Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Debt Owed

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

A Debt Owed Empty A Debt Owed

Post by Kara Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:15 am

After an interesting trip to the ruins of Moonspire, Kara was in desperate need of more alcohol. With her imbibing being closely monitored by those that cared for her in Kumogakure, she of course did the only responsible thing someone of her intelligence could do; she went to the Heavenly Emporium.

It was a common drinking spot for her, and as she had her own offices in the floating city, she was not questioned in her comings and goings while on the engineering marvel. She had been pleasantly surprised with the recent turn of events in relation to the Eclipse Federation. Her newest companion was unlike others she had turned to, and her meeting with him had afforded her a new perspective.

Taking an extra few minutes to get herself presentable that day, she chose to wear her long blonde hair loose, save for a diamond encrusted pin that held it off of her face. A long fiery red gown was her fashion statement, though the bigger statement was in her choice of an off the shoulder gown which clearly showed off her metal prosthetic arm. Without more than a nod to the barkeep, Kara would arrive at her favourite bar and sweep elegantly into the back, leaving her trusty bodyguard Doku posted outside with instructions that she not be bothered unless it was important.

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

A Debt Owed Empty Re: A Debt Owed

Post by Kara Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:21 pm

After enjoying a few drinks in the solitude of the back room of her favourite bar in the Heavenly Emporium, Kara exited the private booth and made her way home. Leaving instructions as usual that any messages for her were to be delivered to her office in the Stag Tower.

[Exit Thread]

Mistress Kara:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am