Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kaori and Aji Jin

Kaori and Aji Jin
    Kaori and Aji Jin

Village : N/A

Kaori and Aji Jin Empty Kaori and Aji Jin

Post by Kaori and Aji Jin Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Name: Kaori and Aji Jin
    Village: Iwagakure
    Title: (N/A - Unless starting as a Jounin from a Major Nation)

Clan: NA
    Bloodline: Dead Flesh Pulse: Independence (750 exp)
    Element(s): N/A
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu

Bloodline link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t864-shinda-niku-no-myakuhaku-dead-flesh-pulse

EXP
    1 skill point given for BL
    450 + 450 =900
    150 x 5 = 750
    900 +750 =1650 exp

UA for 750 exp for Dead Flesh Pulse: Independence (250 for level one + 500 for level two)

Stats

• Strength:D (150)
    • Constitution: D (150)
    • Stamina: D (150)
    • Speed: D (150)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: C (450)
    • Perception: D (150)

Unique Abilities:
    Extra exp: The twins have put a lot of time and effort into training fighting as a single unit. As a result they start with 750 extra exp which they must pay back later.

Appearance:
    While Kaori and Aji look almost entirely identical on a physical level, they have very different personalities that result in them being easily distinguished from one another in appearance. They both stand at around the six-foot mark, and have somewhat muscular bodies. They also both have a somewhat strange skin color, being slightly more pale and bluish, as if they need oxygen.

Kaori, the dominant twin, tends to wear whatever is comfortable. She wears a cloak and always has a mask on her person, and these are for the purposes of the other twin. Kaori, being a bit of a free spirit, wears her naturally white hair long. She has a certain kind of casual, effortless beauty.

Any time Aji leaves the dominant twin's side, they will do so masked. Together with the cloak that Kaori wears Aji looks somewhat creepy. They are beautiful like their sister, but their beauty is generally hidden under the robes and mask. Aside from this, Aji hides all of their identifying features.

History:
    Kaori and Aji grew up as orphans under the watchful care of several Iwa shinobi. They were raised with care and educated about the world, up until the point where they were made genin at the age of nineteen. They never went hungry and never entered poverty, in fact they were quite spoiled.

Nobody really knows much about their origin, except that the two were abandoned somewhere in the Land of Earth shortly after birth. Thankfully, a kind stranger brought them to Iwagakure where they were more or less adopted into shinobi life.

Personality:
    Kaori is considerably more outgoing and personable than Aji. She can be somewhat cruel to her twin, which has resulted in the two having a bit of a complex. This cruelty extends into her treatment of others on occasion. She may order people around and will frequently behave as if she is in charge of everyone.

Aji is shy and reclusive and spends much of their free time reading and studying medicine. They are clever and kind. Aji will almost never speak, and when they do, they keep it short and professional. They will do almost anything that Kaori asks without hesitation.

Generally speaking, the pair are on the side of justice and order. They will save people, do missions, and generally try to do at least somewhat well for humanity as a whole. Even if Koari is kind of a jerk about it.

Roleplay Sample:
    The bartender looked more than a bit sick as Kaori chugged down one glass of his strongest liquor, only to down another drink moments later. She took a sharp breath out as her face turned a bit red and she told the bartender, “drinking for two, you know.”

She didn’t bother to explain, and instead ordered another drink while Aji complained to her, “you know I don’t like to be drunk, Kaori. Please, can we just go home?”

Kaori scoffed. “You can go home yourself, if you're so desperate not to drink all you have to do is walk away.” The bartender looked quite distressed as he poured a drink for the woman who had just sprouted another head in front of him. He wordlessly placed two more glasses of his strongest alcohol onto the oak bar and tried to look away from Kaori. She found this quite frustrating and interrupted Aji as soon as they tried to speak again.

“Hey, don’t you think it’s a bit rude to just ignore me like that?” she called out to him.

“Kaori don’t…”

“Come on, get over her, there is a tip in it for you if you do.” The bartender hesitantly made his way over to Kaori.
    “Now you listen here-"

“Kaori…”

“Shut up. What do I look like to you?” Kaori made a point to show off her headband while she swallowed a glass in one go.

“I-I don’t know, a woman…”

“Well, you're not wrong, but you know what else I am?”

By this time Aji had completely given up on stopping their sister from getting herself into trouble. Or whatever mayhem she was about to cause. Kaori sucked down the other glass.

“A- a kunoichi?”

“Bingo. A sexy, badass kunoichi, who you happen to have greatly offended.” Kaori leaned in, and she touched him on the face. “So, unless you want trouble, how about my next drink is on the house, you know, because you were so rude just now.”

The bartender stepped back and took a bottle in his shaky hands. He poured as much liquor or his bar as he did in her glass. Kaori downed it in one go, threw the money for her four drinks she had to pay for on the counter, and wordlessly walked off. Once they were out of the building Aji asked their sister, “what the hell was that about?”

Kaori shrugged. “I didn’t have the money for one more drink.”
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Kaori and Aji Jin Empty Re: Kaori and Aji Jin

Post by Nozomi Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:36 am

Kaori and Aji Jin wrote:Name: Kaori and Aji Jin
    Village: Iwagakure
    Title: (N/A - Unless starting as a Jounin from a Major Nation)

Clan: NA
    Bloodline: Dead Flesh Pulse: Independence (750 exp)
    Element(s): N/A
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu

Bloodline link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t864-shinda-niku-no-myakuhaku-dead-flesh-pulse

EXP
    1 skill point given for BL
    450 + 450 =900
    150 x 5 = 750
    900 +750 =1650 exp

UA for 750 exp for Dead Flesh Pulse: Independence (250 for level one + 500 for level two)

Stats

• Strength:D (150)
    • Constitution: D (150)
    • Stamina: D (150)
    • Speed: D (150)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: C (450)
    • Perception: D (150)

Unique Abilities:
    Extra exp: The twins have put a lot of time and effort into training fighting as a single unit. As a result they start with 750 extra exp which they must pay back later.

Appearance:
    While Kaori and Aji look almost entirely identical on a physical level, they have very different personalities that result in them being easily distinguished from one another in appearance. They both stand at around the six-foot mark, and have somewhat muscular bodies. They also both have a somewhat strange skin color, being slightly more pale and bluish, as if they need oxygen.

Kaori, the dominant twin, tends to wear whatever is comfortable. She wears a cloak and always has a mask on her person, and these are for the purposes of the other twin. Kaori, being a bit of a free spirit, wears her naturally white hair long. She has a certain kind of casual, effortless beauty.

Any time Aji leaves the dominant twin's side, they will do so masked. Together with the cloak that Kaori wears Aji looks somewhat creepy. They are beautiful like their sister, but their beauty is generally hidden under the robes and mask. Aside from this, Aji hides all of their identifying features.

History:
    Kaori and Aji grew up as orphans under the watchful care of several Iwa shinobi. They were raised with care and educated about the world, up until the point where they were made genin at the age of nineteen. They never went hungry and never entered poverty, in fact they were quite spoiled.

Nobody really knows much about their origin, except that the two were abandoned somewhere in the Land of Earth shortly after birth. Thankfully, a kind stranger brought them to Iwagakure where they were more or less adopted into shinobi life.

Personality:
    Kaori is considerably more outgoing and personable than Aji. She can be somewhat cruel to her twin, which has resulted in the two having a bit of a complex. This cruelty extends into her treatment of others on occasion. She may order people around and will frequently behave as if she is in charge of everyone.

Aji is shy and reclusive and spends much of their free time reading and studying medicine. They are clever and kind. Aji will almost never speak, and when they do, they keep it short and professional. They will do almost anything that Kaori asks without hesitation.

Generally speaking, the pair are on the side of justice and order. They will save people, do missions, and generally try to do at least somewhat well for humanity as a whole. Even if Koari is kind of a jerk about it.

Roleplay Sample:
    The bartender looked more than a bit sick as Kaori chugged down one glass of his strongest liquor, only to down another drink moments later. She took a sharp breath out as her face turned a bit red and she told the bartender, “drinking for two, you know.”

She didn’t bother to explain, and instead ordered another drink while Aji complained to her, “you know I don’t like to be drunk, Kaori. Please, can we just go home?”

Kaori scoffed. “You can go home yourself, if you're so desperate not to drink all you have to do is walk away.” The bartender looked quite distressed as he poured a drink for the woman who had just sprouted another head in front of him. He wordlessly placed two more glasses of his strongest alcohol onto the oak bar and tried to look away from Kaori. She found this quite frustrating and interrupted Aji as soon as they tried to speak again.

“Hey, don’t you think it’s a bit rude to just ignore me like that?” she called out to him.

“Kaori don’t…”

“Come on, get over her, there is a tip in it for you if you do.” The bartender hesitantly made his way over to Kaori.
    “Now you listen here-"

“Kaori…”

“Shut up. What do I look like to you?” Kaori made a point to show off her headband while she swallowed a glass in one go.

“I-I don’t know, a woman…”

“Well, you're not wrong, but you know what else I am?”

By this time Aji had completely given up on stopping their sister from getting herself into trouble. Or whatever mayhem she was about to cause. Kaori sucked down the other glass.

“A- a kunoichi?”

“Bingo. A sexy, badass kunoichi, who you happen to have greatly offended.” Kaori leaned in, and she touched him on the face. “So, unless you want trouble, how about my next drink is on the house, you know, because you were so rude just now.”

The bartender stepped back and took a bottle in his shaky hands. He poured as much liquor or his bar as he did in her glass. Kaori downed it in one go, threw the money for her four drinks she had to pay for on the counter, and wordlessly walked off. Once they were out of the building Aji asked their sister, “what the hell was that about?”

Kaori shrugged. “I didn’t have the money for one more drink.”
    Approved

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:21 pm