Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Watch the Store [ D ]

Ren Kazehana
    Ren Kazehana

Village : Kirigakure

Watch the Store [ D ]  Empty Watch the Store [ D ]

Post by Ren Kazehana Tue May 04, 2021 1:19 pm

The day was lifted by a warm breeze and the marketplace buzzed as usual. Ren had arrived before the pink framed storefront. He was told he would meet his "teammate" at the store that needed some sort of help. It seemed like overkill to have two ninja assigned to such a small task but it was not for him to decide. "Doo dee doo." Hummed Ren to himself, reaching for the brass doorknob and entering the small store.

Behind the clustered counter stood a short grey haired man. He was rushing and placing things here and there with a fast hand. "Oh ma boy. They sent you finally. I need you for a VERY importany task.. You need to watch the store for 3 hours boy." The old man's eye were wide open like an owl as he spoke down to Ren with the sadly unexciting task. Before Ren knew it, the store keys were slapped into his hand and the old man scuttled to the door, shrouding himself in a leather coat as he walked out the door. " Take care of my shop boy!" He yelled out before the door slammed and a small bell rattled off. This all happened within one confusing minute that left Ren standing in the middle of the shop holding his hand out with the keys in them still. "Damn old man.." Muttered Ren as he pocketed the keys and began to wander around the shop.

Nothing but housewares and general food items littered the clustered store. Ren let out of a huff of a breathe as he assume his position behind the counter. This was the glory of being a Kirigakure ninja he guessed.  It wasn't exactly the glory they promised but it would fill his wallet at the end of the day. As the minutes passed, Ren slipped out a kunai from his hip and balanced it on his index finger. "Yippee yoo." He let out in a crazed tone as the kunai began to float and spin above his finger. The door suddenly slammed open and the bell echoed through the shop. The sudden noise cracked Ren's concentration, making the kunai fall to the counter with a clank. A large man stood at the doorway of the shop. At least 300 pounds and nearly shorter than he was wide. A warm breeze from outside pushed the man's trash like essence right into Ren's face, enticing a disgusted look that he tried to hold back. The Man lumbered over to the counter, each step was its each mini earthquake. " Gimme some cigarettes kid." Ren looked up to the filthy being before him with a tight frown on his face as to seal out the stank. It was hard to even look the man in the eyes. Ren turned his back quickly and began searching for cigarettes. The old man had not exactly done the best job of running through the store before running off. Where the hell is my damn teammate. I need someone to take this bullet. Ren thought to himself, letting out a cough as he tried to find a breathe of clean air.

Watch the Store [ D ]  Empty Re: Watch the Store [ D ]

Post by Sozo Tue May 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Sozo yawned as he just woke up he looked at the time as his eyes shot wide open seeing that he slept in a bit. He stayed up too late looking over some scrolls of raiton type of jutsu and its chakra nature properties. The scrolls were littering his small apartment floor as he maneuvered around them and quickly got dressed putting on a white and blue T-shirt with a pair of blue jeans before attaching his hip pouches and holsters on his hip and leg. He grabbed his headband and ran out his door almost forgetting to lock it behind him before he caught himself giving himself a silent laugh Clumsy me almost forgetting to lock my door in this neighborhood. That wouldn't be a good idea. Sozo jumped across some rooftops before using his body flicker jutsu to get to the store.

In a matter of minutes he reached his destination a pink framed store front welcomed him Sozo eyed the choice of color as he put on his signature smile across his face as he thought to himself it is defiantly an eye catching color for sure get your attention. Sozo put his headband around his neck as he opened the door as the annoying ringing already is annoying him.

As Sozo walked into the store he saw a short round man running through the store making a mess of it Sozo smiled as he headed straight to the back and laid down after making two water clones that headed back out to watch the store for him "Time to sleep some more for me" Sozo sat in the corner resting his eyes as his two clones went out to watch the store.

Post by Ren Kazehana Tue May 04, 2021 8:23 pm

Upon finding the cigarettes, Ren returned his attention to the pig man before him. It was then that he noticed two of the white haired kid he had sparred the other day. He thought he was hallucinating for a second before the pieces fell into place. So this was his "teammate." It looked like he was the cunning type, making his water clones do the work without even acknowledging Ren. This guy's arrogance was beginning to grind on Rest vast pool of patience. It had it's limits however. This Sora guy thought he could come in last minute and just call the mission accomplished. Hell no.

Ren chucked the box of cigarettes the behemoth was blabbering about and look to the man. " That white hair kid over there can show you the cigarettes sir. He's deaf so you may need to shake him up a bit. Don't be too easy on him." Said Ren to the man with a loony look in his eyes. A toothy grin filled his face before closing off and turning his attention to the clock overhead. 3 hours was up. Ren had put in his time. This slacker could take the rest of the shift. He looked the kid and chuckled as he swiftly gliding out of the front door. " Peace out buddy! Thanks for taking over the shift." Ren threw up two fingers as his purple hair blurred from sight and the door slammed.

The burly fat man turned his attention to Sozo, reaching both arms out. They resembled those of a gorilla, every inch covered in a dense forest of coarse hair. He grabbed one of the clones and began shaking him as he yelled. " Cigarettes!!!" Saliva flung from the mouth of the crazed man as he shook the poor boy waiting for an answer.

[Watch the Store [D] Complete ]

Post by Sozo Tue May 04, 2021 10:47 pm

As Sozo's water clones were working around the store doing their best to clean up and keep the store in order as it seemed like it was a mess. They forgot to even talk to the purple haired teammate for this mission as Sozo just went into the back to sleep as the teammate was dealing with the pig of the customer who was making a mess of the store. Much to his annoyance as the clones were busy picking up and stocking the shelves to make them look neat for the customers for this small store. It wasn't as busy as he was expecting maybe its just a poor location the goods were meh at best. It started to seem that the store was down on its luck and even asking for a simple D rank mission must have put a dent in the owners wallet.

A sudden shock as the clone was turned around and shaken making its head shake causing a headache like feeling. The man was yelling about cigarettes acting like Sozo was deaf. The clone wasn't having any of that as he placed his index finger on the mans head binding him to the ground as the two clones lifted the man up and threw the annoying customer outside after taking his wallet. The clones looked around confused as where the purple haired man went they were to distracted to notice that man left.

One clone sat behind the register looking over the goods behind the shelf looking at the cigarette selection. The sound of the man cussing outside. The door opened sounding triggering the annoying ringing alerting the employees of someone entering the person stood at the counter she was a cute female with black hair down to her neck she was wearing a skirt that screamed she was going out " Can I get a bottle or your best alcohol you have?" she smiled trying her best to use her charm on Sozo. The clone smiled "Sure but I'll need to see your I.D first." She pouted and in a cute tone trying to manipulate Sozo "Aww come on. I'm old enough if you do you could keep me company you know." she said as her fingers walked across the counter towards Sozo.

He let out a small laugh and leaned in towards her making it seem that he was going todo as she wanted "Don't flatter yourself too much. It's going to add wrinkles on that pretty face of yours." He whispered softly in her ear sending a mix feeling of chills and bloody rage as she huffed and left the store. Sozo woke up from the back and headed out taking the clones spot at the counter as the two clones cleaned up the shop and stocked. Once the work was all done the owner came back from his errands "who are you ?!" he yelled confused as where the purple hair man went. Sozo shrugged "I'm the person who was sent to help watch your store for you." The owner was speechless like he felt someone was pulling a prank on him. "Where did the other guy go then?" Sozo shrugged his shoulders unsure of the answer "Home I would guess. Thats where I'd go or train after this." The own was starting to get red from Sozo's smart responses and the tone of his voice "Whatever just give me the keys and get out." he demanded.

Sozo looked confused "What keys?" he had no clue what the owner was talking about he didn't see any keys and the clones would have put the keys in place for him. The owner was getting even more red something that Sozo didn't think was possible "What do you mean you don't know where the keys are you lost them." he yelled at Sozo. Sozo's face went blank as he thought about it the purple haired man must have taken them by mistake he looked familiar like he saw him before. The owner stormed out of the store "I'll have to go home and get my spare pair just watch the store till I get back!"

Sozo undid the clone jutsu as the clones went over the drain to make it a less of a mess for him to clean up he sat at the counter thinking where did I see that man before hmm maybe the training grounds a few days back. Damn was he that slow that he forgot to leave the keys for me? Sozo chuckled remembering their little match. It was a fun time as much as Sozo wouldn't want to admit it the man named Ren did catch Sozo's curiosity. A hour passed as the owner came back with his spare keys "Thanks for watching the store now get out." Sozo waved as he headed out the door and back home.

[exit] [mission watch the store complete]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm