Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Otsutuki, Naitome

Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Village : Kirigakure

Otsutuki, Naitome Empty Otsutuki, Naitome

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:31 pm

Name: Naitome (Otsutuki)
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title:  N/A

Clan: Otsutsuki
    Bloodline:  Rinnegan, Animal Path
    Skill(s):  
    Katon
    Suiton
    Raiton
    Doton
    Fuuton
    Ninjutsu
    Taijutsu

1 for bloodline, trading three skills for all elements

Purchasing with the remaining 450 left over experience:
    Black Receivers: 200 XP
    Six Paths of Pain: 250 XP

O Remaining XP
    Stats:

Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

God Of Shinobi: A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one-tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance:
    Otsutuki, Naitome MjAEYudJO4A2d5xXs1QMv-N4DuHh2QiXEPxB2w75C9wUcdak8H4HoZ4h1kqGvNP3LGpa

Naitome has fairly colored skin followed by mostly white in natural hair that flows down his back and is quite long and stylish. The color of his eyes is the remnants of the color of the Rinngan with a single ring around the iris which looks as if it belongs there and not omitting to the fact it’s a Rinnegan cause it is incomplete. Naitome has attractive facial features, and six magatama designs tattooed on his collarbones to resemble a necklace. Much like his ancestors from the moon.

The man usually dresses in clothing typical of the Ōtsutsuki clan, consisting of a white, high-collared kimono with a black obi, over which he wears a pale green sash tied at the right shoulder.  Beneath his robes, he wears black fingerless gloves, long black pants, and black shinobi sandals.

History: The man birthed from the Otsutsuki clan on the moon, it was from his birth that his mother and father claimed that their son Naitome was a gift from the gods themselves and will be destined to be the god who smites those who oppose the rights of the clan. Those can be skewed views obviously based on the variety of the Otsutsuki clan. As the child trained under the strict tutelage of his mother and father who are completely nameless to history for reasons beyond even Naitome’s knowledge. As he was always bred to be the stand out from his mother and father.

He, of course, didn’t agree with this but his mother and father had to assure him that this is fate. And, that despite he is retaining basic human nature in compassionate feelings for his makers. They made him eventually see that they were only vessels for Naitome’s rise to power. That eventually, Naitome would have to stain his hands with their blood in order to do so. They knew this was difficult for him so they just trained him in all of the basic elements awarded by those of their linage.

As the date of his “rite” was impending. His mother and father sat him down explaining to the young man at the age of fifteen what the rite of passage was for the Otsutsuki of the moon. That the firstborn kills their makers, absorbing their knowledge, abilities, and the knowledge of The Rinnegan and its the purpose of the Otsutsuki. He will then leave the moon shortly after to start a new life in the world of Shinobi. That he must remember three things.

1. These Shinobi are not of our elk will never understand the Otsutsuki. Do not fault them for not understanding or knowing. Instead, remember that you come from a long line of former Otsutsuki who in some way brought harm or brought peace to their world.
    2. You must be mindful of Otsutsuki and those who also possess the Rinnegan. They will try to take it from you in their own personal quest to bring harm or peace to the world.
    3. Son, you will be expected to protect the world when it comes time. You will know what is your path and that meaning when the time comes. For the Sage is the know-all and be all of.

With that being said, they sat down in a formal Japanese position with their backs to Naitome. Instructing him that the time for destiny has come. He is to take their blood and let it stain his hands. Yes, it will be difficult. Yes, it will hurt. But, its the way to the path of enlightenment known as the Rinnegan. With tears in his eyes, Naitome severed the head of his mother and father by systematically breaking both their necks. As he stood over their lifeless corpse, he proceeded to bury them on the moon in makeshift graves after destroying their eyes as instructed by his mother and father. The first ring of The Rinnegan slowly grew around the innermost part of his once clear violet eyes creating a dark ring that would come to be known to those around him that know no better as his iris.

It was then that a ghostly apparition appeared, of his mother and father using their last remaining life force to do two things. Fulfill the task of Sage by transporting Naitome to earth where he would end up in the village known as Kirigakure. The second part of their final bits of power before they finally transcend to the next nirvana of life. Was to impart mentally with the current Raikage that this boy is in their care now. And, it was just so. As they departed he would start living his normal life as a Shinobi of Kirigakure. His ideas were still his but since Naitome had the ability to adapt he quickly adjusted to shinobi life and the way of this planet overtime despite being an otherworldly being. He would eventually work his way up to the rank of Jonin for the village before long.

Personality: The man known as Naitome can be quite kind natured by default but his upbringing and the fact he has blood on his hands has made him cold in nature when it comes to battle. The man is interested in understanding all things being a curious alien that he is and quickly assimilates everything he learns to some degree. He doesn’t care much for frivolous rivalries. However, Naitome does believe in protecting the weak and protecting things from destruction.

Roleplay Sample: "Sure you can. Age is more than just a number. Sometimes it comes with attitude. You've been old since I was a kid, Seto."

A smile crept across Seto's lips as he brought the flask up to his lips, taking a swig of the alcoholic contents it contained. It may come as a shock or not with him drinking. It's a rarity in itself to see him out in public doing it. I mean, who's gonna arrest the guy? The Konohagakure Police Force? He then pulled the flash from his lips as the man circled around to stand next to him. Seto wasn't looking at the graves right now. He was looking upward toward the sky.

"Well, I suppose it's a blessing. To be able to say that I am old. Some didn't get to."

The somber moment is why he was looking toward the sky, the blacks of his iris has stars reflecting in it's cold dark embrace. That was reality. He would wish for it to not be the case. But, he has been tasked with some heavy burdens. The emotional turmoil of losing his mother and father. The strain on his heart that he is living with something in him who makes him someone people fear, that some people crave. And, that puts everyone around him he does care about at risk. And, in that goes full circle to see his mother and father dying. He don't want to experience it again. With old age comes wisdom. And, the dull ache knowing that it may happen again and you can try and try but sometimes fate is predetermined. It bothered him. And, he had to get stronger. Has he gotten stronger? His eyes traveled away from the sky down to the gravestone in front of him. The last two burdens are the biggest, but one of the reasons he intends to keep on living for. The Uchiha blood that courses through his veins and the future of the world. The young children of this village. His students. People who look up to him. He has that and with his last breath he will make sure they stay alive and he doesn't die leaving them the chance to feel the same as he did. He had to find a way to stay alive even in a memory. The thoughts were broken the chuckle from Chojiro caused Seto look at him.

"You could say that again. I always thought it would get easier y'know? I thought trying my best to move forward, me and Shikaji's little competitions, missions, eating, I thought all of that stuff would help me keep living but man, it's hard sometimes. I still think she's going to be there sometimes, waiting to scold us or that she'd come running into the gym with good news or our next mission."

He knows those emotions quite well actually, Seto opt to listen but offer nothing to say as he had hard time with it himself. Seto looked away again and back down at the tombstone of his mother and father. He understands quite well the feeling of it not getting easier. As Chojiro then would go to reach his hand up to rub the back of his neck. Seto breathed in slightly and exhaled as the wind shifted in the area and it got slightly more chilly out. The change in the wind brought goosebumps to Seto's skin. Then the words that would come next was posed as a question toward Seto.

"Do you regret being a shinobi? Sometimes I think that if I hadn't taken this life that she'd still be around."

Seto would remain silent for a couple moments, bringing the flask back up to his lips and tipping his head back take a nice decent drink. As it washed down his chest and that warming sensation hit again he would bring the arm holding the flask back down to the side of his body. He would remain staring at his mother and father's tombstone as he spoke.

"I don't regret it because it's been in my family for years to be an shinobi. I would be lying to you if I didn't blame myself. Thinking I could have done more. Trained harder. I would then sometimes think I was weak cause of it happening. And, then other times I was so wrecked with grief that I thought it wasn't worth living. The truth of it is and what my old age has taught me. Is they would be unhappy if we changed how we lived our life on an accord of there death. Sometimes it becomes so unbearable that unfortunately it does happen. I used to think that way. Now, I have new bonds. Those I have formed in absence of my mother and father. I will hold strong onto that bond with them, cause it's what my mother and father would have wanted. I trust that Inoe would be unhappy if you stopped being a shinobi. So, you still have a friend left in this world. Reality is Inoe is still with you. Maybe not in the physical but, for sure in the spiritual."

Seto would turn toward Chojiro, placing his right hand on his shoulder of the man, looking toward him with a serious look but a closer look in his eyes you can see for a single moment the tinge of pain raising to the surface briefly but slowly going away.

"It never goes away. It just gets easier. You have people who think you should remain here for awhile. After all, you are an Jonin now. Soon, you will have if you already don't have someone who looks up to you like a father. You may not be blood related but they become your family. I care about my students that I would do anything to protect them. I know that is what my mom and dad would want for me and it would bring them great joy."

Last edited by Naitome Otsutuki on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Otsutuki, Naitome Empty Re: Otsutuki, Naitome

Post by Ryuko Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:16 pm

I need a few things from you first before I can approve this application.

1) Which village is your character in? You're registering as a Kiri Jounin but your history implies you're a Kumo one

It was then that a ghostly apparition appeared, of his mother and father using their last remaining life force to do two things. Fulfill the task of Sage by transporting Naitome to earth where he would end up in the village known as Kirigakure. The second part of their final bits of power before they finally transcend to the next nirvana of life. Was to impart mentally with the current Raikage that this boy is in their care now. And, it was just so. As they departed he would start living his normal life as a Shinobi of Kumogakure. His ideas were still his but since Naitome had the ability to adapt he quickly adjusted to shinobi life and the way of this planet overtime despite being an otherworldly being. He would eventually work his way up to the rank of Jonin for the village before long.

2) You might want to recheck your stat build. It's way too low for a starting Jounin.

1650 (starting exp)
    2000 (Jounin boost)
    1500 (3 skill trades)
    450 (ua)

= 5600 spendable exp to start

-150 for 1 d rank stat
    -2700 for 6 c rank stats
    - 500 for 5 elements
    -150 for Chakra visualization

=2100 spendable chakra remaining

3) Speaking of skills you're starting out with too many. Jounin begin at B-class with six but you're using 7 and have too many skills listed

1. Clan
    2. Traded for all elements
    3. Traded for all elements
    4. Traded for all elements
    5. Traded for stats
    6. Traded for stats
    7. Traded for stats
    8. Ninjutsu
    9. Taijutsu

4) This ua needs to be fixed

Kuchiyose Expertise: Summons used by Naitome last for one post longer than they normally would. As a result, training summons requires 50% more word count than they normally would.

The Downside is not good enough for the benefit since the word count for learning jutsu is negligible. It need an actual proper drawback

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Naitome Otsutuki
    Naitome Otsutuki

Village : Kirigakure

Post by Naitome Otsutuki Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:44 am

Everything is fixed.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Naitome Otsutuki wrote:Name: Naitome (Otsutuki)
    Village: Kirigakure
    Title:  N/A

Clan: Otsutsuki
    Bloodline:  Rinnegan, Animal Path
    Skill(s):  
    Katon
    Suiton
    Raiton
    Doton
    Fuuton
    Ninjutsu
    Taijutsu

1 for bloodline, trading three skills for all elements

Purchasing with the remaining 450 left over experience:
    Black Receivers: 200 XP
    Six Paths of Pain: 250 XP

O Remaining XP
    Stats:

Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

God Of Shinobi: A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one-tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

Appearance:
    Otsutuki, Naitome MjAEYudJO4A2d5xXs1QMv-N4DuHh2QiXEPxB2w75C9wUcdak8H4HoZ4h1kqGvNP3LGpa

Naitome has fairly colored skin followed by mostly white in natural hair that flows down his back and is quite long and stylish. The color of his eyes is the remnants of the color of the Rinngan with a single ring around the iris which looks as if it belongs there and not omitting to the fact it’s a Rinnegan cause it is incomplete. Naitome has attractive facial features, and six magatama designs tattooed on his collarbones to resemble a necklace. Much like his ancestors from the moon.

The man usually dresses in clothing typical of the Ōtsutsuki clan, consisting of a white, high-collared kimono with a black obi, over which he wears a pale green sash tied at the right shoulder.  Beneath his robes, he wears black fingerless gloves, long black pants, and black shinobi sandals.

History: The man birthed from the Otsutsuki clan on the moon, it was from his birth that his mother and father claimed that their son Naitome was a gift from the gods themselves and will be destined to be the god who smites those who oppose the rights of the clan. Those can be skewed views obviously based on the variety of the Otsutsuki clan. As the child trained under the strict tutelage of his mother and father who are completely nameless to history for reasons beyond even Naitome’s knowledge. As he was always bred to be the stand out from his mother and father.

He, of course, didn’t agree with this but his mother and father had to assure him that this is fate. And, that despite he is retaining basic human nature in compassionate feelings for his makers. They made him eventually see that they were only vessels for Naitome’s rise to power. That eventually, Naitome would have to stain his hands with their blood in order to do so. They knew this was difficult for him so they just trained him in all of the basic elements awarded by those of their linage.

As the date of his “rite” was impending. His mother and father sat him down explaining to the young man at the age of fifteen what the rite of passage was for the Otsutsuki of the moon. That the firstborn kills their makers, absorbing their knowledge, abilities, and the knowledge of The Rinnegan and its the purpose of the Otsutsuki. He will then leave the moon shortly after to start a new life in the world of Shinobi. That he must remember three things.

1. These Shinobi are not of our elk will never understand the Otsutsuki. Do not fault them for not understanding or knowing. Instead, remember that you come from a long line of former Otsutsuki who in some way brought harm or brought peace to their world.
    2. You must be mindful of Otsutsuki and those who also possess the Rinnegan. They will try to take it from you in their own personal quest to bring harm or peace to the world.
    3. Son, you will be expected to protect the world when it comes time. You will know what is your path and that meaning when the time comes. For the Sage is the know-all and be all of.

With that being said, they sat down in a formal Japanese position with their backs to Naitome. Instructing him that the time for destiny has come. He is to take their blood and let it stain his hands. Yes, it will be difficult. Yes, it will hurt. But, its the way to the path of enlightenment known as the Rinnegan. With tears in his eyes, Naitome severed the head of his mother and father by systematically breaking both their necks. As he stood over their lifeless corpse, he proceeded to bury them on the moon in makeshift graves after destroying their eyes as instructed by his mother and father. The first ring of The Rinnegan slowly grew around the innermost part of his once clear violet eyes creating a dark ring that would come to be known to those around him that know no better as his iris.

It was then that a ghostly apparition appeared, of his mother and father using their last remaining life force to do two things. Fulfill the task of Sage by transporting Naitome to earth where he would end up in the village known as Kirigakure. The second part of their final bits of power before they finally transcend to the next nirvana of life. Was to impart mentally with the current Raikage that this boy is in their care now. And, it was just so. As they departed he would start living his normal life as a Shinobi of Kirigakure. His ideas were still his but since Naitome had the ability to adapt he quickly adjusted to shinobi life and the way of this planet overtime despite being an otherworldly being. He would eventually work his way up to the rank of Jonin for the village before long.

Personality: The man known as Naitome can be quite kind natured by default but his upbringing and the fact he has blood on his hands has made him cold in nature when it comes to battle. The man is interested in understanding all things being a curious alien that he is and quickly assimilates everything he learns to some degree. He doesn’t care much for frivolous rivalries. However, Naitome does believe in protecting the weak and protecting things from destruction.

Roleplay Sample: "Sure you can. Age is more than just a number. Sometimes it comes with attitude. You've been old since I was a kid, Seto."

A smile crept across Seto's lips as he brought the flask up to his lips, taking a swig of the alcoholic contents it contained. It may come as a shock or not with him drinking. It's a rarity in itself to see him out in public doing it. I mean, who's gonna arrest the guy? The Konohagakure Police Force? He then pulled the flash from his lips as the man circled around to stand next to him. Seto wasn't looking at the graves right now. He was looking upward toward the sky.

"Well, I suppose it's a blessing. To be able to say that I am old. Some didn't get to."

The somber moment is why he was looking toward the sky, the blacks of his iris has stars reflecting in it's cold dark embrace. That was reality. He would wish for it to not be the case. But, he has been tasked with some heavy burdens. The emotional turmoil of losing his mother and father. The strain on his heart that he is living with something in him who makes him someone people fear, that some people crave. And, that puts everyone around him he does care about at risk. And, in that goes full circle to see his mother and father dying. He don't want to experience it again. With old age comes wisdom. And, the dull ache knowing that it may happen again and you can try and try but sometimes fate is predetermined. It bothered him. And, he had to get stronger. Has he gotten stronger? His eyes traveled away from the sky down to the gravestone in front of him. The last two burdens are the biggest, but one of the reasons he intends to keep on living for. The Uchiha blood that courses through his veins and the future of the world. The young children of this village. His students. People who look up to him. He has that and with his last breath he will make sure they stay alive and he doesn't die leaving them the chance to feel the same as he did. He had to find a way to stay alive even in a memory. The thoughts were broken the chuckle from Chojiro caused Seto look at him.

"You could say that again. I always thought it would get easier y'know? I thought trying my best to move forward, me and Shikaji's little competitions, missions, eating, I thought all of that stuff would help me keep living but man, it's hard sometimes. I still think she's going to be there sometimes, waiting to scold us or that she'd come running into the gym with good news or our next mission."

He knows those emotions quite well actually, Seto opt to listen but offer nothing to say as he had hard time with it himself. Seto looked away again and back down at the tombstone of his mother and father. He understands quite well the feeling of it not getting easier. As Chojiro then would go to reach his hand up to rub the back of his neck. Seto breathed in slightly and exhaled as the wind shifted in the area and it got slightly more chilly out. The change in the wind brought goosebumps to Seto's skin. Then the words that would come next was posed as a question toward Seto.

"Do you regret being a shinobi? Sometimes I think that if I hadn't taken this life that she'd still be around."

Seto would remain silent for a couple moments, bringing the flask back up to his lips and tipping his head back take a nice decent drink. As it washed down his chest and that warming sensation hit again he would bring the arm holding the flask back down to the side of his body. He would remain staring at his mother and father's tombstone as he spoke.

"I don't regret it because it's been in my family for years to be an shinobi. I would be lying to you if I didn't blame myself. Thinking I could have done more. Trained harder. I would then sometimes think I was weak cause of it happening. And, then other times I was so wrecked with grief that I thought it wasn't worth living. The truth of it is and what my old age has taught me. Is they would be unhappy if we changed how we lived our life on an accord of there death. Sometimes it becomes so unbearable that unfortunately it does happen. I used to think that way. Now, I have new bonds. Those I have formed in absence of my mother and father. I will hold strong onto that bond with them, cause it's what my mother and father would have wanted. I trust that Inoe would be unhappy if you stopped being a shinobi. So, you still have a friend left in this world. Reality is Inoe is still with you. Maybe not in the physical but, for sure in the spiritual."

Seto would turn toward Chojiro, placing his right hand on his shoulder of the man, looking toward him with a serious look but a closer look in his eyes you can see for a single moment the tinge of pain raising to the surface briefly but slowly going away.

"It never goes away. It just gets easier. You have people who think you should remain here for awhile. After all, you are an Jonin now. Soon, you will have if you already don't have someone who looks up to you like a father. You may not be blood related but they become your family. I care about my students that I would do anything to protect them. I know that is what my mom and dad would want for me and it would bring them great joy."

Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content