Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Climate refugee

CestrellFROST
    CestrellFROST

Village : N/A

Climate refugee Empty Climate refugee

Post by CestrellFROST Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:17 pm

Half earth country - 24 hours -> Full Minor country Waterfall - 12 hours - > Full Fire country - 48 hours - > Half Kaizoku Sea - 36 hours -> Half Water country -24 hours. Total travel time 144 hours (will arrive at the 19.09.22 at 21.36 UTC +1)

It had been quite some time since Adam had left Iwakagure, intending to find a place that suited him more than the large, traditional Iwakagure. While it most certainly had its charme, that was all about it. Too many things were deadset there. Too many bad memories were hanging there as well. This however wasnt the only reason, the other one being directly next to him in form of his friend. WHile formerly known under another name, now she had choosen Mirai as her new name. Too many bad memories connected to her old one as well she had said. She was a large reason for their travel to Kirikagure, namely the sickness that had come over her lungs. Seeing how they lived together, and adam always had been like a protective brother to her, he had been with erh when she got the diagnosis. Staying behind when Mirai already had left the office, the doctor had a serious talk with adam. "Wet climate" was teh thing that Mirai needed to become healthy again in a reasonable time. Something that Adam would give her, even if he had to disguise it as his idea to make a vacation. Even if he had to leave his cozy home for that. After all, Mirai would have never agreed to it, had she known that she was the reason for it.

Approaching the city now, Adam would begin to see a perimeter wall set up to protect the formerly hidden village. Coming closer with Mirai, they would be stopped by the guards, and ordered to state their buisiness. "Vacation mostly... maybe staying for longer" Adam would answer, his metal covered hands in the pockets of hiy stylush, yet dusty and somewhat wet trenchcoat. Mirai had been spared from the earlier rain, however only because she was the only one smart enough to bring an actual umbrelly with her. "Just vacation? Where are you coming from?" "Iwagakure." "Uh huh... well i got to get something confirmed" came as answer. NOdding slightly Adamnoticed the next set of coulds making their way over to the two of them, prompting Adam to take Mirai's arm and to pull her gently under the roof of the guard post, prompting a guard to eye them suspiciously. However, there was no response either. Likely they had seen how wet his trenchcoat was and how his eyes had wandered over the skies.

STATS:

Lightning:

Adam:

[color=#cc6699] lightnings colour

[color=#006699] Adams colour
    Achana Sonozaki
    Achana Sonozaki

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water Element, Ninjutsu, Bloodline [Akayurei]
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Climate refugee Empty Re: Climate refugee

Post by Achana Sonozaki Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:40 am

Achana sighed as it was just another day in the Village, nothing truly exceptional except the random strangers she had encountered in the recent days. Everyone in the Village seemed to be in a state of calm and tranquility. There was no fight to fight, at least for Achana. There was only a time for improvement and training. In this particular instance, she was lurking near the Village Gates, learning the process for guard duty so she could fulfill the role if requested to do such via a mission or otherwise.

The man checking in with the guards, Adam, did not seem like something of the average for the Hidden Mist. His skin denoted somebody who came from a more arid environment, but more pertinently was his chakra levels. This indicated somebody who had either trained as a shinobi or possibly somebody with innate talent. She stared at him intently with her crimson eyes from her spot near the guard post. His answers were kept short and sweet, so she got the idea that this stranger was possibly a 'no-nonsense' sort.

"Well, well... There's another man of mystery interrupting the flow of the usual day to day here in the Mist. First Sero-sensei, and now you.", Achana remarked as she waved a hand to Adam to get his attention. "Traveling from the Rock Village to the Hidden Mist? Quite the journey, stranger.", the young assassin in training remarked. She was quick to let in on the fact that he had been watched the entire time as he checked in. That the Village had eyes, and those a pair of those eyes belonged to one particularly ominous looking girl wearing a respirator.

Post by CestrellFROST Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:30 am

"Interrupting eh?" Adam gave an answer to the new voice that he hasn't noticed until now. "How so? Certainly, a simple traveler like me isn't that much of a commotion for a village like the hidden mist." Taking his time to muster the woman in front of him, he would note that she wore a respirator. Something to hide her face? Preparation for gas or the like? Maybe just lung damage from... whatever... the shinobi here were doing. Aside from that they seemed stylish and would go well with the golden-colored sunglasses he wore, he thought.

"We dont need a respirator, you know, Adam."
    "Mhm... still they look good."
    "Your friend might need one in case they try to use gas or something though..."

The conversation inside of his head was a quick one and reassuring of the things he already knew. By the time the comment about his whereabouts were said, he would slowly approach the woman, despite the rain that had started, and put his hands in his pockets. "Well, i am here on, lets say an extended vacation, given your... colleagues... aren't against that."

Standing in front of Achana now, he would pull one of his arms out of his pocket and offer her a handshake as he introduced himself. "Though i guess that its unpolite not to introduce myself. My names Adam. And you are...?"

STATS:

Lightning:

Adam:

Achana Sonozaki
    Achana Sonozaki

Character File

Post by Achana Sonozaki Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:07 pm

Achana shrugged indifferently and she motioned around with her left hand before pointing skyward. "A rock tossed into a pond causes ripples. It may not mean to, but it does all the same just by its arrival. You're no different. The Village has its own day to day, a rhythm if you will.", she chuckled musingly before waving her finger around in a circle before pointing to herself. "Sonozaki, Achana. Genin, and nobody important, just an observer in this situation.", she explained as she introduced herself to Adam.

Achana's breathing apparatus was due to her chronic asthma. Being of the Yurei Clan, she had frail constitution, and specifically in her breathing. She kept a close guard on that secret, but as far as anyone knew, it was also just a fashion piece as plenty of other Mist ninja wore them, especially those trained in the sudden assassination techniques, like Hiding in Mist, and Water Hiding techniques. Her long coat also added to the mystery as to her actual size and dimensions. It was all a part of her ninja attire. Deception, and misdirection where easier to achieve when a hand could retract up the sleeve and begin making hand signs at an instant while she might use her other hand to distract from her chakra molding.

"So, what brings the rock to the pond? Water Country itself is nowhere in the same neighborhood as the Earth Country, and its climate rarely makes it great for sightseeing, unless you have my eyes.", Achana questioned Adam before gesturing to her Akayurei. The ominous red eyes rarely seemed to blink the entire time she was speaking, as if she was sizing up the outsider. It was natural for her to be curious about somebody who was different from the usual. However, she was also training to be one of the Black Operation types of the Village, so new targets meant new data to be studied. Not that Adam was in any real danger of attempted assassination at the moment. She had no orders to do anything really at present anyway.

Post by CestrellFROST Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:54 am

Adam would bring his hand back to himself as he chuckled: "It must be a pretty small pond, if a small stone such as me is making big waves." Hiding the hand in the pockets of his trenchcoat, Adam would take a step back. "Sonozaki, huh? Ill make sure to remember that. Even if i dont get what is so interesting or worth to be observed in me."

Was it really that much of an exception that someone came from the hidden stone the the hidden mist? Or did they know things about him, that noone else should be really able to know? Letting his gaze wander around, as if to brace himself for the potential threat, he noted a few sandy spots. "Perfect." At least he wasnt unarmed against the other shinobi, should the situation turn south.

Focusing back onto Achana Sonozaki, Adam would answer her question with a partial truth: "Mainly the climate. The hidden rock is nice, but ultimatively i prefer humid areas over dry ones. Besides that... i heard that good alcohol is coming from here." Pausing for a few seconds, he would muster the other womans eyes closely. Unless he had her eyes? What was that supposed to mean? After what certainly must have felt like a minute where Achana was under an intense stare that surely could have even be seen through his sunglasses, he shrugged his shoulders slightly and gave as an answer: "Well... they have a pretty color, no doubt about that. Even if i am seeing fine as well, you know?", clearly not knowing what the Genin in front of him was on about or meaning. "Though... any spaces you could recommend for stuff other then sightseeing?"

STATS:

Lightning:

Adam:

Achana Sonozaki
    Achana Sonozaki

Character File

Post by Achana Sonozaki Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 am

Achana shook her head at Adam. "Around here? Mmm... Most folks tend to move along from the gates and go about their business, but today? Well, I'm sort of getting the gist of guard duty. If you're looking for stuff to look at, though... with your chakra, you might consider the training grounds? Maybe see if somebody can help you out with the lack of it.", she said as she then reached up and pointed to her eyes again before gesturing to the visitor from Hidden Stone. If he did not get it now, he probably would not ever understand the abilities of the Akayurei that Achana was alluding to.

It was clear by the levels of chakra she could see coming from Adam that he was at least aware of his own energy and could possibly be capable of jutsu. It was a reason she was mainly curious of him in the first place, to sort of get an understanding of how an outsider fought, as well as any unique skills they might have that she could train to counter. She was, after all, an opportunist. Her friendly demeanor was not insincere, but Achana knew well that it would suit her needs to be hospitable rather than abrasive and harsh.

"But the shopping district is also a place one might visit, especially if you're interested in weapons? Dont know if you know, but you're in a Village where swords are kind of commonplace.", Achana suggested. This was also an attempt to try and figure out more about Adam. If he were interested in weapons, this might give her some insight into if he was proficient in kenjutsu or bukijutsu. Every question and suggestion were meant to get him to reveal information. It was like speaking to a 'good cop' in the process of interrogation. Lowering their guard and making them their friend, while gathering intelligence about them.

Post by CestrellFROST Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Adam would chuckle slightly as he heard the Kiri-nin talk. Reaching into the insides of his trenchcoat, he would bring forth a metallic bottle filled with whiskey and help himself with a sip, before he answered: "Well, as far as I am concerned, I would love to move along, but your colleague seems to have other ideas regarding that. At least now." Pausing for a few seconds, he would continue: "Lack of my chakra? I mean... you certainly must be right. I am not too big into the things that shinobi do. Maybe you could help me even with my lack of chakra. I reckon that a village like the hidden mist may want to keep eyes on me anyways, seeing how you knew I would arrive and where I come from. Too much interest than to just let me in like that, right?"

The gesture to her eyes again prompted adam to slightly bring his head forward, looking more closely at her eyes. "I guess you have something in those eyes of yours or an ability there that made you see that I have chakra. Or... sensory." he would respond, unsure of what it was, or if it was just plain espionage. Maybe they had a spy in Iwagakure that gave them a file about him.

Going back into a comfortable standing position, Adam would nod as he heard about swords. Reaching into his trenchcoat again and pulling out a sword, the kaizen blade he got gifted from his mentor that seemed to be abroad at the moment, he would begin with to speak: "Well then its good that i brought one with me isnt-...", but stopped as he noticed how the guards had their hands already at their own swords, not drawn yet but ready to do so rather quickly. Changing the grip on the sword in a way that made it hard to attack with it, he would hold the blade sideways to show Achana. "... it... But anyways. I cant really use it anyways so i guess i wont be using that a lot anyways."

Taking in a big breath, and starting to sheathe the sword in the hidden holster on his back, given Achana had enough time to look at it, he would begin: "Sage, this is going to be a hustle here, isnt it...?", more to himself then to Achana.

STATS:

Lightning:

Adam:

Achana Sonozaki
    Achana Sonozaki

Character File

Post by Achana Sonozaki Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:43 pm

Achana would shrug indifferently and gesture about. "I never said that you made a big ripple, just enough that it seemed like it might break the hum-drum of my usual routine.", she said with her cheeks moving upward, indicating a smile. It was hard to read her facial expressions with the mask over her mouth. Though, she seemed friendly enough despite being a burgeoning assassin. Achana would then look to the guards on duty and loft a brow as they put their hands to their own blades, and she sighed. "I think you have grilled him enough. If the paperwork is in order, and he checks out. Then let's move along. A guard's secondary duty is to keep the flow of traffic at the gate routine and uncluttered.", she quipped, hopefully putting her fellow shinobi in check.

She had no authority over them, but at the same time, Achana seemed to behave as if she had a station of superiority regardless. Arrogance? Pride? Well, these were definitely character traits of hers. Some might call them flaws, however, there was nothing wrong with knowing you were born special, if not superior, and using that as leverage. After all, a bloodline limit was not something just every Shinobi had the luxury of access to. Especially a bloodline limit like Achana's, which made her a pretty potent tracker and spy. "I hope this doesn't take much longer, as now I've a reason to show you around.", she remarked flatly. Her gaze peering eerily at the guards as if to creep them out with that constant stare from her crimson eyes.

Post by CestrellFROST Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:59 am

Seeing how Adam sheathed the sword again, the guards seemed to relax slightly as well. Were they usually greeting strangers like this, or were they on edge today because of something else? Adam didnt know, but quite frankly, it didnt matter anyways. After all... all he needed to do is get into the village, find somewhere that was enjoyable to stay and then find something that would be giving enough money for as little work as possible, something like construction work. At least with his skillset, this would be like stealing candy from a baby, digging holes and scaping the land that is.

As one of the guard came back and gave Adam the Authorisation to enter the village, he would look over to Achana and Give her a shrug: "Seems like it isnt taking any longer, in fact. Though i would appreciate ebing showed around here... who knows... maybe you have something you want to do as well?"

While that offer could easily be taken as an invite for a spar or other battle of physique or wits, Adam was praying internally that she liked to eat or drink, maybe even would guide both of them to a tavern or the likes. However, if it was the latter, Adam was sure he wouldnt disapoint either. He had never learned any techniques per se, except for the most basic ones, but still he was able to give off enough of a fight he reconned. Besides that, something told him that the Kiri-nin, at least now, wasnt too much of a threat to him to begin with.

Taking a few steps towards the village, his companion and friend following him, he would stop and look over his shoulder, looking at Achana as he stated: "After you, Sonozaki Achana."

STATS:

Lightning:

Adam:

FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:07 am

Achana seems gone so exit

Kanara info: