Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hanabi Inuzaka

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Hanabi Inuzaka Empty Hanabi Inuzaka

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:02 pm

Name: Hanabi Inuzaka
    Village: Konoha
    Title: N/A

Clan: Uchiha
    Bloodline: Sharingan
    Element(s): Fire
    Skill(s): ninjutsu, Kenjutsu

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

Unique Abilities: One Handed Jutsu, Advanced Experience

Hanabi has learned to do one handed Justus while holding her sword. With rigorous training, she learned the One Handed Jutsu technique.

Hanabi has used her trauma to further progress her experience in coordination. (Additional 500 EXP). She gained the Advanced Experience feat.
    1600 + 500. 500 EXP shall be funded back.

Appearance: Tan skin, golden eyes, white short hair. I am 5’5 and I am slim with some muscle.

History: “Hi. My name is Hanabi Inuzaka and I come from the Uchiha clan. I am a bastard child of the uchiha’s and I have been looked down on since my birth. My father died a few years after I was born. His name was Yukii Uchiha. My mother, Mina Inuzaka, took care of me until I was 16. She decided it was best to leave and explore the world. I am now 20 years old and I am a Genin. My clan has looked down on my since I was little but I will change that. Some helped me through the worst times and others turned a blind eye. Most of the things that did turned to making me do slave work, pushing me around, grabbing my hair. That’s why I keep my hair short. Some used me as a training partner… but there was no option to fight back… sometimes. I became angry with them. I hated them. Only a few handful of people helped me calm down after some of the events. I didn’t just not fit in with my family, nor with the outside world just by being a bastard child. I was shunned and treated like a dog… My family will pay for what they did to me….”

What Hanabi didn’t know was she came from a line of the wandering clan Inuzaka. They were know for being the dog clan and had exceptional smell. Unfortunately, Hanabi didn’t get any of these traits let along abilities to do the bloodlines Jutsu’s. Her father, Yukii Uchiha, his blood ran so strong with the Uchiha that she gained more of the Uchiha bloodline than the Inuzaka. Hanabi knew about her mother being an Inuzaka but she wasn’t aware that they were a legitimate clan. Her mother has been wandering and moving place to place to explore the world. She did however get her physical traits from her mother. Her mother had white hair and gold eyes with tan skin. Guaranteed she was also not fully Inuzaka, she made a perfect copy of herself. Her mother hasn’t been seen for quite some time. Approximately 4 years. Although her mother was with her through the abuse, she didn’t help much at all. Mina would protect her as a baby and up until she was a young child. After that, she became distant. When Hanabi was old enough to be on her own, she left her. She doesn’t blame her mother but she wishes she would’ve been stronger.. no resentment was built against her.

Personality: I am a easy going person but can be hot headed with insults towards me or about my lineage. I am strong willed and I am straight forward on what I want.

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by Hanabi Inuzaka on Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Hanabi Inuzaka Empty Re: Hanabi Inuzaka

Post by Data_Sora Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:49 pm

Hanabi Inuzaka wrote:Name: Hanabi Inuzaka

Stats

Hanabi has learned to do one handed Justus while holding her sword. With rigorous training, she learned the One Handed Jutsu technique.

Hanabi has used her trauma to further progress her experience in coordination. (Additional 500 EXP). She gained the Advanced Experience feat.

Appearance: Tan skin, golden eyes, white short hair. I am 5’5 and I am slim with some muscle.

History: “Hi. My name is Hanabi Inuzaka and I come from the Uchiha clan. I am a bastard child of the uchiha’s and I have been looked down on since my birth. My father died a few years after I was born. His name was Yukii Uchiha. My mother, Mina Inuzaka, took care of me until I was 16. She decided it was best to leave and explore the world. I am now 20 years old and I am a Genin. My clan has looked down on my since I was little but I will change that. Some helped me through the worst times and others turned a blind eye. Most of the things that did turned to making me do slave work, pushing me around, grabbing my hair. That’s why I keep my hair short. Some used me as a training partner… but there was no option to fight back… sometimes. I became angry with them. I hated them. Only a few handful of people helped me calm down after some of the events. I didn’t just not fit in with my family, nor with the outside world just by being a bastard child. I was shunned and treated like a dog… My family will pay for what they did to me….”

Personality: I am a easy going person but can be hot headed with insults towards me or about my lineage. I am strong willed and I am straight forward on what I want.

Approved

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:17 am

Permission temporarily granted to allow Hanabi Inuzaka to edit their character's history

Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Character File

Post by Data_Sora Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:47 am

Hanabi Inuzaka wrote:Name: Hanabi Inuzaka

Stats

What Hanabi didn’t know was she came from a line of the wandering clan Inuzaka. They were know for being the dog clan and had exceptional smell. Unfortunately, Hanabi didn’t get any of these traits let along abilities to do the bloodlines Jutsu’s. Her father, Yukii Uchiha, his blood ran so strong with the Uchiha that she gained more of the Uchiha bloodline than the Inuzaka. Hanabi knew about her mother being an Inuzaka but she wasn’t aware that they were a legitimate clan. Her mother has been wandering and moving place to place to explore the world. She did however get her physical traits from her mother. Her mother had white hair and gold eyes with tan skin. Guaranteed she was also not fully Inuzaka, she made a perfect copy of herself. Her mother hasn’t been seen for quite some time. Approximately 4 years. Although her mother was with her through the abuse, she didn’t help much at all. Mina would protect her as a baby and up until she was a young child. After that, she became distant. When Hanabi was old enough to be on her own, she left her. She doesn’t blame her mother but she wishes she would’ve been stronger.. no resentment was built against her.

Approved. Temporary permission for editing is now removed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 am