Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kumo v. Mockingbird/Kiri

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Kumo v. Mockingbird/Kiri Empty Kumo v. Mockingbird/Kiri

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:10 am

RULING: Summons will have a flight cap of 750 meters. The flight rules don't specify what is covered and while I agree summons should be given far more leeway than what is pictured I think its unfair to give them zero flight cap period. A summon is closer to a technique than it is to a pet. The animals in the pet system are literal animals that have no special abilities and are thus far easier to take down which serves as a balancing factor for their elevation. Techniques, Summons, Engineered items are custom and magical in scope giving them a potentially unlimited number of attributes. They are harder to bring down and attack and thus require some kind of balancing factor. 750 is 250 meters more than the listed cap which I think is fairly generous and fair but a cap of Zero is unreasonable to me.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Kumo v. Mockingbird/Kiri Empty Re: Kumo v. Mockingbird/Kiri

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:54 am

RULING: The CCTV cameras that were set up throughout Moonspire managed to catch all of the footage up to the first round. Given Damien's post that the cameras would be destroyed soon and his subsequent actions of getting a view from the airship's window, it stands to reason that the cameras would not last long enough to see Hana's usage of Water Mirror. Additionally, these cameras would not be able to pick up minute details such as whether the individuals possessed certain Doujutsu. As such, it cannot be seen that one of the perpetrators has a Sharingan and another has the Rinnegan. The cameras will be able to pick up general physical descriptions, the various techniques cast in the first round before Damien's first post, and the giant summons with Rinnegan.

This ruling was upheld on appeal.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am