Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated - Page 3 Empty Re: One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Answering yuichi with a troubled look on her face she said:

"Your family loves you always. They will visit you soon." Letting her head hang down she walked next to yuichi as she carried the shopping bag. "Either a bad omen or just my luck again."

Continuing to lead yuichi for a few minutes they were deep inside the Uchiha clan district, before halting in front of a Large house which had stairs to the side of it. Climbing the stairs, Kanara eventually pulled out a keychain and opened the door. As a small wave of lavendar smelling air came out of the open door Kanara took a deep breath before going in and switching the light on. It was warm inside, just like Kanara liked it. While she also liked the cold weather, sometimes she would build pillow forts just for the sake of it, basking in the warmth of her home. As soon as she walked through the door it revealed a neatly styled home that had, although its modern appearance form the outside, a homely look with a wooden floor, on that a few large, floushy, dark blue carpets sat. The open kitchen and eating are was designed to be moder, a large stone plate in the middle as both the table to eat and work for in the kitchen. The living are was composed of 2 comfy looking armchairs and a couch on which some warm pillows and a blanket layed upon. In general her home was compromised of different dark colours like wine red, dark blue, a few titns of black and occasional uchiha clan logos.  

"Make yourself at home"

Placing the shopping bag on the counter she went into a nearby room, letting yuichi alone in her main living area. As Kanara came back her clothes had changed to a certainly more comfy jogging pant and a tshirt, having the uchiha logo imprinted on it. Grabbing one of the bags with dried and salted seagrass she opened it before putting it on the couch table. Looking smiling back at yuichi she asked:

"Can i offer you something? Or do we need something to get started?"

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[25]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated - Page 3 Empty Re: One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

Post by Yuichi Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Her fortune did sound a bit ominous, he had to admit. Yuichi smiled before telling her, "it seems positive overall, though. I mean, it says your family loves you, so...

Yuichi realized that his words probably would not help, and so he remained silent as the two mad their way through the Uchiha district. Eventually the came across a rather large modern looking home. Kanara made her way up the stairs that lead to the front door. "You live here all by yourself?"

That seemed like kind of a lonely life to Yuichi, but he spent most of his time alone as well. He house was so much bigger though. Surely it must make a person feel a bit depressed to step inside. He was pleasantly surprised by the smell of lavender and the warmth of the house. The inside was a bit of a combo of the two things he had expected, with darker colors and very clean, clinical look, but also had a particular warmth too it. It was very homely. Even if it could use a bit more color

He was told to make himself at home while she left him in. He removed his bright blue haori and set it in a chair. He looked around a bit. No childhood photo's. He expected as much. Lots of Uchiha logos. He didn't feel like an alien here, so it seemed weird that she had such dedication to her clan. The rest of the clan he felt so distant from. Kanara was nice, though.

Eventually Kanara returned from the other room, dressed much more comfortably. He wondered if she owned anything cute, because as it was, her outfits were boring. She asked him if he needed anything.

"Actually, if you wouldn't mind, I need you to step back out of the room, I'll tell you when to come back.

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:32 am

Yuichis request was strange, but after all, why not.

"Sure, may i know what you are going to do in the meantime?"

Going over to her sleeping room again she opened the door to it. Going in the leaned the door on so she could hear yuichis response through the door as she looked at the drawing she had on the wall. Taking  adeep breath she asked herself if she really wanted to risk experiencing the nightmares in the genjutsu yuichi might put her through in order to help her. She wouldnt want to see them swhen she was barely contious, and even less when she was fully awake. On the contrary the thing she could gain from this would likely change her life, or rather make it at least more bearale and it would take away a serious weakness she had. Sitting on her large and comfy bed now she started to play with her hair while looking outside the window at the clear sky. Maybe the stars had the answer? No. She would pull through with it. Especially when Yuichi was so hyped about it and with the things that were on the line.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[26]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:16 pm

"I am just preparing a jutsu, there is no need to worry."

Yuichi took a deep breath. Breathing out, he let his chakra rise out of him. He spread it out, made an imprint with his chakra. He layered illusion on illusion. He thought, if he was going to be doing this, he would make show her something nice, first. So Yuichi would make the illusion a pleasant one. Somewhere out in a forest. They would be surrounded by fallen leaves and uncut grass. He spent time to make it as pretty as possible. He created the illusion of insects flying about. A hummingbird moth zipped around just outside the space of the actual illusion. He marked the walls with a party dilapidated fence made and illusion of benches for the chair and a log as the little table.

When he was satisfied with the illusion he had created, he sat down on a nearby bench. The jutsu would go off as soon as she entered the room, but it would not activate immediately. Over the course of a few moments, her souroundings would change into the illusion that he had created.

"Alright, I am ready. Walking into the room will trigger the genjutsu."

OOC

104.7/110

Jutsu:

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Getting teared out of her daydreaming Kanaras head moved into the direction of the door she earlier nearly closed. Getting up she took a deep breath before entering her living area. Looking around everything seemed normal. Yuichi was still there, sitting on her couch and so was the rest of the room. Nothing out of the ordinary. Giving Yuichi a warm smile she turned as she wanted to have a look at the door she used to come into the room. But it wasnt there. The place where the door should be was now gone, and a wooden fence blocked her path. So this was what genjutsu looked like... Turning yet another time, Yuichi, who was sitting before on her couch, was now sitting on a wooden bench. Her comfy armchairs were replaced by the stumps of 2 mighty trees that were still soccled into the earth, as a reminder of the power those trees once had. Taking a seat at one of the stumps Kanara looked at yuichi and began to speak:

"This looks ... so peacefull. Its like i can actually smell the grass."

Picking up a leaf on the ground, kanara gently moved her fingers across and over it. It felt real. Swallowing hard she asked:

"So.. how is this gonna go? I-I mean is my nightmare going to feel like this too. You will get me out of there if its too much, right?"

Her voice had now taken on a panicked tone as her heart rythm got faster and her breathing more intense. If this was to keep up in the same rate as it did before, then she would quickly start to hyperventialte. The only good thing about her nightmares so far was that she didnt even nearly feel as much as she would feel when she was awake. However with a genjutsu like this, she would loose that benefit. She would see the horror she experienced every night. However, every night before she saw her mother do the unthinkable she woke up, feeling like she was falling endlessly in the spit second before she woke up. The academy teched that Genjutsus alone would most likely not kill, but Kanara wast too sure about that in this very moment.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[27]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Yuichi was pleased that she seemed to like the vivid illusion that he created. She seemed nervous. Yuichi gave her a big smile. He removed a small stuffed animal, a toad that was around three inches in size, and he handed it to her.

"I attempted to create an environment that you would find comfortable for this first step. I imagine it will create a fair amount of stress. I need you to focus as well as you can, and you can squeeze him for stress relief."

Yuichi tried adjusting some of the cushions that were on the couch, which currently looked like a bench, and her gestured for her to sit down.

"For this step, I am going to read the memory directly from your head so that I have a good picture of the nightmares that you experience. I'm not quite skilled enough to search your entire subconscious, though, so I am going to need you to think about the nightmare. Try and make the most accurate picture you can in your head. We'll start whenever you feel like you're ready."

He sat down on the table in the center of the room and looked at her. "First though, I am going to attempt the jutsu normally, so just sit still."

Yuichi reached out and touched her head. He focused on working his way into her mind. He wasn't getting much, so he let his chakra build up and projected himself into her head, forcing out around a week or so of information. It wasn't that interesting, but he discovered that she had been to the HE during the events that took place their recently. He even saw her himself through her eyes. He was surprised at how much he really did look like a girl.

He removed his hand and looked at her."Right. That worked out pretty well, so next we'll extract the information I need to help you, just tell me when you're ready."

ooc:

84.8/110 (I did bad math last time.)

Jutsu:

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:50 am

Sitting down on the bench as Yuichi gestured her, she nodded in agreement as he told her what he was about to do. Watching him as he reached to her head with his hand, she waited. She could feel the warmth of his skin on her head, but this feeling got quickly replaced by something foreign in her head. WHile it didnt hurt, it certainly was unpleassant, bringing up memories she had recently. Especially her short stay in the heavenly emporium seemed to be something he took great interest in. Focusing a bit she could she what he saw. And both of them were seeing yuichi. How could she have forgotten about seeing him there? Her ability to rememebr things really was something to behold.

As he gently retracted his hand the feeling immediately vanished and she was alone inside her head once more. Taking a deep breath she asked him:

"You know i cant see the bottles... Could you bring me a bottle of sake from the counter and glasses? They are directly above the sink...", while pointing in the general direction of the counter. Just because she was in a genjutsu, she hadnt lost her sense of orientation.

If she needed to remember the those things while she was contious then she wanted at least to have something that would make her feel good a bit. And while she couldnt see the glasses and the bottles in this state, she also didnt want to break the illusion, feeling that youichi took time to make it look so peaceful for her.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[28]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:14 pm

Yuichi considered telling her to wait until he was done, but after a moment thinking about it, he decided that it would be best if he helped her to stay calm and comfortable. He could end his own jutsu at any time, after all. He stood back up.

"Very well. Under the counter, right?"

He left the room toward the kitchen. While most of the interior of the house looked pretty rustic, the kitchen was far more modern. It was nicer than Yuichi's kitchen as well. The round stone table seemed like a nice addition. Yuichi wondered how she managed to afford this place on her own. Then again, if Yuichi so chose, he could be living somewhere much nicer.

He reached into the counter for the bottle of sake and found two glasses somewhere in the kitchen. He promptly returned to the living room and set the glasses and the sake on the counter that he had just been sitting on. He turned the bottle upside down gently to mix it's contents before popping it open and pouring two glasses.

"I watched my mom drink at lot of sake, and she always flipped the bottle like that first. I don't know if it actually does anything..."

He lifted the glass and smelled the sake before drinking it. It smelled pretty bad, which was mostly what he was expecting. He never tried alcohol and he was very curious, though, so he took a sip. It made him visibly sick. It tasted so bad he swore to never try alcohol again. He set down the glass and waited patiently while Kanara drank hers.

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:03 pm

Kanara watched as yuichi went into the direction of the fence and then vanished through it. Hearing him dig trough the counter for the glasses he eventually returned with the sake and two glasses. He had a neat trick Kanara never heard of before, however she didnt drink alkohol very often, so it could be true. Taking hte glass yuichi offerend here she thanked him with a quick "Thanks." before emptying the glass in a swift motion. Her body visibl ytried to reject the sake, as it felt the toxicity of the alkohol, however Kanara was adamant that she rather have her body sufffer momentariyl then have her mind suffer the entire night. And while she only drinked alcohol a few times, it always was a full succes. After all, why just forget the nightmares for a night, when yu can wipe the entire slate clean.

Going after that sentence she poured herself another glass of the sake which she emptied in the same swift motion, her arms spasming a bit from the forceful reaction her body made in return. She was ready now. Well to be fair she wasnt, but she felt that she never really would be fully ready to go into this topic. Closing her eyes she tried to remember about the nightmares. Getting the same feeling she always had shortly before being in the nightmare she felt physicly sick. The sake did help with her mind, however not with this feeling. Telling yuichi through closed eyes and gritted teeth:

"I.. I can see now... I am.. I can see it beginning... Please make this quick"

Her voice had become shaky, and even if she wanted she couldnt escape right now from the nightmare happening inside her head. Grabbing the imaginary stuffed toad her breathing got faster. Soon it would begin. The night that tore Kanara apart from the inside and took her childhood away from her.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[29]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Yuichi watched as she struggled to force down one glass of alcohol, only to pour herself another force it down the same way. He did not understand how she could do that, but he supposed if it relieved stress he couldn't blame her. She gritted her teeth. A part of him wished that he had more time to develop a less painful way to do this, but for now it was the only way. She only asked that he make it quick, so he placed his hand on her head. He focused on the image that she was conjuring up in her head.

No images came to mind yet, but he could feel her anxiety and her panic. He felt like he was suffocating, like he took a deep breath of fire. His eyes watered. This was worse than how he felt at the HE, and that was a full-scale war. Was tis how she felt all the time. He could barely take it, and for a moment, he lost his focus. Buckling down, he watched everything that she could remember about that night and felt everything that went along with it.

OOC:

64.8/110

Jutsu:

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Kanara could see it. The darkness of her room. The quietness. If she didnt know what would happen this night, it would almost look peaceful. this continued for a few minutes. Kanarasaw everything thorugh the eyes of her younger self. When a small scream pierced through the house. She didnt want to stand up from her bed, but she had no controll over hel body as it slowly went in the direction of the door. Opening it, kanara closed her eyes inside her mind, but to no avail. she still saw everything that she saw back then. Slowly crept Kanara down the stairs, until she saw the scene that unfolded in their living room. Kanaras sister stood in the corner, her face pale as if she had seen a ghost, but her eyes had the usual redness of the sharingan. Looking to the place kanaras sister was staring to, she spotted her mother. A tall, elegant and slim women. But htis wasnt the things that made her special in this very moment. It was the fact that she stood there, with blood on her clothes and a bloody knife inside her hand. To her feet layed their father, in something that looked like dozens of liters of blood. Kanara could feel as her young, innocent body inhaled to scream, but she was lost for all words. Not a single tone escaped her throat as she watched her mother. The women that gave birth to her, raised and played with her so far and she though loved her family, turned to her sister who still was frozen in place. Slowly getting closer she talked to the girl, comforting her.

"Its ok my darling... everything is going to be fine... dont worry, mommys here..."

Lowering herself until she could look into the girls eyes, she came closer, seemingly to hug her. However in a swift motion she rammed the knife into the girls stomach. THis was the point where all the pressure Kanara felt before discharged in one earpierching scream. Still watching on in Horror kanara pleaded inside her mind. "I dont want to see... no... no... no..." Her last "no" a clear signt hat she knew that noone was going to hear her. Meanwhile Kanaras mother layed her dying sister gently on the ground, before tearing her eyes out. By that time she clearly was still alive, as the sudden movement in pain and agony showed Kanara. Her mother, now getting up again and pocketing the eyes turned around to Kanara and began to aproach her in the same way she did earlier with her sister, when suddenly the door burst down and 3 shinoi breached through. Not wasting any second, one of them started wafing handseals while the other got ready to charge.
    Kanaras mind was a mess. SHe had forgotten the part about the eyes. Not that Kanaras mother indeed took them, but how violently she stole them. How the look on her sisters pretty face was when the knife entered her. How her body moved before she died. She felt like passing out, but it wouldnt happen. She wanted to scream but she felt similar to breathing in water. She wanted to die, but she knew that there was no rescue from this.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[30]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm

From the moment that Kanara spotted her mother, Yuichi had trouble holding together to keep the jutsu going. Kanara's face twisted as she recalled the dream. Yuichi memorized the mothers face. She was slender and beautiful, looking much like an older Kanara. Her sharingan took on a form that was unfamiliar to Yuichi. He wondered how she had obtained it. He watched Kanara sister die, and then turn on Kanara. Shortly after the other shinobi burst through the door, Yuichi lost his grasp on the jutsu, and pulled his hand away from her head. She clearly hadn't stopped picturing it yet.

"Hey, you don't have to think about it anymore."

His hands shook as he poured her another glass of sake and handed it to her. Despite his shaking he managed to keep a mostly straight face.

"We've got one more step. I'm going to use a fairly basic jutsu, but this illusion is going to be very vivid. You may want a small break first.

He thought about it, and he decided that if they continued right away, there would be a good chance he would vomit. He swallowed and told her, "I know I need a break, anyway.

OOC

Continued Saiko Denshin, forgot to remove chakra for environment illusion,

50.8/110

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:55 am

Kanara heard yuichis voice. It sounded far away and weak, but she heard it. Using it as a guide through the darkness that took place within her mind she eventually found the light. Reaching it it became so blinding that she actually had to close her eyes as she felt its warmth. As she opened them agains yuichich was right in front of her, holding a glass of sake for her. She was back in the real world. Staring at him with trembling eyes she took the glass, noticing the slight shaking of his hands. She didnt want to close her eyes again, and see IT again. She saw it nearly every night but never did it feel this real. The feelings usually set in after she had awoken during her nightmares, but now she didnt have the luxury of that. Bringing the glass to her lips she began to take a sip. She didnt even taste the bitterness of the alkohol anymore as her body seemingly was too exhausted from the experience.

"A break... yes... thant would be good."

Looking to the ground her face had taken on a depressed impression and her eyes were staring at the ground as she pulled her knees up to her breast and hugged them, resting her face on then. Taking a slow peek at Yuichi, he also seemingly got hit by her momories the same way as she did. Speaking up quietly she said:

"I.. we can continue as soon as you are ready."

After all, it could hardly get worse then this.

Sitting reference:

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[31]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Kanara was almost certainly in shock. She drank the alcohol he gave her and then tucked her knees into her chest. He thought that perhaps he should stop here. He was running low on chakra, after all. This could only get worse. He dropped his false surrounding technique, revealing that they were in Kanara's living room. He sat down in a chair across from her. It was strange. He felt a rage that he had never felt before. Perhaps the raw emotion of the experience and the rage that she felt had rubbed off on him, somehow. The implications of this were not something he wanted to consider. With the goals he had in mind, he would expose himself to many people's memories. He couldn't believe that Kanara felt this angry all the time. That had to be bad for her skin.

He didn't think is old plan was going to help. No. He would have to think of something new, something that he could really use to help her. His chakra was running low, and he could only hurt he with what he knew now. He could help her sleep, though, that was pretty easy. He decided that he wasn't even going to tell her his plan.

This was another jutsu that he had read about, but never got the opportunity to try. He formed a tiger seal and with just a bit of effort, feathers started to gently float in from under the doors and through open windows. They slowly began to cover the floors of the apartment. This would make her feel blissful and happy

Over the course of a minute or so Kanara became peace full and fell asleep. Yuichi burned through all of his chakra to make this happen and fell passed out moments before the jutsu complete. It was just enough to work, and Kanara would drift peacefully into a deep sleep.

OOC:
    I burned through all of my chakra to do this because I am counting this as tree posts sense we are not in a serious situation. There is no way Yuichi is staying awake with 5 cp. I didn't have chakra to do a whole lot, and this way I can recover and have full chakra once we wake up.
    Jutsu:

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Kanara still stared at the ground, her vising becoming blurry and her eyes watering adn burning at the same time from the time she kept them open. But she didnt want to close them. She didnt want to get back. Really, it didnt make too much of a difference where she looked at, as long as it wasnt giving her the creepy vibe that she got in her old home. Back when everything was ok. When she was just a normal girl. Seeeing the ground change its appearance, it took Kanara some time to get adjusted to it. Even with the ilusion long gone she still saw "echos" in the form of transparent grass on her wooden floor. Looking up she noticed Yuichi had taken a seat across from her, in one of her large and comfy armchairs. Comfy. This seemed like somethig Kanara could need now. Turning with a speed that could be described as nearly slow motion the rummaged behind the couch, before fiddling out a think teddy bear fur like blanket. Covering herself inside of it she continued to stare at yuichi.

While it looked sinister, there literally was no emotion behind it whatsoever. Just a blank stare. What would he be thinking now? After all he saw inside of her. Were the things she experienced normal, and she just weak? Seeing him perform a tiger handseal, slowly white feathers appeared. The seemed to come from all directions. Staring at them, her mind got fuzzy and she could feel that her body was dragged towards the abyss once more. The same feeling of endlessly falling took over her, but she didnt have the power to go up against it. Her head sinking onto her knees, she began to sleep, repeating the cycle she just had gone trough over and over again.

OOC: 4 HOURS LATER

Each time more painful then the last time, Kanara could only pray that something would end her suffering in this moment. As her mind was occupied, her body was at war. War against itself. War against the nightmares that made her body go crazy. While she couldnt move inside her nightmare, her body in the real world could do that very well. In fact her body could mimic the things her soul were doing so well, that she was choking. Inside the dream she didnt have to breath after all. What she didnt, or rather couldnt notice, was that she had woken yuichi up, who slowly came to his senses by the spasmic movements her body made as it tried to survive the lack of oxygen, as well as the sounds of Kanara choking.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[32]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 pm

Yuichi was quite horrified to wake up only to see that his efforts had somehow only made things worse for Kanara. She was violently twitching and seemed to be having trouble breathing. The jutsu Yuichi used was supposed to make her euphoric. Did he perform it wrong or were her nightmares just that powerful? He had experienced them firsthand, and he knew they were bad enough to keep him awake at night. He felt bad for Kanara. He thought he had been suffering, but her suffering was something entirely different. He felt an unspeakable rage that a mother could put her child through this. He decided at this moment he was going to help Kanara murder her own mother. He stood up, made his way over, and gently shook her awake.

"Hey, Kanara, everything is okay, you're in your apartment with a friend"

She would awake to the concerned face of Yuichi, looking straight into her eyes. He seemed slightly distressed but was still fairly skilled at concealing his emotions.

OOC:

110/110

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:04 pm

Kanara saw her mother lower down on the still living body of ehr ssiter that layed on the ground. As she reached for the eyes, everything went dark for a second. Kanara didnt know what happened, if it was her mind or sanity telling her finally sayonara or something else recued her. As she regained contiousness she woke up to Yuichis concerned face looking down on her. However she didnt reciognise him as yuichi immediately, and the things she felt activated her 2 tomoe sharingan immediately. Feeling Yuichis hand on her shoulder she grabbed it with all the force she could muster, which wasnt very much. Her body was weak from the oxygen deprivation and the fact that she was forced into this nightmare over and over again. On top of that she wasnt too strong to beging with, so it was doubtable that yuichi felt any more force through it then a firm but hentle hand on his arm.

As her eyes rushed over yuichis face she had trouble seeing his facial details. Now, with the dark room and the fact that her eyes were tired and the red-ish vision she had, everything nearly looked the same to her. Slowly realising that he meant it, that she was at home, and remembering that it was indeed yuichi, a friend to her, she slowly calmed down a bit, to the point where the hyperventilating she suffered from after being able to breath once more, got less and went down a notch until it just were painfully long, rattling breathing soungs that her lungs made. It certainly was something that would get her killed if she met the wrong person on the other end.

Letting Yuichis arm go she didnt say anything through her teared eyes, and just stared at him through her tired eyes and the blurr from the tears. At this moment he seemed like a life saver to her, forgetting that he put her into this forced slumber in the first place. CLosing her eyes for a second she asked him with quiet and slow voice:

"Are... you feeling better?"

After all she could understand that taking  atrip into her momories would drain any person, however she also wanted to get rid of the nightmares, so she needed to ask him.

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2

Cp remaining:
    109.8/110

[33]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:41 pm

Upon waking up, Kanara activated her sharingan and grabbed him by the wrist. She had unlocked more tomoe than he had, which didn't surprise him. She had been through a lot in comparison. Yuichi had only just begun to understand her pain. That pain made her look feral at this particular moment, as she didn't seem to know who he was. She searched him with a certain murderous intent before she realized who she was looking at. She released his wrist and asked him if he was feeling better.

"I am far more concerned if you are okay, but I have recovered, yes. I'm sorry, that jutsu was supposed to calm you, but I think I did it wrong."

She relaxed her breathing but did not seem to feel any better. This made him think he should make a jutsu to bring joy to people. Just make them feel nice or laugh. He had to focus on Kanara, however. It was time to use all of the knowledge he had gained from reading her memories.

"This is going to be the most painful part. Try not to scream."

He sent his chakra at her, once again working his way into her mind, then he performed the hand signs.

Snake-Rat

Leaves started to come into the room in the same manner as the feathers before, dancing around Kanara and surrounding her before falling to the ground. For a moment nothing would happen.

"Remember, if things get too painful you have genjutsu kai."

He did not plan to drop the genjutsu himself. In fact, the entire point was to make her uncomfortable. Yuichi believed this was the best plan to help her heal.

OOC

Using my UA to spend 50% more chakra to make this happen faster on my next post, the jutsu will fully activate.

105/110 cp

Jutsu:

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:18 am

Kanara watched once more as something seemingly appeared out of nowhere, but now leafes instead of feathers. His warning struck deep within her though. If the thing that was coming now was even more painful then the last, it made Kanara seriously think about what she would see now, and if she had enough strength left to survive this ordeal. Yes, indeed survive. While thes genjutsu didnt hurt her body, they hurt her mind, bringing out the darkness withing her and strangulating her with it. Watching yuichi troung the cicling leaves around her, tears formed in her eyes, but she didnt say anything, and instead just stared at him through her teared up eyes.

As the leaves got circled her faster the became a blurr and the world around her got a bit darker then it allready had been. Starting againg at the point her nightmares had started so many times before. Her old room. Something was different now though. Instead of bluntly walking in the direction of the door, she was indeed in controll of her younger body now. Looking around her room she took a look at the large uchiha symbol painted onto the wall. The uchiha. THe likely only clan that was twisted and broken enough to harm their own children in the pursuit of power or to strengthen them. In the legend, the uchiha were the clan that loved deeper then any other clan, however most of the clans memebrs seemed to do exactly the opposite and that with an iron hard belief that they were doing good for their children. Turning arounf now she took a look at her bed. No stuffen animals layed ther but dozens of pillows. Something she still had now in her currect home. Waiting for the inevadible to happen she stood ther in her dark room and inhaled the warm air. It was going to begin soon, and she wished yuichi was there too.

While he wouldnt be able to prevent anything here, she would feel safer, not being forced to watch over and over again, or maybe even hold someone she knew and liked. Trying to speak, no word left ehr throat inside her memories, but in the real world she quietly asked:

"Yuichi... are you there?"

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2

Cp remaining:
    109.8/110

[34]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:21 pm

She looked at him through teary eyes. It made him consider stopping. This wasn’t going to help her feel any better, but it would help her face her mother. As it was, Yuichi was willing to bet she would be far too afraid to truly fight her. Everything that he had seen today had made him more sure of this fact. His newfound dedication to helping her achieve this goal lead him to continue, even if it was going to hurt her.

The nightmare that she saw in her head was vivid, but it was one where she could act. However, he could not help her, he could do nothing but hope for the best as Kanara would eventually have to force herself to creep down the staircase and knowingly face her mother and her trauma.

Kanara would overhear his own force, but very slight and far away, through the door and down the stair. This was a small detail that Yuichi had added to coax her down the path that she needed to take. Once she witnessed her mother, he had added several other similar details in make the ordeal go a bit more smoothly.

While this may seem like a while to her, the nightmare that she will experience will take only moments. It is an image placed in her head. A waking nightmare. Something akin to a daydream. He would sit back and watch, and if she screamed, he would end the genjutsu.

OOC:

100/110
    continuing the jutsu.

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Feeling that she would be stuck here forever if she didnt go through it again she hesitantly opened the door and wont down the stairs, trying to brace her for what she saw. Reaching the bottom of the stairs she saw her father and sister allready dead on the floor and her mother standing over her mothers sister boddy with knive and hand drenched and dripping in and with blood.

"W-wait... this isnt.. it happened differently.. what?"

Seeing the younger Kanara on the stairs now, her mother set up her sugary sweet and cruel smile as she began to talk: "Dont worry honey, its gonna be fine..." Approaching her slowly.

Screaming for dear life now, her mothers smile got wider. Stopping dead in her tracks she continued with her calming voice:
    "Oh honey... its useless... they wont be coming to help you now..."

Looking paniced into the direction of the door she noticed that instead of the door, there only was a wall. At the same time the wooden floor they were standing on was covered with blood that slowly started to rise. Lurging forward now her mother rammed her agiasnt the wall and chocked her with her arm, holding her small body a few inches over the ground. As he eyes teared up she could see how her mother was reaching for her left eye. The thing that she felt shortly afterwards was worse then dying. It literally felt as a piece was ripped out of her. She could feel every single nerve tear from its base as her fingers went around the eye, before slowly, nearly gently tearing it out of its socket.

It was at that time in the real world where Kanara just stopped breathing. She wasnt dead in any way, but the shock she felt was real, even in the real world. Trying desperately to to get to her senses, her sight suddenly cleared up and she swung at her mother. What she didnt know was that as a matter of fact yuichi had gotten close as he noticed her not breathing anymore and she took a swung at him too. Knocking her mother back she fell down to the the ground, but her fear had turned partially into one of the two things that were able to overcome fear. Hate and love. In her case it clearly was hate. Wafing the handseals both in the real world as well as the nightmare she spit out a swarm of fireballs that raced towards her mother, with a few of them hitting her. The fight was now on. If she died here, then she at least would be able to put up a fight if she wanted. She still was afraid though. Afraid for dear life, but there was no escape for her, as she literally had forgotten that she was in a genjutsu.

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2
    Peoeninx sage fire 5 cp

Cp remaining:
    104.6/110

XP CLAIMED

[35]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Yuichi did not expect this much distress from her when he had decided to use this jutsu. Around the time she stopped breathing, Yuichi started to end the jutsu. As he approached Kanara, though, she stood up, and for a moment, he thought she escaped the jutsu on her own, but then she punched him in the shoulder, knocking him back onto the table in the center of the room. She started forming hand seals.

She started firing fireballs all over her living room, lighting several things on fire and just barely missing Yuichi. Finally, he pulled her out of the genjutsu before she was able to attack again. He looked somewhat stunned, but Kanara looked like an absolute mad woman. He gave her a big hug.

"You're okay, it was just a genjutsu."

Yuichi ran into the kitchen to take hold of a bucket that he started to fill with water, meanwhile he returned to put out the fire while Kanara processed what was happening. He patted down furniture with a cushion that he found nearby. He talked to Kanara the whole time.

"I am so sorry, I had no idea it would lead to this. I can't believe I hurt you that bad. I- I'll put out this fire and then we can relax a little!

Last edited by Yuichi on Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:15 pm

By the time the fireballs went flying against her mother, Kanaras world turned black again. Suddenly, painfull all the colours came back to her as well as the sound of Konohas busy Uchiha district at night. Standing now, it simply was too much for her. Her legs gave in adn she dropped to her knees. The pain of the nightmare, specificly those of her eyey still teared at the very essence of Kanaras mind as her eyes furiously tried to adjust to what wass happening around her. Light, darkness, and colours bombared Kanaras eyes at once. Seiing the things she saw slower then normally, also came yuichis voice. She saw him from time to time, when the slow motion she experienced seemed to "tear" for short moments, leting him move in his normal speed. Aside from that the speed of his voice didnt match the movement of his lips. As thousands of thousands of stimuli washed over her, drowing her in her regained senses, she could see Yuichi shine brightly through this tornado of of feelings. Rather his chakra. Seeming like the sun itself inside her home, she had to look slightly away, blinded from his presence, as the pain and pictures of the nightmares burned themselfes into her head. Trying to fight it, Kanara tried to get up, only to utterly fail, dropping down in the process and being on the floor. Laying down on the warm wooden floor now, her head slowly stopped spinning and she came to her senses, seeing yuichi run past her ocasionally to put out the fire that was in her home. Was this a genjutsu too? Pressing out:

"Yui.. chii... is ... this real?",

between closed teeth she brought her right hand up to her face and closed her eyes. She felt physicly sick and weak. Weak like she always had been. Week as she would be. Her mother would eventually come and just take her eyes like her sisters. With her mind slowly drifting into those thoughts and the pain she silently began to cry. She truly was a sorry sight to behold now.

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2

Cp remaining:
    104.4/110

Tomoe 3 unlocked

[36]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:04 pm

She was clearly in distress, but before yuichi could comfort her, he had to put out the fire that they had started in their home. He darted back and forth patting down the fire and when he found that the bucket of water had been filled, he poured it out onto some of the fire and went to fill it back up. "Yes, this is very real. Very, very, real." It did not take long to put them all out, but Kanara's house was in a pretty sorry state. The living room was soaked in stains and everything in it had burn marks.

Kanara was just crying on the floor of her destroyed living room. Yuichi really didn't know what to say. It was his fault that he had put her in such a sorry state, so he felt like he should, but he just couldn't think of anything he could do to help at this point. Well, except maybe use more genjutsu on her. That would probably only do more harm until he developed something better that he could use.

He helped her up into the only chair in the living room that wasn't damaged. "Everything is alright. I created a vivid illusion, but once it goes off it's all in your head. You control the illusion without even knowing it. What exactly happened?"

Yuichi activated his sharingan and looked her over. She was mostly unharmed, but her chakra was a bit different than before. Perhaps it's just because he's still new to having the sharingan? Hers was still active as well. He noted that she used it far more often than he did.

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:40 pm

Kanara noticed a pull on her arm ad Yuichi dragged her panting and clearly trying his best to put her into a chair. As soon as she sat down, or rather halfly layed on the char her mind slowly stopped and had a break from the onslaught in her head. As she saw yuichi through her closed and teared up eyes still shining she noticed that his eyes clearly stood out from the rest of his body. Thinking to herself: "Is this the sharingan?" she opened her eyes slightly. Bearing thourhg the pain the light caused ehr eyes she looked at yuichis bothered and concerned face with her newly unlocked 3 tomoed sharingan. Indeed his sharingan was active too.

Taking a look through her living room, it looked like a literal bomb had exploded or her house had been stromed by shinobis. Burn marks were on the walls and her furniture was a mess, as a slight film of water was on the ground, probably from Yuichi extinguisching the flames. Feeling that the blood slowly ran back into her body, the numbness she felt at her body got less, and got replaced by the electric tingling, as if her feet were asleep. Pointing slightly at the burn marks on her furniture she asked:

"Wa.. was this your genjutsu?"

Kanara didnt mind about the state of her living room to much. After all it could be replaced easily, and the walls were sturdy, so only the paint on them was damaged. The wooden floor seemed good too, aside form the fact that it was dripping wet. And if it really was his genjutsu that caused that damage, Kanara would have to prepare the next time he tried to help her. She was trapped in her nightmare for an eternity and her mother had won. Again. Kanara got the feeling that todays try didnt help her really, and only made her nightmares worse. After all she didnt know that she had awakened her third tomoe. However it wasnt yuichis fault. It was hers. She was to weak. Again. Again and again she prooved that she was just spending her time on this place in order to wait till her mother took what she wanted. Looking ashamed to the ground she whispered and aswer to his question:

"I was too we... . It doesnt really matter, I think... .Thank you for helping me yuichi..."

She couldnt bring herself over it to tell him that he wasted all the energy on a lost cause like her, however her gratitude was real. After all he tried to help her, regardless of the result.

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2

Cp remaining:
    104.2/110

[37]

Kanara info:

OPT:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:38 pm