Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated - Page 2 Empty Re: One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

Post by Yuichi Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:24 pm

She led him through some dirty alleyways as she told him her story. Yuichi was perceptive enough to pick up small details. She wiped a teardrop from her eyes almost immediately after she started, and he could tell from her voice how hard this was for her. He thought about stopping her, but that seemed rude at this point. So, he waited patiently until she was done.

She explained that her power-hungry mom killed her dad and sister. Her mother then disappeared from the leaf after taking her sisters eyes. She said she would be doing the world a favor by killing her mom.

"She... she took her eyes?"

Yuichi did not understand this concept at all. He knew that if you didn't have the sharingan, then you could take them straight out of somebody's face. He didn't understand why another Uchiha would want somebody's eyes. Unless her mom was not an Uchiha or planned to sell them maybe.

He circled around her and looked up at her eyes. Kanara finished with no emotion in her voice whatsoever. He faced betrayed her and the anguish and rage were plain on her face. As soon as she was done, Yuichi hugged her forcefully.

Yuichi knew what it was like to lose family, but not in that way. That just seemed wrong. He didn't understand how she felt, but he was sure she was hurting. As powerless as he was to help her in any meaningful way, this felt like something. He could be there for her when she needed it. Maybe help fill the gaps left by her mother and sister. No. That wasn't quite right. He didn't know how to express the thoughts in his head, but he couldn't think of anything else.

Yuichi was small, but right now she felt even smaller. Yuichi stepped away and looked at her feet.

"I'm sorry. I just... It felt like you could use a hug, you know?"

Village : N/A

One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated - Page 2 Empty Re: One small step for me, millions to reach my goal. (18+) M-Rated

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Kanara stopped dead in her tracks. After all she didnt have a choice then to stop, seeing as Yuichi circled her and hugged her tightly. Her face, before filled with the rage and pain of sereval years now having a surprised and even a bit scared look. Out of all the things she expected, this wanst a part of it. Judging by hiw expressions he felt her pain and tried to comfort her. While it didnt make the pain she felt less, it certainly made it easier for her to bear it.

"You.. you understand? You dont cendem me for wanting to kill my own mother?"

His answer was important for Kanara. After all she never expected this kindness when she met Yuichi earlier at the Hokage hill. And he seemed to actually care. Not like her clan that told her essentially that she should be happy to be alive and told her to get stronger to get revenge. Not like her clan that didnt do anything to supoort her. Not like the same clan that ruined her family with because of their stupid eyes. The same eyes she needed to have a chance. As cruel as it sounded, with the knowlege she had, she new what powers the eyes of the uchiha could bring. So at the moment it stood her two eyes against 4. A disadvantage she needed to overcome quickly. Hse didnt fear her mother however. What she feared was to look in her mothers eyes, and get stared back at with her sisters eyes.

Hearing his explaination on what just happened she responded:

"No.. I.. Thank you. You are the thrid person to know this...."

Looking away she wiped her eyes another time, mustering strength and banishing the tears she would have shed back, trying still so desperately to keep her now fractured walls - reesemling strength towards other people - up. Continuing her way her thoughts were a mess. After all this boy not only managed her to make a fool out of herself, spill out one of her darkest secrets, nearly annihilate her emotional walls, but he also gave her feelings that were soemthing she didnt have before.
    Continuing in the direction of the restaurant she started speaking:

"About the eyes... my sisters eyes... I have read that there are forbidden techniques powerful enough to even defy death, should one have the eyes for it. What that means i dont know, but my mother wont be doing good things with them, that is for sure."

While she wasnt hungry anymore, eating always helped her bring her mind to a different place.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[14]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:01 pm

She seemed relieved, and she was surprised that Yuichi didn't judge her for hating her mother. He couldn't be mad when she was clearly suffering. He knew what a dark place that could take you to. He didn't believe revenge was the answer, but right this was not the time for that. He knew that sometimes; it was easier to get angry then to be depressed. He released her from his hug and looked up at her, smiling.

"Nope. I could never be mad after the story you just told me."

She thanked him and wiped the tears of her face. Somehow, she made him feel so bad that tears had welled up in his eyes as well. He just couldn't believe it. To be betrayed like that by somebody who's supposed to always be there for you.

It made him think about his own mom a bit. Is that just what Uchiha were like? Well, clearly, there were some good ones, like Kanara. Somehow, in their brief interaction, he had begun to feel very close to her. He had made yet another friend, something that was once very rare for him. They were all female, now that he thought about it. His grandfather would be proud. He was worried Yuichi was homosexual. It was all the stuffed animals.

"You don't have to thank me, we're friends."

Kanara began to explain the part of her story that Yuichi didn't understand. Apparently, you could achieve incredible power if you had the right eyes. So, her mom put her sister's eyes in her own head? Gross. Imagining it made Yuichi shiver.

"I think we should talk about something more positive. Like... Um... Yuichi tried to think of something.
    It was not an easy task. He couldn't help but focus on the conversation they just had. After a moment, he came up with something. "The hokage's ears! I've never met him, but I've seen him from a distance, and he has these adorable dog ears." Yuichi made a gesture with his hands that resembled dog ears. He kind of wished he had those ears. He imagined himself with dog ears and it made him smile.

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:40 am

While Yuichis attempt to bring theri talks to another topic, were futile, Kanara answered to them anyways. She didnt belive it would help her in this moment about the things she saw inside her head, however she was desperate to try things to let her forget, even if it just helped for the moment.

"I too never saw the hokkage once... Now that you mention it i dont even know if its a man or a women..."

Trying to get her thoughts to a nicer place she actively thought about if yuichi was jokin gwhen she said dog ears. She never saws aperson like this before, but even if she didnt, there were all kinds of people around the village, and if her clan had red eyes, then other clans could have dog ears too. Beginning to walk againt she started:

"Dog ears you say? Thats strange... I never saw a person with something like that before. Are oyu sure he or she has dog ears?"

Passing the corner Kanara could allready see the restaurant she was heading to. It was a smaller Korean bbq style restaurant that had tables with a grill in the middle, so the guests could put the meat they ordered on the grills themselfes and decide how raw they would want it. Going ahead a bit she waved to one of the waiters outside she knew. However she knew most of the waiters there as she was a good consumer of this local restaurant which, if someone thought about it a bit more deeply, was kind of sad.

Getting closer to the entrance she ordered a table for 2 people, however waiter that ususally stood outside didnt take her order and mentioned her to wait, arriving shortly outside again, bringing her friedn Zarah in her typical waitress atire with him and letting her take over. Zahra, taking Kanaras order for a table of two raised an eyebrow until she saw Yuichi. Her confused look from earlier changed to a mischiefous smile and bi eyes, which Kanara didnt see, as she turned to wait for Yuichi at the entrance, explaining to him as he got closer:

"I allready ordered the table, so after you!"

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[15]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Yuichi was surprised she had never seen Tengoku. He doubted her at first, but she would remember if she saw him somewhere. "Tengoku is male. He's super tall, too. I must admit I'm a bit jealous." Yuichi was picturing himself with long legs, standing above all his Konoha peers. Somehow, the image of himself tall, looked kind of odd in his head. It did not look any more imposing or cool than he was when he was short. He wondered why that was.

She didn't believe him. Yuichi wished he had a photo now. "I am sure he has them. I wonder if he can hear better because of them?"

He followed her to a little barbeque place. Each table had a grill in the middle. She seemed to know a few of the waiters, judging from the looks of everybody's faces. Yuichi was a bit hesitant to enter for a moment. He was still quite scared of places like this, because he was sure there were people who wanted him dead. At the same time, he really wanted to hang out with his cool new friend. He decided he could flee if necessary and approached a waiter while ducking a bit behind Kanara.

Soon, they got her a waitress that she seemed like she was friends with. She gave Yuichi a mischievous smile, which made him a bit nervous. He started playing with the end of his scarf. Yuichi waved at her but didn't say anything. Kanara explained that she already ordered the table as Yuichi approached her. Yuichi went first, and followed the waitress to their table, where he promptly squeezed into the corner and tried to underplay his nervousness.

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm

Entering the restaurant after Yuichi, Kanara got a bad feeling about the mischiefous smile that Zarah had when she saw yuichi. Was she going to pull a joke on him? Taking the seat opposite to Yuichi she sat down. Hearing yuichi telling her that the hokkage appearently was a man and that his god eary werent a joke, she still couldnt belive it. After all she surely would have heard about it if it was like this, but then again, she rarely talked to people she didnt know so she wanst really up to date about the rumors, if her friends didnt tell her. As Zarah came to the table to take up their order Kanara ordered a plate for 4 people, consisting of different cuts of beek, pork, chicken and octupus as well as garlic bread for herself as well as peach ice tea. After finishing writing Kanaras order up Zarahs head swung to yuichi, having a questioning look on her face. After all what Kanara ordered was the thing she normally ate when she was here, even if noone reall could suspect that from her looks. Her firends called the reason for her slim stature a either extremely inefficient or high metabolism, while kanara always called it skill. After taking their orders, Zarah left, still smiling and mentioning that they wouldnt have to wait for too long.

"So what are your plans for the future? You allready know mine, but you must have a few too..."

Taking a sip of the Icetea that had brought quickly she continued:

"The only thing i have going for myself is being quick... But maybe i can help you."

And she really wanted to help. After all thats what friends did, and Kanara, while being often creepy, depressive, stupid in certain situations and awkward was had a few positive feat that she valued more then anything else, those being loyalty, politeness and not forgeting the people that were kind to her. If she could help, she would assist in any way. And she allready had burdened Yuichi by telling him her story, if she liked it or not. However her thoughts were cut short as Zahra returned with the food. To Kanaras surprise teh raw meat on their plates as well as the garlic bread were arranged in the shape of a heart, with the addition that the plate carrying Kanaras meat also had an arrow consisting of octupus running through the heart that was formed by the other kinds of meat. Realising that this was Zarahs grand game, the reason she had this huge smile on her face, Kanaras eyes wandered slowly from the plates to Yuichi and then to Zarah. If glances could kill, then her eyes would have had the power to split heaven and earth both alike. Taking a moment she closed ehr eyes before kindly thanking Zarah for the food. Either Zarah belived that this was a date of any kind, or she was messing with her. If it was a date however was soemthing that Kanara herself wasnt sure about. Yuichi had woken something inside of Kanara, she belived was dead since the time her sister died. While the other people of the restuarant didnt bother too much about them expect some glances about the size of the platter with meat that Kanara ordered, she started to blush again, before saying:

"I... uh... Lets dig in?"

As she said this she awkwardly put the tips of her index fingers together and stared at the table, afraid of Yuichis reaction.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[16]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:04 am

Kanara ordered a ton of food, and Yuichi was kind of amazed. Did she think he would eat half? There was no way. Maybe she planned to take some home. The waitress was giving Yuichi a questioning look. He sunk away a little and politely waved at her, hoping that she wouldn't try talking to him. Once she finally left Kanara asked him about his plans for the future.

This was a tough question. He really didn't have plans for the future. Well, except for meeting up with his brother again. That whole situation made him a bit dizzy. He didn't even know where to begin with it, so he hadn't done anything so far to find Haru. He was sort of hoping that Haru would find his way back into his life. After all, he was convinced that Haru was the greatest thing to ever exist. So, in his head, this was a possibility that made sense. A part of him knew that this was a lie he told himself, though, because it made things easier. Haru was very special to Yuichi, but he did not inherit the same talent that Yuichi had from their mother. By the time Yuichi was Haru's age, he was already only marginally less powerful than he was a month ago. He never practiced unless his parents forced him, but Haru practiced every day to catch up to his older brother and was likely to reach his max potential near Yuichi's current level. Surely, if Haru had been captured or fled the leaf, he would not be coming back.

This left him with very little to tell Kanara. He decided that it was best just to speak his mind. "Well, I don't really know where I'll be ten years from now or anything, but there is somebody precious to me I would like to reconnect with. I imagine I will find something to do after that happens."

He watched his hands because it somehow helped him minimize his stress. "I really don't know what to do without him around, because so much of my life revolved around taking care of him that it's all I really know how to do. I only ever stayed a ninja so I could help him fulfill his dreams. Now I don't really have a reason. I doubt I will be able to find him, after all if my uncle lost track of him..."

Eventually the waitress brought the enormous platter of meat and garlic bread and octopus. The garlic bread and meat were arranged in a heart with the octopus as arrows. He and Kanara looked at each other. Kanara's gaze turned to the waitress, while Yuichi's stayed fixed on her. He silently giggled about the look that Kanara gave the waitress. Betrayed again, huh? If they were friends, then the waitress could probably tell that Kanara had some kind of feelings for Yuichi. He didn't judge her. If Yuichi had anything, it was looks. Sure, he looked kind of like a girl, but he was gorgeous.

He stuck three small pieces of meat onto the grill and used his fork to grab a piece of garlic bread. He ate the garlic bread with a fork and knife. He processed the situation at hand. Either Kanara was into him, the waitress was into him, the waitress was messing with Kanara, or they were both messing with Yuichi. Kanara was blushing and acting kind of funny, but he really couldn't blame her. It did make him kind of nervous, though.

Yuichi took a few bites from the garlic bread, and then set down his fork and knife. He looked across the table at the pale girl he had spent the day with. He was glad that he met Kanara, because she helped him realize something important. Despite her feelings that he could not return, Yuichi needed to be her friend. Because there was something she could do for him

"So, my little brother. His name is Haru. He's ten years old. Wait, he's eleven now actually..." Yuichi thought for a moment. Would Haru even look the same? "The last time I saw him he was a little shorter than me, so now I'd bet he's around my size now. He looks a lot like me. Except for my mom's blue eyes. He's... he's a bit more boyish than me too, if that makes sense."

His meat was cooked so he removed it from the grill and nibbled on it. "Actually, he's a lot more boyish than me. Anyway, my point is that I need to find him. I suppose that if you ever see someone by that description, point me in that direction."

He set the meat back down on his plate. He could hear the difference in his voice when he spoke up again. "I don't want to give you too many details, but I was wondering if you would come with me to meet somebody soon. A guy named Nori Sakai. I'm not really sure who he is but I recognize the name from somewhere and I know that he has valuable information. It really didn't seem like something I should do myself."

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:53 am

Yuichi didnt show any emotion except for the fact that he continued to stare at Kanara, while she avoided eye contact. WHat must he have been thinking? Thoughts raced through Kanaras head, so fast that she couldnt even make out all the different emotions she was feeling right now. In a futile attempt to make a sense out of all the things that happened in her head as of now, Kanara sorted her feelings. Zarahs neat little "trick" obviously hadnt the outcome she anticipated it would have, as the now before smiling Zarah now had a concerned look on her face. Appearently she had thought this was a legitimate date. An unusual think for Kanara to be sure, as she didnt have any sort of relation with a boy ever before, even if she said that she in general wasnt desinteredted to the thought of it either. Choosing to have a serious talk with Zarah later, Knara decided to do the thing that yuichi also was doing. Ignore the fact how the meat was arranged. Thanking Zarah for the food, Kanara put put a lot of meat on the grill. All the emotional ruckus in her head made her even more hungry then she was before and when she started to eat, she wanted to continue to do so.

LIstening to Yuichis explainations about how his life revolved about his younger brother, it made Kanara think. How could her life have turned out if also her sister survived the rampage of her mother during this faithful day. While Kanara wasnt bad in her shinobi activities -given to the fact of how easy they were at the moment- she still was the younger sibling in this relation. It seemed natural to her that the older siblings ususally were the thougher ones, however she didnt remember her sister being skilled in anything of this skillset, although she maybe also was just to young to notice.

Focusing on Yuichis questions now Kanara gave him her full attention. After all there was soemthing she could help him with. A task she would happily accept, given the fact that she felt like she owed him.

"Is it going to be dangerous you think?" The question was warranted. After all, Kanara would have to prepare accordingly in order for them both to be safe and still keep her promise, or rather offer to help.

Taking the first dozens of grilled meat onto her palte and beginning to devour them together with the garlic bread she waited for yuichis answer, eager to know more about the thing he needed help with.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:27 pm

His voice was oddly cold instead of his bright, cheery tone that he usually talked with. "It shouldn't become dangerous; however, your task will become clear shortly after your arrival. I may need to go over some things with you beforehand."

It seemed possible that Yuichi could be putting her in an awkward position. She would likely learn more than Yuichi would like her too about himself. He kept many secrets and did not tell him what this was all about. Why the name Nori Sakai struck him with fear. He was in some danger, possibly, but with an extra person they were in almost no danger.

He was done eating, but he continued talking to her.

"Consider Nori as a friend. Somebody from a very strange time in my life. I do not know what he is like, now, but I've got a few guesses about why he would like to see me. None of them seem very good, but I have to do this."

Yuichi poked a bit of octopus with a fork. It had a funny texture. He never had it before. He picked it up with his fingers and played with it for a moment. It did not seem appetizing, but Kanara seemed to enjoy them, so he decided to try. He hesitantly put it in his mouth. It was gross. Very gross, but Yuichi chewed and swallowed then washed it down with tea.

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Kanara heard what Yuichi said. Her face shifted to a concerned look as she thought about the entire thing. While she couldnt sense any bad intnetions from Yuichi, and didnt belive that he planned to do something not so nice, Kanara still was suspicious. After all the entire thing seemed suspicious. Also while Yuichi said that it shouldnt be dangerous, his tone told Kanara enough that she could be sure that he himself wasnt sure about that part. Letting out a silent sigh, Kanara scolded herself. Had she written earlier to this Armour maker, then shw might have a piece of her armour allready, but as it stood now, she didnt have any armour and also didnt want to buy any as she would need the money for the armour she was trying to get. Thinking on how much protection this armour would give her, Kanara felt like a deer in the headlights without it.

"I see. Well count me in then"

As the time passed, Kanara allready had eaten 12 times more as yuichi, due to the fact that he didnt seem too hungry, but also because Kanara was a beast when it came to meat or food in general. Her training today had taken a hit on her energy reserves. Something she intended to counter by eating amounts of food that were beyond good and evil. Putting sereval pieces of octopus on the grill, intending to make a Garlic bread- octopus sandwich, Kanara added:

"So is ther anything i need to have with me when we go there? and when do we go there?"

Thinking about it further, it became clear to Kanara, that Yuichi hadnt given her the location of this meeting yet.

"And where do we have to go anyways?" Drinking a bit of icetea while staring at yuichi, Kanara waited for the answers she seeked and until her octopus was done.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[18]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Yuichi was glad that he could count on her to come along with him. He would never be able to build up the courage to do this on his own. Yuichi gave her a big smile as she asked where to meet up with him. "We can simply meet up at this restaurant. I will guide you there after that."

She could eat an amazing amount of food. Yuichi was surprised that somebody her size could consume so much food. Maybe he didn't eat enough to grow. He dropped a bit more steak on the grill that he would force down because he was desperate for another inch or so, at least. She seemed to be making some kind of weird sandwich, and Yuichi found her idea pretty gross. He didn't know how she could eat octopus.

While she cooked, she gave him an intense look and asked him where they would be going. Yuichi hesitated but decided it would be best if he just told her everything he could. "It will be at an abandoned building in the red light district. Real sketchy place. Lotta criminals. Supposedly, the place is used as some kind of party location that a lot of poor people and criminal's use. They don't own it, but they haven't been kicked out yet. It was chosen because it is both a location where nobody will give us any strange looks for the business we will be doing, while public enough that nobody will try anything."

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Yuichis explaination was anything she needed to hear. It didnt surprise her, given the look on Yuichis face. Red light district... She once found her way in there by accident, and back then it nearly cost 3 people their lives. Apeearently the uchiha send a few clansmen after her when she wasnt home by a specific time and she was lost so a few people took her with them. Needless to say, the Uchiha found those people and werent too happy about the something. But it was soemthing that happened when kanara barely was 6 years old, so the reason was allready forgotten. Focusing on her sandwich, Kanara noticed yuichi being not to happy as he glared at her food. Even if his face didnt say it openly, the corners of his mouth did.

"You want some too? Octopus with garlic is godly when its freshly grilled..."

Cutting the bread into 2 she moved her plate in the middle of the table, letting yuichi pick the "better" side, if he wanted. While laying some fresh beef on the grill she thought out loud:

"So, still leaves the question open when we will go... I mean i have nearly always time."

Letting out a small chuckle that somehow sounded a bit painfull, her smile lost a bit of its warmth, but promptly recovered as
    she looked back at yuichi. Watching the meat one the grill slowly turn grey and then brown on the outside kanara waited for yuichis answer, letting her mind wander, while absently turning the meat as it seemed to be done on one side, watching the small pieces of glowing coal underneath the grill.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[19]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:51 pm

Kanara offered him some of her octopus sandwich. It didn't look awful, but Yuichi knew what that ocopus tasted like, and he wanted nothing to do with it. He was queasy just thinking about trying to eat that. Instead, he plucked his overcooked bits of steak off the grill and set them on a plate.

"No thank you."

He took a bite of the overcooked steak. It was dry and chewy. Kanara was placing even more meat on the grill when she asked Yuichi when they should meet up. He chewed on the dry steak, swallowed, and began to answer her question.

"Well, first, I'll have to actually schedule it so I don't quite know. If you'd like, I can show you where I live and you can come and meet me there in two days. I should have a better idea then."

He ate another piece of steak, even though he was already full. It was equally dry and chewy, and Yuichi thought that it was pretty good. Anyone else would probably think it was inedible. There was one bite left. He reluctantly ate it. He had to struggle to get it down.

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:02 am

Hearing Yuichis response to her garlic bread sandwich, Kanara shrugged a bit. A shame that he didnt seem to like it, then again everyone was different and then there was more octopus for her. Helping herself on the sandwich, eating it in fast bites she declared after she finished:

"So its just like i said... I have time whenever you want..."

Watching Yuichi chew down a overcooked piece of meat, Kanara thought that youichi either was hungry, or didnt know how to cook meat and just didnt know better. She would show him eventually or maybe invite him over to eat at her place some time. However if he was hungry then good for him, Kanra guessed. After all, if he liked it...

Looking at the once huge plate, not much was left. Realising that it was mostly because of her own fast paced eating and unnatural ability to stuff all kinds of food in her face, Kanara almost felt bad. After all she had allready eaten sereval pieces of meat alone, so it simply wasnt fair for yuichi.

"Should i order some more? We seem to run low on meat there."

As she said this she put the last pieces of the octopus on the grill, hungrily staring at them as they got gently roasted.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[20]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:28 pm

She repeated that she was available any time he wanted. He decided on a time for sure that he thought would work out, and if it didn't then he would just tell her that. "Can you do a week from now, at about the same time we met today?"

Somehow, she kept eating, and looked even a bit disappointed that most of the food was gone. Yuichi felt bloated because he had eaten too much, but she just kept going. He wondered how she did it. Maybe there was some kind of jutsu involved. He wondered how much she weighed. It didn't seem like much, which only made it all the more perplexing that she was able to eat like this.

He was starting to feel kind of sleepy too, but he still wanted to hang out with his new friend. He rubbed his eyes. Yuichi revealed a notebook that he had been carrying around with him, and he opened it and placed it on the table. At around this time, Kanara asked if she should order more.

How could she still eat? Was her stomach some kind of vacuum? She had eaten more than Yuichi ate over the course of several days in one sitting, and now she wanted more? She even looked kind of hungry, still.

"If you want to eat more go ahead and order some. I might eat a tiny bit more."

That was mostly a lie, but she looked hungry, and he didn't want to stop her from eating if she was still hungry. He removed a pen from somewhere in the robes that he wore and prepared to right.

"Do you know how to escape a genjutsu? I have several techniques that affect more than one person at a time, and I don't want you to accidentally get caught up in one."

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Thinking about yuichis offer, that she should go ahead on order more if she liked Kanara thought and decided against it. After all it was defnetly not nice to eat alone while your friend just watched you, so if he wouldnt eat anymore after this, she owuldnt either. Not because she was full, but because she stood by her friends.

Stopping her rampage on the grill she answered Yuichi with a warm and wide smile:

"Sure, that sounds allright"

Focusing again on the grill she put the perfectly grilled pieces of meat off the grill. If she had even half as much passion for anything ninja or shinobi based, she would be a prodigy... though in return, if she couldnt be a shinobi, she would likely be a butcher or chef. Thinking about Yuichis next question made her think a bit. It seemed a ddly specific question, given that they hadnt talked about it all day. In fact she knew the basics, how to get out of one, but the only time she was forced to use it, she nearly ended herself in the process. Basicly she was released before she was able to fully get out of the genjutsu, becuase her body had different plan, then to sit still and watch the terror unfold in her mind. Thinking about it actually made Kanara shiver. What if her motehr found out about this weakness? She would be helpless and then she would be killed, or worse... Looking up at yuichi once more, her face now having a somewhat thoughtful posture with the slightest bit of fear in the corners of her eyes, she responded:

"Theoreticly i know how to get out of one... But why do you ask? Are you good with genjutsus? I have been thinkin about finding someone who is skilled with genjutsus and trustworthy..."

If yuichi was this trusted person, then this day would become even greater then it allready was. Given the fact that she made a friedn today, had a tasty snack so far and maybe even found somone to free her from her nightmares, this would be helping Kanara more then most of the things she did in the last 6 months.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[21]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:08 pm

"I wouldn't say that I know any spectacular ones just yet, but I have been reading about them and trying some out. I just thought it come in handy if I had somebody I could try them on without hurting them. If you need help at all, though, I can figure something out, I'm sure."

He was willing to bet she felt a little uneasy knowing that he would like to test some genjutsu on her. After all, you never know what somebody could do with it. There were limitless possibilities in the art of illusions. This is what had captivated Yuichi about genjutsu in the first place. Yuichi had never been placed under the effects of a genjutsu, but he knew that he was pretty scared of them himself. Which is why he intended to become an expert.

Kanara grilled up what looked to Yuichi like undercooked meat, and began to eat them. Yuichi didn't know you could eat beef rare, and so he found this disgusting. He was sure she would get sick from it. He thought that she did this all the time, so if she was still doing it, it couldn't have that bad of an effect on her.

He was somewhat glad to be leaving the restaurant sooner rather than later, though, because more people were starting to file in. Yuichi was still a bit paranoid about crowds. It had gotten better, once he was sure that he was not being watched, but he still got the feeling sometimes. Yuichi lowered himself a bit in his seat.

Last edited by Yuichi on Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:14 am

Thinking for a minute she chewed absently on her medium rare beef. Thinking if she really should bother him with this special request of hers, she eventually decided in favour of it. After all she would rather have a friend guide her through this and maybe overcome her weakness, instead of her mother using it against her.

"I have these nightmares, you know... I thought maybe you could cast a genjutsu on me and help me over come those nightmares."

Beginning her sentence with a somewhat normal voice, it got quieter and seriously more depressed as she spoke. Staring at the embers of the grill, trying to find a sense, or a reason in them she continued, this time even more silent, her voice  still clear and understandable for someone who sat as close as Yuichi.

"If my mother somehow finds out about those nightmares, then i am as good as dead if i dont overcome them. And chances that she is close or at least has still friends here are high...."

The visible hapiness Kanara had before was gone now and if it werent for her height and long hair, she could easily be mistaken for a lost girl, with the look of complete emotionlessness on her face. Normally her own weakness in that matter would make her sick, but she found out  along time ago that it was a fight she couldnt win by strength alone. Catching and grabbing onto the small glimer of hope she now had with Yuichi, she set up a shy smile again, contradicted by the still joyless look of her eyes.

"If you feel uneasy to do this, then its ok, but i think you wouldnt be able to do much damage in my head any ways."

Letting out a small, yet true chuckle she continued:

"And i would gladly help you train."

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[22]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm

Yuichi could work with this. Yes. He had many things he wanted to try. All of them were harmless, at least, in theory, but he didn't think he'd get her permission to really get into her head. These are things he would never do to a friend without their permission. He liked Kanara, she was kind, but she was also a person that could help Yuichi. He could help her as well. He smiled. He didn't think he would get the opportunity to try something like this so soon.

"Thank you, I will need to test a few things out first if I want to help you. So I hope you don't mind if I get a little... experimental. I promise I will do no actual harm!"

Well, no permanent harm, anyway.

He couldn't hurt his friend after all. He had a duty to help her. It just might be a bit painful. These would be very volatile memories he would be working with. Who knew what would happen when he forced her to confront them. He couldn't have her attacking him, so he may have to immobilize her first. She had the sharingan and genjutsu kai, so if things got too bad he was sure she could escape from his genjutsu easily enough.

I would like to ultimately create jutsu where I can fight without having to hurt anybody. I have a lot of things to learn before it goes anywhere."

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:49 pm

"That sounds good! So what do you need?"

Kanaras question was honest, as she had been the entire time. Seeing the opportunity to fight her nightmares certainly was a light at the end of a tunnel Kanara had been walking through for a long time now. Getting her hopes up a bit she added:

"If you want we can go to my place to start with your tests. If you have the time of course."

Kanara belived that Yuichi tried to help her and with that knowlege she was looking forward, desperately forward to getting put under a genjutsu. A strange thing to be happy about, compared to the things normal people got happy about, but then again, normal people didnt see what Kanara saw when she closed her eyes longer then a few minutes.

Another part of Yuichi that got Kanaras attention was the fact that he seemed to want to fight without hurting someone. Honorful, certainly, but there would always be harm done in a fight, if not physical, then certainly mentally. Even without a fight this was true from the sligtest mistakes so he likely wouldnt succeed. Needlessly to say though, when there was a way Kanara would be able help, then she would. A strange contradiction. Both of them suffered, both of their suffering involved their siblings, and yet they had so different paths. Was it the world that changed them like this? or was it something different? Weterh was the reason, kanara could understand. At least he tried to break the cycle of violence that took hold in the uchiha. Looking at Yuichi with her red eyes she asked herself what he was thinking at the moment. It surely must also be strange for him if someone gave themselfes so openly to be put into a genjutsu.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[23]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:15 pm

"I won't need anything bit your cooperation."

Yuichi was amazed she was so willing. She even seemed a bit exited. He was very pleased that she offered to star right away. I was also eager to begin. First, he would start with testing out various regular genjutsu. He practiced them on his stuffed animals, but never a real person.

"I would love to go to your place!"

Yuichi had a big, freindly smile on his face. He could not have asked for a better opportunity to present itself. This was a good day, and it was about to get better. A part of him wondered if he was being played, but surely Kanara wasn't doing anything like that. She seemed genuinely freindly and nice. She also seemed like she genuinely wanted his help, and Yuichi was always willing to help his friends. Even if what they were asking him to do was unethical. Human experimentation didn't seem like an uncommon practice, and it was harmless, right? Surely, it could be forgiven if it was for a good reason.

He could already feel the excitement. The exquisite pleasure of being inside somebody's head, like his mind had been invaded before. Again, only good intentions. Yes. Even if he was learning some very dark things through this experiment of his. He would use it for good later on too, once he developed his genjutsu further. Yes. He could help countless people.

Last edited by Yuichi on Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:49 pm

"Allright then, lets go."

Waving for a waitress Kanara finished her ice tea, before turning to the now agains smiling Zarah. Whispering a silent "we are gonna talk later" in an angry voice however with a wink, she payd for the meal. A hefty sum, however something Kanara was more then willing to pay. After all the meat was great, the athmosphere was just right and it was a nice part of town where she could eat alone and people wouldnt bother her. Zarah, now taking off as Kanara and Yuichi got ready to leave, returned with two fortune teller cookies. Handing both to Kanara, who in return handed one to yuichi, she took off again in the direction of the kitchen. Going a few steps ahead, Kanara waited at the door for Yuichi, leting her gaze wander around the restaurant one more time. So mayn people were sitting there. All of them happily chatting together as if they didnt have any problem in the world. A peaceful scene. Kanara wondered if she ever would find peace like this too. Or would her pain continue on? Hoping to find out the answer to this tonight, she set her eyes on Yuichi again. Watching his movements in silent awe, before turning around and catching a bit of fresh air. Was she ready for what would come? Probably not. Did she need it to be done? Definetly. Was yuichi the best chance for this? Abolutely. Did she trust him? Yes. There was no greater, or more powerful answer for that question then a whole hearted and true yes. While she wasnt religious though, she prayed to the sage that her gut feeling was right about Yuichi.

OOC:

Cp remaining:
    89/110

[23]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Yuichi stood up and prepared to leave while Kanara gave the waitress mean looks. She whispered something to her, before paying for the food and standing up . Kanara handed Yuichi a fortune cookie, which he immediately opened up and read.

Great opportunities await you in your future

He stuck the little peice of paper in his pocket and ate the cookie. Great opportunities awaited indeed. Kanara seemed to be cautiously watching him as he approached the exit. The two made their exit into the cool air and the smells of the city. Yuichi hopped around a bit.

"Right, so where will we be headed to begin our journey of self-discovery."

Yuichi walked backward as he spoke, looking up into her eyes. He was so eager to begin, he was thinking about starting now. Ultimately, he decided against it, it would only slow down their travel. The good stuff had to be tested out in private. He couldn't have anyone thinking he was trying to hurt her.

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:36 am

Seeing as Yuichi opened his fortune cookie, Kanara opend hers too. Reading the sentence that stood on it, she glared at the piece of paper in her hand.

Your family loves you always. They will visit you soon.

Fitting. Too fitting for Kanaras likes, but then again, it was most likely absolutely true. Seeing how Yuichi was absolutely extatic about the fact he could help her, made Kanara smile a little bit. While her head told her that is was strange how "active he was now, Kanara couldnt care less. She had no greater secrets to loose and only to win from this. After all, even if she was wrong, and she decieved herself in Yuichis intentions and he was someone with bad intentions, he wouldnt be able to do to much. The uchiha restrict, where she lived in, wsa guarded and even then there were more then enough uchihas around to notice the people entering and leaving it. So even if something happened to her, chances that he would get away with it were slim.

"What did yours say?"

Kanara asked as they strolled in the direction of the Uchiha district, taking her time. While Kanara was eager to get rid of her endless nightmares, she wanted for her food to settle. Something told her the things she would see would make her sick, and she didnt want to trow up in front of her new friend. Thinking about it, she didnt have too much at home for her guest, so she decided to take a stop at a nearby shop, byuing a few snack and some booze. She didnt know if yuichi drank, but it wouldnt be bad to have some home either. So if yuichi failed that she could wipe the slate clean, at least for one night. She didnt want the memories of this day go to waste after all.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Yuichi
    Yuichi

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:50 pm

She seemed deeply affected by her fortune cookie. The moment she read it her face took on a sour expression. She was deep in thought about something. She looked up from the cookie and asked Yuichi what his said.

"Great opportunities await you in the future! Mysterious!"

Yuichi made an expression pretending to be in awe. He genuinely enjoyed things like this, but he had learned not to take them too seriously. It was just a slip of paper inside of a cookie.

"What does yours say?"

Yuichi was still walking backward, but he recognized where they were going. She was leading him into the Uchiha district. Yuichi hardly wanted to return, but he decided that he could just pretend he was somewhere else. He was curious to see what he home looked like anyway. Maybe beneath the goth look, her room was colorful and covered in stuffed animals like Yuichi's. He could see it, but he doubted it would be the case. Judging by her terrible fashion sense, she didn't like cute things.

She decided to stop at a store, and Yuichi decided to wait outside. She came back with snacks and whatnot, as well as booze. Yuichi had never been drunk before. He tried some alcohol once on accident as a kid, and it grossed him out so much he never wanted to try it after that. He would probably decline if she asked if he wanted some, but who knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:14 am