Welcome Guest! You have made 45 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Bandit Hunt

    Bernie
    Bernie

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 183
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

    Bandit Hunt Empty Bandit Hunt

    Post by Bernie Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:07 pm

    Mission Name: Find the Lair
    Mission Type: Reconnaissance
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Locate the enemy base.
    Description: A large group of bandits is terrorizing several locals not far from the village. Go and investigate as best you can to try and locate the base of operations for the bandits, but do not engage. They are noted to be powerful and large in number, making escape your number one priority if you are discovered. If captured, Konoha will do what it can to recover you.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin

    Wanting to get the first of his two missions out of the way, the Hyuga head had made his way out of the gates and already activated his yes as he looked around for signs of the bandits that he needed to look for. It was slow going, as while his eyes were strong in sight they still lacked in perception, and he knew he could easily miss a clue if he wasn't careful.

    Being able to see nearly 10 km out was a huge advantage for any shinobi, and given that it was a recon mission Chika figure that this would be a very very simple mission. He began his search going Southward as that he was going to slowly make its way up to the farm hand for the latter mission. Slowly but surely as his puppets followed him each find the nature was truly nice to look at, but nature would have to wait.

    He see the bandits in his penetrative vision, or at least the remains of their camp. It was a fairly large camp, but something was off. Despite the size of their location, there were not as many bandits as he would have expected. Continuing to look around he'd eventually getting range for proper telescopic vision and that's when you saw it: A map of the area as well as instructions. They were the ones attacking at the farm hand that he was going to be helping out later. Realizing that he'd need to move fast, he'd activate his chakra strings and started to book it, his puppets in tow.

    {Exit}



    Byakugan Stage 4; 0.3 CP
    Chakra Strings; -1 CP


    _________________
    Bernie, Amandi Entrepreneur:

    Character: Higashikuni 'Bernie' Amandi
    Class: D
    Renown: 1,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: D

    Updates: Link

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:59 pm