Welcome Guest! You have made 45 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Protect the Vaccine

    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:52 pm

    Mission Name: Protect the Vaccine
    Mission Type: Guard Type
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Deliver cure to the Facility
    Description: There has been what seems to be a man-created sickness plaguing small villages and towns. What started out as merely a small cough in many people have turned into something much more. Bouts of hysteria and sweating can be found in most victims and even some have succumbed to death. One of the doctors working in the local village, Dr. Inuya Kasi, wasted no time on trying to find a vaccine. However when they were nearing a breakthrough only after a few weeks of studying the crude poison. They were attacked by ninja mercenary and they destroyed most of their work.

    However they missed one crucial vial of the actual vaccine. The doctor and her team need help moving the last of their work before they realize their mistake. There is a facility in the another village adjacent to theirs towards the border of the Senju Forest. Where the protection is much better in a town with stable security and their own ninja to help protect the research.
    Payment: 25,000
    Requirements: Two Chuunin+



    Zenaku woke up and looked out his window to see that it was a nice sunny day, so getting out of bed he got dressed and walked out his door. Just as he got out of his house tho he was approched by a member of the Anbu black ops as they handed him a piece of paper. Zenaku took the paper and read it, it seemed that he had been given a B rank mission to guard a Doctor and to escort her and her team to a area in the senju forest. It was said that he would be doing this mission with two other people which meant that this mission had some importance to it.

    " Thank you, that will be all i accept the mission." Zenaku would say as the man in black was gone, zenaku would then head back into his house as he grabbed his mission bag then walked back out of his house before he closed and locked the door behind him. Zenaku would head to the front gate of the village as he would wait for his comrades to show up, once they did they could start the mission.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:15 pm

    Tengoku had received his orders via a hawk sent to Wolf Manor. He had been settled by the aviary when it arrived any way. Enjoying the sounds of the birds as it reminded him of the woods. It was a heated space despite the cold of winter and snow settling on the roof and grounds. He had made sure it was a constant seventy degrees within. After all it was filled with an assortment of birds he had found that were too injured to migrate for the winter. Of course it had taken time for them to grow comfortable in the same space. Different species of bird and all. Such territorial creatures. Despite that he had read his orders an that he would be teamed up with someone. He highly doubted there was any B rank mission he couldn't handle alone. He had grown so strong in his mind in comparison to the last couple of years that he could handle any average threat. Sure an A rank would still be risking his life but bandits and thugs...laughable. Still perhaps he was being overconfident. Even so with another there it gave an opportunity he wasn't keen to pass up. So he had quickly scooped up his Student Matsu from whatever he was doing. Forcing him to drop it and come along or be dragged along. One or the other.

    Tengoku and Matsu would show up outside the gate just a little late due to whatever difficulties Matsu attempted to pose. However One wouldn't question if he was prepared just looking at him. Tengoku was in full tactical gear. Black pants and socks. Even his shinobi sandals were black. Along his torso was a turtle neck and black fingerless gloves. His flak jacket was black in color as well which made his grey hair and silver eyes stand out almost as much as his wolf like ears. Which his headband was tied to in front of them. On his left hip was two katana. The one on top was Tetsudashi steel. Black metal with red veins running along it. Beneath it was another sword. Made of pure Senju wood and just as sharp as any sword. He held two different clans creation elements on his hip. He stood slightly taller than most men and his build as a taijutsu specialist framed him out as an obvious fighter. Still his smile was fairly pleasant as he spotted Zenaku.

    "Oh hey there little Uchiha! Zenaku right? Hope the chest healed up nice. I'm betting you're my assigned mission partner eh? Oh this is Matsu. He's my student. He is coming along just to observe. See a real mission in action. JUST TO Watch right kid?" He said with a frown and a glance to his wild compatriot. A very clear glance.


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2020-07-01
    Location : N/A

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Taimatsu Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:57 pm

    Taimatsu was awoken from his lovely nap at his desk by Tengoku. He was told they'd be headed out on a mission. Normally this would excite him but Matsu was not a morning person. With a few grumbles and swiftly gathered his things. His hair was a mess and his expression matched it perfectly. From his closet he grabbed a pull over hoodie and put it on and threw the hood over his head as he followed Tengoku wherever they we headed.

    Once outside Matsu wasted zero time in pulling out a smoke a lighting it as he drug his feet along with Tengoku. Not long until they reached the front gate where someone was seemingly waiting for them. Tengoku quickly sparked up conversation with the man. His name was Zenaku an Uchiha. Tengoku introduced Matsu and gave him the 'dont be stupid' talk. Matsu looked up and gave a wave "Pleasure to meet you" he said with a smile before turning his head to his Sensei "Yes sir i won't cause any trouble" he finished with a eye roll as he waited for the trio to head out
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:42 am

    As zenaku was standing there he wondered who they was gonna assign as his mission partner, but just then he heard some foot steps and then he heard his name spoken so looking up he saw tengoku walking over towards him. Walking with him was another ninja that he had never seen before but tengoku introduced him as matsu.

    " Hey Tengoku, at least my mission partner is some one I know. But yeah my chest healed up perfect. " Tengoku student spoke up as he said hi then spoke to tengoku and rolled his eyes at him. " Nice to meet you as well Matsu."

    Zenaku would then look back to tengoku. " guess we better get going, got to rendezvous with the good Dr." Zenaku then turned around and the 3 of them walked out of the village gates as they headed towards the meet up spot.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:03 pm

    Tengoku would smile affectionately at his student rolling his eyes. It was a little disrespectful but he was fond of the kid. Plus he wasn't a very proud man. He was prone to rage when hurt or when something was taken from him but otherwise he let most roll off his shoulders. Still Zenaku would tell him that his wound had healed completely and that was good. He had felt rather poorly about inflicting it to begin with. He had lost himself to anger as usual and had struck out because of it. Still it seemed the young man was doing rather well for himself. Even becoming a mission lead for something rather important to the village. With the disease spreading it was important for a cure to be made. The attack on the labs was something that concerned Tengoku. If they had gone that far to prevent Konoha from gaining a cure they were sure to attack this doctor and in turn them. Matsu wasn't weak by any means for the average person but if something stronger came along...well that was likely and unfortunate.

    They would walk a while together as Tengoku rested his left hand on top of his two Katana casually. His right hand lifted to rub the white stubble on his chin as they moved. His ears twitching. He seemed a little lost in thought for a while. Normally the pace they set would be more considerable but for now with Matsu in tow it was necessary to slow it down or carry him. Seeing that image in his head almost made Tengoku chuckle a little. The kid would like blow up if he was forced into anything so embarrassing. Still as they followed their marching orders Tengoku would finally speak up beyond idle conversation about halfway there.

    "When we get there Matsu I want you to stick close to the doctor. Our mission is to protect them so I can't have my attention widely divided between you and them. Seeing as you are my responsibility though.... Zenaku, I'll give you this warning now. I don't believe in sacrificing comrades for the mission. If it's between Matsu and the doctor I will save Matsu. That said I figure that makes you our lead attacker here. Matsu is my responsibility so leave him to me. Don't worry about us and focus on the mission at hand. If anything gets too close, I'll be the lead defender. If anything gets too close to the doctor or Matsu I'll deal with it. Agreed?"
    It was good to have a plan of action before being engaged.


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2020-07-01
    Location : N/A

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Taimatsu Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:10 pm

    Matsu covered his mouth as he yawned. He looked over to Zenaku as he greeted him kindly. Matsu gave a smile before taking his hood down. He placed his smoke in his mouth as he began raking his fingers through his hair. Combing it over to one side. He listened to the two of them talking while he messed with his hair. The occasional cloud of smoke escaped from his lungs.

    Tengoku told Him to stay near the Doctor. Matsu gave him a nod to show he acknowledged what he said and with that came the talk of not sacrificing Matsu over the Doctor. It made him happy to know someone cared but it made him on edge about Zenaku. Is he the type to sacrifice comrades just to complete a mission? He would ask himself. He glanced over at Tengoku "What is this a cure for and why would someone be trying to destroy it and kill the doctors who made it? Is it not a benefit to all nations and clans?" Matsu asked now that his curiosity was running miles around itself as he waited for his reply
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:07 am

    The gang started to walk towards there rendezvous spot where they was supposed to meet the good doctor, from there they would try to escort the doctor from where they are meeting to a isolated lab hidden in the senju forest where the doctor can finish working on a vaccine that is gonna be able to help with this sickness that has been slowly running rampant like mad beast. After a few meters of walking they had stopped for a moment so that tengoku could talk to matsu about staying with the doctor when they was escorting her and that to leave the fighting to zenaku and him. Then Tengoku looked over to zenaku and told him that he was not sure how he took his missions but that under no circumstances would they sacrifice matsu in order to complete the mission. The very thought of sacrificing a comrade just so that they could finish a mission was a outrage and this had pissed zenaku off that tengoku would even think of that.

    Zenaku activated his three tomo sharingan as he glared at tengoku cause he would never give up a fellow ninja of his own village over a success of some mission. " Listen here tengoku i am not sure what kinds of ninja you have worked with before but sacrificing a fellow ninja just to have a successful mission is a outrage. Its true that those who disregard there orders and abandon a mission is trash but those who would abandon a comrade for the sake of a mission is even worse then trash in my book." Zenaku said as he deactivated his sharingan as he looked over to matsu to explain a question he had asked.

    " Money and power Matsu that is the root of why most evil people do what they do. Yes this vaccine is a great thing as it can help all the nations that have fallen ill from this spreading sickness but that right there is a reason for some to steal it cause if they can monopolize it then they could make people pay out the ass just to be saved or have people do unspeakable things just to save there family so as you can see this vaccine is very important not only to the hidden leaf forest but to all of the nations out there both small and major. " Zenaku would explain the best he could.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:01 pm

    Tengoku would frown and feel his body stiffen as Zenaku got in his face. He could feel his own temper rising but someone had recently taught him the value of patience. Normally someone getting in his face with an activated technique was getting throat checked but he knew that would do him no good for their upcoming mission. Instead his fingers would flex as he took a deep breath in through his mouth and a long exhale through his nose. Counting to ten even to prevent his body reacting the way he wanted to. Zenaku might have been a little shit about it but his passions were well placed at least. Falling in line with Tengoku's expressed wishes. No one would be sacrificed today. Comrades as they were tensions were still a little high. So Tengoku would take the time to calm himself quietly while Zenaku spoke to Matsu about the cruel influences of the world. There was always something to be gained if one took it from others it seemed. Desperate people and desperate times. Or simple cruelty once humanity had been abandoned. Tengoku forced himself to see it from outside his own perspective. Perhaps Zenaku had a poor history with missions abandoning squad mates.

    Still it was a comfort that none of them would readily abandon the rest even given the importance of the mission. By the time Zenaku finished his explanation Tengoku had relaxed. Though his arms crossed as he held a more defensive posture. It may be based on passion but Zenaku had still activated a dangerous technique and gotten in his squad mates face. Malicious was a decent word for it so for the time being Tengoku was keeping an eye on the Uchiha. He knew their bloodline was driven by a need to gain power. Power through passion and pain. It led to personalities a little on the darker side. Still despite that Tengoku would speak calmly. "Than we shouldn't dally. Lets continue." With that he would turn and continue walking towards the objective. He knew Matsu would follow and likely given how Zenaku seemed to understand the gravity of the situation he would as well. With that Tengoku would take a breath and with his next step expand out his sensory field to five hundred meters. Picking up the doctor ahead and a couple of other signatures of significance with several dotted signatures with them.

    "The doctor I believe is ahead of us two hundred meters but there is a group closing in on her slowly at four hundred and fifty meters. Both heading in our direction. We need to reach the doctor before they do and keep her moving. Zenaku you are the attack focus. I will be the middle guard for anything that gets passed you. Matsu you are our final line of defense. Your safety and that of the doctor is paramount so nothing you can't handle will get passed me. I promise you this."


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2020-07-01
    Location : N/A

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Taimatsu Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:17 pm

    Matsu would just watch as Zenaku got into his masters face. It was obvious Tengoku struck a nerve in the man and Matsu couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. Once Zenaku got out of Tengoku's face. Matsu leaned in whispering into his Masters ear "I thought i had anger issues" he'd say with another Chuckle. Zenaku shortly after went on to answer Matsu's question. He explained how it was all about the money and and control. The very idea of that made Matsu sick to his stomach. "Well then it's best we don't let that happen now shall we?" Matsu said giving a smile to his companions

    Matsu turned to watch Tengoku who was obviously obviously annoyed with what just happened and rightfully so. He turned and continued their walk and Matsu followed briskly behind him. Tegoku then explained their situation. The doctor was close and behind her was the people sent to attack her. Matsu gave a nod to Tengokus plan and what his role was to be "Understood. Lets pick up the pace then" and with that Matsu's demeanour changed as his adrenaline began to pump. Matsu's energy shot through the roof as he prepared himself mentally for his first mission.
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:57 pm

    The Three ninja had picked up the pace as they headed for the location of there mission, which was to escort a dr to her secret lab so that she could try to come up with a strain to help cure the people who was currently sick not to far away. As they continued on there way Zenaku was not feeling right about the way he just snapped on Tengoku like that, so zenaku would turn his head to face the fox boy. " Listen Tengoku, i just wish to say i am sorry for snapping on you back there, i normally do not do that with my comrades its just the idea of sacrificing there team mates for a mission has always been a trigger for me but i should not have snapped on you and for that i am sorry."

    After he said he was sorry zenaku would look back to in front of him so he could see where he was going, he would have hated to slipped on a tree branch and fell down. From the pace that they was going at then they should be nearing there mission objective very soon. His only concern was what type of ninja was they gonna send to try and stop the good dr.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:13 pm

    Tengoku would glance to Matsu as he mentioned anger issues and smile. It was good to see how the youth of the nation responded to tension between squad mates. Matsu was brushing it off and acknowledging orders. Even Zenaku apologized for his outburst and explained himself. Tengoku would nod like the issue had already fallen off his shoulders. They were all in agreement so it was a non issue. Still Tengoku would speak up as they approached a horse drawn carriage. His voice was calm as his amber eyes glanced to their right.

    "I understand your passion and I will bring us all back alive. This is my promise to you both. Now...we must not let down our guard. We are already behind enemy lines."

    With that the group landed in front of the carriage. A single woman in a lab coat was driving with no passengers but from the smell and sounds of it she had some precious equipment within. The carriage would pull to a stop as she looked them over with a stern expression. Spotting their headbands she would nod to them. "My escort I presume?" she would say coldly. Almost smugly. However Tengoku would merely step next to her as she tensed up. Looming over Tengoku as he smiled warmly up to her. No threat to his movements. He would speak up introducing them.

    "This is my comrade Zenaku and my student Matsu. We are here to insure your safety. However company is already upon us. Keep your head low and Matsu will join you on the carriage. Don't stop until we reach the village. Zenaku and I will keep up."

    With that he looked back up the road. There were about six thugs in furs riding hard towards them on horseback with a seventh on on a thin sickly looking horse at the front of the pack. He had purple veins spread across his face and neck and a patched fur cloak. However Tengoku didn't seem concerned as he nodded to Matsu to get on the carriage. Even as he nodded though something whistled from the tall grass near the road. Almost casually Tengoku would lift his hand as he leaned his head back and snag a kunai out of the air where his face used to be. As he did a shadow would fly out of the tall grass and rise up as if the shadows were liquid to try and strike Tengoku from behind with a black spear. Yet Tengoku would spin and redirect the thrust before placing the sole of his foot into the mans ribs and sending him crashing back to the tall grass. He would hold out the kunai to Matsu all the same as if he didn't just wreck an enemy easily.

    "Use this for now. It's better to be armed than to fight bare handed sometimes. Now get a move on. We will cover you."


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2020-07-01
    Location : N/A

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Taimatsu Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:57 pm

    As they ran Tamatuse's face shown nothing but focus and The closer they got to their mission the more serious he became. While Tengoku and Zenaku finished off their conversation Matsu paid no mind to it. His attention was forward as the Carriage reached them. Tengoku introduced Matsu and Zenaku to the doctor they were there to protect. Matsu gave a warm smile to the woman and a casual hello just before one of the attackers tried to take Tengoku by surprise and before Matsu even had time to react the man was sent flying and casually a Kunai was handed to matsu and as he took it he spoke "Next time we spar remind me to be careful not to piss you off" he said with a chuckle as he hoped onto the Carriage motioning to the doctor to get the carriage moving

    "Keep this carriage moving no matter what" he would explain as he climbed onto the back of the Carriage. With his hand that is free he would reach into his pulling out his pack of smokes placing one in his mouth and placing the pack back into his pocket pulling his lighter out and lighting his smoke. He narrowed his eyes as he scanned from his left to right looking for more attackers. As he scanned four shrunken where thrown at him from the tall grass. Two from the left and two from the right. Behind them followed the attackers as the charged the carriage. Matsu with his free hand activated his exploding palm to deflect the shuriken from the left and with the Kunai the ones from the left but missed one. The shuriken he failed to deflect stuck into his side. Matsu let out a yell of pain as the two hopped onto the carriage.

    There was a moment before they attacked him as he stood between the two of them "Give up boy. Let use take this carriage and you can live" one of them said. Matsu just began to laugh as he reached around to his side ripping the shuriken out and tossing it to the side. "You see The problem is. I'm not stuck up here with you. You're stuck up here with me" A grin formed from cheek to cheek as he quickly turned to the one that spoke and threw a series of punches starting from his stomach and working his way up. He finished uppercutting him sending him off the Carriage. He then quickly turned on his heal to kick the other but his leg was caught by the man. He held his leg up and punched Matsu's wounded side over and over. With each punch Matsu cried out in pain. Matsu reached forward with one hand grabbing him by the collar. His other hand he thrusted into the. With his one handed sealing of Snake Rabbit Horse. A bolt of lightning struck his hand traveling from that hand to his attacker. Frying him on the spot. Matsu's leg was released and he placed it on the ground as he pushed the smoking unconscious body of the man of the cart. His arm once more wrapped around his body as he held his wound


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    LIGHTNING RELEASE: LIGHTNING ROD::
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Melee
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake -> Rabbit -> Horse
    Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which travels through their body transferring the electricity to the body of the opponent. This can also be used without physical contact, in which case the user's body is electrified, electrocuting anything that comes in contact with them.
    Weaknesses: Requires physical contact

    EXPLODING PALM::
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: D
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Close Contact
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Explosion Release
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification:
    Requirements: Explosion Release/Earth Release
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals:
    Description: The user creates a small explosion in their palm to deflect projectile. If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown kunai back at the enemy.
    Weaknesses: The strength of the blast will knock back thrown projectiles but the technique has very little offensive power. Weapons infused with Raiton techniques C Rank and above will be able to power through this technique
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 pm

    Zenaku and the group approached the meeting area and they ran into the doctor. He heard tengoku explain that from here on out they would have to be very careful. Zenaku nodded agreeing with tengoku would say, as they was walking the young uchiha noticed a horse pulled carriage coming towards them and sitting in the driver seat was a young to some what middle aged lady, she had on a white lab coat and had long black hair with half moon glasses on her face, she would push them back up onto her face as she looked down to the three ninja.

    She had asked them if they was there escorts but she spoke in a cold tune which made zenaku think she must be a very lonely and cold woman. Tengoku would introduce zenaku and matsu to the good doctor as matsu rode in the buggy as tengoku would walk quickly behind the buggy. Zenaku knew that for a ninja being hidden and silent could help a lot so zenaku would signal to tengoku that he was heading up into the tree,s as they would keep ahead of the buggy so he could keep a look out for any danger that would be coming there way.

    Just then he looked up the road to see some men on horse back, they did not look to dangerous but there was something odd about the man in the front of the pack tho for the mean time zenaku would help the team take out the men on horse back. Zenaku would take a hand and he would reach into a pouch behind his back, he grabbed some throwing stars then threw them out from the tree line and they stuck in to some of the men on the horses and he watched them fall on to the ground.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:24 pm

    Tengoku would watch the cart take off with his student and the doctor and get a signal from Zenaku that the man was taking up another position. Tengoku would nod in return before suddenly he would draw his katana to his right. As if from thin air a man would attack with a two handed swing and slam into Tengoku's defense. The impact causing the ground under Tengoku's feet to crater slightly. Then in a gust of wind the man faded from view again. Tengoku would take a breath and ready himself. His opponent was a stealth hit an run type. Slowly taking a stance among the high grass as he waited. Listening as he needed to hold the focus of an enemy like this. Matsu wasn't ready to take him on and Zenaku was too busy covering the rear from a distance. With a rustle of grass Tengoku would turn and parry another one. Eyes meeting the cold grey stare of his opponent. Only for a moment before he faded from sight again. They were cold eyes of an experienced killer but with another gust of wind he was simply gone from sight. Faded like a ghost.

    Suddenly the pace would pick up. The man would appear and attack and fade again in quick succession. Only really appearing at the moment of striking and then gone in an instant. Tengoku was shifting calmly through forms as at this point it was as if the sparks of their swords clashing were filling the air around him. The enemy speaking as if they were confident in their victory. "You can barely manage to defend against me. You have no chance of stopping all of us. Even now my men are attacking your boy." As the man finished speaking Tengoku would glance over in time to see Matsu in the distance victorious but holding his bleeding side. The enemy saw this as an opportunity but had no idea of the rage that filled Tengoku. As the man came to clash with Tengoku again suddenly Tengoku's grip on his sword tightened. Electricity crackled around him as he frowned and took a deep and very angry breath. With a sudden flash the enemies sword was cut at the guard by Tengoku's Tetsudashi steel. He would look in shock for a moment before moving to fade from sight once more.

    However even as the man disappeared Tengoku would reach out with his free hand and seem to pluck him from thin air. His hand wrapped around the mans neck as he gagged in surprise. Amber eyes turning to look to him before Tengoku would speak in a low voice. "I was only holding your attention. If you thought fading from my eyes would save you....You were up against the wrong opponent. Normally I don't like killing...but you hurt my student.....for that there is a price to be paid."

    The man would go wide eyes and pound at Tengoku's arm holding him to no avail as Tengoku sheathed his sword. Calling out to Zenaku. "I need you to use a big jutsu. Cut off everyone chasing us and make it impossible to pursue us. I'll handle this one." With that Tengoku would let go of the man. As he fell from being held in the air the ground beneath Tengokus feet would crater. His right knee filling with chakra as he raised it into the mans abdomen. The shockwave from the sound of the impact would carry all the way to both his allies as the man spit up blood. However Tengoku was far from done. As the man lifted back about three meters Tengoku would charge forward. Shoulder checking him in the general torso and sending him flying through the tall grass after the buggy. Flying far faster than the horses. However Tengoku sped right along side the man who already had his eyes rolling back and blood running from his mouth. Likely with several broken bones. Tengoku would open his fist before slamming his palm into the spine of the man. A loud crack echoing as the man shot upwards. Tengoku would make a point of looking to the men hiding in the grass. No longer hidden by the mans chakra suppression.

    The men would see this from the enemy and those in the tall grass would hesitate before one of their leaders fell back to the ground and Tengoku would brace himself before slamming his palm into the chest of the dead man. The impact so hard it put an indent in the back of the enemy and flattened the grass revealing everyone. They stared in shock as Tengoku let the man who was beyond dead drop to his side. "Flee" he stated in a calm tone before the men dropped their weapons and ran.

    Taijutsu used:
    Name: Rising Knee
    Rank: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Arhat Fist
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A simple technique where the user drives their knee upwards into an opponent's abdomen.

    Boosts Strength by +2 advantages.

    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Shoulder Charge
    Rank: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 3 m.+
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Arhat Fist
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The user throws all their weight behind a shoulder thrust aimed at driving their opponent off their feet. The user may choose to further enhance the strength of their impact by rushing their opponent by at least three meters.

    Boosts Strength by +2 advantages. Boosts Strength by +1 tier if charged at least three meters.

    Weaknesses: In order to benefit from the charging bonus you must rush your opponent in a straight line.

    Name: Slamming Palm
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Arhat Fist
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The user thrusts their palm in an upwards motion at their opponent. This is used most frequently to knock their opponent into the air or perhaps to knock them unconscious.

    Boosts Strength for the thrust by +1 tier.

    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Shatter Palm
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Arhat Fist
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The user thrusts their palm towards their opponent in an attempt to damage them or break through their guard.

    Boosts Strength for the thrust by +1 tier.

    Weaknesses: N/A


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Taimatsu
    Taimatsu

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2020-07-01
    Location : N/A

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Taimatsu Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:51 pm

    Matsu fell to a kneel as he held his wound. He would take off his top and examine the damage. It was deep and still bleeding quite a lot but it wasn't fatal but boy did it hurt. He took his shirt and folded it up placing it over the wound to help stop the bleeding. He would go from kneeling to sitting with his legs crossed. Watching behind for more attackers or his comrades but it was oddly quiet. No more attackers and nothing of his comrades. Then the the grass flattened.

    Matsu would watch as what was left of the men scattered and ran like cowards and with that he collapsed backwards. Letting out a smoke filled sigh of relief as his head bounced a bit with each bump and rock hit. Shortly after they came to a . Matsu stood up and hopped off the cart as the Doctor said they had arrived. Matsu nodded "Alright hurry up and get it inside. I'm going to wait for my comrades here" he said with a smile as the Doctor began and shortly after finished taking the medicine inside. Matsu removed his shirt and examined his wound once more. It had stopped bleeding and was bruised to hell but he didn't need to worry for it much longer
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 28

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Jin Misukage Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:19 pm

    Things looked to be going good, they managed to stop the bandits but then some more was coming and that was when he heard tengoku ask him to use a big jutsu to stop the other bad guys from following them from behind so zenaku smiled as he jumped up in to the sky as he preformed some hand signs. " Fire style fire ball jutsu." Zenaku would yell out as he fired the jutsu down and as it hit the ground it basically created a wall of fire that was stopping any of the bad guys from being able to get though, but then some was walking right though. " You guys go ahead and get the dr out of here, i can take care of these guys, this way you dont have to worry about being followed." Zenaku would say as he started to fight the low level grunts coming at him, he knew that matsu would not be able to fight this many people right now cause the last time he saw him he noticed that he was holding his side and how he was reacting he would say that it was a pretty deep one at that.

    But to it all he was able to beat up the grunts so he turned around and followed the tracks and before he knew it he arrived at the secret lab of the Dr, so he went inside and saw that the Dr was finished with her stuff so now they would just need to get back to konoha with out being attacked. Lucky enough for them the bandits that had been chasing her seemed to have stopped, he was not really sure why but there could be any reason behind it. They probably saw the three's strength and decided to back down but they would not know what the problem could be any thing. It was now 4 hours later and the three of them and the Dr got back to the konoha village. " Not sure about you 3 but i shall be heading out, oh btw tengoku do not worry about the paper work i will get that. Sooo see ya lot." With that zenaku vanished from where he was and headed towards the hokage building.

    ( Exited thread.)


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku

    Posts : 240
    Join date : 2020-02-06

    Protect the Vaccine Empty Re: Protect the Vaccine

    Post by Tengoku Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:36 pm

    Tengoku would watch the lot of them flee before Zenaku did as he asked and cut off pursuit for most of the enemy with a rather large fireball. He suggested the two of them go ahead and let him deal with stragglers. He stated this but of course Tengoku would shake his head and smile. Crossing his arms as he stayed the middle point between the two in case either needed support. However it seemed no one was overtaking the cart anymore and Zenaku was easily capable of dispatching the rest until they fled. Once they met up and the doctor got settled in Zenaku would offer to take care of the paperwork and bid them farewell. Tengoku would nod before waiting until the man left. Only then would he turn to Matsu when they were alone. Speaking with a smile.

    "You did great. Now I want you to head to the hospital before you head home. Even small wounds can fester if left unattended. Our pay will be sent to the house once Zenaku finishes the report so don't worry about that. Just look forward to some dinner alright? I have something else to attend to as well so I will take my leave of you now."

    Fondly he would reach out and mess up Matsu's hair before winking and with a burst of wind he was gone. Faded with his immense speed from sight as he went on his errand. The mission was finished and the enemy was either dead or heading for the hills....but Tengoku was tracking them. He wanted more answers than just letting them go.

    Exit thread
    6 posts at 15 exp a post (3 participants) = 90
    90 +25 exp (Mission complete) = 115 exp


    _________________
    Character Name: Shinku Tengoku
    Spendable Experience: 155
    Total Experience: 3,655
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,855,000

    Stats:
    Strength: A
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B ++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A++

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:59 pm