Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

A Quick Mission!

Daiko
    Daiko

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Boil
    Class: D
    Ryo: -

A Quick Mission! Empty A Quick Mission!

Post by Daiko Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:43 am

Mission:

Damn. You would've thought that he could have escaped this. After taking a short vacation from Kirigakure no Sato, one would assume that the vacationer would take a break from all of the job-searching. This was not the case. Daiko was currently sat at a bench somewhat close to some sort of missions office, checking out one of the scrolls that he had just picked up. He had to solve some kind of... Assassination attempt, or something like that. Maybe someone from his village had done it, or maybe an enemy village. It seemed really vague. 

No matter though, Daiko was ready for just about anything. It had detailed in the mission that he would have to solve the case with another shinobi, or maybe a handful of them. So, until then, Daiko would just wait here, very obviously holding the scroll in his hand. He was wearing what he generally wore, and he was pretty clean given the circumstances. He was on vacation, after all. There was no telling who he might end up running into. Stretching out on the bench, Daiko yawns, staring up at the sky.

[1]

Village : Kirigakure

A Quick Mission! Empty Re: A Quick Mission!

Post by Takara Kaiyo Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:43 am

The peace that was all throughout the Heavenly Emporium was a tentative thing. Fragile. Held together by a strict set of rules and an agreement across all the major nations that this was a place of compromise. No one held sway here from the major nations, and anyone who violated the rules would be punished by anyone and everyone there. It made it a very nice place to get away for a while and that was why Takara had come, to simply break up the monotony at Kirigakure and explore what the other village's shinobi had to offer while she was there. Oh, and the good food, of course. She would be an absolute liar if she said that the idea of some absolutely amazing treats and other good eats didn't entice her to come when she could.

She was dressed in her usual outfit, her swimsuit underneath, but she walked quickly and with a purpose, causing many people to weave to get out of her way. She had decided to try to make some extra money, and while she was there, one of the staff had asked if she was able to help out with an investigation on an assassination. They needed to discover who had done it, and being someone who combined high intelligence with meticulous attention to detail, she had decided that perhaps she could. She was supposed to meet someone from her own village at a rally point near the crime scene before going there directly. So she walked towards the young man in question, stopping a couple of meters short. "Takara Kaiyo, Genin of Kirigakure. I have been asked to assist you in the investigation." Introductions were done and out of the way, hopefully they could get to work soon.

Takara Kaiyo
    Genin of Kirigakure
    Experience: 2,135; B - Class

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A+ 290 CP
    Speed: C
    Coordination:  C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: C
    Noboru Yuki
    Noboru Yuki

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water | Wind | Ice | Kenjutsu
    Ryo: 0

Post by Noboru Yuki Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:18 pm

The scroll laxly held in his fist wasn’t one the Yuki was excited about. He was from a merchant branch of his clan, not part of the warrior or duelist branches, even though he was serviceable with a sword in hand. As such, the notion of investigating a murder was not what he might’ve considered to be a pleasant evening. But alas, this was not the Kirigakure, and his GI Bill wouldn’t cover his expenses here, so he would have to compensate his poor financial decisions with the sweat of his brow, so he could hopefully maintain his lavish abuse of his budget.

He was given a meeting point, and that was where he aimed; in his beige shirt with his tan pants, with leather boots on his feet, he made his way somberly through the crowds, half disassociated with the situation he was in, doing his best to move out of the path of the crowds. By the time he arrived at the bench, he got to listen to the Kiri lass introducing herself. Without missing a beat, he followed her up. “And I am Noboru Yuki. Nice to meet the two of you.” He put his hands to his pockets, the scroll awkwardly crumpling onto his right pocket as he tried to play it off as if he had meant to do it.
    [1]
    Daiko
    Daiko

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Boil
    Ryo: -

Post by Daiko Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:54 pm

Daiko nods his head, standing up once everyone had arrived and they had begun to get everything together. Opening the scroll, Daiko looks through. "So, it looks like this mission shouldn't take too long. The issue for me is where we're supposed to start." He then looks at the two, wondering to see if they have any particular input. "My name is Daiko, by the way. It's nice to meet you all." Nodding his head, Daiko scratches his chin, closing up the scroll.

He wasn't entirely sure where they were supposed to start. There were some specifics on the scroll that alluded to where they might find clues, though Daiko was somewhat at a loss. He didn't really know where to start, as he hadn't really been here all that long. Hopefully some of his allies on this mission might be able to figure out what to do, and maybe who to ask questions to find out the culprit of this crime.

[2]

Post by Takara Kaiyo Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 am

Introductions went generally according to plan; they were done and completed in order of precedence, and things were relatively settled. Considering that this was possibly an incident that could start a multinational war if done the wrong way, Takara found it curious that a bunch of Genin were the ones that would be conducting the investigation in the first place. Perhaps they were the only ones available to be subjective without their own agenda or political gain? That didn't make a ton of sense either; they were all from the same village. But she wasn't about to complain considering that based on the introductions and the follow-up information provided by Daiko, she was essentially going to take charge of the situation anyway. She could make sure that things were done fairly and impartially. She was definitely intelligent enough to know when her emotions or opinions based on her upbringing were swaying her decision-making skills.

She was also building a mental file on the two people she was now with, considering they were comrades. Noboru Yuki and simply Daiko. Perhaps he had a reason to conceal his last name, or as she found out was sometimes more common considering all the orphans of the different villages, perhaps it was simply a case of him not having the last name at all. "Here is what I propose. Daiko, please interview the populace of individuals claiming to have information. Even if you know they are lying through their teeth, find out their name, rank, and village if applicable and all information. I will take notes. Noboru, look for evidence that isn't in the immediate area. Anything that looks out of place, relay to me and I will take down the notes on that as well. I will look over the corpse; I am studying medical jutsu and biology, so I should be able to determine cause of death. Once we have all the information, we can hopefully have a solid lead on what to do next."

She realized fully that she was pulling triple duty with what she had just said, but simply brought up a tiger seal and suddenly with a poof of smoke, there were three Takara's standing around them, the two clones moving to stand next to each of the fellow Genin and pulling out a pencil and paper. "Let's get to work. If we solve this quickly, I know a good place to eat. My treat." Sometimes a little bit of motivation when faced with a grim task was helpful, and something to look forward to once they were done was never a bad idea.

[2]

Takara Kaiyo
    Genin of Kirigakure
    Experience: 2,135; B - Class

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: A+ 290 CP
    Speed: C
    Coordination:  C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: C

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:43 pm