Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Zenaku meets with kanara

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Zenaku meets with kanara  Empty Zenaku meets with kanara

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:40 pm

Zenaku sat in his office as he pondered the mission that tengoku had given him, but with everything that was going on for him and he also needed to search for the missing ninja that tengoku mentioned he did not see that he had much time for all that. That was when someone popped into his head, yes she would do just fine. Kanara was a loyal Uchiha and was very capable of pulling this off.

" Sanji come here "

A young looking ninja in a anbu outfit popped up at his side, he had gray hair that covered up his right eye and a mouth piece that went over his mouth.

" Sanji I need you to go find kanara Uchiha and tell her that zenaku Uchiha request her presence at this location please "

He watched as he vanished from site, zenaku placed his hands together as he looked out his window at the sun set that was before him.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

Zenaku meets with kanara  Empty Re: Zenaku meets with kanara

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:55 am

Kanara would be sitting in her living room, or ather laying on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her as she was taking a rather long and extensive nap. At least, she was going to until the sound of the doorbell woke her up. OPening her eyes slowly, she would eventually sit upright as she rubbed her eyes, looking around the room until her gaze fell onto her clock. How long had she been sleeping? It didnt matter. Getting up now, her feet sliding intot he smooth and comfy slippers, she would wrap the blanket around her, intending to keep the soft warmth around her body for a few moments longer as she crept forward and finally opened to door.

While she didnt know the messenger, the message was clear. Zeanku, her former Sensei was calling her to him. Shrugging slightly and stating that she woul be there soonenough, she sent the stranger away and closed the door once more, resing her body against it as she took in a deep breath.

Shaking her head slightly one more time she would finally push herself off of the hard surface and walk into her bedroom, changing into something more comfortable and more temperature rsistant before reemerging at her houses front door, opening it and fetting foot into the cold air of the evening. Taking the time to lock the door behind her and making sure that it actualyl was locked she would turn around and stretch before taking off at her amazing speed, reaching Zenaku's location within a minute.

Entering the front door, she would greet her former Sensei from afar as she aproached at a more normal speed: "Hey there! Long time no see Se-... Zenaku..."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm

Walking over to a cabinet zenaku pulled out a kettle as he began to feel it up with some water. As he was sitting the kettle down onto a lit stove his messenger would appear before his side as he stated that Kanara would be arriving here soon. Zenaku knew how fast Kanara was which was why he went ahead and started bowling some water for tea.

Just as the kettle of water began to whistle he heard his door open and Kanara voice speak. Zenaku would finish making the tea as he placed two cups of jade tea onto the table for the two of them.

" Hello Kanara it has indeed been a long time, it is good to see you again, and you seem to be in good health. I hear your raise though the ranks has been going well, but how have you been "

Zenaku would speak as he picked up his glass in front of him as he took a sip of his tea but not before blowing on it to help cool it down.

Spoiler:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:44 am

Kanara woulld approach further and finally take a seat in front of the table where the two mugs were placed, graciously accepting the offered hot beverage as she listened in to the other shinobi's explaination. Despite this, it still was rather weird. After all, he hardly would have called her here to merely speak about how she had been. Regardless from this she would begin:

"Oh i have been okay. I managed to learn some things even without... someone to train me.", hinting how she wasnt too happy about the fact that Zenaku had accepted her as his student and then hadnt trained her, leaving her to teach herself effectively.

Taking a sip from the mug she would be stating: "Though, i recon this isnt the reason why you have called me here at this place.", as she savoured the flavor of the tea. "After all... its a bit late for that, isnt it? And its a rather quickly set up meeting too..."

While the tea certainly was hot and was beginning to burn in her mouth thanks to its sheer heat, she didnt mind too much. SHe had learned that she was able to heal rather quickly since, or maybe because of the incident that had changed her.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:45 pm

Zenaku just smiled as Kanara quickly figured out that this was not a social call. Standing up the Uchiha clan leader would walk over to his safe as he would open it up and grabbed the seven million ryo as he placed the bag on the table in front of her.

" I have a mission I need done and I could not think of anyone more capable then you to pull this off. The hokage wishes to buy the land of wolf's instead of just taking it over by Force, there is seven million there which should cover it at least that is what we hope. So your gonna need to negotiate and try to buy it, I would have done this my self but I have other matters to attend to. You are gonna need to meet with the hokage before you leave so he knows whats going on, just let him know that I was not able to go my self but give him this message and he should know what it means. That which has gone to shadow shall soon be found once more. I know your probably wondering why we are trying to buy the land of wolf's, well the hokage was nice enough to let the Uchiha if they wish to rule over it and live there. Tho it's still a branch of the land of fire. "

Zenaku picked up his glass of tea as he took a sip from it.

Spoiler:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:05 pm

Taking another sip of the tea, Kanarw would listen in to the other, older uchiha's explainations before hse finally would shrug and responded: "7 Millions... that seems a bit little for an entire minor nation, to be honest. I mean, of course, its a lot of money for a single person but i imagines those to cost more..."

After all it made sense. Kanara had heard that it would cost around 8 million ryo to buy a Minor nation and this one was no difference at all, or likely wouldnt be a difference.

"Aside from that... isnt it a bit foolish to split forces adn have the uchiha clan stay in an entirely different country?" Kanara would add to her earlier statement. Having part of the strongest clan in the leaf split sounded like an elaborate sceme of the uchiha's enemies to have the clan divided, more then anything. If something were to happen, like an attack or anything, it could have been fatal for the uchiha clan. Even moreso, if someone was to attack Konoha, the Uchiha not only would have to send reinforcements, but also be suspectibel to ambushes while lending aid.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:05 pm

As Kanara pointed out about seven million zenaku blushed cause he had actually said the wrong amount, guess this is what happens you have lots of stuff on your mind.

" My apologies I actually meant ten million, I have so much on my mind at the moment I was thinking of something else when I said that but I agree it is a lot of money even for a minor nation tho the hokage wants the land of wolf's but as for why I'm not fully sure why. And yes it would be foolish to split forces which Is why I am giving the Uchiha a choice on weather or not they wish to live there. But on the upside we gain any profit that the land produces which could help our clan and village more. "

Zenaku would state as he finished off his tea that sat before him, he had to let it cool off before he could drink it.

Spoiler:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:42 am

"Well, fair enough..."

Kanara would finally give out after thinking a few minutes over the statement of her elder. Regardless of that, it was weird. Why would Zenaku not even train her and then trusther with such a sum of money to buy a minor nation? It made only little sense. Regardless she would follow the bidding or order if it was the latter.

"Why did you pick me though? I mean... plenty of other people around i recon..."

Taking another sip of the hot tea, she would lay her head to the side as she awaited an answer, her eyes lost in the dark red depth inside of her mug, as if she wanted to read the tea leaves for an answer.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:11 pm

Zenaku thought about what Kanara asked him about why he was trusting her with this instead of someone else tho as he thought about it the more it made sense to send Kanara then anyone else.

" Well it's pretty simple, I want a Uchiha to be on this mission seeing as the land of wolf's shall be ruled over by the Uchiha. I trust you to be able to handle this mission, your smart and besides myself and saito your the strongest Uchiha in the clan so if anything goes crazy for any reason I know you would have the wits and ability to escape unharmed. "

Zenaku hoped that his reasoning behind it was a sound one cause there was not much else he could think of regarding this situation.

Spoiler:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:54 am

"Sounds fair enough... " Kanara would mutter out before shrugging ever so slightly. While he certainly had just praised her, Kanara wasnt too sure however if she actually wanted to carry the risk of such a mission on her own. She would have to consult with Tengoku personally to see how it would exactly go and what to look out for.

"Well, for now i would be sleeping better if you gave that kind of money back to the Hokage. I cant accept it now, because loosing it like this would ruin me and i also cant really just go out and buy this nation or carry it around with me. After all, all it takes is someone firing off a tech at me in training and this money would go up in flames." Kanara would add to her former statement, as she finished her tea and stood up. "Regardless of that though, i belive everything is concluded with this? I will simply wait for a message of the Hokage then, i trust?"

In case Zenaku gave out a positive answer, Kanara would make her way over to the door and take her leave as she said: "Farewell then, Zenaku. It was nice to see you again."

[Attempting EXIT]

Kanara info:

OPT:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am