Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Paladin's Diadems

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Paladin's Diadems Empty Paladin's Diadems

Post by Kara Sat May 01, 2021 5:25 pm

With Tengoku’s sword created, Kara began engineering the armor pieces he had requested. As a master Engineer, designing armor that could mechanically transform was simple for her. Because of Tengoku’s title - the Paladin of Konoha - she styled them with the concept of paladins in mind. She would spend many long days and nights carefully crafting the intricate mechanisms required to bring his ideas to life. Once she was done she would ensure that the armor pieces made their way to Tengoku.

Angelic Feathers:

Crafting Notes:

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Paladin's Diadems Empty Re: Paladin's Diadems

Post by Kara Fri May 21, 2021 6:02 pm

After constructing the three pieces of engineered armor, Kara made her way to the administrative district and packaged the armor pieces with the Wakazashi and had them shipped to Konoha, care of Tengoku Shinku the Hokage. She was pleased with her work, and she had every right to be, seeing as her work was without equal. Once she had successfully sent her package to the Hokage, Kara would make her way back home.

[Exit Thread - Sending 3 S-Rank pieces of armor and 1 X-Rank weapon directly to Tengoku Shinku]

Mistress Kara:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am