Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[FLASHBACK] Show me, sensei...

FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

[FLASHBACK] Show me, sensei... Empty [FLASHBACK] Show me, sensei...

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:38 am

Kanara was walking to the trainings facility with slow, steady steps. As usuall, the cold temperature hardly bothered her at all. In fact she could feel herself overheating again, which, given that it was winter was more then strange. She had gotten word that her sensei, Zenaku, wanted to see her there. Given that it was the trainings academy and not the uchiha clan district, it was likely that he wanted to train or show something to her. However she was prepared. She had been taking the sealed scroll out of the guarded section of the library with her and was carrying a large container with water for her, as well as a change of clothes.

Reaching the trainings facility, she locked the clothes in a nearby locker while she sat herself down in a cool corner, waiting for her Sensei to arrive, wondering what today was about. Chances were, if they were training, that Kanara would collapse. Something she didnt like the thought of, however her sensei didnt seem like someone that would take advantage of that.

As she put her head back, she thought about the situation for a bit, coming to the conclusion that Zenaku might have been even able to help her, given that he seemed to be rather proficient in Genjutsu, or at least so she heard. In any case, her nightmares couldnt get much worse. If she got a bit of sleep, she woke up because of overheating and if she didnt overheat immediately, she usually was trapped in her neverending nightmare. Too often she had caught herself just straight up sleeping in her bathtub now, laying in the water just to get any form of sleep, and it showed. Not only did her event in the park make her slightly older and hurt when moving her joints, but also did the exhaustion now reach levels where it became easily noticeable.

Kanara info:

OPT:

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:39 pm