Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Story's end

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Story's end Empty Story's end

Post by Ryuko Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:48 am

Dear Gladius, I'm sure some of you realized this was coming due to my relative absence in recent weeks but I've decided to step away from the game and retire my character. Things have changed in my life that make my current life style incompatible with being able to play here. Alot of things are different from before the pandemic and I'm getting more hours as well as having to take the bus home after work instead of being picked up which leaves me with a lot less free time and energy to use for text based role playing.

The only way I could keep up now would be to either deliberately sacrifice the time set aside for things like sleep or drop my other hobbies which are vital to my mental healthy and ability to relax and de-stress after a long week at work. Neglecting real life in favour of a game simply isn't healthy. Especially in light of recent real world events, in the end all we can do as humans is try and live our best lives possible even if that means walking away from a once beloved hobby.

Participating in the world of Gladius has been like a dream to me, but all dreams must end eventually. Thank you everyone for sharing this dream with me. Over the years I've experienced an array of emotions playing here. Everything under the sun from bitter to sweet, all unforgettable. There where good times, and there where bad times but here in my last moments with this site I chose to focus on the positive side and the people that I will miss while I go about trying to survive in this crazy crazy world.

~ With Love Ryuko

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am