Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Soar Higher Again

Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

Soar Higher Again Empty Soar Higher Again

Post by Satomi Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Aki and now Nyg.The thought of his family was heavy on his mind as he teleported back from the Emporium with Nyg's eyes in tow. There was something that needed to be done before all was said and done. He had teleported right into the Head Doctors office the one who oversaw his last surgery. Startling the man Satomi quickly interjected, "Send a guard for Zenaku to come here immediately. And to prep him for 'that' surgery. The doctor immediately knew what he was talking about. The Captain was always serious about these things especially with his eyes still active. He left and alerted the guard outside to call for Zenaku at Satomi's behest.

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Soar Higher Again Empty Re: Soar Higher Again

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:17 pm

Zenaku was sitting at ichiraku ramans enjoying a nice bowl of raman and contemplating his next training. He knew that he was getting stronger but it was almost like he had hit a Plato of sorts cause no matter how much he trained it seemed like he was not breaking past his current limits.

Just then a guard appeared beside zenaku. " can I help you " zenaku asked as he was finishing off his bowl of raman, for some odd reason tho he could not seem to get nyg off his mind, he kept remembering that conversation they had last about keeping his eyes on kimiko uchiha. " Zenaku Sama you have been requested to meet with sato so please if you could follow me. "

Putting his bowl down and paying the man zenaku stood up, it was odd for the captain to suddenly call on him like this which made him wonder what was going on. His first thought was that they had a mission to do. The two would vanish as they headed for where sato was. After a bit the two entered a room and that was when zenaku noticed they was in the hospital or at least something like it.
    " hey sato what's up, it's rare for you to call on me. Do we have a mission or something." Zenaku would ask all puzzled.

( 1 )

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:54 pm

"I am here to prepare ourselves for battle. Nyg Uchiha is dead. Fighting an artificial bijuu the size of a village. Not even my Full Susanoo can defeat it. But you will finally accept your place as a powerhouse of the Uchiha and the Fire country. Together we can help conquer this coming threat. And the ones behind this are none other than the Society. They will be the enemies behind this threat. But for now..." He opened his hands to give the Doctor and his surgery staff. The Doctor would then direct Zenaku to the surgery room. Satomi would merely wait, keeping guard. He was aware that Kimiko was now considered a Missing Ninja among now that he had founjd her stalking him. "Get it done." He ordered before taking guard outside.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:31 am

The sudden news of nyg uchiha death came as a shock to zenaku but he found it even more shocking to find out he had died from a tailed beast and he even found out that the society was some how involved in nygs death. Things started moving a lot faster then zenaku was prepared for but saitomi had faith in zenaku so he followed the doctor into the surgery room as tears was streaming down the young uchiha face after hearing of his friends passing.

He watched as sato handed the Dr something and the only thing that zenaku could think of by the way sato was speaking was that they was gonna implant nygs eyes into zenaku. But what ever happened zenaku shall try to uphold the faith that nyg saw in him and by what his captain saw. Zenaku would lay down on the table as the Dr would begin his job.

Spoiler:
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:56 pm

The good Dr would lay zenaku on the table as he reached beside him and picked up a bottle of something clear. " Ok Mr zenaku I need you to open your eyes I need to give you these eye drops."

So opening his eyes wide the Dr dropped a rain drop sized ball into his eye. But it was not long before zenaku noticed that his eyes had gone numb. The Dr then picked up a needle and placed it into the young uchiha arm. Moments later zenaku could feel him self drifting off.

As zenaku woke up he could feel that something was around his face. " Mr zenaku I would ask you to stay calm and just relax. Your operation was a success and you now have a eternal mongekeyo sharingan but if I was you I would not use it for a while so you have the time to heal. "

Zenaku thanked the Dr as he got up and walked out of the building.

Gained EMS. Eyes was given to him by saito.

( Exited thread )

Note: vizer told me to finish the thread.

Spoiler:
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:15 pm

The process had been complete. The surgery of course took sometime but it was impertinent that they deal with this first. We was seething in rage. His wife would be able to get back on her own. He had more pressing matters to attend too. Before long the doctor opened up, telling Satomi that the surgery was a success. With that being said he didn't waste a second. He returned to back to the Kamui Dimension to grieve for a short while. Then he would return the body back to Konoha. Leaving him with the doctor and telling him to take care of him.

With that being done his next stop would be back to the Emporium to kill the Kaijuu that did this.

------------------
    Used: EMS
    Kamui (Right eye)
    [Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content