Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

A meeting of three.

Drakon
    Drakon

Village : N/A

A meeting of three.  - Page 5 Empty Re: A meeting of three.

Post by Drakon Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Drakon just laughed as suguru said he would buy her a new robe if she let him watch her change. Drakon took a glance at Kanara as he thought that it would be pretty nice to watch such a woman change robes but in his best interest he was not gonna say something like that out loud. Unless suguru drakon had more class or at least had more brains to not say something like that to the person I was fighting.

" No Kanara is only slowing down cause she is to upset to focus tho no matter how strong ones defense is it's always bound to fail if hit enough times. It's really time that will tell us the victory of this fight."

Drakon would say as he watched as Kanara jumped back some and looked over at drakon and Yuichi. Surely those two was not gonna keep fighting until they collapsed but when it comes to those two he could not be to sure on anything really.

Stamina:(D)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(D)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Drakon pendragon
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: N/A

[spoiler]Experience: 0

Ryo: 30,000

Elements: N/A

Jutsu:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:58 am

Clenching her fist as she heard the other leaf shinobi say those words, she glared at him before trying to calm down to the point where she could normally talk again, before starting to speak:

"You degene... *cough* You cheated... you used the body flicker technique... ninjutsu... you know", as her voice rose higher and she slowly drifted to being more agressive again, she was at the edge of basicly shouting at him as she said: "The only fucking things we had as a rule not to use?"

Continuing to stand there with her fist clenched, she was slightly shakinf from anger. Not only did the degenerate fight unfair, destroy her clothes, and was so resilient against her punches, but he even considered the two of them to be in some kind of weird relationship. As if Kanara would settle for someone like him.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:09 pm

Things seemed to come to a halt as Kanara pointed out Suguru's use of body flicker as potential cheating. She really seemed to hate Suguru.

Drakon pointed out that Kanara was only slowing down because of how upset she was. That could be true. She didn't seem injured, and she had plenty of chakra. Yuichi looked at the two of them with his sharingan, and it seemed that both of them were still in fighting condition. Physically, at least. Kanara had been completely disarmed by Suguru's buffoonery. At this rate, either the group would declare Suguru's move invalid, or Kanara would forfeit as to avoid further disrobing and frustration.

"Hmm. She's got a point. What do you think? He didn't, like, stab her or anything, but if he can use that, surely, I would have had more options than my awful tiajutsu. I'm not bitter or anything. I'm not sure how to rule this, honestly."

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Ryo: 615,000

Post by Suguru Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:54 am

It seemed that Kanara could not let go of this cheating angle.

Standing there, he realized he would never understand women.

They really were from Venus, and man from Mars.

"Ha, that's funny, it kind of sounds like pen-" Suguru thought to himself.

Despite the barrage of pain stopping, the next attack sill managed to kill whatever humor he might have about words sounding similar to funnier, dirtier words.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk." Suguru shook his head with his trademark waste-consuming smile. Only a woman could make such a mistake.

"Ninjutsu?!" He scoffed. "It's called BODY-flicker."

He paused from dramatic effect.

"Little known fact; Taijutsu means BODY techniques." He corrected her with the knowing tone of the great detective that battled Big Water, as if he was not the guy who once thought ramen grew on trees and spent two months welfare on a ramen tree seed from a wandering merchant.

"The only thing being broken is your reluctance to be wooed by this hunk of muscle." He finished, giving his body a fresh charge of chakra to flare up his muscles from under his sweaty chest and make his words true.

It hurt like a bitch, and he was sure one of his ribs was probably bent out of shape, but that was not important right now.

This turned from a battle of a man against a woman, to a battle of love.

OOC:

[26]

Post by Drakon Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Drakon did not know how to answer the young Uchiha so he stood there and continued watching the fight, tho it would seem that suguru had used the body flicker technique which in a sense was a ninjutsu even tho in drakons mind it should not be a ninjutsu but suguru was arguing with Kanara about it.

" Suguru, I hate to tell you man but she is right the body flicker technique even tho it should not be is a Ninjutsu technique."

Drakon scolded suguru as he crossed his arms, if any one noticed they would see that drakon was not wearing his leather jacket any more as he was showing off his sculpted bear chest. He was not sure if they was going to continue there fight or continue arguing but none the less he would still stand there and watch the fight.

Stamina:(D)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(D)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Drakon pendragon
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: N/A

[spoiler]Experience: 0

Ryo: 30,000

Elements: N/A

Jutsu:
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:33 pm

Shaking nearly from anger, Kanara would glare at Suguru for a few more sendond before finally she would turn around to leave the hall, stating simply: "You know what? I dont need o deal with this shit here..."

After all, Suguru had managed to check all the marks for being a total dick this day, that being to cheat in their contest, be sexist and rip her clothing in such a delicate spot as well. For all that she cared, if she stayed longer, chances were that she would hurt him seriously to an extend where he wouldnt be able to continue giving his smart-assed answers anymore.

Stopping in front of the door, she would look at Drakon and tell him: "If you ever want to do something without a cheater nearby, just look for me here or in the forrest. I am often out there." Pausing in her sentence she would finally give out as she looked at Suguru for one last time: "But come alone or dont come at all."

[EXIT]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Ryo: 615,000

Post by Suguru Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:21 am

"It is the fault of those nerdy glass wearing long word speaking idiots giving jutsu stupid names, not me!" The chunin pleaded with his trusted friend and idol. These were the same people who probably were growing the Hokage is useless paperwork, instead of just letting him give his son and hero, a medal. Had anyone else claimed such a fact, like the poor Kanara, they would have found themselves derided endlessly, yet Drakon could have told him the moon was made of cheese, and Suguru would start taking out crackers. "I guess I will just have to be the hero who steps up and makes a real body flicker jutsu, not this ninjutsu flicker jutsu."

It will be forever unknown if this intellectual point would be enough to clear him from the accusation of cheating, as his foe surrendered.

"I WON! I AM THE BEST! WHOO! YEA BABY! THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! Suguru let out in unbridled enjoyment, before stopping himself and attempting his best to emulate Darkon's aloof and cool nature. "I mean, It is not big deal, it was against a woman after all. Happens all the time."

Now, as it always happened in the manga, the cold warrior maiden, who gave no heed to the hero, will fall into his arms, ready to give her pride to him, having shown himself to be stronger in combat. Alas, this fancy was completely shattered by the response of the so-called maiden, who left in a storm of controlled rage.

Her parting words hanging on the trio, Barnabas gave a friendly below nudge to the tall shirtless shinobi as they walked away.

"Asking you to come alone. You know what the means." Suguru said, with a deviant grin and excessive wobbling of his eyebrows. "I won the match, but you won her heart. Truly, not even the hero of Konoha, slayer of the demon bijuu, can compete with your Drakon Charm."

[27]
    [EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:17 am