Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Snake Contract

Orochi Risu
    Orochi Risu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton|Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 7,800

Snake Contract Empty Snake Contract

Post by Orochi Risu Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm

nvm

Last edited by Orochi Risu on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Snake Contract Empty Re: Snake Contract

Post by Kim Chang-Min Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Orochi Risu wrote:Contract Name: Orochi no keiyaku
    Type: animal
    Specimen: snake
    Culture/Lore: The snakes hail from the Ryuchi caves and have for centuries passed been bitter rivals to the toads of mount myoboku. Lead by the Great White Snake sage, the snakes of the ryuchi caves have prospered through the eras and both their wisdom in medicine and poison have been sought after by many aspiring shinobi.
    Element(s): Doton, suiton
    Designated Skill: Kuchiyose
    Summoning Method: Snakes are summoned by drawing blood and either making the required handseals to summon them or by drawing with blood over an already existing summoning seal. When the user reaches B class, any snake of B rank or lower no longer needs handseals.
    Requirements: N/A
    Drawbacks: Being coldblooded creatures, snakes have a slight disadvantage against Hyouton users, so any summoning jutsu in the presence of an Ice user is raised by one rank.
    Holders: Orochi Risu

Unfortunately the Snake Contract is a Restricted Contract meaning that it is not up for registration at the moment.
    Orochi Risu
    Orochi Risu

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton|Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 7,800

Post by Orochi Risu Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:43 am

It's not mentioned in any restrictions and you didn't mention it earlier when I talked about it on discord, so this won't do.

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:43 am

Orochi Risu wrote:It's not mentioned in any restrictions and you didn't mention it earlier when I talked about it on discord, so this won't do.

Im pretty sure i made that pretty clear in chat and if there was any misunderstanding I apologize. I will add that to the restrictions list as well to clear up any future confusion. But yeah registering Snakes are a no go unfortunately, they will be up for grabs like any other plot event where others have a fair chance to to get them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:13 am