Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Rin's Shopping-Spree

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Rin's Shopping-Spree Empty Rin's Shopping-Spree

Post by Tatsuya Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:29 pm

The day for Rin to ascend from a mere academy student to an upstanding Genin has finally come. After so many rigorous training despite his weaknesses Rin had finally graduated. “Rin Uchiha! Please step forward and collect your headband!” His instructor called out who had been calling out names of various children who also graduated. Beaming with energy, Rin jogged up to the front desk where the instructor handed him the band with a warm smile on his face. “Great job kid. I don’t know how you did it, but i’m glad you made it this far. Just don’t forget to pay me a visit sometime.” Rin had always been on good terms with his instructor simply because he never had to give the instructor a headache. Well, maybe except for the fact that Rin can’t do ninjutsu or genjutsu, yet he’s clearly shown outstanding control over his chakra.

“Don’t worry, i’ll be sure to drop by when i have free time.” Rin responded in kind as he reached over and took the headband by the hand. The newly promoted student walks back as his hazel eyes gaze fondly at the headband in his hands. ’I can’t believe it… after so long of failing time after time i finally did it… maybe now Maiori will be pleased for my efforts has provided fruit to my growth.’ Rin thought to himself as he secretly hopes his mother will provide some sort of congratulations for his efforts. Yet in all of Uchiha’s history, Rin feels like he’s got to be the slowest member to graduate since the average is 10 years old.

Regardless, after he got out of the academy grounds Rin placed the headband on his forehead while tying the cloth around his head. Once it was secured, Rin makes his way down the streets. The first thing he has to do as a Genin is to secure himself some gear. In truth he already knows what type of equipment he should have since there is only one thing he’s good at. Rin spots the local smith that does both armor and weaponsmithing for Konoha. The moment his green flaked blue eyes met the sign he practically jogged over to the building’s entrance.

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S

Rin's Shopping-Spree Empty Re: Rin's Shopping-Spree

Post by Tatsuya Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Upon entering the establishment he’s immediately blasted with a wave of intense heat. Rin flinched at how intense it was as he quickly shielded his face with a raised hand. Following the heat is the booming laughter as clangs of hammer striking metal reverberates throughout the building. The first room Rin finds himself at is like any shop that has polished wooden counters and glass display cases of various sizes. The cases appear to display only the best quality as there are swords, axes, maces, mauls, and such. Each polished and crafted from the best materials from the looks of it. What kind of metal they possessed Rin couldn’t determine as his knowledge over geography is limited to say the least. There was no one else in this room he realized, but there was an orange glow coming from an doorway that is open to reveal various incomplete weaponry.

Suddenly the laughter ceased as the rhythmic metal beats ceased too. Steps that were heavy onto the stone floor was something Rin didn’t expect. Stepping through the door is a large man bulky at the arms with pure muscle that has a patch of soot on his left bicep. He possessed a tool belt that has one hammer on each side of his waist. The man wore a grin upon seeing the kid as he peered through his dark spectacles. “Ahaha! It is good that even youngsters such as yourself coming in for a maintenance check on your equipment! So tell me, which sorry weapon you need to be fixed? Or is it possible you’re looking for a replacement?”

The blacksmith was oddly loud as his voice was rather booming towards Rin. The kid lowered his arm as the heat was not as intense, or rather his body adjusted to the sudden change in temperature as sweat was already forming on his brow. “Actually… I’m quite new here, and i’ve come to acquire some equipment if you don’t mind sparing the time for me. I have a list, so i’ll be quick.” The smith didn’t even drop that grin of his, instead Rin felt like it grew wider from his response.

“A newcomer eh? Well, come to think of it you don’t look familiar to me, but that’s okay. What’ll you have? Some kunai by chance? Or maybe a bundle of shurikens?” The man was already beginning to list off the common weapons most shinobi use, or at least tend to go for since they’re the most expendable. Rin’s brow had risen at the questions as he did mention he had a list. “I’m wanting to get a katana, steel arm guards, and leather shin guards. It’ll take all of my money i’m aware, but with my skills I just need my sword.” Rin’s request must have been an odd one since the smith dropped his grin. As if what he stated had knocked the grinning smith off his composure.

Then that silly grin came back as he chuckled loudly. “Only a sword eh? Well i can sell you one of my battle-ready katanas for only 15,000 ryo. As for the rest, that total will scale up to 50,000 ryo. However, i am willing to cut you a sweet deal too.” The word deal certainly caught Rin’s attention, as the smith knew it would. He combed through his thin grey hair as he certainly was chuckling still. “Don’t worry, it won’t affect your total price. However what i am offering is a job.” This caused a brow to be raised on Rin’s part. Afterall he is now a Genin, and extra work could prove to be hazardous to his health or so he believes.

“A job? You do know i am a Genin right?” Rin had to clarify this, but his question caused the smith to burst out laughing. “No need to worry your little head about that either for it won’t hinder your shinobi duties. In fact consider this as an extensive part of your training or whatever it is you kids do. To put it bluntly, how would you like to become my apprentice?” An apprentice? To a smith? In all honesty Rin didn’t know how to take this, but then again what was the harm of learning the true making of his blade? Sure he knows how to swing and effectively use it. However a true swordsman would take the chance to learn this craft.

So after pondering on the thought for a bit, Rin heartfully answered. “I ain’t gonna shower you with flowery words i hope you know that. But I wouldn’t mind learning a craft under your tutoring.” The smith laughed warmly that he had to take off his spectacles for a moment to wipe the tears off from his face. “Tell ye what kid, i don’t need fancy words. Besides i’m not gonna let you touch the forge, at least not just yet. You’re most likely going to be collecting materials in bundles, and of course i’ll be teaching you how to identify different types of metal both forged and in its raw form before it is refined into an alloy.” Rin nods his head in agreement as he didn’t expect to be swinging a hammer tirelessly at a single point to create that edge. After that Rin purchases the requested equipment and outfits himself with the steel arm guards and the leather shin guards. The katana is a simple 3 foot long slightly curved one edged blade. The hilt is wrapped with black leather around a bone handle. The tsuba of the blade is a simple bronze piece that has half moon engraving around it.

“By the way kid, the name is Hitsuro Monguro. Make sure ye remember it because i ain’t gonna tell ye twice.” Hitsuro finally introduced himself as he gave a heartful laugh at the end. Rin couldn’t help but smile not just at the thought of being an apprentice. Rather he smiled because of how much energy this man had despite looking to be in his mid 50’s. “My name is Rin Uchiha and-” The Genin was interrupted from Hitsuro’s wave in dismissal. “I ain’t gonna bother remembering your name until you’ve grown into a man and you’re no longer my apprentice. Got that kid?” Maybe Rin was imagining things, but the mention of his first name sparked something in Hitsuro’s eyes. However it only lasted for a second before going away with that wave of his. Rin shrugged his shoulders getting used to the weight of steel on his arms. “Alright, if you insist. Do i start tomorrow?” Hitsuro gave a nod at that question as his grin was not so wide anymore. “Aye, i still got a blade that needs some temper and refining the edge. It should be done by tomorrow morning, so i want ye to be here at dawn to pick it up and take it to my client.”

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:51 am