Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Shopping

Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Shopping  Empty Shopping

Post by Taco Senju Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:58 pm

After I threw my last punch at the wood target, I put my hands down and took a big deep breath and released it. I just finished my last session of my daily training.
    I remembered the words of my father from last night; he had reminded me to go to the market.
    As I finish my thought, I pick my shirt up from the ground and drape it over my shoulders. On the way to the market, I see the sun rising over the village walls and I am taken aback from the sight for a second. As I snap out of the mesmerizing sight, I tell myself that I should go to the market so I can be back home for breakfast. I start running to the market and make a fun exercise out of this outing, so I start walking on my hands and start heading to the market. As I arrive at the market, I see a familiar face in the crowd from the academy, I believe her name was Hanabi. I make my way to the shop, and I purchase the items I wanted or found interesting as I looked around.

Starting total amount 110,000
    spent total 35,060
    total left 74,940

General Goods

Items bought:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am