Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

The Audacity

Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

The Audacity  Empty The Audacity

Post by Satomi Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Satomi Uchiha was the first to arrived. He had done business within the Heavenly Emporium before. By business, the resurrection was referred to as such. His mind still wandered back to the time beyond another world. His story seemed to be the first of its kind, even Izanagi could not match a power to bring ones soul back. Instead of a body with an empty husk. It was important to brush these thoughts away, at least he would try to anyways.

There was other business he needed to attend to. When he arrived back to the village with open arms. The village had undergone a great change. He heard of an infamous time of an internal takeover from the Neko Empire? Dark times had happened in the wake of his death. In that turmoil Konoha's most prized artifacts had been stolen. The Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror along with most of their treasures were gone.

His contacts in the underworld had led him to the Heavenly Emporium. Apparently his contact had found out there was a seller for those treasures. Here he could also find out who was behind the great theft. He had brought all of his items for trade. But he would be in for a surprise.

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

The Audacity  Empty Re: The Audacity

Post by Bayushi Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Bayushi walked into the private room housing the legendary Satomi Uchiha. If he wasn't in the Heavenly Emporium, he would be hard pressed to make this meeting. After fighting Akihiro Uchiha, he had steered clear of Uchiha since, till he had trained his eyes to become resistant to their powerful effects. He had got molly whooped the first time by Genjutsu Sharingan. Simply knocked out in the middle of the prison break. Now he was the one leading this encounter. Since he started his life as a Missing Nin and being leader of Suna. The Society had given him a task. Something Nozomi had strayed away with her sense of justice. They had to been sent to recover the artifacts from the Sages of the Past.

Apparently somehow Konoha had gotten hold of it and did not know its true purpose or power. He had what they wanted anyways. As he had personally liberated most of the Konoha treasury. "Welcome Satomi-sama. Let's be brief." Raijin would say pulling up a chair to sit in front of man. They were of both melanin complexion. Something that was uncommon these days, but Raijin was all business. What more information could he get. "I have what you've been seeking." He was referring to the sword and the gourd that was on his sash.

"What do you have of value to trade?" Rajiin blatantly asked.

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Perception: A
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:27 pm

Satomi was surprised. Of all folks, it was the illusive Raijin. A powerful Missing ninja whom had gotten a new start as Kazekage of the Suna village. At one point he had heard he was running with the Society and Nozomi. Taking part in the Blood Prison breakout. However his cousin had been the one to defeat him, though the still got away with the asset. He was straight to business, which was what Satomi had wanted. This was a bit more important than the mans world position. Wasting no time of course, he pulled out a long black dagger. He placed it on the table. Along with White Light Chakra saber.

Raijin's eyes peaked. There it was. This was what the young man was truly after. It seemed as if it was the black dagger. Which was incredible quality but otherwise not worth the trade. But surely the man realized he cannot wield such weapons. Only he could. "Now do you have them?" Satomi asked with a deep voice.

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:52 pm

Before when his powers were at its greatest. Housing the Dark Spirit Reibi, he was able to wield these legendary weapons. However it came at a terrible price, the evil spirit would undoubtedly kill him sooner than later. Then Jashin saved him. He came to him in a dream, but it was no dream. His teachings about Jashin were from his former master Honiko. She served him and so it was his duty to as well. But they had never spoken of this before. Speaking directly to a God, he had chosen him to be his Champion. To make the necessary sacrifices. Accepting his call, he no longer felt the overwhelming desire to destroy the world. He needed humans, they were here to please Lord Jashin now.

Which lead him to this meeting. Raijin pulled out a red sheath and a black gourd. Ancient artifacts, crafted by unknown spirits. Possibly other gods. Though only a few chosen could wield it. Though it was equal in trade to the dagger laying across from him. He laid the tools across on the table for the Uchiha to inspect. He would undoubtedly notice if they were the real deal or not. He being the former Hokage.

Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:12 pm

There it was. The Dragon Sage sat across from him, giving him a greedy look. He looked like no human he had ever encountered. Skin cracked and seeping with a glowing power. Satomi found it interesting, perhaps it was side effect of the Nature clans bloodline. Something he would have to invest in later. For now his attention had become locked on the weapons placed on the table. Quickly he could tell they were the real Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror. Their true forms only the most powerful could actually show. He grabbed the weapons and put them on his persons. The quicker this was over the better. It was embarrassing enough that they had to barter their own wares back.

"These are the real deal. And here you have the black dagger as requested. And here is the White Light Chakra Lightsaber. This should conclude our deal. Next we meet. I'm sure you know how that will fare." Satomi now acquiring the Totsuka Blade and the Yata Mirror. Had successfully gotten back the Konoha's Treasury. The Uchiha Gunbai had also been recovered. Now it was time for him to put on the offensive. He didn't bother saying goodbye as he walked out. He had received his warning.

---------

Exit

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:58 pm

Raijin took the threat without a word. He wouldn't trade insult with someone as powerful as Satomi. An X-rank ninja was no one to test. Even though he was able to defeat Ryuko, a X-class ninja and Raikage at the time. He wouldn't use that as a testament to his true strength. To go further down that path, he picked up the Black Death dagger, the true leader of the Society would want to meet him. He had done it. Konoha did not know what they had under their nose and they were lucky. Somehow they had gotten their paws on it.

One of the Sage artifacts. It was time for the rest of the Society to respect his newfound power. Now the personal Champion of Jashin. His close relation to a God would propel his worth in the world soon enough. He grabbed the White Light saber and Black Death and put them on his belt. Time to set that meeting up. However he had to let Satomi know one thing. Never doubt his power. "Satomi wait. I have something to show you." A deep smile played on his face.
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:01 pm

Something to show me? This made Satomi stop short before he got to the door. He turned around, intrigued, looking at the former Kazekage. "What is it you wish to show me?" Further information about the Society would be highly sought. The news on Nozomi since Blood Prison had been silent mostly. If anything they weren't a regular terrorist association. They did not hit usual targets, and or cause untol destruction. Their purpose was convoluted, and their goals were even more vague. This wasn't a reconnaissance mission, however when the opportunity presents itself. Satomi walked back and folded his arms, "Raijin."

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:15 am

Sayuri had travelled to the Heavenly Emporium in search of a distraction. She had been antsy as of late, feeling the need to move and explore. She wasn’t interested in abandoning Kirigakure or the Isles, but she needed something more. She had often found excitement at the legendary floating city and had gone looking for some sort of trouble to get into that wouldn’t get another disapproving glance from Kitsuki. Not that she didn’t enjoy tormenting the angelic princess, but a change of pace was also nice.

She had opted for her usual attire; a long white gown with stitching that resembled the intricacies of ice crystals and of course no shoes. She had been walking everywhere barefoot for as long as she could remember and she had been given no reason to alter her fashion choices now. Her waist length pale blonde hair was hastily plaited down her back and adorned with crystals that looked like snowflakes. The only part of her that had any noticeable colour was her eyes, which were a brilliant sapphire blue.

Having recently unlocked the secrets of sensory, Sayuri had activated the ability and was peering around the city in search of something unusual. For the most part she saw nothing of interest, normal boring people with normal boring chakra. But as she walked further in she saw two intriguing signatures. Both very strong and quite unknown to her.

‘Be cautious, my Queen. I beg you.’

‘I am always cautious.’

She couldn’t even think the words without bursting into laughter. She knew quite well that she was never cautious, and to even attempt to fool Jareth into the notion was folly.

‘You most certainly are not, my Queen.’

‘I know. But worry not, here there are strict rules. Rules which I abhor, but they exist all the same. There is no violence at the Heavenly Emporium.’

‘Ah, yes. Good. Then do as you will.’

‘I always do.’

That I believe.’

Sayuri walked confidently towards the private room that she sensed the large amounts of chakra radiating from and knocked quietly on the door as she simultaneously opened it. Inside she saw two men, neither of which she recognized to look at, and she smiled demurely at each in turn. “What do we have here?” She spoke with a sly edge to her soft voice, a smile still playing on her lips as she let herself into the room as though she had every right to be there.

Active: Sensory (289.5/290)

The Ice Queen:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:08 pm

Raijin had indeed piqued the former Emperor's interest. He knew of a something that may be of some use to the Professor. For all his hailed strength and power. He had still been defeated. By that very notion, Baysuhi happened to have a solution. As soon as he turned around and spoke to him. Someone entered the room. It was not anyone he knew but he wasn't surprised. He had hoped to attract powerful people. Those with Sensory would be able to sense his chakra, with it emanating deeply like a bijuu. He was like a beacon. A young woman beautiful woman roughly around the same age as he than he stepped in. He couldn't exactly sense her chakra like sensors could, but he was able to realize a powerful source when he was close to one.

"Excellent timing, Miss uhh. Who are you? I was just telling my good friend here about an opportunity that will offer to everyone soon. Have you heard of him? Satomi Uchiha the former Hokage." Raijin played with the Black Death dagger. Eyeing Sayuri and Satomi with renewed glee. A deadly smile creeping across his face. "I go by many names, but you can call me Raijin. The Immortal Dragon Sage. Its no secret Satomi. Your disappearance had been noted to your death after all these years. But you have returned to the land of the living. Even with all your power. However if you take a look at the Path I walk. You will no longer fear death. When there will be greater purposes for your to serve, including your own desires."

He was speaking vaguely. It was always hard to bring this topic up to strangers. He usually ended up killing them. Maybe they would react differently?

"Do you know why they call me the Immortal Dragon Sage?" Raijin with a flutter of his hands held the dagger to his own heart quickly. "Its not for show." He then plunged the Dagger into his heart. Which would alarm the both of them watching. Before they could react, he pulled the dagger back out and it healed by regenerating. "I truly am Immortal. Due to my undying loyalty to my savior Lord Jashin. Let me lead you to a path where you will never die again. All I ask is that you stand beside me as equals and we offer ourselves to the will of Jashin. Rewarding you with everlasting life, and unyielding power."

Raijin spit a mouthful. He had many followers worship Jashin through his persistent recruiting. He looked to the woman who stepped in.

------------------

Regeneration

Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:22 pm

Before Raijin could show whatever it is he wanted to show, there was a slight rap at the door. Satomi's Minds eye radar immediately went off, sensing a powerful Kunoichi. He moved aside and a women walked in confidently. Whomever she is, he would see into her immediately. However the Professor didn't even get a chance to say his own name. Before Raijin interjected. With a side-eye to Raijin he turned to Sayuri as well. "Pleasure to meet you, we were just concluding our own meeting." However the former Kazekage didn't stop there. He kept going, offering something to them both it seemed.

What else could he want besides Konoha's rightful treasures which he now had? The answer was baffling. Raijin stabbed himself and right before his eyes it healed. A wound that was usually critical. He barely flinched nor shown he was in pain. Apparently he had underestimated Raijin. He spoke of true Immortality given in form by the infamously worshipped God Lord Jashin. Besides the fact that it was blasphemy to practice Jashinism. Satomi did not like dying. But what he asked him to do went against everything. The Minds Eye's told him he was telling the truth. As to what he believed.

"You are insane. But you tell no lies. Interesting." Satomi intrigued as he pondered on the situation. He looked to how the newcomer reacted to the bizarre performance by Raijin.

-------------

Minds Eye

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Neither man seemed particularly concerned with her intrusion, at least neither insisted she leave anyway which was all the permission that Sayuri required. Probably if they had yelled for her to leave it just would have encouraged her to stay, so their calm manner was likely the better path, though neither could have known it just to look at her. A smart person would have known that for both of them to be so calm meant they did not fear for their safety. But Sayuri, while she was many things, was not smart. It did not occur to her that she might have walked into a room with dangerous people, though again if it had occurred to her, she would have been more enthusiastic about the whole ordeal.

She could see that one of them, the one who asked who she was, was holding a black and wicked looking dagger and she felt her heartbeat increase in pace. Taking another few steps she crossed the room towards Raijin, her eyes locked on the weapon as she answered his question. “I am Sayuri Yuki, right hand to The Abomination, servant to the King of Lies and Princess of Kirigakure.” Her blue eyes would sweep over towards Satomi with a slightly raised brow as she finally put a face to a name. She would look Satomi directly in the eyes, it may have appeared that she was either goading the man or showing she was unafraid of the mythic Sharingan, in truth however she simply didn’t know it was a danger. “So you are Satomi. I understand now why Arisu spends so much time in Konoha.” There was a playful smirk on her face as she looked the man up and down, clearly enjoying what she saw.

Her attention was drawn back towards Raijin as he continued to explain his title; The Immortal Dragon Sage. She was intrigued and as soon as he brought the dagger to rest over his heart she would lean in slightly, her gasp of excitement audible in time with the plunging of the dagger. She made no move to stop him, not that she could have even if she had wanted to, she did move though. She moved closer. Her sapphire blue eyes dilated dramatically as adrenaline and endorphins flooded her system, the once brilliantly hued orbs appearing now as jet black. Without thought, as was quite usual for the impulse driven Yuki, she would reach her hand out towards the wound as though in a trance, a beautiful smile on her face. If he allowed her, she would gently touch the spot where the dagger had just been, examining it for signs of the mysteries there.

“Who is this. . . Jashin? Do they give you this power?”

Her words were soft and her voice dreamlike as she continued to stare at what should have been a mortal wound. It was hard to pin down exactly what Sayuri loved most in the world. But one of those things was definitely blood and violence. She could hear over her shoulder than Satomi though Raijin was insane, and maybe he was, but he was also glorious. Sayuri was in awe, and her cheeks flushed as she imagined seeing it again. Inside her mind, Jareth was not as awestruck. Jareth was jealous. Up until that moment, no other being had evoked this kind of reaction in her. It was more than her actions, he could hear her thoughts, experience her emotions, he knew everything about her and he worried. He had jealously guarded, protected and possessed her and could see a threat to his position, but he knew that reacting too aggressively would only inspire her curiosity more.

‘Did you enjoy that, my Queen?’

‘Very much so.’

‘I will have to take note of it for the future.’

‘Really? You would do something like that for me?’

‘Anything for you, my Queen.’

Jareth did what he always did; he lied. The promise of future excitement and pleasure gifted to her by him was enough to knock some of the awe from her behaviour, and that was good enough for Jareth.

As the conversation in her mind knocked some sense back into her, she whipped her head around to stare at Satomi for a second, a look of mild confusion on her face. With her sensory still active she had felt the surge of chakra from Raijin, but she also realized she had felt another surge from behind her. She did not know what had occurred, but was certainly confused about Satomi’s statement. “How do you know he’s not lying?”

Active: Sensory (289/290)

The Ice Queen:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 pm

It didn't matter if Satomi believed he was insane. All that mattered was that he was telling the truth. If they accepted it or not was beyond his control. His path as the one of Jashins Champions was too spread his influence to all four corners of the world. The newcomer, who found their room, introduced herself as Sayuri Yuki. Her loyalties were to others he hadn't heard of but Kirigakure stood out. She was a Kunoichi from a really troublesome village. This put a smile on his face, it seems she was connected to people like him. With the title of the King of Lies and the Abomination. They would be perfect for his plan. Hizashi would do what he wanted. But it was Jashin who would lead this world...to ruins. He just needed to find a way to anchor the God to Earth.

The Yuki woman observed Raijin's brazen move, and she seemed to be shocked by it. As if on impulse, her hand reached forward. Towards where the would have been over his heart. Touching his chest to check if it was an illusion, she asked him who was this Jashin. With that dazzling smile, Baysuhi answered, "He is the one true God. Jashin demands nothing less than utter death and destruction. To those who are worthy enough of his favor. Can be chosen as one of his Prophets. If this interests you. I am but a mouthpiece to his word. And now, his vessel. You and your lord, King of Lies. Are welcome to join me in this voyage. While it seems Satomi is not of the same vein."

Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:29 pm

The Minds Eye showed him that even though Raijin sounded every bit as insane as he did. To his own knowledge, he was speaking the truth. This was powerful information, which meant that the Society and other enemies of the ninja world could potentially be Gods. The proof was necessary to for the upcoming battle. The war with the Society would finally come to a head. But they knew absolutely nothing about the its true leader. Which they came to find out, had not always been Nozomi. But he could not be associated with total destruction. He still had a family, and a world under fire was no world for them. The beautiful woman introduced herself as a Sayuri Yuki. From Kirigakure.

There were newer ninja from the Kiri village he was getting to know now. First Arisu and now Sayuri. The past was in the past, so he had renewed faith in the Konoha and Kiri relations. "The Yuki are greatly respected in the Land of Fire." Satoi replied to the Kunoichi. She then asked how he knew that Raijin was not lying. "There is no one who can lie to me. His immortality is no joke. I applaud his strength. But it ends there. As long as you stay out of my territory, and bring no harm to my ninja. Have at it." He turned to Sayuri.

"Arisu is a...friend of mine. Perhaps I shall visit very soon. And we can meet in better circumstances." Satomi gave a piercing gaze too Raijin. He didn't know what to consider Raijin yet, but he knew such dangerous words would make him an enemy down the line. For now he'd keep his eye open. Sayuri's chakra signature had been marked. He would find her afterwards. For now he had to return Konoha's treasures. Satomi would then leave the room.

------------

Exit

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:12 pm

Sayuri’s hand touched unmarked skin, where there should have been a gaping wound. She was astounded and a little disappointed. She adored the feeling of fresh wounds, and finding none she found it difficult to hide the disappointment in her features. She would keep her hand on Raijin’s chest for a moment, hoping that the wound would magically materialize, and then finally pull her hand away choosing to perch on top of the surface of a table. Her head would swivel between the two men as they both spoke, trying to take in all of this new information. She had been looking for excitement, and she’d found it in spades. But although she was of average intelligence she was slow to absorb new concepts, especially when under the effects of what was now most certainly an addiction to danger and violence.

As it was clear that Satomi was planning on departing, she gave her full attention to The Professor for the moment. Her coal black eyes stared into his as he spoke of visiting Kirigakure. She was not opposed to the idea, she always enjoyed new company, though his dismissiveness of the events that had transpired in the room led her to believe that he would more likely get along with Kitsuki rather than her should he actually visit. Still though, she had been surprised before. . . “I look forward to your visit then, Satomi. I will keep a fire lit for you, unless the cold doesn’t bother you.” She doubted he enjoyed the cold, it didn’t make sense that anyone from Konoha The Land of Fire would. She would watch the man leave and then return her gaze to The Immortal Dragon Sage.

“Now that we are alone. . . death and destruction you say? That is most certainly among my interests. You could say that it is my calling. And wherever I go, the King of Lies joins me. Much like you, I am eternally blessed with another’s presence.” Inside her head Jareth growled low and deep.

‘What are you doing, my Queen?’

‘I like him, he’s like me. Actually like me.’

‘I do not like this. I am meant to be for you alone.’

‘You are always telling me to be patient and careful. To gather more power. This man may be the means to that.’

‘Perhaps you are right. You chose a strange time to suddenly start listening to my advice, my Queen.’

‘Better late than never.’

‘We shall see. Proceed as you wish, my Queen. But know that my main concern is for your safety.’

‘I know, my King. I will keep us safe.’

Sayuri had no hope of keeping both herself and Jareth safe from either person that had been and were still in that room. Jareth knew that, but in order to maintain the illusion he had created for his vessel he kept his peace. He doubted that she was currently in any danger, and while he was uncomfortable with anyone knowing that he actually existed, he felt that her assessment of a kindred spirit was accurate. With luck she would be proven correct and the secret that was his true nature would remain as he intended; a secret.  

“He can hear you now, though he is concerned about my safety. But you wouldn’t hurt a kindred spirit would you? Unless I asked nicely of course.” She would smile at her last sentence, leaning closer to the man with her fingers trailing towards the dagger that had just been in Raijin’s chest. Along her left arm was a wicked looking scar that had obviously been made by a clean edge, curving slightly along her forearm it was still remarkably straight. And the look on her face was not one that implied any hint of worry or concern for her personal safety. “Does Jashin like to punish his prophets? If so, I would gladly become one.”

The Ice Queen:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:57 pm

With Satomi's departure. Raijin's other plot began to fester. The Society had their own plans that obviously did not include him in the grand scheme of things. But adding the ranks of the Death Eaters would prove useful down the log run. The enemies of the world were getting stronger. Bayushi knew he was strong, but there many others still more powerful. He couldn't even be considered S-rank despite how dangerous he can be. There was strength in numbers.

Sayuri then began to reply to Raijin, pointing out that this aligned with her plans to the tee. She was joined by the hip to this King of Lies. As the King of the Skies, he was deemed as such after his arduous training with the Great Dragon Sages. He had fought every champion they threw at him. Dominated all of them through combat alone, he was deemed the Dragon Sage finally. Commander of the Dragon army. King of the Skies.

"Just what I wanted to hear. If you know how it is living with...others. Then you must also be destined for greatness. Jashin will punish me if I do not commit to his desires. My life is no longer just mine, shared with the only being who can live as long as I. With this new position. I've started a faction dedicated to individual greatness. We call ourselves Death Eater's. Our goal is to help each other achieve their desires.

Whatever they may be, we can help you achieve that. We pickup any work from the underworld, to mercenary work, to assassination's. Only to supply ourselves with money. Underlings to command at my call, but our more powerful members, stand equal. I extend an invitation to you and the King of Lies. From the King of the Skies. And maybe I can show you how to Follow Jashins will.
    " A devilsh smile was still on his face.

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Sayuri pulled her legs up and sat cross legged on the table as she listened to Raijin. Her eyes were wide with wonder as he spoke of sharing an experience similar to the one she had with Jareth. It had not occurred to her that others would have ‘guests’ inside their minds as well, but as she considered it now she felt even more kinship with the King of the Skies. With a grin on her face she would shimmy across to be closer to the dangerous man, as she was now quite certain he was dangerous after his stunt with the dagger. She had an addiction to danger and fear, perhaps it was merely an addiction to adrenaline, but she also had a great love of pain and torment.

“Death Eaters.” She said the two words slowly, savouring the way the syllables felt as they rolled off her tongue. She would shiver a bit as she decided that the words tasted delicious. “I like it. I enjoy death, and eating. They’re both wonderful activities. Especially when done together. Are we doing them together?” She would look at Raijin innocently enough, but there was still a gleam of madness in her dark eyes. She was still obviously distracted by the black dagger that Raijin had, her eyes still searching for the weapon as she asked Raijin about it. “If you stabbed me with that dagger. . . would it kill me? Are people who learn about Jashin allowed to get stabbed?” She was clearly excited about the prospect as she asked her question.

The Ice Queen:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:24 am

The prospect of the Death Eaters organization gratefully did not fall on deaf ears. It was always unpleasant when that happened. The woman was also interested in the dagger. It was of a different era, made for the Sages. To powerful to be in the hands of Konoha. How they came upon it, must've involved the Sages themselves. But to who was that to be he knew not. That power was his to command at the moment. "Why of course! The world will be stricken once they hear of us. Our goals will all align as we use the world to our greatest desires. But this weapon." He fashioned the dagger into his hands. "It will be for something different. A piece. Very powerful, as it can kill you easily. But you see...I cannot be killed so easily."

He too saw the darkness in her eyes. Just as he had saw in the Zero Tails once before. Perhaps he would test their resolve in his journey beyond the Death Eaters. "Jashin is how I am able to get stabbed and keep moving. Its not something all his followers can do. But only his most devoted can ever be chosen. I have a mission already in place. If you and the King of Lies agree to join the Death Eaters. You can join me in the Crimson State Island. A test of strength for our next big heist. I was going to do it alone. But this is a wonderful chance to display your skills."

Raijin hoped they would be strong. Or they would die. His thoughts filled him with twisted joy as the thought actually pleased him.

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:43 am

Raijin’s enthusiasm about killing people made Sayuri’s heart soar. It had been some time since she had been able to openly and enthusiastically discuss violence and murder. Her fingers twitched as he mentioned that the blade could kill her easily. It was not a twitch of fear or defense, if anything it would look as though she was eager to test it. Sayuri did not wish to die, she insanely believed that it wasn’t even possible. With an awe filled tone she would point at the long scar along her arm. “This was made by the legendary blade Kurosawa. And even that did little more than make me bleed. All over the table at the Summit. It was quite glorious actually. But if what you say is true. . . then it must be a powerful piece indeed. What is it a piece of?”

She was still sitting on top of the table, her head now cocked to the side as she asked her question, curious about Raijin’s reply. She wanted to know more about the dagger, but more than that she wanted to learn about Jashin. She would give the man a few moments to either answer her, or decide not to, before she continued on. “I do wish to join you as a Death Eater, it sounds exciting. And as for the mission. . .” This she had to seriously consider; as much as she spat on the very idea of laws, she was still bound by them and if this were to go wrong. . . she could definitely see a future where Kitsuki capitalized on her indiscretions and used it as a reason to be rid of her. On the other hand though, death and destruction were her domain and there was no universe where she would willingly turn either down. So after a brief pause a wicked and sinful smile would spread across her face as she continued. “I would love to display my skills. Usually I am told to keep them to myself; to spare the innocent and abide by peace and laws. And it is sickening. We have so much power. Why must we pretend that we cannot conquer anything we set our eyes on, if with but a mere thought we could bring about the end of everything in sight? I will join you on Crimson State Island, and together we will fill the air with the music of the tormented. . . unless of course you would like to torment me now? Perhaps you could show me some of Jashin’s punishments. I very much wish to learn about Jashin.”

The Ice Queen:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:16 am

An avid believer that happened to find their way to Raijin. As Jasin had predicted, he was told to wait. To be one of his Prophets, he would be nothing without their Followers. Inadvertently committing sins, have always been in favor to the God of Evil. Raijin sped around Sayuri with his impossible speed. Expecting the scar left by the Kurosawa blade. "The Summit you say? Must've been some meeting. Kurosawa blade is home to the Land of Iron Samurai. This dagger, has to remain a secret. Something different from the Death Eater's. For now anyways. Your display with the Crimson Island will sway me if you need to know more about it. However Jashin I can tell you more about!" He laughed. This was indeed a favorite topic of his. Honiko had taught him to first trust her religion and pray to him as a follower.

There was a pause of elation but responsibility set in. "Actually we can do much more than that. What better way to teach you how to praise Jashin. Then to show you. Meet the Death Eaters and myself at the island. More will be revealed. Until then. I must attend to some affairs. I'll be eagerly awaiting your arrival there." Raijin would have stayed longer but he needed to meet with Hizashi. It was time to move to the next stage. Perhaps this would bring Honiko back. An intriguing thought. He carried his new treasures along with him and winked at Sayuri, then made his way out the door. She would be a glutton for pain. And he would allow her to revel in it. In this new world he would help create.

------------------

(Exit)

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:20 pm

Sayuri couldn’t follow Raijin with her eyes as he sped around to examine the scar on her arm. She was intrigued about what possible uses the dagger could have, but she was told she would have to wait and sway him with her display on Crimson State Island. She did not like having to wait, patience was not a virtue of hers. And it seemed that she was continuously being told to adopt a patient attitude. She ordinarily would have become quite angry over this fact, but she was still riding the high from watching the man stab himself earlier so she allowed her anger to dissipate.

She nodded as he took his leave, reaffirming her decision to join him. “I will meet you there. I look forward to causing havoc with you.” Then she watched him exit the room, leaving her sitting on a table to contemplate. She had some affairs of her own to attend to before she could make the journey, so she departed the Heavenly Emporium and headed back to Kirigakure to prepare for travel.

[Exit Thread]

The Ice Queen:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 am