Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Birthday Girl

Lily
    Lily

Village : N/A

Birthday Girl Empty Birthday Girl

Post by Lily Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:20 am

"What are you doing outside of your hole girl?"

It was the off-season, or so the pre-teen had heard, so her time in her hole was slowed a lot. But that was okay. Today was a special day, and off-days she was able to celebrate a special day. In fact it was so special she wore her fancy outdoor outfit as she went about her day, her fancy black dress with white and purple-red. And given the event, she was allowed to go to the fancy drink bar in the pit.

"My birthday today. I get to have free adult drink today."

It wasn't her real birthday, no that was a different special day. No today was her birth from the small pits to the big girl one, something about being allowed into the adult matches.

"Huh, congrats kid. In that case while we'd normally wait another year for this, you've been hear long enough I think it's about time we give you a gift. Your very own Adult Name"

The girl lit up from this. For years many bodies called her 'child', 'pit fiend' or even 'Sis', but to have her own name was a sign she had done well. The man behind the counter gave her a drink that smelled nice with a straw inside. She liked the straw, it was a purple-red that matched her tattoos.

"How about...Sierra? No, not that. Yui? Gods no we don't need a reminder of that event. Maybe...Lily, like your hair? Lily would nod, liking the name. "Very well then Lily. I'll get some paperwork done for your full name, but henceforth you are now Lily."

"Lily! Sis like the name Lily!" Lily was fun. Lil-ly. She had read the name. It was a fun, alliter-all-alliti. A fun name to think and say.

"Very good kid, but you better drink up before you have to go back. Wouldn't want your champion to be waiting." She's nod and take a sip from her fun purple-red straw.

"Mhm! Imma beat up Nee-san and become new champion and then become campion of chamiopns!" She'd move the straw, bored by how slow it was and chug the entire drink down. "And then, Imma become Champion of the biggest pit in water-land, Kiri!"

{Exit}

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:56 pm