Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A New Home?

Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

A New Home?  Empty A New Home?

Post by Akari Chinoike Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:14 pm

Madrigal moved through the corridor, following a guide that was directing him to the Mizukage's office. Apparently the location of the office within the complex changed on a weekly basis to prevent information of where exactly the Mizukage's office was from successfully getting out. Or rather, it prevented any such information from being accurate after a certain window. Of course that truly meant was that one had to take out the entire complex at once. However it did certainly limit what one could do in regards to an assassination attempt. The guide moved up to a door and knocked diffidently. He'd placed the appointment for this meeting a week or so ago when he arrived in the village, intent upon following all rules and procedures and not trying to rush his way in. He'd simply stayed in a hotel while his meeting date slowly inched closer to the day. Now it was here, and Madrigal wore his usual attire of a black, well fitted suit, pants, and shoes. The letter from the Hokage granting his permission for him to transfer officially to Kirigakure's ranks was within his breast pocket.

Once he was finally allowed in, he would bow politely, hand over heart. "Good morning Lady Mizukage. My name is Madrigal, and I hope to transfer to your village. Originally, I'm a genin from Konohagakure, however I have my Hokage's permission to join your forces permanently should you agree. I have the paperwork signed by him here." He would say, politely setting his hand over his breast pocket but not taking it out quite yet. It wasn't an impolite gesture but one of pragmatism. One didn't start taking things out of pockets and such in front of a foreign head of state without making sure they understood what you were taking out and where you were taking it out from. Less pointy things inside of you that way.

Provided she gave permission, Madrigal would withdraw the letter from his breast pocket and step to the desk and politely hand it to her. The letter would have the Hokage's seal on it, unbroken and within it would be the following letter.

Letter:

At the bottom the Hokage's signature would be scrawled across it. Of course the arrangement was dependent upon Kirigakure accepting Madrigal as a shinobi for them of course. So he would have to see if this 'Hana' was willing to do so. If not, he wasn't sure what he would do. Perhaps spend more time with Zoe at the Heavenly Emporium? Maybe.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 am