metal

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:06 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    She continued to sift through her notes before noticing a familiar chakra signature as she stopped for a moment and just watched Peragus approach her before taking the towel and then taking his hand to help herself up. She wasn't angry at the man, more annoyed, but wasn't actually mad at him. Hoisting herself up, she used the towel to wipe the sweat off of her forehead. She eyeballed Peragus for a moment before tilting her head to the side. She moved the towel down the side of her face before fanning herself with her shirt. "A gift? What's the occasion?" she mumbled. She noticed the other two strongmen with Peragus holding a box.

It was then that Peragus explained to her what was inside of the box and her jaw dropped to the ground. She eyeballed the box and her face started to turn a bight and brilliant beet red. She lowered her head and started to shake a little bit. She started making quiet noises before her eyes started to gloss over with tears. Loud sniffling noises could be heard coming from him as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She turned her attention up towards Peragus, her Byakugan being deactivated and her bright blue eyes looked up towards the taller man. "Why? You didn't have to do that," she said before lowering her eyes downwards, puffing out her cheeks and kicking her feet a bit. "What the hell am I supposed to do to pay you back?" she asked before turning to the men, her eyes still glistening from the tears forming in her eyes and waved them away. "Take it to my workshop. Don't let my mother get ahold of it," she mentioned before turning to look back to Peragus before moving within arm's length of him.

"Why me? I know I've been working hard, but why me?" she asked, leaning forward, pressing her forehead upon him. She wiped her face upon his chest, smudging some of her make-up onto him. "Thank you, Peragus," she said before backing up and placing both of her hands behind her back and gave him a gentle smile. She didn't really know how to respond to that gift other than giving him a radiant smile.

Lone Wolf: The user, sometimes, would rather be by themselves than with others. The user gains +5 EXP when doing solo RP's per post while losing -5 EXP when doing RPs consisting of 2 or more characters (basically, her not being alone)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:38 am

He watched her reaction and his grin widened as her jaw dropped. His grin however vanished immediately as her face turned red and and her eyes started to tear up. His keen eyes saw her shaking, and he heard the quiet noises as her eyes began to gloss with unshed tears. She reached up to wipe the tears away and her Byakugan deactivated as she looked up at him with bright blue eyes. Then asked him the simplest question of all, ‘why?’. She would lower her eyes, kick her feet and ask him what she was supposed to do to pay him back and then gave the men their instructions. They lifted the chest and left, intent upon the girls workshop. He had ensured they had known it’s location, assuming she would choose to have it sent there. They were hired through the day so they would keep it safe until she got there.

Then she turned back to him and moved to him, asking him why again, why her specifically and leaned forward, pressing her forehead against him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders gently, hugging her and letting her wipe her face against him. Then she thanked him, backed up, and smiled at him. He paused at the smile, not because the smile itself surprised him. But because it was a real smile. He felt his own face form into a small, much more natural smile than his normal boyish grin. He perused the floor with his eyes and noted the lack of anyone else before reaching up and taking his headband off. Revealing his Byakugan, it was white as one would expect. But when he deactivated it eyes of brilliant blue, as if captured from the sky itself, met Airi’s own cerulean orbs. Gone was the jovial personality, gone was the over the top, almost natural arrogance and aloofness that made people both hate and underestimate him. There was just Peragus, the real Peragus. Someone as of yet, that only Hanabi had met. “I know there might be other people that could use the money too. I chose you for multiple reasons.” He would say before breaking the eye contact to look up as if in thought. Or as if in a daydream. “My beliefs for clan structure and purpose are different from others. I believe the clan’s had a duty and responsibility to lead others and help them. To pick them up when they fall, to protect the village and make it’s honor their own. I believe in a world where those within a noble clan aren’t stuck up, arrogant, elitist pricks that think they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. I believe in a Hyuuga Clan that helps the weak and in-need. That protects those that cannot protect themselves. That helps those that need it and ensures that those without the benefits of a noble clan have the opportunity to live a good and safe life.” He would say, his blue eyes turning back down to hers and meeting them once more.

The intensity of his gaze deepened as he spoke. “Red hair, blue eyes, yeah, I’m willing to bet you’re not the most cherished in the clan. I myself share the same stigma. I’m tolerated because of my talent in the eyes and clan arts. Some hail me as a prodigy in the same breath they curse my very existence. I worked hard to get to where I am though, to gain my abilities in the arts. I practiced where no one could see. Day in and out, I fought my own grueling battle to rise above the expectations of those who would look down on me and sneer because my hair and eyes look different than theirs.” He would continue, his hand coming up and a finger pointing out toward her, if allowed it would touch her forehead gently for a moment before he dropped it and continued.

“I said it’s hard to miss your working on your craft. It is, one can’t help but notice with the noise it makes. I listen, and I watch too. Our eyes are uniquely suited to it. I’ve seen you working on your craft. I’ve seen the determination and devotion you’ve given to it. I’ve watched your own lonely battle toward perfection of an art that you love. I’ve held out hope for your work, for your efforts. I’ve cheered you on silently, as another who was downtrodden and looked down upon by those who would have the audacity to see themselves as her betters. You ask me ‘Why me?’, you say ‘I didn’t have to do that.’ I ask you this, how could I watch, how could I see someone fight so hard, and not do it? How could I feel any other way, and still remain true to my beliefs? To me, you are the most deserving, the one who has put in the effort, without asking for help, without pleading, without complaining. You simply roll up your sleeves and do the work. How could I see you, who embody the very things I want to spread across the clan, and not do this?” He would ask his tone quiet, his eyes finally softening from their intensity.

His feelings, his beliefs were a radical change in how many of the clans operated. They were things he did not speak of often. Not without privacy, because if anyone heard him and could put two and two together. They would feasibly be able to riddle out his personal intention to take over the Hyuuga Clan. They might also know that with his talents, that he would have a real chance to succeed too. That, that would not be good for him. Only Hanabi knew his feelings on these matters, and now so did Airi. He twirled his headband around his finger, the knot tight enough to keep it in its loop so it wouldn’t fly off. He smirked at his redhead companion, a semblance of his normal facade coming back into place. “I don’t do well with prolonged serious conversations. If I don’t keep my normal attitude up it might make people stop underestimating me and I can’t have that.” He would say with a chuckle before looking up against as if in thought. “As to how you can pay me back, you can do that in two ways. First, use what I’ve given you, make your store, love it, cherish your craft. Make your wares for others, so that those who might not survive in the field might do so with your work protecting them. Second..” He would say, trailing off almost ominously. “Train with me, finding a good training partner is a pain in the ass. Particularly because I still try to train alone as much as possible so no one knows my real capabilities. You however, know them, or more than most. So you make a perfect training partner.” He would say, his jovial tone fully back in place. His hands moved to place the headband back across his eyes, the veins around them bulging out once more to allow him to see through the headband and give him sight while maintaining his blindness facade.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:24 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    It was true, she was shunned because of her carmine red hair and her crystal blue eyes; having been born with 'dirty blood'. The Uzumaki blood that coursed through her veins, from her father's side, was what caused this calamitous event to happen in her life. The fact that she was born without black hair and pure white eyes wasn't a boon in the Hyuga Family, but felt more like a curse. All those years. Her formative years as a child, her young adolescence where she should be having many, many friends was taken away from her because of how she was born. She was born into the right clan at the wrong time. The loneliness she felt. She had no friends, her father was always away on business, and her mother began to resent her for sacrificing everything that SHE had in order to take care of her only child. She could've been a war hero if it wasn't for Airi. But now she had to live vicariously through her youngest daughter, who had exceeded her in strength, to be successful in the Hyuga Clan.

Her eyes met up with Peragus' eyes and she started to grow angry. Her body started to shake a bit and her small hands balled up into tight, shaking fists. He had white hair and beautiful blue eyes the color of the sky. He wasn't much different from her so why was she the one that had to be shunned? Why only her? He had the eyes like the sky while she had eyes like the ocean, so why only her? She started to listen to his dream for the clan and her anger and rage slowly melted away. She had always believed Peragus had already been part of the head of the clan, but her assumptions were horribly wrong. Hearing all of this kinda made her wish she didn't just blow Fred up into tiny particles. The urge to want to hit something started to well up within her.

As he continued to talk, she turned her attention away from him. She wasn't very loved nor cherished by the Clan as they believe the bloodline had grown too foul and too dirty with the introduction of Uzumaki blood. She was about to say something before turning towards Peragus and felt a poke upon her forehead. She was getting really tired of people touching her forehead. She just let out a quiet ouch before recoiling a bit, tugging the corner of her lips to one side. By then the topic and what she wanted to say had come and gone, yet another thing to sweep under the rug. All she could really do was smile and nod her head, wiping off remnants of tears in her eyes. She placed a hand upon her left hip, pushing it out to the side a bit. "I believe in your vision for a greater Hyuga Clan. You have my support," she said with an affirmative nod and a big grin. If she had it her way, she would just kill the elders that caused her all of that pain and put the crown upon Peragus' white-maned head.

His kindness didn't come without caveat. She was to make a store with it and to cherish it. Of course. She was going to do that even without the caveat. The second one was to train with him, which caused her to begin laughing. "That's it? Those are your only conditions? Simple enough. I either live here or in the forge so that won't be too difficult. Besides, how else am I going to come up with more ideas on jutsu without stealing them, hm? Though," she said, raising a single finger up into the air. "I have a lot to teach you," she chuckled before moving back up to Peragus and giving him another warm hug. "Thanks. I needed that. Seriously," she said, her voice muffled into his shoulder. After she hugged him to release as much tension as possible, she backed up and cleared her throat.

"Want to learn a technique to kill people?" she asked, with a bit of a deranged look on her face. If even for a moment before returning to her default smile.

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:21 am

Her declaration of her support brought a small smile to his features and a nod was the response. He hadn’t told her that looking for it, he’d simply told her that because he wanted her to understand that he knew what her treatment had been like. That he wanted to change that if he could. At her laughter of his conditions he would grin at her and nod when she asked if that was it. Then listen to her explanation of how easy it was to accept. That had after all, been the point. He was giving her the money and materials regardless unless she simply had not accepted them. Even then he would have tried to convince her. Still, she had agreed to train with him.

At her declaration of having a lot to teach him he would shrug. “Given the amount of time you’ve spent here I can imagine you do.” He would say as she moved toward him. When she gave him another warm hug he smiled and returned it, using both arms this time. It was a bit more intimate than the one armed one before. It was still a gesture of friendship of course, but he hoped they could become good friends indeed during their time training together. He listened to her thanks and chuckled while they maintained the hug for a bit longer. “Anytime, seriously. If there’s anything I can do, don't hesitate. I’ve got your back, alright?” He would say, looking down at her as the hug was broken and grinning at her.

At her question of if he wanted to learn a technique to kill people he would laugh at her momentary deranged look before grinning at her, his usual boyish grin in evidence once again. “Do I ever?!” He would say, a tone of overly excited cheer in his tone to coincide with her deranged look. "What kind of technique did you have in mind? I have one or two I can show you in return if you want but I don't think they're very useful except for certain niche scenarios." He would say, his tone trailing off as if considering.

[3]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:50 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    She tilted her head to the side and raised a brow. "Oh, this jutsu is for all occasions. But I don't suggest using this on your friends. I'm sure you've heard of this jutsu," she said as activated her Byakugan and stomped her foot upon the ground, causing a fiery red aura to fly around her body before taking on the Greater Gentle Fist. She stood in the horse-riding stance and formed a series of handseals before placing her left hand downwards causing crackling bolts of electricity. The sound of a thousand birds could be heard from a cloak of pure white electrical chakra surrounded her hand. "Chidori!" she shouted out. Her expression changed to enjoying using this jutsu. She let the jutsu sit on her hand for a moment before letting the lightning chakra dissipate.

She takes a deep breath in and a deep breath out before turning her attention back towards Peragus. She held a single finger upwards and took off like a bolt of lightning before coming back with another training dummy, however, she could be seen painfully dragging it along the ground with her. "Ugh!  These things are getting heavier and heavier, ugh!" she grumbled before setting the dummy to sit upright.

"You can use this to train on. I call him Fred," she said, patting the dummy before moving to the side, out of Peragus' way.

[Teaching Peragus: Chidori]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:15 am

Peragus would raise an eyebrow at the red haired young woman and watch as she stomped her feet and created a fiery red aura around her. Planted her feet in a much more ‘stand your ground’ type stance than a Hyuuga would normally find themselves in and went through a series of hand seals. He watched intently with his Byakugan as lightning crackled and came to life in her fingers and the sound of a thousand chirping birds filled the air. She was wrong, he had never seen nor heard of this technique before and when she called out its name and let it dissipate he would nod his head in understanding. She took a deep breath and turned back to him before raising a single finger and running off and coming back with another training dummy.

He watched as she dragged the thing across the ground, grunting with effort and he moved to help her get it in place. He wasn’t powerful by any means, but any help had to be better than none at all. Once the dummy was in place, the training one, Peragus wasn’t in position yet, she would comment that he could use it to practice and that she called him Fred before patting it and moving to the side. The white haired man would chuckle as he nodded before taking a knee. He flashed through the same set of seals she had and held his hand up and to the side as the sound of the thousand birds filled the air. Pure lightning chakra able to be seen with the naked eye. He could tell that easily enough, his Byakugan showed him the immense density of that chakra, and it was obvious to him how it was supposed to be used.

He knelt a few meters from ‘Fred’ and without warning took off like a shot toward him, moving at his best speed and thrusting the arm encased with Chidori forward. The hand pierced through ‘Fred’ and out of the back of him, causing a large hole to appear in the chest area of the dummy. Peragus retracted the arm and the electrical discharge faded away, the sound fading with it. Then he turned toward her. “Chidori, ‘One Thousand Birds’, seems fitting. Deadly too, thanks. Although you’re incorrect in assuming I’ve heard of it.” He would say with a frown. Should he have? He played it off well but he actually was not the most intelligent person he knew in any way. He got a lot of his information from watching people training with his Byakugan but still he had never seen nor heard of Chidori before. Still, it was time to move on. “As I said before I don’t know many things but I have at least two things that might be useful. One is a different form of ‘Gentle Fist’ that I designed to work with the lightning element. It turns any of the damage done by the style and its derivative techniques into lightning damage, interested?” He would ask, raising an eyebrow at the girl in curiosity.

[4]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:35 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Unimportant
    The sound of the chidori could be heard crackling in Peragus' hand and she nodded her head in approval. He learned it a bit faster than she did. He took off like a bolt of lightning, moving her head to watch him and follow him. Unlike their last encounter, she was actually now capable of watching him and tracking his movements -- a testament to her training since the dreaded Training Day. She witnessed a massive hole get blown straight through Fred's chest before him pulling his hand out of it. She just smiled at Peragus and nodded her head. "Well, on second thought," she said, placing her arms up to her chest and crossed them before tapping her lower lip with her left hand's index finger. "Well, I didn't know the name of the jutsu either. Lord Satomi taught me the jutsu and it really had no other reason for use other than actually killing people. But I did hear about an upgrade jutsu to the Chidori. I don't know what it's called though," she said before shrugging her shoulder, her large chest bounced a bit with the shrug of her shoulders.

He then presented the idea of a lightning version of the Gentle Fist. "Oh! Now I'm curious!" she said as her red aura vanished from her body. She also let her body relax, removing herself from the Greater Gentle Fist stance. She really needs to make an even more powerful version of that stance. "Sure! That sounds pretty cool! I can totally make something useful out of that."

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:30 am

Airi’s response to his question of if she might want to learn the gentle fist style variant he had come up with would cause him to smile. It felt good to have made something that someone was interested in learning. Like he had succeeded in a new way that he had never felt before. Still, part of his mind was running through the possibility of what an upgraded version of Chidori would be. He could imagine concepts utilizing control and more powerful chakra. But he didn’t know what else they might be or how they might be formed. Still, for the moment he needed to teach Airi Fulminating Dance. He dropped into a new stance, his center of gravity centered lower, arms wider outstretched and more pronounced differences that were almost more sensed than seen or felt. It was more of a change in ‘feel’ beyond the difference in the stance itself.

The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and it tended to for others nearby when he used this technique. Arcing lines of electricity danced between his fingers and he would dash toward Fred again. The dummy had a hole in it’s chest of course but seeing as it felt no pain it was still a suitable target for the technique. He struck it lightly in the head as he passed by, electrical discharge flowing from his fingers although notably not burning the outer layer of the dummy. After a brief moment though one could see a few strands of smoke and a small fire begin from within Fred’s padding, the penetrative lightning strike causing a small fire in the dummy. As he moved back toward Airi he padded the fire out, it was early in it’s life so doing so stung but there wasn’t enough for any lasting harm.

Then he would stand in front of Airi and nod toward her. “Obviously you channel large amounts of Raiton chakra through your tenketsu. It changes the way the style flows and feels so the stance is different than the normal gentle fist. I call it the ‘Fulminating Dance’. Give it a try.” He would say with a smile at her. If she should and she made any mistakes he would move behind her and gentle guide her arms and legs into the correct positions. To many it might seem intimate, but to taijutsu practitioners it was part and parcel of training a new style in many ways. He would work with her on it until she had the stance down then step away for her demonstration.

[5]

Teaching This:

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:43 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Unimportant
    Airi took a deep breath and exhaled softly as she turned her eyes to examine Peragus of the stance. It, upon a quick glance, appeared to look like one getting prepared for the standard Gentle Fist style but something felt different. A crackling in the air and her hair standing on end. The soft bristle-like hairs upon her ponytail started to split and fray, pointing out and stiffening to feel like a prickly paint-brush. The electricity arced between Peragus' finger as she struck the same stance. However, her flavor of raiton was a bit different, a strangely and oddly flavored raiton chakra she dubbed 'Pearlescent Lightning'. The arcs of electricity crackled between her fingertips but were a very bright white color with a very loud, high pitched humming sound. Loud pops could be heard as very brilliant and radiant lightning started to pull off of her body.

While she felt power emanating from her, she felt bogged down by this jutsu. She didn't feel as light nor quick with her hands with it, but as a niche and special effect, she wouldn't mind using this. As she turned, she witnessed Peragus touch and ignite the Training Dummy she named "Fred". As soon as Peragus performed his action, she moved it and lightly touched the side of his body, causing a loud 'pop' to be heard as a bright white light popped like static electricity in her hand. While it had the exact same effect of igniting part of the dummy's body, it's presentation was a bit more intense than Peragus'. She quickly put out the lightning chakra from her body, causing her hair to fall back down, but now appearing a bit puffier than usual. After Peragus patted out his dummy, so did she with a really awkward smile.
    Seeing Eye to Eye Ee63f53ad69532fa5ac2380057724ee1
    She just looked at Peragus as he gave her the permission to do it. The style was pretty simple, in theory, so it was pretty easy for her pick it up as Peragus was teaching. She stood in front of him with the same awkward look in her face. "Maybe I should've waited for the go-ahead, heh," she mentioned as she turned her eyes to the side for a bit and awkwardly chuckled.

"Actually, uh, I wonder if I could turn chidori into a series of senbon," she pondered.

---
    Learning: Fulminating Dance

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:43 am

Right when he moved and touched the dummy she would do the same. The visual of her hair standing on end brought a good natured chuckle from the man as they patted out the fires on Fred. Poor Fred, he really didn’t deserve this. Except as a training dummy this was the type of punishment he was specifically made to deal with. So in a way, he did in fact deserve it. Regardless, Airi would comment that she probably should have waited for the go ahead and he laughed while shaking his head. “No no, you’re fine. You’re a big girl Airi, you certainly don’t need my go ahead to try something. So long as I wasn’t in danger, and I wasn’t.” He would say.

At her question of if that lightning technique she had taught him could be turned into senbon he would frown and then openly turn his head toward the entrance. There was a clock near the elevator and while a Hyuuga certainly did not need to turn their head to see said around them. It was a bit polite to show people around what direction you were looking when you weren’t in danger. Such as at a training ground. He could see the clock easily and he would grimace. “That sounds like it would take a great deal of shape manipulation work. Which I’m out of time to work on I’m afraid. Remember earlier when I said that between my own personal work schedule and your own crafting and training schedule that it was hard to track you down? That work schedule I mentioned has me needing to be heading out to tutor a young clan member in his lightning release. I’ll have to catch up with you later if you’re game. For now though I hope you get to get your shop open soon. I’m looking forward to visiting it.” He would say, turning back toward her as he spoke and giving her a large smile at the end.

With that he would give her a two fingered salute in farewell and head off, moving toward the exit in his normal jovial and contented step. He had some work to do now and new jutsu to work on. Eventually, probably soon, he would need to work on that Chidori Senbon idea too, and see if more could be done with it too.

[6]

[Exit]

Stats:

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:27 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Unimportant
    She noticed the chuckle from Peragus and let out a groan, disabling the style and then placing her hands upon the top of her head to feel her hair frazzled out and attempted to smoothen it out. He then gave justification to having to leave and Airi just simply waved to him, watching him walk off. "Thanks again, Peragus," she said quietly as she watched him move on to do other things. She lets out a deep breath and rubbed her face. Placing a single hand upon her hip, she looked around and pat Fred upon the head. "I'm sure you'll get replaced eventually. Thanks for your hard work, Fred," she smiled at the training dummy before skipping away.

==TOPIC LEFT==

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:18 am