Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

New Faces (Airi Y.) (Mature)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

New Faces (Airi Y.) (Mature) Empty New Faces (Airi Y.) (Mature)

Post by Peragus Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:08 am

He stood in position, arms outstretched, one before and one behind. His needs were bent and his stance was low. In his minds eye a green circular yin-yang symbol appeared and four opponents were within its range. He breathed in deeply as the three opponents, all opponents who had their bodies locked up in stunned pain, watched him in trepidation. Then Peragus began to move, his speed high, he hit each target twenty one times, the speed of his assault too high for many to see. When he hit the eighth blow on each of the men he blasted them back with a burst of chakra and they landed heavily on their fronts. Then Peragus stood straight to his full 6’4 in height. His eyes were bound by his shinobi headband and it held his white hair up in a spiky form. Although it tended to fall down into his eyes if he did not wear the headband.

Something he rarely did indeed, and it caused most to think him blind. However nothing could be further from the truth. The four individuals slowly stood, the stunning effect of the gentle fist style fading. Their chakra levels torn apart, they moved to him, angry and humiliated. “You cheated! How can you see?!” One of them said, anger in his tone. Peragus raised an eyebrow and his lips quivered in a smirk. “You think I'm cheating you because you thought I was blind? I was not aware that shinobi were meant to fight fairly. Remember, you four challenged me for asking to share the area. Not the other way around. You told me that the winner got to stay. So, leave. You’re spending all your time here staring at women anyway.”He would say, causing the four men to gulp and look around carefully. One by one the individuals left and Peragus nodded when the last one decided to go.

Now there were only a few people on the floor of the training facility. Giving a great measure of privacy. He needed to work on something but for the moment he would probably take a break. A four on one sparring match was rough on the chakra levels and he would want to take a few moments to rest. Luckily there was a very attractive looking tree with a nice low branch nearby that he had seen with his hidden byakugan. He contemplated it for a few moments, deciding if he should take a nap for a bit.

[1]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Bukijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 30,000

New Faces (Airi Y.) (Mature) Empty Re: New Faces (Airi Y.) (Mature)

Post by Airi Yawarakai Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:46 pm

Airi hidden from view at the training grounds was hanging upside down in a tree. She wore her typical outfit, a crop top with cold-shoulder sleeves. and skin-tight jeans with rips in the legs that sat just below her waistline. Her shinobi identification band wrapped around her right thigh, signifying her place amongst the village shinobi. The kunoichi's cheeks tinted pink due to the fact she was hanging upside down, doing sit-ups in the tree. Her golden eyes glanced around through the branches each time she relaxed. Not far from her field of vision, she caught glimpses of a bigger group. Odd, teams usually are four - not five...

Her brow raised some, interested in the formation that was going on, four individuals surrounding one. She decided to hang for a moment, watching the group closely. Her eyes went wide for a moment seeing the one that was cornered easily take out the other individuals. She couldn't help but scoff to herself, she couldn't quite hear any conversation with her position in the tree. However, it mustn't have been very stimulating because the four who were wiped out retreated from the area. Airi pulled herself up to sit on the branch she was hanging from. Carefully applying chakra to her feet, Airi walked down the tree trunk.

The white-haired shinobi definitely caught her attention and she wanted to get a closer look.

[1 / 2]

30,000 Ryo

stats

STR D 150CON C 450STAM C 450COORD C 450
    SPD C 450INT D 150PERC C 4500 / 21 Stat Boost

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:44 am

The green haired girl might have been hidden from view from the four idiots he had taken down. However to his Byakugan eye she was plain as day. He had seen her doing upside sit ups while hanging from a tree branch. Although he had dismissed her as someone who simply wanted to train alone. He had not expected her to approach him after he had taken down the quad of morons. As he contemplated the branch above him and considering a nap he would see her moving toward him. Having descended from her own tree to do so. He would turn toward her, studying her as she moved. She was attractive, extremely so, with green hair, a crop top and skin tight jeans. Her headband was wrapped around her right thigh and she still had a bit of pink to her cheeks, likely from the blood having rushed to her head from hanging upside down.

He found her golden eyes to be most fascinating though. Such an unusual color, and extremely pretty. He considered how to play this incoming conversation and decided on jovial and flirty. Most people reacted oddly when they saw his blindfolded form. His headband being wrapped across his eyes to hide them and the skin upon his temples and such from view. It tended to push his hair up into a spiked mass and hid the bulging veins when he activated his eyes. He kept them on for the moment, wanting to study her body language and facial expressions. “Good afternoon Miss. My names Peragus, I’m glad to see I apparently caught your eye because you most certainly caught mine the moment I saw you.” He would say, his mouth forming into a smile. His tone was light and content and it should be noted that he did not appear to be breathing heavily at all from the spar he had just had. “How goes your training thus far?” He would ask an eyebrow rising in curiosity. Start with an introduction and flirt some. Then move into normal conversation and see how she reacts. Her body language, eyes, and word choice would give him a clue to her disposition.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:13 pm

Her golden eyes glanced over the white-haired shinobi, not subtly either, as she approached him. He was… tall. Extremely tall. She guessed he would be at least a foot taller than she was. She took a mental note that he wore his forehead protector over his eyes. She stood just a few feet from him when he spoke, his comment only made her raise a brow. ”You have… a dojutsu, don’t you?” She wasn’t what someone would call smart, but she wasn’t completely stupid either. It was the only thing that made sense in how she was able to catch his eyes. Airi wrinkled her nose, not quite catching the fact it was a joke. ”I got to admit though, you did catch my eye. Not a lot of blindfolded people can take on four people at once without hitting the ground at least once.”

Her comment wouldn’t cover obviously prodigies or those who poured every waking hour into training, so she was basically making an assumption he was neither of those. There was nothing in her body language or tone that made the comment come off as rude or insulting, however. She shifted where she stood, moving most of her weight to her right side and crossing her arms under her chest. The cleavage that was showing was more obvious than before in the yellow top. Her current stance made her tattoo more obvious. The simple snake design is located on the left side of her pelvis.
    [2 / 4]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:15 am

He could see her glance over him heavily as he moved to approach and noted that if she was interested than it would certainly make his intention easier. Still when he came to her and made his little joke she would ask if he had a dojutsu. He considered that question for a few moments. Then realized that she had taken then ‘you’ve got my eye’ phrasing quite literally. He chuckled audibly before speaking. “The ‘caught my eye’ thing was a joke you know. You’re very literal and to the point aren’t you?” He would ask, his tone light and confident. She would admit that he caught her eye and comment on the spar he had just finished. Eyebrows, somewhat visible over the blindfold, would raise in question. “What, that? Those four couldn’t have fought their way out of an academy classroom.” He would comment the dryness in his statement obvious.

“Still, I appreciate the comment. So, as I said you seem to be rather blunt and to the point. I’m going to assume you prefer that people be the same to you. That said, when I saw you I admit I found you extremely attractive. It’s sparked an interest in seeing if you would like to go back to my place and hooking up.” He would say, a shrug to his shoulders as he finished before considering something for a moment. “Oh, I will say you’re correct though, but I’m certainly not willing to show you my eyes here in public.” He would comment, chuckling softly at the idea. In the privacy of his home he didn’t mind removing the blindfold at all. Many however underestimated people they saw as less than ‘whole’ as it were. He had found that quite useful from time to time. “So whaddya say? That kind of workout is infinitely more enjoyable than this kind anyway. I’ll even throw in a massage after.” He would say an almost boyish grin splitting his features.

[3]

Stats:

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:53 pm

Being called literal and to the point, she would shrug, he technically wasn’t wrong. It kept confusions about intentions down to a minimum. When he insulted his fellow shinobi, Airi couldn’t help but chuckle some. ”Funny,” she would say simply before pushing some of her hair behind her ear. Her brow would raise slightly when he assumed she also appreciated people being to the point. She’d give an affirming nod, again he wasn’t wrong. A smirk found it’s way on her face when he admitted finding her attractive, ”Cutting to the chase. Appreciative. Though, you don’t have to show me your special eyes if you don’t want to.” She waved off the fact he said he wasn’t willing to show his eyes. Airi honestly wasn’t interested in what dojutsu he had, just made an observation it was the only way she saw the fight being possible since his forehead protector was covering his eyes.

Airi would turn, her back to the tall white-haired shinobi, looking like she was mulling over his offer. There was a slight glint in her golden eyes, ”Honestly a massage sounds a bit of overkill in aftercare. Don’t you think?” Her tone was a teasing one. Airi turned on her heels to face him again and gave a slight smirk. ”I guess lead the way, I mean, before I change my mind.” She felt a bit more adventurous today than she typically did. Plus after being at the training grounds most of the morning, it would be nice for a break. ”I’m Airi, by the way.” She’d stretch her hand out for a handshake.
    [3 / 6]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:22 am

Her question of a massage being a bit much for aftercare made him chuckle. “Aftercare only becomes too much when the person doing the aftercare thinks so. It’s them deciding after all.” He would counter, he did not think a massage was too much aftercare. He enjoyed giving them, and he was good at them. Not only that but it tended to mean a partner wanted to see him again. She would turn on him and smirk, telling him to lead the way before she changed her mind. This would cause one corner of his mouth to quirk up in a grin. She would introduce herself and he would give a slight nod of the head in acknowledgement. He had after all already introduced himself. He would take the hand she stretched out and give it a firm shake.

With that he would nod in the general direction of his place “Follow me then, also I don’t wear the blindfold home anyway. So I don’t mind so much. It’s not like the act will work forever.” He would say and that was true enough. Eventually word would get around that he could see just fine. Frankly, anyone who could see his shinobi file would know why instantly. His last name was Hyuuga after all. That would be akin to a giant flashing neon sign. Still, for the moment it had it’s uses and people tended to underestimate those with blindfolds. He used that to vicious advantage when he could. He would lead her toward his place, a house in the Hyuuga Clan district. It was a wealthy home, and well furnished and tastefully decorated. Mostly by happenstance, he didn’t really care one way or another for random decorations.

Still, when he arrived at his home he opened the door, held it open for her, and closed and locked it behind them. Then he would turn and take his headband off, setting it on a side table by the door. This would of course reveal his purely stark, white eyes. “As if the home's location wasn't enough of a clue, right?” He would joke at her idly as he kicked off his boots at the door. With that done he would turn to her. His white eyes would look her up and down for a moment, slowly, taking in the sight of her. He’d move over to her after that, his eyes moving to her golden ones and move to pull her against him. “Mmm we’ve been in a training ground most of the morning..What do you say to us playing in the shower first and moving to the bedroom after?” He would ask, his lips asking the question just before he moved to kiss her. It was a hungry kiss, but not overly so. As if a strong desire were leashed by an iron will and control that he was slowly, ever so slowly letting slip. She had after all agreed to this, it was just a matter of deciding a small detail or two now.

If she agreed he would lead her to his room, a large room with a king sized bed and more hardwood floors. The floor however was pleasantly warm beneath the feet as the hot water in the pipes beneath the home heated the floor and kept ones feet from getting cold. He had a large closet that was closed, a standing mirror, a few spare headbands on a dresser, and over all it was very tidy. The bed was somewhat unkempt, a lazy attempt to somewhat right it had been made but nothing serious. He was after all going to sleep in it again that same night. He led her into the bathroom and turned on the light. Honestly, this was his favorite part of the house. His bathroom was large, with separate shower and soaker tub. The shower was large, long and made of stone with an inset drain. A glass wall around it with a door, of course. A shelf hung for soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and other such toiletries and the entire ceiling of the shower was dotted with small holes.

The entire thing, minus a small area of the ceiling by the shelf, was one giant waterfall shower. It had settings to turn on only half the nozzles, all of them, and another for a good sized circle in the middle. The soaker tub was huge with spray nozzles inside for a wonderfully relaxed bath. Cleaning staff came in weekly and ensured the apartment was overall cleaned and they included the bath in their duties so he never had any fear that the nozzles were dirty. A large black marble countertop with two inset sinks was against the wall and two hooks, found between the shower and tub had a long, fluffy, very comfortable looking robe hanging from one, and large bath towel from another. Cupboards and shelves held spare towers, toilet paper, spares for his shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and other such things. Along the wall across the sinks was a large flat mirror. It sat across the bath and shower and next to it was a small button that functioned as defogger for it. Allowing it to quickly defog the mirror after using the shower so that it was useable without streaking it with a towel.

“What do you think?” He’d ask slyly as he pulled off his hoodie and tossed it aside. He would get it later, more important things now. The removal of the hoodie left him in a black compression shirt and looking at him now without the hoodie it would be clear that while was very lean and fit. He did not have all that much muscle mass. Unsurprising, he was far more dexterous than strong. He removed the shirt next, revealing pale, unblemished skin beneath. He turned to her then, to see if she had any physical reaction to the stunning bathroom, or to see if she was doing as he did and undressing. Hey, she was hot, why wouldn’t he want to watch that?”

[4]

Stats:

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Airi shrugged her shoulders at Peragus’s comment on it not being too much aftercare. Maybe she was a shit partner because unless there was a relationship involved she really didn’t give a damn about the aftercare. After Peragus shook her hand, she would reach up and place her hands behind her head, leaning her head back into her palms.

She gave a quick nod to Peragus telling her to follow him and did so. Her hips swayed as she walked. The green-haired kunoichi completely relaxed in the situation she found herself in. Her golden eyes roamed, not necessarily paying attention to anything in particular. Just taking in the sight of the village as they came upon the Hyuuga compound. Her brow would raise, but she wouldn’t say anything. This would be her first time really interacting with a Hyuuga, she only really knew they were a prominent clan in Konoha.

Airi gave a polite nod and dropped her arms down to her sides as she crossed the threshold of his door. To which the tall, white-haired shinobi closed and locked his door. She raised a brow again, ”People just waltz into your home?” she would ask, her back towards him and the door. She bent down to slip her shoes off, then turned to face him seeing his white eyes for the first time. Fascinating, but she didn’t comment on them. ”Hyuuga,” she simply put, then she thought about the question he posed to her. It wasn’t a bad call, but before she gave her answer, she felt his lips on hers. For the first time since the two met, her heart skipped a beat, then her cheeks turned a pink hue. ”A shower would be nice.”

Airi would follow Peragus further into his home, She didn’t pay much mind to the decor he had, and pushed back her thought of the home was beyond means. Of course, she would think that way, she wasn’t apart of a well-known, wealthy clan. Instead she bounced from house to house, never in a family that was this level of well-off. However, the ping of envy quickly faded, she was in the bathroom so she began to strip. Pulling her shirt up and over her head, exposing her chest. The green-haired kunoichi stood with her shirt in hand just wearing her ripped pants now. ”You have a nice home.” she complimented him as she dropped her shirt to the floor.

Naturally, Airi would smell like petrichor, though currently, she smelt like trees and a bit of sweat. She crossed her arms under her chest, bolstering up her breasts slightly. “I prefer a shower,, but what about you?” Airi asked. It was his home after all. She felt that it was just as much his decision as it was hers. A few minutes after she asked the question, she would move to remove her pants. The moment the waistline of her pants hit just below her buttocks, it exposed her tattoo fully. It also exposed the woman also lacked any panties.

Her body was soft and curved, she had a bit of strength to her but did not have any defined muscles. Airi looked over Peragus’s own body as he undressed. A faint blush reappeared on her cheeks. He was an attractive man, she had to give him that.
    [4 / 8]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:58 pm

His pale eyes would roam over her pale and naked form and admire her for a few moments. The casual, nonchalant way she stripped away her clothing was itself a tell of how comfortable she was in this situation. The woman was fearless, following someone she had barely known to their home and stripping within five minutes of arrival. Of course that had been the entire idea and people did that the world over. But usually copious amounts of alcohol was involved in other cases. This? This was simply two people wanting to enjoy themselves and the acts that they could participate in together with their bodies. His eyes met her golden orbs and locked onto them as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his pants and simply pulled them down, sliding them down and away, kicking them aside.

With that done he was completely naked now and he idly reached out to the side and turned a small dial on the wall next to the mirror. Visually nothing would have happened, as all he had done was turn on the defogger for the mirror. However he had a plan for this round and once the defogger was on he stepped toward the green haired girl and made to pull her into a feverish kiss. If allowed he would place his hands on her hips and enjoy the sensation of their lips and mouths together for a moment or two before breaking it and nodding wordlessly toward the shower.

Then he would walk toward the glass door, leading her by the hand if able and once in the shower would move for the dial to turn the shower on. Turning it he would turn the water on to fall down all around them with the exception of the very corners where the shelves for soaps, shampoos, and other such toiletries lay. The temperature would come out lukewarm and begin to heat, wisps of steam beginning to rise. With that done he would turn his full attention to the woman that had joined him. He would move back to her, the water falling down upon them and running down their skin in rivulets.

He was of course fully erect, how could he not be? When he arrived at her he would move to kiss her again. The contact heated and filled with desire. Carefully, so as not to cause a slip, he would move to back her into the glass wall the mirror upon the other side of it and once her back was to it would move to break the kiss and turn her around suddenly, pressing her front against the glass. If she looked forward she would see their reflection in the mirror that was decidedly not fogging up. Giving them both a show of themselves as he ran a finger up her spine in a mild tease. Once he reached her green hair he would run his hand through it along her scalp and grip lighting, forcing her head back. If allowed he would come down upon her neck from behind and kiss it once, twice, before biting down. His other hand moving down the front of her body idly.

[5]

Stats:

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:40 am

Not the sort to be shy, or subtle, Airi shamelessly watched Peragus discard his shorts. A gleam in her golden eyes, reaching out for Peragus about the same time he’d pull her into a kiss. She didn’t miss a beat and returned the lust-filled desire. Being just over a foot shorter than he was, her mind explored the options they had to make the situation work. A smirk grew on her features after Peragus nodded towards the shower. She accepted his advance to take her by the hand and followed him into the rather large shower, a luxury she lacked in her own home. However, she wouldn’t get distracted by the fancities that were currently available to her. Instead she’d get distracted by the tall, white-haired Hyuuga.

His form towering over her sparked excitement in her eyes. He’d lean down to be able to kiss her and with each contact she would return the sentiment. Feeling Peragus walk up on her, Airi would slowly back up until her back reached the glass wall of the shower. A slight gasp came from her with the contrast of the cold glass versus the warm water. Goosebumps would race down her back until the glass warmed against her back. A second surprise would come as Peragus spun her around, and pressed her against the glass. Her golden eyes would glance forward and gleam again. Seemingly thinking on where he was going with this positioning. Her thoughts would be interrupted at his finger gliding up her spine, causing the small woman to shiver.

It was his next moves that caused Airi’s outward bravado to shake. Gripped by her hair, she would bite her bottom lip as he forced her head back. A low moan slipping past her lips when he bit onto her neck. Airi would push her palms against the glass, pressing herself against his body that loomed over her from behind.
    [5 / 10]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:11 am

He felt her body press back against him as he bit into her neck. The moan she realized, the shivers, the biting of her lip, visible in the mirror, pushed him farther. He wanted to take her like that, lean her over and press himself into her to their mutual satisfaction. However the issue of the difference of their height made that an impossibility. He wanted to give her a show, to let her see them in the mirror as he took her against the glass. That was why he had turned on the mirror’s defogger. To prevent it from becoming obscured by the steaming that misted over it. In the end that would simply be impossible. Considering further he realized anyway that while the mirror would not fog over the glass wall of the shower would anyway.

Already it began to coalesce upon its surface near the edges of the glass, and that alone would have ruined his plan. Still, he could make use of the position and mirror still. They could still see each other in it, her pressed against the glass, her breasts flattening somewhat against it, him towering over her, his erection pressing against her lower lower as it tried to spring forward. He would simply not go for the main course yet. Instead he reached a hand around her, resting it on her toned stomach and began to move it down, he wasn’t pressing her into the glass so much that she was flat up against it, that would be awkward and uncomfortable, besides her head would be forced to the side if he did that. Which he did not want.

He traced his fingers across her skin, letting her see in the mirror his intent, his eyes looking at their forms in the mirror. His breathing quickened at the excitement of it all but he did not lose control. When he reached her flower he gently used a finger to stroke it’s outer lips before separating them and running it over her bud. Then he would begin to use a circular motion to stimulate it as he continued to kiss her neck, he did lessen the hold on her hair however. He wanted her to be able to watch and feel. He wanted her golden eyes to see as she felt his own arousal pressing against her back. Intently he would whisper into her ear, between kisses. “I’m going to continue this until I feel your release beneath my touch. Then I’m going to turn you around, and take you against this glass..” He would say, his words carrying a tone of finality to them. They were fact, simple and true.

[6]

Stats:

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:56 am

Peragus’s fingers tracing along her skin caused goosebumps to erupt. Her arms trembled slightly in anticipation and excitement. She had to admit, his little plot was hot. Airi was getting riled up. Her golden eyes would begin to cloud over in desire, watching him play with her in the mirror. Instinctively she’d press against his body. Between his fingers, the kisses, and the words he whispered to her… Airi’s mind blanked. Every single thought derailed and disappeared. Unable to form any form of words, a low guttural moan rumbled out of her mouth.

The pressure was building, fast, she could feel herself shudder against his form. Her hands would clutch into fists but still propped herself off the glass with her palms. If he continued his motion, she didn’t know if she would last much longer. She tried her damnest to resist the urge to rock her hips, knowing that it would just push her further and she wasn’t quite ready to give him the satisfaction just yet. With the ability to think returning, she was successful at least for now.
    [6 / 12]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:00 am

He felt her press her body against her and a low, almost animal like moan would escape her lips. He felt her shudder under his efforts and saw her hands clench into fists against the glass. She was fighting her instinctive desire to rock her hips against him, trying to fight against her release. That was amusing to the white haired man. She wanted to fight it, wanted to be overcome. He of course did not have the physical strength to do so. Although he did have size and leverage on his side. He would still have to clever in order to win out. Or at least more stubborn, but that seemed to much less fun to him for some reason.

He moved his other hand up her body and wrapped it around her throat. She was his here and now. His to overcome, simple as that. He needed to introduce her to the futility of fighting that. Lightly he squeezed her throat. Any more dangerous predator threatened the throat of their prey and it would be the same here. He held it firmly, only lightly closing the airway, giving her enough to breath but cutting off her oxygen enough to know she was his. His words whispered into her ear again. “You’re mine here Airi, give in, not only that, but watch yourself give in. Watch yourself shudder and writhe against me as you feel your reality temporarily shatter.” He would say, no, order, of her. He wanted her to lose it, to let go, wanted her to accept the pleasure and let her mind go numb to the pleasure.

Of course Peragus would never have done anything like this if the woman had not consented to be here and do this in the first place. He wasn’t a monster, but she had seemed to like it when he spoke to her like that before. Now? Now he was going to use it fully to his advantage.

[7]

Stats:

Airi Yawarakai
    Airi Yawarakai

Character File

Post by Airi Yawarakai Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Feeling Peragus's other hand move to her throat and grasp it, Airi groaned and shuttered once more. Fuck this was going to be hard to keep up... She felt his hot breath as he whispered in her ear... his words making her knees weak. She couldn't help but let out another low moan. Her nails dug into her palms. She would clench her jaw as she pressed her hips against his. A dominating man was always a way to make the green-haired kunoichi squirm.

Her golden eyes glanced upward, through the glass and to the mirror. Drifting from his hand on her throat in the reflection and roaming around the visual that reflected the positioning she was in. She quickly glanced away, feeling her heart hammer away in her chest and the feeling of pleasure building even higher than before.
    [7 / 14]

30,000 Ryo

stats

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:13 pm

He felt her reaction to his words as well as saw them and a grin split his face as he saw he hit the mark head on. He continued his circular motion, using the repetition of the act to drive her ever onward toward the goal. She was trying to hold out against him, trying to fight it, trying to be stubborn. It was hot, extremely so actually and Peragus felt his hardened member pressing against her back as he worked. If he continued on without making her release then he would lose this little game and he hated losing. Hated it dearly, and that simply meant that he would need to ensure he did not then didn’t it?

He spoke again into her ear, his breath teasingly entering the canal as he spoke. “You’re not going to win this you know..I’m going to keep going until you’re a writhing mass in my arms. Then I’m going to take you against the glass. Give in now Airi, let yourself go.” At the last he would finally stop with the simple circular motions however and insert a finger into her, continuing the stimulation of the nerve bundle with his thumb as he did so.

His actions would continue from there provided she continued to enjoy herself spanning from carnal acts of pleasure taking place within his shower and moving on to his bedroom all through the night. The next morning he would be up early, making breakfast for the two of them and leaving some under a warming tray with a letter saying he wanted to let her sleep in and that he was going to train in the back courtyard if she wanted to talk. Beyond that it would invite her to visit whenever she wished.

[8]

Exit

Fading this to..I guess gray? Since it was decently along as it was in Rated M territory but I know Airi Y. is deal with stuff IRL so I'm trying to reduce the load a bit for her <3.

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 am