Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad Empty A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:38 am

Appearance:

Mission Details:

The air was much colder and dryer than the Land of Water, something Hana remembered fondly in her last visit here. She bundled up well to not feel uncomfortable, and her body was hardened to endure this climate. The village looked much nicer now, something she could appreciate from the outside of the gates. Approaching the front she held a long decorative box accompanied with a large red ribbon and a card. The length of the box was about that of a sword. Approaching the security checkpoint she would sign in and do whatever was necessary to gain entry into Tetsumura. Once she gained clearance she would follow the road signs and landmarks to locate a building large and expensive that screams 'This is where authority is.'

[Enter Tetsumura]

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Ryo: 10,000

A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad Empty Re: A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Hana traveled down the main road and would retrace her steps it took to arrive here. Back in the bitter cold, yet she had no other choice. Her clothing was sufficient, but she imagined once she got back to the ship she would wants to take shelter for the rest of the evening. There was much she needed to discuss with Akihiro, mainly what his sidekick or whatever was doing on this sensitive quest she specifically asked him for. She would inquire tomorrow, though, as today was quite a day.

[Travel | Land of Iron - Full Earth (48 hrs) - Full Fire (48 hrs) - Full Lightning (48 hrs) - Northeast Lightning Country | 144 hrs divided by 2 due to Corvette = 72 hrs.]

[Exit w/Crew]

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: a looot

A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad Empty Re: A Very Special Delivery For a Very Special Lad

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Akihiro followed Hana into the boat, always keeping Ikomiki at his side. He imagined that due to the cat-like nature of the girl she wouldn't be a huge fan of water, but it wasn't like they had much of a choice. If things got too terrible for Ikomiki, Akihiro could just teleport her back to the village but he was hoping it wouldn't come to that.

After they got on the boat he'd lend her his cloak. It was going to be a journey after all, and he didn't want her to be cold during all that time. He too had a lot of questions to ask Hana, mainly about what the hell they were doing sailing from the land of Iron and where they were sailing to. But that could wait a day, he supposed. The one thing he made sure he did was to mark a rock and bury it near the beach where the ship was, and place another one on Ikomiki.

[Exit]
    Used FTG, placed 2 formulas.

Post by Ikomiki Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Ikomiki followed Hana and Akihiro to the boat. With his infinite wisdom he was able to correctly deduce that she wasn’t a fan of water, something that she hadn’t had to deal with much since that one run in with a battle next to a river at the Chunin Exams. The fact that she was still holding onto his hand, having never let go, could be taken as a physical sign of her emotions as she boarded the boat with him. He would happily take his cloak as it was offered to her, swaddling it carefully around her torso to keep as warm and safe as possible. Or at least she felt safer like this.

Akihiro and Hana would likely spend a good deal of time talking, but Ikomiki would mostly spend her time keeping to herself in the background. She was listening, of course, but she wasn’t an active part of the discussion. She wasn’t the brains after all, mostly just being Akihiro’s sidekick that would effectively be his assistant here.

[Exit]

Post by Chigetsu Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:48 pm

The harbor was the first place he went. It was where they had come from, after all. It was a long journey, and the only way to effectively travel was by boat. And given Kirigakure was on an island the only possible way to get to the mainland anyway was by boat. With the warmer clothing that Oda had given him he remained snugged up close and tight, wrapping the warmer wool around him close to preserve all body heat he could as he progressed out into the snow. Already he could feel the bits of frost forming at his legs and feet. If he stayed around too long it would progress into frostbite fast. For some reason it felt so much colder now that he was alone.

And he was truly alone. Hana wasn’t just gone, the ship that they had come here on was too. It at least solved the mystery of where she went. She must have ran off to the harbor and sailed off… Leaving him here, alone. Stranded with Samurai hostile to shinomi and Kirigakure shinobi in particular… In the snow, sub-zero temperatures, when he was a Hozuki.

For a while he would just stare out into harbor, looking at the empty space where the Kirigakure vessel had been. Maybe it would just be better if he stayed here and waited until he froze to death.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:00 pm

The wind blew violently for a couple of seconds, carrying with it the cold air that gave Akihiro chills and possibly frostbites. God damn did he hate the Land of Iron. The weather had been so much more pleasant in the Land of Fire... but Hana had asked him ti pick up something in Iron real quick. Sometimes he wondered if the Flying Thunder God technique was less of a blessing and more of a curse.

Oh well, at least he'd be able to open a sort of taxi business when he finally retired from the shinobi life. But considering his age, that could still take quite a while. Either way he materialized at the beach, right above where he had buried the marked rock. He'd glance around, not exactly sure of who or what he was looking for. Hana hadn't been very specific, and to be honest he didn't even have a chance to ask questions.

Immediately his eyes would spot a pink braid. Now *that* was unusual...and if it was unusual then it probably was a good place to start. Akihiro would wave at the pink head.

"Oyyeee, are you Chigetsu?" He'd ask, gesturing him to come over to him.

Post by Chigetsu Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:06 pm

The pink haired male would turn as Akihiro approached, purple eyes straining at the sudden unannounced presence. It was as if this guy just appeared out of nowhere. It took every fiber in his body to not just immediately aim a water gun at him from the sheer surprise and fear of being snuck up on like this… Chigetsu was no beginning at this shinobi business after all, at least not anymore. After having won the Chunin Exams he couldn’t claim to not know what he was doing anymore.

His eyes would scan back and forth, looking for any others that might have suddenly appeared. Not only that, but for some reason there were no footsteps in the snow. Either he had used some advanced form of chakra control to walk on top of the snow to get here, just like how people walked on top of water, or… The black hair and general appearance didn’t leave much room for guessing in Chigetsu’s mind. He knew exactly who this guy was, just based on his reputation alone. It was hard not to hear about someone so famous, even for someone as uninvolved as Chigetsu.

... I am.” His voice was a squeak, a bit cautious of the situation. “Chigetsu Hozuki… You’re Akihiro Uchiha, aren’t you? You aren’t here to kill me, are you?

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Akihiro raised an eyebrow at Chigetsu's evident distress. Blissfully ignorant at how close he had come to being water gunned, the Sparrow looked over at his own body. Did he have such a threatening look that people wondered whether he'd come to kill them whenever he appeared? What had ever done to deserve such a tainted rep-oh. Oh wait, right. It seemed Kirigakure no Sato's residents were still bitter about the "Gate Incident". "Oh, erm, no. I mean yes. I mean-" he found himself suddenly wondering what he could do to improve his reputation and so lost in thought that he became lost in speech too, a rare occurrence for the Sparrow.

"Wait!" he'd hold up his hands. "What I mean is: Yes, I am Akihiro. And no, I'm not here to kill you. " Maybe the easiest solution would be to have that imprinted on cards he could just give out to people. "I'm here because Hana asked me to pick you up. I assume whatever you had to do here is done?" He'd ask, as he walked towards Chigetsu. Akihiro had gestured Hana's lover so that Chigetsu could come to him, but he seemed hesitant.

From up close, his appearance was also...odd. Akihiro suddenly found himself glad to know this person's name, so he wouldn't need to venture out in pronouns. "Well let's go then, do take my arm." He'd offer Chigetsu his arm as a gentleman would offer a lady. As he did tho, a thought crossed his mind, one which he ended up saying out loud. "Although if I had come to kill you, I wouldn't have told you anyway,right?"

Post by Chigetsu Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 pm

Yes?” Chigetsu’s body tensed the moment Akihiro said that. His hand rose up, finger in the shape of a gun that was instantly leveled towards Akihirio’s center of mass just about as fast as Chi was capable of. Akihiro had just effectively (accidentally) admitted to being here to kill Chigetsu, and already the anxiety was setting in faster than the speed of lightning. The only thing that stopped a bullet being fired out towards the Uchiha was his holding up his hands and yelling for Chigetsu to wait. If Akihiro had spoken a moment or two later it would have been messy, but fortunately he was able to use his superior coordination to talk very fast. With the words streaming from his mouth Chigetsu would pause, understanding slowly coming to him.

Hana asked … you to come pick me up? Why?” His eyes narrowed now, suspicious replacing his earlier emotion of fear. Chigetsu never lowered his hand from it’s gun position. “So… She must have run off with you and took the boat then, right? That’s why I’m stranded here... You were the person the samurai told me had whisked her away…

Slowly he approached, not daring to lower his hand, although he wouldn’t just take Akihiro’s hand yet. He got closer though, very close.

... What were you doing with Hana, Akihiro?

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Akihiro eyed Chigetsu's hand. He knew about the water pistol technique, so for a moment he considered activating his Sharingan. But he also knew that this had partially been his fault, by messing up his speech he had confused Chigetsu. So it was understandable that he had reacted the way he did. What he didn't quite understand was why Chigetsu's finger was still pointed at him after he had cleared up the situation. Truly, Kirigakure no Sato people were all nuts. But alas, they made for valuable allies and quite the fun company. Not that he was having a lot of fun at the moment.

The Sparrow shrugged at Chigetsu's first question. "I don't know, I assume she doesn't want to leave you out here freezing in the cold." He'd watch as Chigetsu approached him even further until they were in each other's personal space. Truly Akihiro felt invaded. "Well she asked me to come here, and I did, and then yes we took the boat." He could understand why Chgetsu was mad: Clearly he didn't enjoy being left stranded out here while Hana got away. And to make things worse, Akihiro had sunk the ship.

"What we did was her idea too, I thought it was an odd request at first but-" He'd pause for a moment. He didn't know Chigetsu's rank and Hana had made it quite clear she didn't want these events discussed with others. And she had a point too, Akihiro wouldn't want Hana to discuss their activities with other Konoha ninjas either. "Actually I'm not at liberty to say what we were doing. But you can ask her in a bit."

Post by Chigetsu Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 pm

"What we did was her idea too, I thought it was an odd request at first but- Actually I'm not at liberty to say what we were doing. But you can ask her in a bit.”

Just hearing that confirmed his worst fears. The tension that had built up inside him would be released, and slowly his hand, and the finger gun, would be released. There was no point in trying to shoot Akihiro. Not like he would probably be able to do anything to him anyway. Akihiro was a legendary shinobi. Chigetsu wouldn’t have a chance. He would just sigh, and reluctantly take Akihiro’s arm.

Alright. Let’s go then.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:54 pm

For a moment there it seemed like Akihiro's entire life and shinobi career were about to end due to a communication issue and jealously. Luckily one could always count on Chigetsu's lack of confidence to save the day. The man had won the Chuunin Exams tournament and still that didn't seem to be enough to boost his confidence. Maybe Hana should hand out more and better compliments.

Either way, Akihiro got hesitant for a moment, until Chigetsu calmed down and took his arm. "Alright then, hang on tight and prepare for the journey. It'll be over in an instant but some people can get dizzy or nauseous after their first time. Do try to not puke on me, please."

And with those words, Akihiro and Chigetsu would vanish towards the napkin Hana was sure to still have on her pocket, because she simply looked like that kind of woman. And gods be willing she'd never get rid of it, because that napkin could very well one day be the difference between life and death.

[Exit-> Kirigakure, mark in Hana's pocket]

Post by Chigetsu Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:58 pm

He only knew about the Flying Thunder God seal from that one embarrassing moment that the Hokage sent out fliers about how the seal worked and that Akihiro was a dangerous missing-nin, so he had never really thought about how it worked. Not even really now did he think about it, having resigned himself to his own depressing thoughts instead of worrying about the journey ahead. The basics were all he needed to know. The mentions of being nauseous or puking were things that flew over his head, not paying any attention to them despite the fact that he probably should have.

[Exit -> Kirigakure]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm