Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Mission: Lost Pet!

Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Mission: Lost Pet! Empty Mission: Lost Pet!

Post by Yuichi Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Yuichi and his squad split up to cover more ground. He managed to track Mr. Fukimoto's dog to an old, abandoned mansion. As he aproached the building he was startled by a high pitched voice behind him.
    "I wouldn't go it there if I were you," the voice said.
    Yuichi turned around to see a small child wearing a slightly stained t-shirt behind him.
    "I have to go in there for my mission," he told the child.
    "Well, if you go in there the ghost of Shinji will steal your soul," said the child.
    "Alright, I'll bite, whose Shinji."
    "Shinji the Soul Eater, it is said that nobody knows where he came from, but he had a hunger for souls, especially the souls of woman and children, and he lived in this house, killing hundreds until finally the village tracked him down and killed him in his own home. On occasion, somebody will go in there and never come back out."
    "I'm sure I will be fine," Yuichi said.
    "Okay, but when Shinji eats your soul, don't say I didn't warn ya."
    Yuichi pushed open the front door to a dusty, dark hallway. He could hear the echoes of the dog barking further into the building. Shivers ran down his spine. Damn, that kid got to him after all.
    "Chinatsu!" he called out the dogs name.
    He crept down the hallway and into a living room, then a kitchen. He opened a door that lead straight down into the basement.
    Great. How did the dog get in the basement?
    He lowered himself down the stairs with a kunai in his hand, and when he reached the bottom the dog was finally in view.
    "Hey, come here boy!"
    The dog ran in the opposite direction.
    "Really? I'm not playing with you," Yuichi said. He followed the dog through the dirt floor basement until he had it cornered.
    "Okay, come here." He picked the dog up. It wiggled and squirmed but he kept a hold of it and made his way back out of the basement.
    See, no ghost. When he reached the top of the stairs a strange gentleman stood in front of him.
    "Hi, I, uh... hope I'm not intruding, I thought this house was empty."
    The man smiled to reveal he had no teeth. Yuichi shivers again.
    "Right... I got my dog, I'm just gonna go," Yuichi said. The dog whimpered. He crept across the room until he heard the man speak.
    "Can I get, like, 50 ryo for smokes?"
    "No." Yuichi left with that.
    If a kid ever tells him not to go somewhere again, he might consider it.

Mission: Lost Pet!:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm