Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Hellish Indignation

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Hellish Indignation Empty Hellish Indignation

Post by Sayuri Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:37 pm

Disembarking from the corvette from Kirigakure, the Destiny, Sayuri looked around at the wreckage before her. The Heavenly Emporium had once been the crown jewel of the skies, a floating city that boasted all manner of luxury and innovation. After the attack from the Indaina Kujira it had crashed into the sea below and lay in waste. Shattered glass and twisted metal, charred wood and stained cobble lay as far as the eye could see.

To others it would be frightening or perhaps leave one with a feeling of despair at the loss of so much. To Sayuri however, it was delightful. She had been here fighting the Indaina Kujira, travelled straight into its core to aid in its destruction. She spent some time walking through what remained of the streets, her bare feet completely unaffected by the shards of glass and slivers of metal as she strolled. There was much to explore of the remains of carnage.

There were random workers, probably peasants, sweeping and cleaning the debris as she walked past. She overheard two of them whispering of the horrors that had recently transpired in Sunagakure. It was news to her, but welcome news.

“This I must investigate.”

‘Be cautious, my Queen. We know little of what has occurred.’

”As always, Jareth. I am the picture of caution.”

‘A pretty lie, my Queen. I almost believed that one, you are getting better.’

”Thank you.”

She muttered quietly to herself as she turned and headed back to the Destiny that was waiting for her.

[Exit Thread]

The Ice Queen:

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:37 am